Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2015 2:15 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
And so, the Battle Chapter is finally here! Preparations are now being made for the journey to the Bihaeril Kingdom where Gisu, Kalman III, and Ruijerd are. I'm definitely anticipating some high-tension action, I'm just hoping Ruijerd doesn't turn on Rudeus. But seeing Ruijerd is seeking the ruin of Laplace, unless manipulated by Hitogami, he should be in the Orsted camp. Seeing how the previous volume was a prelude to this one, I'm expecting some major developments, though I don't know if my heart is ready yet for another turning point.
Mar 1, 2015 11:02 PM

Apr 2014
Waiting for it to be fully translated....Must..resist.

Mar 3, 2015 9:29 AM

Jul 2012
Finally seeing my favorite character being back, I sure hope Ruijerd doesn't turn out to be a new apostle.
Mar 3, 2015 10:17 PM
Oct 2013
Piramyd said:
Finally seeing my favorite character being back, I sure hope Ruijerd doesn't turn out to be a new apostle.
I don't see that happening I am worried about the possibility of someone dying. I mean it doesn't bode well when the first chapter of the volume has Rudi talking about death flags.....
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Mar 4, 2015 12:30 PM

Jul 2012
odysseyrh said:
Piramyd said:
I don't see that happening I am worried about the possibility of someone dying. I mean it doesn't bode well when the first chapter of the volume has Rudi talking about death flags.....

At least I hope he dies as an ally and they get to meet one last time.

Also, a new chapter out ( only part 1 apparently ).
PiramydMar 4, 2015 12:34 PM
Mar 6, 2015 12:33 AM
Oct 2013
aye, I saw that ones at 33% and the others at 25% completed (translated).........oh the wait!

yea but I never said who will die...... what would be UBER messed up is if while everyone is away from home on their "Let's Get Gisu" campaign that he somehow slips into town and kills either Zennith or Lilia
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Mar 18, 2015 4:32 PM
Oct 2013
just looking at the chapter titles has my eyes watering.......oh I cant wait and that feeling when you wish you could read it
― Imam Ali as
Mar 19, 2015 4:10 AM

Aug 2014
pretty slow translating this time and already 19 chapters
Mar 19, 2015 8:43 AM

Jul 2013
NeutralSide said:

me2, bruh, me2.
waiting hurts horribly... especially when you look at the titles and can see all the **** that is coming soon >_<
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Mar 19, 2015 10:52 AM
Oct 2013
Urek said:
NeutralSide said:

me2, bruh, me2.
waiting hurts horribly... especially when you look at the titles and can see all the **** that is coming soon >_<

and in terms of number of chapters its the biggest one yet.....and ch 20 titled "Turning Point 5" yea that alone has me antsy!
― Imam Ali as
Mar 21, 2015 10:33 PM

Apr 2014
Urek said:
NeutralSide said:

me2, bruh, me2.

Damn,It took two weeks to finish Chapter 2 lol ;d
Not that I'm complaining but I wonder why its slow this month.
Tests?

Mar 21, 2015 10:41 PM
Mar 2012
NeutralSide said:
Urek said:

me2, bruh, me2.

Tests?
There are less translators working on the series now.
Mar 22, 2015 12:18 AM

Apr 2014
LastChapter said:
NeutralSide said:

Tests?
There are less translators working on the series now.

Oh that explains it.

Mar 27, 2015 8:16 AM

Apr 2012
241 & 242

Mar 31, 2015 2:35 PM
Jan 2015
Great Ruijerd and Rudeus LOL

Mar 31, 2015 9:04 PM

Apr 2014
Chapter 243 discussion.
Spoiler for those waiting for it to get fully translated.Can't hold my curiosity and just went binge read it.
:[spoiler]
That was a good chapter,Using Vita's illusion to craft a bunch of "What If" scenarios if Rudeus had married This girl and that girl.(Too bad Aisha didn't get that much exploration but eh,I digress.)
Also seriously Dark King Vita just died like that xD?
Kinda like how Water God Reida turned into a one note character before she died.

That Ruijerd kiss though.Also I hope he's death isn't set in stone and still possible to make a cure for their plague.
I wonder if Rudeus will be mad if Orstred knew they were possessed or knew that they will be in Dark Vita's control and purposely didn't help them Just so he can Set up Rudeus killing Vita without even knowing it Two years later.

Anyway,Excited for the turning point and I should copy every Chapters before Mushoku Tensei gets licensed and get removed in Baka tsuki?
[/spoiler

Mar 31, 2015 9:29 PM
Oct 2013
waiting for 242 to be finished first 2/4 last I checked read first paragraph of 243 and said wait something most have happened cause now I am confused. so I stopped reading 243
― Imam Ali as
Apr 1, 2015 5:01 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
waiting for 242 to be finished first 2/4 last I checked read first paragraph of 243 and said wait something most have happened cause now I am confused. so I stopped reading 243

Its finished but not done in Baka tsuki but to the Link beside the chapter.

Apr 8, 2015 9:58 PM

Apr 2014
Chapter 245 Discussion

Apr 9, 2015 1:16 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
Chapter 245 Discussion

yea read 245 today was nice but still wrapping my head around the fact there are only 19 chapters left in the series...and then its done
― Imam Ali as
Apr 9, 2015 5:08 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:
Chapter 245 Discussion

yea read 245 today was nice but still wrapping my head around the fact there are only 19 chapters left in the series...and then its done

Yeah,Have to find something to replace Mushoku tensei until the Author puts out the Sequel or something.
Can never wrap my head around that news,feels kinda rushed but probably because I'm still in Chapter 245.

Apr 9, 2015 5:27 AM

Jul 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

Yeah,Have to find something to replace Mushoku tensei until the Author puts out the Sequel or something.
Can never wrap my head around that news,feels kinda rushed but probably because I'm still in Chapter 245.

you have no idea how i am suffering here...
waiting for mushoku tensei, waiting for coiling dragon, waiting for shield-hero...
I WANT THEM ALL NOW DAMMIT
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Apr 9, 2015 11:29 AM

Apr 2014
Urek said:
NeutralSide said:

waiting for mushoku tensei, waiting for coiling dragon, waiting for shield-hero...

Coiling dragon huh.
Bookmarked~
Every day I check for Mushoku Tensei updates lol.
Became a habit.

Apr 9, 2015 3:41 PM
Oct 2013
Urek said:

Shield-Bro.....BA and the Bitch is back!
Arifureta........its good
Suterurareta Yuusha no Eiyuutan........similar to Arifureta but the MC is immortal and a revenge seeker
Elf Tensei Kara no Cheat Kenkoku-ki.....isn't to bad got potential
― Imam Ali as
Apr 9, 2015 7:38 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
Urek said:

Shield-Bro.....BA and the Bitch is back!
Arifureta........its good
Suterurareta Yuusha no Eiyuutan........similar to Arifureta but the MC is immortal and a revenge seeker
Elf Tensei Kara no Cheat Kenkoku-ki.....isn't to bad got potential

Where can I read "Suterurareta Yuusha no Eiyuutan"
I really like revenge stories <3

Apr 10, 2015 9:33 AM
Mar 2012
Google "Suterurareta Yuusha no Eiyuutan novel" and it will be the first link. ^ I wouldn't recommend posting translation links on forums.
Apr 10, 2015 2:33 PM

Apr 2014
LastChapter said:
Google "Suterurareta Yuusha no Eiyuutan novel" and it will be the first link. ^ I wouldn't recommend posting translation links on forums.

Yeah I tried that before hand,For some reason always gives me mangaupdates,animesuki,reddit but never the translation site.

NeutralSideApr 10, 2015 4:27 PM

Apr 10, 2015 3:41 PM
Oct 2013
what link? I don't see no link do you?
― Imam Ali as
Apr 10, 2015 4:27 PM

Apr 2014
Nah,I was just crazy.
Out of MT is making me insane.

Apr 11, 2015 10:36 PM

Apr 2014
Chapter 246 Discussion

Apr 11, 2015 10:40 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
Chapter 246 Discussion

you read 247 yet....... yea........bad turn........
― Imam Ali as
Apr 12, 2015 12:12 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:
Chapter 246 Discussion

you read 247 yet....... yea........bad turn........

Well shit.

Rip,I guess the Subjugation force might be happening after all.

Apr 12, 2015 11:33 PM

Apr 2014
Chapter 248
Damn,it was kinda short and its getting tense!
I'll punch a cat if something happens to the children or anyone in the Rudeus household really.

Apr 16, 2015 4:20 AM

Apr 2014
Chapter 249.
Well,I was expecting Badigadi when Rudeus had a Jet black arm because of the other future Chapters name.
Still though,Incredibly lucky Rudeus.

Apr 16, 2015 6:20 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
Chapter 249.
Well,I was expecting Badigadi when Rudeus had a Jet black arm because of the other future Chapters name.

Plot Armor at its finest. You know now he can do stuff with is wives and say "It wasn't me it was these possessed hands"
― Imam Ali as
Apr 18, 2015 7:57 AM

Apr 2014
Chapter 250:
I would have called BS if the Third North God just went and fell on the cliff and miraculously put Rudeus's team in an Advantageous situation.
Anyway I'm seriously pump up right now and excited for the next chapter.
Even if its just one spell Rudeus went serious.
Man,I want to see Rudeus go all out again with no holds barred.Hitogami's disciples needs to witness a Giant mushroom cloud.
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:
Chapter 249.

Plot Armor at its finest. You know now he can do stuff with is wives and say "It wasn't me it was these possessed hands"

Yeah,Literally that box atofe gave was Plot armor.Could had been foreshadowed or implied in Stories that Atofe gives a box to whom she sides with.
Could have lessen this blatant plot armor..I was so excited with Rudeus getting back up with no hands as well >.>
Also yeah I was already expecting that scenario with his jet black Hands lol
NeutralSideApr 18, 2015 8:09 AM

Apr 23, 2015 2:14 AM

Apr 2014
Fight between Eris and Gull boy feels like a cop out.
I don't even know if Eris is actually strong,enough to be fight on par with a Sword God but eh.
Hopefully I'll be satisfied with Rudeus showing what he's capable of to the Petty North God whose underestimating him.

Also When did Jino became such an Instant OP badass?
Wuuuut.
NeutralSideApr 23, 2015 2:17 AM

Apr 23, 2015 3:21 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
Fight between Eris and Gull boy feels like a cop out.
I don't even know if Eris is actually strong,enough to be fight on par with a Sword God but eh.
Hopefully I'll be satisfied with Rudeus showing what he's capable of to the Petty North God whose underestimating him.

Also When did Jino became such an Instant OP badass?
Wuuuut.

she didn't have the luxury of time....if it was a 1 v 1 or 1 v 2 with no external battles ranging on I think she would have taken him easily but since they needed to end it fast so as to help the others her fight turned out like such. Granted too Gull is an idiot, yea Eris was #3 but she probably doesn't see it that way, before she married Rudi she had 0 family members but now she has 2 moms, 4 sister and "4" kids......she probably VERY happy about that fact even if she doesn't show it well.
― Imam Ali as
Apr 27, 2015 1:47 PM

Apr 2014
I was actually expecting for Rudeus to learn Gravity manipulation with all the constant being thrown off with Aleksander's gravitation sword and he comes to his own conclusion on how to use it as his own in the deadlock.
But Alas Atofe came >.>
TSK

Anyway,That's awfully brutal of Rudeus to fire a barrage of Machine gun at Aleksander while he's stuck inside a wall.Jesus.
I know he was a cocky brat but..
He could have been saved and there was a chance for redemption,since he was very immature with tunnel vision.
RIP
I feel bad for Sandor and his body is probably getting consumed by earth Dragons or was it burned?

Also HOORAY!
Rudeus is now one of the World powers.
Boo-yah!
So He's now the 7th world power? C'mon let it be Rudeus.
How about Eris? 6th for Sword God's place? Or was it Shitty gary stu Jino who took over.

How about his title?
Is it chosen when he announced his title when he started the 1-1 with Aleksander?
"Dragon God's Subordinate Rudeus Greyrat of the Quagmire"
Sounds a little lame but its fine.
NeutralSideApr 27, 2015 1:58 PM

Apr 27, 2015 3:13 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:

How about his title?
Is it chosen when he announced his title when he started the 1-1 with Aleksander?
"Dragon God's Subordinate Rudeus Greyrat of the Quagmire"
Sounds a little lame but its fine.

Dragon God's Right Hand, Magic God Rudeus Greyrat of the Quagmire
― Imam Ali as
Apr 29, 2015 2:57 PM

Apr 2014
So the Fighting God armor works on Life force.
I was always wondering how Badigadi can use the Armor with no Magic power potential like Rudeus.Glad that's answered.

Also I can't believe Rudeus has no idea how to Counter Magic stone users since he experimented on one himself.
No one can match his Magic aggravate even if they have Magic stone since they eventually will run out of Magic before him.
This is very late but he could have ended Death God Randolph if he repeatedly fired Max powered Stone canons or in Aleksander as well.Depleting their manga in the process and giving them Mana exhaustion and from there on its just a Sitting duck.

Lastly,
His new MK armor?
I wonder what it can do,considering his MK: I was turned into garbage with one punch.
Will we finally see him use Saint Touki style?!

Apr 30, 2015 12:33 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:

Lastly,
His new MK armor?
I wonder what it can do,considering his MK: I was turned into garbage with one punch.
Will we finally see him use Saint Touki style?!

and here I was thinking the Mk III would be like Ironman inside the Hulk Buster
― Imam Ali as
May 2, 2015 3:20 PM

Apr 2014
So MK III or MK Zero is basically just MK:I but everything is doubled or even more.
We know the movements of MK I was in the realm of God rank would the MK Zero exceed that now?
Holy shit.

Anyway I'm pretty satisfied with the scale of magic Rudeus used in this chapter,Covering the whole forest with fog and quagmire.Dayum.

May 6, 2015 6:20 PM
Oct 2013
10 mins and a fourth of the forest......that would have been one HELL of battle to watch......
― Imam Ali as
May 8, 2015 7:13 AM

Apr 2014
I guess it is understandable on why the novel has to end.
Thinking about it there's little people who can actually match Rudeus Greyrat in his top form and on an all out war.

The MK:0 was kinda underwhelming from what I was thinking and I thought it was about time he uses the Saint Dragon Touki style who specializes in using little magic as possible.

Its weird how little Rudeus's Comrades talked while in battle..Maybe words of Amazement from Isolte <3,Eris's husbando is that strong.

Oct 12, 2021 6:46 PM

Feb 2018
After giving birth to the child Sylphy's state became unstable
Rudeus child get baptis from Perugis, his Saladin
Rudeus comes to sword land to get help from Gal Farion
Rudeus meete Nina again
world transfer magic system device complete
Sara and Soldat meet again
Badi adn Geese fight and being Hitogami side
Rudeus get 2nd demon eye (Clairvoyant)
Dec 30, 2023 2:31 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
I really thought Nanahoshi would make it back, I don't feel like her speculation about her boyfriend being isekaid is true. Eris finally found out more about Rudeus' depression when she left him, I've been wanting to read her reaction to it for a long time.

The chapter with Kishirika made me laugh, especially this scene here:

“The one who forced me to admit my defeat…is this man here!”
Atofe pointed her finger in the direction of a mage swathed in gray robes.
He had a terrible expression on his face. The kind of smarmy, perverted type one might expect to find from a man who kept three wives waiting on him hand and foot. Or perhaps it was simply that he was trying too hard to smile.
“It’s… It’s you…” Kishirika stammered. “Rubeus!”

The next volume seems to be very exciting, I was a bit surprised that Badigadi decided to fight for the man god, I thought he would be on Rudeu's side.

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
Apr 23, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.