Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (33) « First ... « 31 32 [33]
May 19, 2017 1:14 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode!!

Really caught me off guard about Kuzuki. Shirou's blades is based on Archer eh?

I'm actually liking Gilgamesh's appearance as a highschooler. Fits him so perfectly!

Can't wait for the next one!
Jun 29, 2017 2:01 PM

Apr 2014
Damn, that blond guy was Gilgamesh all this time, how could've I forgotten that from F/Z..
Of course I forgot Shirou could do projection too.
And I absolutely don't remember Kuzuki in FSN 06, he really was there?
My memory sucks that's for sure. :-(
I'm still enjoying this though.
Jul 10, 2017 1:47 PM

Oct 2014
Shirou summoning those dual swords was great, can't wait to see more of that, especially as he gets better at it, throughout the series. The principal is definitely going to prove to be a tough foe. Between Berserker and the principal/Caster/kind of Assassin, and with Gilgamesh coming back, things are going to get intense.
Sep 15, 2018 1:39 AM

Sep 2014
Shirou gaining new powers. Hope he gets to master it quickly

Dat sensei though.. Such badass!
Nov 6, 2018 1:48 PM

Feb 2015
Ah... Kuzuki... badass as always.

I also like how they're showing the effects projection is having on Shirou

Nov 25, 2018 10:58 PM
Jul 2018
BloodRequiem said:
This plot armour is just disgusting. In trouble? Pulls swords out of ass.

1/5

You're the only one in this episode discussion to call out the obvious bullshit and think it's a big problem.
Nov 28, 2018 4:08 AM

Apr 2014
Some people just like to complain.

Thanks to posters at the start of this page who explained how the teacher could actually be so strong against Saber. I was wondering that and its hard to google without getting everything spoiled
Dec 8, 2018 8:30 AM
Jan 2017
the tru power of emiya finally came uphe can using proyection magic huh and creat the twin blade like archer,, its very guud anime grapich and epic battle here..
Jan 12, 2019 7:31 AM

Aug 2017
Kuzuki defeated Saber lmao
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 23, 2019 4:57 PM
Aug 2018
Wow, didn't expect Kuzuki to be so badass. It's almost like he wouldn't even need Caster to fight the other servants on equal terms.

And Kotomine turns out to be even worse than I imagined. He completely ignores the rules of the war (Caster incident) and even shows favouritism towards one of the participants. Looks like he treats the whole thing as a game.

And just what is the connection between Shinji, Sakura and that blonde guy.
Sakura met the blonde guy before. Shinji had Rider and now he gets the blonde guy.
tr25a3Mar 23, 2019 5:08 PM
May 7, 2019 9:42 AM

Sep 2014
Rin is one of the few Tsunderes I actually like.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 16, 2019 3:38 AM

Dec 2018
Kuzuki might as well beat up Lancer or even Berserker, lol. And he don't give a damn as long as his waifu is safe. What an exemplary teacher they had. And he's gonna get fired.

"Too many of anything is sickening."

He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 22, 2019 12:17 PM

Dec 2014
well never suspected the teacher...hmmm really thought the last master would be sakura ...guess it is the blonde guy
Nov 5, 2019 6:02 AM

Apr 2018
Didn't expect Sensei to be that strong. Looks like Emiya has a new fighting style though it still strains him alot
Nov 5, 2019 6:02 AM

Apr 2018
Didn't expect Sensei to be that strong. Looks like Emiya has a new fighting style though it still strains him alot
Jan 4, 2020 8:50 PM

Aug 2017
Oh my god.

It was the teacher that was the master. And he got some moves.

Why he gotta do Saber dirty like that?

HOW DARE HE CHOKE BEST GIRL??!!!!

Shirou finally awakens his projection powers. But he couldn't maintain it. Probably because he's a weak ass biiitch!

And of course Caster gets away. That bitch always flees when the moment is ripe.

Feb 3, 2020 5:12 PM
Sep 2019
First scene with Archer flashback and last scene in the creepy basement are just grrrrreat.
That priest is a f***ing priest.
Nov 3, 2020 7:52 AM

Jan 2017
wow, kuzuki sensei is actually stronger than most servants. that's insane xD
his fighting-style was pretty amazing too.

it looks like all that training, while copying archers fighting-style is really paying off for shiro.
Dec 19, 2020 2:42 PM

Apr 2018
Damn, I freking knew it that he was the master and Shinji actually got Gilgamesh wow. Kuzuki is actually so strong.
Jul 30, 2021 5:01 AM
Jul 2021
Shinji's new servant seems fitting for him. The sensei is a pretty badass dude, and I like that his character doesn't really care much about the War.

Emiya training and now being able to summon swords is awesome.
Oct 22, 2021 11:55 AM
Aug 2017
Shirou got an upgrade
Jan 27, 2022 8:48 AM

Feb 2019
Epic fight, but it hurt to see Saber so... hurt? I guess
Jun 14, 2022 11:52 PM
May 2021
Kuzuki defeating Saber in this version looks more reasonable than the 2006 one.
Jun 18, 2022 12:28 PM
Nov 2020
Dayum the fight scene was so awesome! It's too DOPE. It was FIRE🔥🔥🔥. Finally, Shirou acting like a real MC. especially, when he projected Archer's two swords SHEEESH that was so badass.
Aug 29, 2022 8:12 AM
Jan 2021
I'm too tired to give detail. But great animation and the plot thickens.
Oct 2, 2022 3:03 PM

Aug 2019
Pretty cool episode. I do think it's a bit weird how Caster's master just folded Saber like she was nothing but it's fine (I guess lol). And ofc I had a feeling that blond guy was important. Those red eyes combined with the hair were a giveaway, if you watched Fate/Zero ofc! The fight was awesome as always, and these last two episodes in the season should be interesting. Really looking forward to them!
Nov 15, 2022 5:59 AM

May 2020
shiro finally starting to look like a badass

Mar 2, 2023 4:51 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I'd like to beg to differ with Archer's reasoning. It was probably the smartest choice to team up with Shirou who is the weakest master. Teaming up gives you a significant advantage over everyone else who isn't teamed up, and when you beat everyone, killing Shirou would be easy. In the meantime, he also has a strong servant that is Saber, and she definitely can be put to good use. Teaming up with Caster? Really? Not only will there be the issue of actually acting like a team, but she will be much more difficult to dispose of since she probably has a more competent master. 

YO WHAT I DON'T REMEMBER SABER GETTING HANDLED BY WHO ELSE THAN A MASTER, KUZUKI SENSEI??? Man, how did Rin and Shirou not die in negative 2 seconds when Kuzuki went after them. Thank goodness Shirou was able to harness his inner BS script writing to save the day. I do genuinely admire Shirou's action in stepping out in the open to give Kuzuki a chance to walk away safely, should he prove that he was not behind Caster harming the innocent. Turns out he wasn't, but it seems he doesn't care either way. Man is the epitome of IDGAF.

I thought Shinji was going to lose an arm the second he placed his hand on Gilgamesh's shoulder. I guess even Gilgamesh is maturing even now, he simply just walks it off. And I guess it's safe enough to talk about the grail without a spoiler tag here, since Gilgamesh kind of just talks about it here. What exactly does gathering 7 masters and servants together to kill eachother do to help the grail manifest? Is it simply for the sake of acquiring alot of MANA? In that case, it makes sense why the masters aren't chosen at random, but instead mages who have a lot of that mana. But then why have some kids been chosen who don't apparently have a lot of mana. Shirou, for instance, doesn't seem to have a lot, so why would he become a master, or even Shinji. Is it their POTENTIAL to have mana or.... huh??? Is it just so that we can have some cool fights? Oh ok, that's good enough for an explanation I guess. I love this type moon writing, very exquisite.

Most of what happens later is kind of a blur to me, so I'm excited to see the next confrontation with Caster and Kuzuki.
BetaMaleUltraMar 2, 2023 4:54 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 12, 2023 8:29 PM
Jul 2023
Visually stunning but the writing was not very good.
- The dream sequence at the start was cool, but confusing. So is Archer from the past then? It certainly looked like it. I watched this whole thing thinking he was Shirou. Hmm, we will see
- So Kuzuki was the master.
- Holy hell he can fight! Took out Saber, Rin and nearly Shrirou.
- The projection magic in this version feels like a total asspull. I know whats up because I watched the first route, but in this version theres no hints or buildup, its just kinda "Oh i can do this by the way"
- That fight between Shirou with the swords and Kuzuki was mouth watering.
- KEREI GAVE GILGAMESH TO SHINJI? WHAT A STUPID IDEA HES SO OP JUST GIVE HIM LANCER.
- Glad to see Gilgamesh in action soon though.
Dec 1, 2023 7:14 PM

Nov 2023
Damn nice animation ufotable
Jan 19, 12:54 PM

Dec 2022
Kuzuki looked even more badass here than in the DEEN version wow.
Also, Emiya Shirou with the trace on!!! finally in use but still an amateur at it.

Pages (33) « First ... « 31 32 [33]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

708 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 14, 1:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.