Forum Settings
Forums

Modern Warfare 2 Discussion Thread (Only if you have the game)

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 9, 2010 9:51 PM

Feb 2008
The multiplayer in this is so unbalanced. Getting killed in one hit with sniper shotguns.
Jan 9, 2010 10:41 PM

Jul 2008
PsychoDon904 said:
Kamehamayhem said:
M9 takes too long to unlock so I usually prestige before I get the 50 kills.
Try out the M9s they are much better than on cod4 hell it takes like 2-3 shots to kill and i dont use the magnums since reloading is a pain and the recoil is as bad as the deagles.

M9 akimbo is win
iono i just unlocked the akimbos today in 3 games of just pure M9ing lolz

Veronin said:
The multiplayer in this is so unbalanced. Getting killed in one hit with sniper shotguns.

lolz deal with it
i find coping with the unbalanced online gameplay fun
Jan 10, 2010 7:09 PM

Jun 2009
Veronin said:
Online is fairly balanced to me just dont rush too much or camp too much either, but Shotguns (mainly Spaz-12, and the models) are not always the dominant weapon since 1. is short range probably 10 feet and 2. not the best on across the map so you can't really say they are shotty snipers if they were, then hell online is so f**** up.
xDoN904Jan 10, 2010 7:12 PM
Jan 10, 2010 8:52 PM

Feb 2008
PsychoDon904 said:
Veronin said:
Online is fairly balanced to me just dont rush too much or camp too much either, but Shotguns (mainly Spaz-12, and the models) are not always the dominant weapon since 1. is short range probably 10 feet and 2. not the best on across the map so you can't really say they are shotty snipers if they were, then hell online is so f**** up.

Yeah, rushing just ends up in me getting sniped, while camping/sniping is a horrible idea without the necessary attachments and equipment (namely the Heartbeat Sensor) unless you fancy getting knifed.

I'm only at rank 25, so I mainly use the SCAR-H. It's a pretty good weapon, and I usually get the kill at medium range and sometimes short range, though I usually just knife since it's easier.

But whenever I come across somebody with dual 1887's (and there's a fair bit of these people), I'm pretty much screwed before I can even aim down my sights or use my knife. I swear to god that thing has the accuracy of a rifle, and it's a one hit kill if they get a clean shot.
VeroninJan 10, 2010 8:55 PM
Jan 10, 2010 9:38 PM

Jun 2009
Veronin said:
But whenever I come across somebody with dual 1887's (and there's a fair bit of these people), I'm pretty much screwed before I can even aim down my sights or use my knife. I swear to god that thing has the accuracy of a rifle, and it's a one hit kill if they get a clean shot.

Well theres not too many 1887 users now since its tuned down (only patched akimbo) (unless you do the akimbo + FMJ combo then its back) and i havent bumped to any of those guys after the patch, so its no problem. Anyways i did bumped to a 1887 scrub and i kept owning him with the M9 which was sad.
Jan 11, 2010 2:33 PM

Oct 2007
Yeah I find it easy to deal with those dual 1887's people, since I'm usually equipped with the right kit to deal with them... namely my Spaz or RPG. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2010 11:17 PM

Jun 2009
Any of you guys tried out the Shotgun attachment on Assault rifles? This thing is beast it has the range of the 1887, but only the power of idk the striker but it does do nice 1 hit kills.
Jan 12, 2010 6:12 AM

Oct 2007
Strangely I've never tried using it, since I'd rather use my Spaz or an RPG for my Assualt rifle sidearm. I'll try though, to see if it's effective.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2010 7:27 AM

Dec 2009
the RPG is good but the thumper can be much more effective =D
Jan 12, 2010 5:58 PM

Jan 2010
Anyone use the tac knife with commando and whatnot? Makes me laugh every time.
Jan 12, 2010 7:16 PM

Jun 2009
Kamehamayhem said:
Anyone use the tac knife with commando and whatnot? Makes me laugh every time.
Yea i do and it was fun for a while.

Setup:

Primary: Anything but LMGs
Secondary: Any Pistol Tac Knife
Equipment: Throwing Knife
Special: Stun
Deathstreak: Painkiller
Perk 1: Marathon Pro
Perk 2: Lightweight Pro
Perk 3: Commando Pro

Funny i never had a negative k/d on any of the games i gone with that setup and i rush too much to get a knife.

Master_M2K said:
Strangely I've never tried using it, since I'd rather use my Spaz or an RPG for my Assualt rifle sidearm. I'll try though, to see if it's effective.
Yea i never used it either till i started trying to complete gun challenges, and once i was done killing 20 nubs with the noob tube, i tried out the shotgun attachment on it and its not half bad its realiable in close range but downfall 4 shots per clip, and it don't always kill the 1st shot.
xDoN904Jan 12, 2010 7:20 PM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

56 by BitChilly »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
2 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
2 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
4 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.