Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

Oct 30, 2016 5:22 PM

There is always a borderline insanity for all ideals. Anyways shiro finally showing some balls. I though he would turn super saiyan lol.

I'm getting sick of all this withdrawing shit.

Behold of my awesomeness~

Mar 15, 2017 7:37 AM

Totally didn't see Saber getting her ass kicked by that boring teacher coming lol... maybe she should retire after that pathetic display xD

Mar 15, 2017 11:48 AM

Gator said:
Totally didn't see Saber getting her ass kicked by that boring teacher coming lol... maybe she should retire after that pathetic display xD

You mean getting kicked by an enemy after underestimating him who uses a fighting style meant to confuse opponents and most importantly, had his attacks BOOSTED tremendously by Caster whose magic goes back to the Age of Gods?

That was only a lucky strike. The next time Kuzuki even attempts to do battle with Saber, the same trick won't work twice which he stated it himself.

Mar 16, 2017 2:05 AM

Gator said:

Anyone with strong high level reinforcement on the body can raise their conceptual strength to hit a servant. The problem is that not many actually have that level of magic in the present times, nor mana amounts needed to perform it. Someone like Rin can prepare and strengthen themselves enough to survive a hit form a servant
, but even that takes tremenduous level of power for someonelike Rin who is essentially one of the most capable ones.
For someone like Caster, its childs play.

Likewise Kuizuki's martial arts, Snake, is designed around confusing the opponent's perception. The better someone is at predicting attacks, the worse they are off against him as his attacks come in impossible directions and always against what the opponent's very instincts are suggesting. For Saber who has not only high level instinct but also a level of battle precognition, thats pretty much a death sentence. The fact that Snake is an assassination technique and thus is designed to disable the opponent is also not helping - The first hits were aimed at her head and spine, essentially disorienting her further and every hint targets vital organs. Alas since its an assassination technique, once it is figured out, it is useless so once Saber got up and healed she would have countermeasures by knowing what to expect and just overpowering him without using any tactics or defense.

There's also the fact that Kuizuki's training is PERFECT at countering the supernatural as explained in another nasuverse work
Modified by Ahenshihael, Mar 20, 2017 2:17 AM

Mar 19, 2017 12:40 PM

Well I do hope that Saber won't lose another time against him, I mean how should they ever defeat him if not even Saber couldn't kill the master? ^^

Mar 20, 2017 6:35 AM

Gator said:
Well I do hope that Saber won't lose another time against him, I mean how should they ever defeat him if not even Saber couldn't kill the master? ^^

Like I said, it was only a lucky strike in Kuzuki's part. His fighting style revolves around confusing opponents and since Saber has incredibly high intuition, it's even more effective against her since her predictions will almost always end up wrong. Since it's an assassination technique, once it's figured out it won't work as smoothly the second time around hence Caster and Kuzuki's retreat. If ever they meet again in battle, Saber would totally annihilate Kuzuki.

Mar 22, 2017 1:06 PM

Gator said:

Strength =/= Winning.

Saber is great at close combat. She is mostly undefeatable in close combat. She is skilled at sword-fighting and she has good defense, BUT, that's pretty much all that she is good at. Anyone that has more to them than just straightforward fighting can defeat her.

There are plenty of servants who can match her and defeat her. Lancer could kill her and already almost did, Berserker has absolutely zero trouble in fighting her(he could technically defeat any servant in both this and previous war, barring maybe Goldie from previous war), Rider most likely could match her, etc.
Modified by Ahenshihael, Mar 22, 2017 1:15 PM

May 13, 2017 5:05 PM

LOOOOLLLLL, all these memes about Kuzuki lmfaaaoooo. Y'all crack me up xDD

May 19, 2017 1:14 AM

Great episode!!

Really caught me off guard about Kuzuki. Shirou's blades is based on Archer eh?

I'm actually liking Gilgamesh's appearance as a highschooler. Fits him so perfectly!

Can't wait for the next one!

Jun 29, 2017 2:01 PM

Damn, that blond guy was Gilgamesh all this time, how could've I forgotten that from F/Z..
Of course I forgot Shirou could do projection too.
And I absolutely don't remember Kuzuki in FSN 06, he really was there?
My memory sucks that's for sure. :-(
I'm still enjoying this though.

Jul 10, 2017 1:47 PM

Shirou summoning those dual swords was great, can't wait to see more of that, especially as he gets better at it, throughout the series. The principal is definitely going to prove to be a tough foe. Between Berserker and the principal/Caster/kind of Assassin, and with Gilgamesh coming back, things are going to get intense.

Sep 15, 2018 1:39 AM

Shirou gaining new powers. Hope he gets to master it quickly

Dat sensei though.. Such badass!

Nov 6, 2018 1:48 PM

Ah... Kuzuki... badass as always.

I also like how they're showing the effects projection is having on Shirou

Nov 25, 2018 10:58 PM

BloodRequiem said:
This plot armour is just disgusting. In trouble? Pulls swords out of ass.

1/5

You're the only one in this episode discussion to call out the obvious bullshit and think it's a big problem.

Nov 28, 2018 4:08 AM

Some people just like to complain.

Thanks to posters at the start of this page who explained how the teacher could actually be so strong against Saber. I was wondering that and its hard to google without getting everything spoiled

Dec 8, 2018 8:30 AM
the tru power of emiya finally came uphe can using proyection magic huh and creat the twin blade like archer,, its very guud anime grapich and epic battle here..

Jan 12, 7:31 AM

Kuzuki defeated Saber lmao
Life has no meaning.

Mar 23, 4:57 PM
Wow, didn't expect Kuzuki to be so badass. It's almost like he wouldn't even need Caster to fight the other servants on equal terms.

And Kotomine turns out to be even worse than I imagined. He completely ignores the rules of the war (Caster incident) and even shows favouritism towards one of the participants. Looks like he treats the whole thing as a game.

And just what is the connection between Shinji, Sakura and that blonde guy.
Sakura met the blonde guy before. Shinji had Rider and now he gets the blonde guy.
Modified by tr25a3, Mar 23, 5:08 PM

May 7, 9:42 AM

Rin is one of the few Tsunderes I actually like.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Jun 16, 3:38 AM

Kuzuki might as well beat up Lancer or even Berserker, lol. And he don't give a damn as long as his waifu is safe. What an exemplary teacher they had. And he's gonna get fired.

"Too many of anything is sickening."

If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Sep 22, 12:17 PM

well never suspected the teacher...hmmm really thought the last master would be sakura ...guess it is the blonde guy

Pages (33) « First ... « 31 32 [33]