Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 30, 2014 5:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was kinda amusing. I still don't like that Kamiya guy much seeing how much he acts like a player. The King's game was funny and I bet Kamiya probably knew who Sata's number was . Oh well. Sata didn't think the game was funny so he didn't take kiss. Would of been painful if Erika popped in

Cute bus scene~

Nov 30, 2014 5:28 AM

Nov 2007
Field trip time. Kirito womanizer is always with kuro ouji. He keeps introducing the girls he knows, and kuro ouji is not interested.

After several try, womanizer guy invited the girls to their room to force kuro ouji to involve and set him with another girl. He refused. Confrontation and kuro ouji said those large group of girls are trash. Then womanizer guy learned that one of the girls went to another guy, and he deleted her from the list.

Womanizer guy learned from seeing the pair's interaction and realized what he said was true. Kuro ouji was the same as him? Meaning "being lonely inside", right?

Birthday next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 30, 2014 8:52 AM

Dec 2010
Damn Kyouya, when did he become such a nice guy LOL.

Still an enjoyable episode.
Nov 30, 2014 8:58 AM

Jul 2010
Erika falling for that and her imagination!

Kamiya isn't all that bad of a person from what I see. He wanting Kyouya to be like him is like Kamiya wanting to share his correct path or happiness. Though his methods of doing so are :/

When Kamiya said that Kyouya could get a prettier girl, a really cliche line came into my thought. "Erika is the prettiest girl in my eyes." >.< xD

Kamiya's method of using force by using other people! A girl being interested in Kyouya. Having rigged the king's game and ordered the two to kiss. Kyouya declining it in a really nice manner!

Saying how Kamiya's list was a pile of garbage! Really hope he has changed for the better!
Nov 30, 2014 9:12 AM

Sep 2012
Lmao 500 piles of trash
Oh god who are you people?
Nov 30, 2014 9:23 AM

Feb 2014
Lol, that bus ride in the beginning.
Everyone's thoughts, especially Erika's.

Kamiya trying to get Kyouya on his side.
But failing and realizing that Kyouya is right.

The King's Game.

The OST after Kamiya and Kyouya talked.

Ah~ The bus ride back c:

Lol, this almost made me choke on my drink.

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Nov 30, 2014 9:27 AM

Jul 2012
chakracat said:
Lmao 500 piles of trash

now 499 lol
Nov 30, 2014 10:21 AM

Aug 2010
Kamiya getting mindf***ed by Sata was fun to see XD "Doesn't matter how much trash u gather, it'll only be a pile of trash" He's destroying Kamiya's ideals lol.

Well seems he learned his lesson. I wonder who he'll go for? San-chan?

The girl that had the hots for Sata was pretty cute though :3
Nov 30, 2014 10:34 AM

May 2013
Kamiya is really trying hard to get Kyoya to change, but didn't work. That line that Kyoya said to Kamiya was pretty funny.
Nov 30, 2014 10:35 AM
Feb 2014
was expecting a classic *girlfriend pops in at the most convenient time* scene, glad that didn't happen I guess!
Nov 30, 2014 10:36 AM

Apr 2013
Impressed Sata turned that girl down and seems like Kamiya learned his lesson.
Nov 30, 2014 10:39 AM
Jul 2013
Even though this adaptation strays a bit from the manga...I love the flow of this anime! This episode is no exception. Kyouya-kun is too cute >.<
Nov 30, 2014 10:41 AM

Dec 2011
Kamiya being the player that he is and he still intends to make Kyouya a player as well...

LOL, they came to the conclusion that Kamiya is also into BL XD.

Having a different girl cook him something for every day of the week eh...

Erika falling for what Kamiya told her... jeez...

Kyouya XD, nice way to refuse the girl.

Tezuka... Marin... wtf...

Hahaha, the guys are turning against Kyouya since the girls would leave otherwise XD.

I guess I kinda feel sorry for Miho... he could have "at least" let her kiss him on the cheek or something and the girl could have died happily XD.

LOL, 500 piles of trash... make that 499 piles of thrash XD.

Awwww, Kyouya managed to change Kamiya's way of thinking T.T and Erika is happy that he has a friend now :3
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Nov 30, 2014 10:46 AM
Jul 2018
A class trip. Kamiya is trying to change Kyouya.

Kamiya got 500 email addresses from the girls. I loved the line that Kyouya said to him.
Nov 30, 2014 10:53 AM

Jan 2013
Finally a good episode where nothing bad happens ^^
Kyouya was so nice to Erika :)

Nov 30, 2014 11:13 AM

Apr 2012
sweet episode
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 30, 2014 11:33 AM

Apr 2012
Kamiya is such an annoying character.
holy shit lol

Nov 30, 2014 11:41 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Probably the best episode of this series.
Nov 30, 2014 11:57 AM

Oct 2013
This episode was great,Kyoya sure put Kamiya in his place.

Nov 30, 2014 12:26 PM

Nov 2014
I really liked this episode. :DD Kyouya was really cool. I like Kamiya a little better after watching this episode...
Nov 30, 2014 12:32 PM
Mar 2013
Lesson: "A friend whom you don't care if you lose is not a friend, it is nothing more than just a temporal acquaintance relation."
Kamiya found it not because he was dumped but he was shocked with himself not feeling sad at all when dumped.
As for the calculation, you can say, "However many zeros you collect, the sum is still zero."

I thought Kyoya would kiss on the girl's forehead or cheek to dodge but he refused clearly. Good!
htsujiNov 30, 2014 9:00 PM
Nov 30, 2014 12:37 PM

Jun 2014
lel at Kamiya having to re-evaluate his sex life after getting rekt by Kyouya.
Nov 30, 2014 1:39 PM

Dec 2013
This was actually a pretty nice episode. It's really nice to see Sata finally coming around :)
So relieved that they avoided unnecessary drama during that King's game :I
Erika's BL fantasy though O.o
Nov 30, 2014 2:10 PM
Jul 2013
Erika's face was so cute at the end :D
Nov 30, 2014 2:11 PM

Jan 2013
Finally a good episode that plays well with the characters.
Still, he's realization could had been done better. The thing of "I was dumped now I want a girlfriend" wasn't that convincing.
Nov 30, 2014 2:33 PM

Apr 2012
More respect to Kyouya, I love it how Erika and him are looking more and more like a couple as each episode goes by!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 30, 2014 2:38 PM

Apr 2013

Just when I thought we had an epic showdown coming between Kyouya and Kamiya...

Kamiya folded up camp over deleting one girl's phone number and a failed kings game. I wanted more. Still, it was a very solid episode and a nice departure from the constant Kyouya x Erica relationship/conflict.
dankzelNov 30, 2014 8:24 PM
Nov 30, 2014 2:53 PM

Mar 2012
Damn... this episode was really refreshing (and amazing)!
Nov 30, 2014 3:39 PM
Mar 2013
Silver4000 said:
Still, he's realization could had been done better. The thing of "I was dumped now I want a girlfriend" wasn't that convincing.

He believed he could endure himself to many girls. But, however many zeros you collect, the sum is still zero. He found he didn't feel sad at all when he was dumped by one of his girls and the girl also seemed to feel nothing about breaking up the relationship with him. I guess, deep down, he knew he was alone to begin with and engaged in superficial friendliness. And finally, he realized he had nothing.
Then how it will be next? He doesn't think he can have a girlfriend soon. He knows he is in need of an ordinary friend at first.
htsujiNov 30, 2014 5:50 PM
Nov 30, 2014 4:20 PM

Jun 2014
I was so glad to see Sata actually declined the kiss and just left!

The new guy is really annoying and I really don't believe he is going to change. "A tiger can't change his stripes!"

Loved Erika's face at the end! Birthday episode coming next week!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Nov 30, 2014 4:32 PM

Sep 2010
Clearly Kyouya is a highly abusive misogynist. It's so unrealistic that Erika likes him at all. What disgusting behaviour... etc etc.

It's a shame this show's ratings will probably suffer from those who jumped on the feminism bandwagon or couldn't see the difference between someone being abusive and tsundere and dropped it a few episodes ago. I think Kyouya's a pretty strong male lead and while this episode wasn't quite as good as some recent previous ones (and is it just me or has the animation quality declined?), I'm still rather enjoying this show :)
Nov 30, 2014 4:42 PM

Oct 2014
Great episode:) Kamiya is really annoying, trying to convince Kyouya to follow a wrong path(fortunately Kyouya knows what he wants), but i liked him in the end, because he changed thanks to Kyouya^O^

That king's game.....

Kyouya actually felt lonely too, without Erika around haha so he wanted to sit next to her on the bus!

Waiting for next episode!
Nov 30, 2014 5:00 PM

Jul 2012
2cute4me

It's quite rare to see an [male] antagonist growing in a shoujo so this was refreshing to watch!

That last part at the end xD Male tsunderes are LOVE.

ChessKitty said:
It's a shame this show's ratings will probably suffer from those who jumped on the feminism bandwagon or couldn't see the difference between someone being abusive and tsundere and dropped it a few episodes ago. I think Kyouya's a pretty strong male lead and while this episode wasn't quite as good as some recent previous ones (and is it just me or has the animation quality declined?), I'm still rather enjoying this show :)

+1 and I also agree that Kyouya's a strong male lead. The nice-oblivious-male-shoujo-MCs (I can name a lot lol) would have been kissed by the other girl and the main female would have caught them.

SakBoyK said:
was expecting a classic *girlfriend pops in at the most convenient time* scene, glad that didn't happen I guess!

LOL same.

ScarletCrystal said:

THE BEST PART LMAO
Nov 30, 2014 5:36 PM

Mar 2013
Kamiya really annoyed a lot in this episode. But I'm glad that he finally realizes and happy that Kyoya said how he was like him too until he found someone really precious to him. This episode was so cute when he just used Erika as a pillow xD
Nov 30, 2014 6:14 PM
Mar 2013
ChessKitty said:

I know how you feel. But, please do not complain here about those who dropped this show because of the prejudice. It is useless because they don't read this forum anymore. I guess you don't have to care for them losing the chance to have some enjoyable time, which is what they have chosen and their own fault.
I agree the quality of the animation somewhat declined from previous ones, too. When the characters had a puzzled look on their faces, they seemed not emphasized pictures but just sloppy drawings. I don't care very much, though. Possibly, they would correct them on the Blu-ray edition, but if not, I guess it is still okay.
htsujiNov 30, 2014 6:48 PM
Nov 30, 2014 6:59 PM

Dec 2012
[size=90]Kamiya x Kyouya
Nov 30, 2014 7:00 PM

Dec 2012
mayukachan said:
ScarletCrystal said:

THE BEST PART LMAO
[size=90]Somebody better get photoshop away from me.
Nov 30, 2014 7:15 PM

Jul 2012
I wanted Sata and that guy to fight really badly this episode.

I guess in the end Sata converted that guy in stead of the other way around.

Great episode!!!
Nov 30, 2014 8:43 PM

Oct 2011
Kirito learned a valuable lesson from Sata.

No more harem for you. Go find your Asuna : )
AnimeFan500Nov 30, 2014 8:54 PM
Nov 30, 2014 9:16 PM

Jul 2012
AnimeFan500 said:
Kirito learned a valuable lesson from Sata.

No more harem for you. Go find your Asuna : )

+1 LOL

Real Kirito needs to follow all-mighty Sata.
Nov 30, 2014 10:34 PM

Jun 2013
While we wait for another guy to show up who has matching earrings with Kamiya so they can perform potara fusion to create the ultimate faggot
Nov 30, 2014 11:53 PM
Feb 2014
FatefulLove said:
Erika falling for that and her imagination!

Kamiya isn't all that bad of a person from what I see. He wanting Kyouya to be like him is like Kamiya wanting to share his correct path or happiness. Though his methods of doing so are :/

When Kamiya said that Kyouya could get a prettier girl, a really cliche line came into my thought. "Erika is the prettiest girl in my eyes." >.< xD

Kamiya's method of using force by using other people! A girl being interested in Kyouya. Having rigged the king's game and ordered the two to kiss. Kyouya declining it in a really nice manner!

Saying how Kamiya's list was a pile of garbage! Really hope he has changed for the better!

Agh does anyone have good screenshots of that last part?
Dec 1, 2014 12:50 AM

Sep 2014
Kyouya is getting better.

"It doesn't matter how much trash you pick up. You've just got a pile of trash."

And also..

What a useless alarm clock!

I was a pillow...

lol it can be both for his sake xD

anyway, that "ahh" sound... ==
Dec 1, 2014 4:43 AM

May 2013
I'm relieved that Kamiya failed to get Kyouya "realize" the "wrong thing" he's been doing. "500 piles of trash" was an effective thing to say. That really hit the mark for Kamiya. Kyouya stated that he was like Kamiya in the past. Now we know the reason he changed. Kamiya should find himself a girlfriend and stop collecting email addresses.
Dec 1, 2014 5:04 AM

May 2014
I was hoping for things to get more complicated than this. Also that kiss would've been great -_- But whatever, is good to see that Kyouya is on the right way. Even though is boring like this..

Aoizuho said:
What a useless alarm clock!

I was a pillow...
Poor Erika, she was so dedicated to being a pillow so that she failed as an alarm clock XD
Dec 1, 2014 6:11 AM

Sep 2014
This episode was surprisingly decent. I actually enjoyed it, for what it was worth. Still, I doubt the remaining few episodes will make up for the rest of the lackluster episodes.
Dec 1, 2014 6:16 AM

May 2013
Is it just me or something was changed in this episode?

Anyways, 500 piles of trash :3
The world shall know the truth soon.
Dec 1, 2014 9:40 AM

May 2010
Those BL sound effects LOL

Erika approaching Kamiya during the orienteering made me LMAO.

LOL Erika has some weird friends.

Great episode, now I have a better opinion of Sata. Kamiya was annyoing but I am glad that he learned his lesson.
Dec 1, 2014 12:07 PM

Sep 2014
neonBdragon said:
I wanted Sata and that guy to fight really badly this episode.

I guess in the end Sata converted that guy in stead of the other way around.

Great episode!!!

ah, I was about to say this exact same sentiment.

kamiya can't understand why kyouya would just stick with one girl. he think he's doing him a favor.

"but the girls are all gorgeous."

then he gets rid of a contact after the girl gets asked out and realizes he didn't care too much. We find out that kyouya used to be JUST LIKE HIM. Which now makes sense because I remember he used to bring girls in his room and Erika was really bothered by it at the time and told him to stop. He got tired of it and was satisfied with being with Erika.

I don't think Kamiya was a bad person like everyone else seems to think. He didn't even seem to do anything bad to the girls. (the girls in fact looked happy seeing him). However, his ideals didn't make him happier. He's better off finding his special girl. And I hope he does.
Dec 1, 2014 4:49 PM

Jul 2013
Holy shit this series just gets more and more adorable.

Despite there being an incredible amount of awesome anime this season, this anime which I totally hated after episode 1 quickly won me over.

Had this been animated better I feel like this might have been a hell of a lot more popular.

Only 3 episodes left :( I'm so sad :,(
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Sequel?

OrangeJJJ - Jun 13, 2022

4 by TheDeadWalk »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

92 by katakumplat »»
Oct 29, 2023 2:10 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

117 by katakumplat »»
Oct 25, 2023 8:39 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2014

92 by katakumplat »»
Oct 21, 2023 9:26 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

157 by katakumplat »»
Oct 21, 2023 4:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.