Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2014 8:57 AM

Jan 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A more uplifting ending this time. Good to see Hashimoto having a positive outlook on her life.
So 'not being swept away by the sakura' probably means Subaru shouldn't lose to Seishiro. And what's with him unable to take off Subaru's gloves. There's a much deeper plot moving along it seems.
Btw, I so want Hokuto x Subaru.
Incest FTW.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Nov 5, 2015 2:16 PM

May 2015
I really dislike Seishiro. OP characters are really hard to write well, and in the case of Seishiro, they just didn't pull it off. As if the secret bad guy thing weren't bad enough, he can knock out the super powerful Subaru with no effort whatsoever.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jul 9, 2016 3:38 PM

Aug 2013
Man these small hints just scream some kind of ominous event, I wonder just what Seishiro has planned.
Aug 9, 2018 10:21 AM

Sep 2017

This was something cool. Hokuto is suspicious of Seishirou for the right reasons. She always asks him why he tries to defy the topic and is trying to figure out his real agenda without letting him know. Keep your enemies closer I suppose.

That was awesome. Must keep in mind.

Sei blocking Subaru was cool for some reason.

The lightnings behind Sei- Whoa. And his eyes while he does it. Now we know why Sakura=Corpses.

Killing by sakura flowers is a perfect mix of evil and beautiful, and I like it. CLAMP always manages to mix two contradictory aspects into the same page, and that tells you something about the competance of CLAMP itself.

I love that the girl finds it in herself to stand up to society. And admitting that she was weak is the first step to strength.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Babylon Chapter 18 Discussion

Trequartista - Nov 20, 2014

6 by swirlydragonfly »»
Feb 10, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Babylon Chapter 11 Discussion

linkjoker - Jul 9, 2016

2 by UfolyCloud »»
Oct 4, 2021 2:27 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Babylon Chapter 16 Discussion

Trequartista - Nov 20, 2014

2 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 9, 2018 10:57 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Babylon Chapter 15 Discussion

linkjoker - Jul 10, 2016

1 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 9, 2018 10:51 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Babylon Chapter 13 Discussion

linkjoker - Jul 9, 2016

1 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 9, 2018 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.