Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Nov 7, 2014 10:13 AM

Aug 2013
For me this was the best episode so far, the anime vineyard not convincing me, but in this episode was portrayed investigations, mysteries and psychological games with the same quality of the first season

By different paths some are coming in the answers, until Mika (who continues a bitch) demonstrated who has a bit of tact detective

Even I thinking Kougami the most badass character in the series, this episode all the characters was very good, and shows that the series can be improved further
I hope the anime continues with this pace, that surely will be among the best of the season ..
Nov 7, 2014 10:18 AM

Dec 2011
Interesting to see that Kamui transplanted Shisui's eye to him.

Mika though....... sigh. But oh well.

That ending was creepy, but I kinda believe that Togane won't do Akane any harm. Like some people said here, it looks like he's there to watch/observe Akane. Who knows though what they have in mind....
alcrowryNov 7, 2014 10:24 AM
Nov 7, 2014 10:32 AM

Jul 2014
Celondor said:
tbh this was the only thing that really bugged me in this episode. Yes, Kagari played with a handheld console in PP 1, BUT he also owns a lot of pin-ball machines and video arcade machines an is a known lover of old games, so it makes sense. But lots of people playing the same shitty mobile games A HUNDRED YEARS IN THE FUTURE? AT HOME (on top)? Like... REALLY? Is this show kidding me? A hundred years ago, we didn't even HAVE computers we could play with and look where we stand now. And they're seriously trying to tell us that in the same amount of time nothing will change?

They should _AT LEAST_ have something like "VR to go". :/

As far as I understood, Kagari couldn't use the VR anyway, because enforcers were not allowed to access the general internet. When they had to deal with the cyber criminal from the first season, they had to use the inspectors' virtual avatars. And that makes sense - why would they let latent criminals corrupt "good" people in the net? And you're right - Kagari was also games collector.
The tablets in this episode were lame. And at the same time Mika showed a holographic badge when they took the official. Why do they use handhelds, if holographic interfaces are so popular, that they replace ids?
deadoptimistNov 7, 2014 10:43 AM
Nov 7, 2014 11:16 AM

Dec 2013
Wait...so "Hungry Chicken" was used as a device to kill the inspectors on the compound? I was so busy rolling my eyes at that, I didn't even realize it until now LOL. So, that was the Chief in the picture with Togane?
Nov 7, 2014 11:24 AM

Dec 2013
Man this was a good episode. The video game controlling the robots was an interesting and cruel idea. Can't wait for next week.
Nov 7, 2014 11:59 AM

Apr 2013
This episode was quite good, but I don't know... It's almost half into season 2, so there's still plenty of time to change, but I still have the feeling season 1 was better after all. And I kinda hate to say this because it always sounds a bit childish to me. However, I don't think I'm all alone with this opinion.

I'm curious about Togane though with his creepy Akane-photo-collection. But I throw in my guess and say that he's got just good intentions with it, and they just want to make him seem suspicious!
Nov 7, 2014 12:08 PM

Feb 2014
Pretty interesting episode that will foreshadow a lot of future events. I'm even wondering if Akane has been missing for a long time.
Nov 7, 2014 12:15 PM

Jan 2014
So it seems Kamui really just walked out through the back door while the inspectors had the shop 'surrounded', sigh.

"That girl will be eaten alive", hahah.

Well, that whole game part felt kinda off, mmh.
Nov 7, 2014 12:22 PM

Dec 2013
While I must admit that these last two episodes have been much better than the first three, I am still losing my battle of trying to like this season.

The writing is lazy, and most of the cast are 2D cardboard cut-outs that fail to invoke any kind of feels at all. I'm trying really hard to look past this fact, I really want to be able to enjoy this season. But, so many "little things" continue to get in my way.

Togane has pictures of Akane in his room, like all over his room, with eyes and mouths circled... Seems like he's profiling her, watching her for Sybil maybe? He's one of the few characters that are being made interesting, actually come to think of it- I think he's the only character that's being made interesting. Akane has been turned into a cardboard cut-out of her previous self from season one, Mika is nothing more than fodder for us viewers to hate, the rest of the cast are nameless, faceless masses.

Kamui is really getting on my nerves now, at least Makashima was a believable villain, but this guy is like a walking dues ex machina. He's a genius hacker, holo programmer, plastic surgeon, pharmacist, and manipulator; that is too much for any one man to be no matter how you try to explain it all away. He's a ghost the system can't detect, but yet the system observes everyone from the moment they are born and even plans their lives for them based on their aptitude tests, so he had to be in the system somewhere- but apparently is good enough to hack Sybil and make himself disappear? Making super over-powered villains like this are how you ruin good plots, but considering the plot is a rehash of season one with a writer nowhere near as skilled...

Someone pointed out in a previous thread that I seem to be nitpicking looking for reasons to dislike this season... I may be, at this point even I can't tell. Maybe I had my hopes up in expecting anything out of this season after season one was such a masterpiece? Maybe it was silly of me to think that after such a great first season, that a second season could actually be any good at all? Wait, no... Actually that seems perfectly reasonable, I mean after season one was so good it's kind of natural to think that a second season will be good too. So, yeah I'm nitpicking this season because it sucks in comparison; because I would love to be able to enjoy this season, but so far there is very little for me to enjoy and I'm still watching because I'm hoping something will happen to drag me into it and make me enjoy it again.

After working for so many years as both a fiction writer and doing critique for other fiction writers, it's a habit to nitpick these things when the writing is so shoddy that I can find only a couple tiny things to keep me interested.

Okay, I've rambled and for the most part you can ignore most of what I've said here because I'm just ranting after that comment from a previous episode discussion that I'm looking for reasons to dislike this season. Sorry.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Nov 7, 2014 12:31 PM

Apr 2012
Geez, this show is seriously taking a step into the horror genre.

Shimotsuki still needs to get it through her thick skull that Tsunemori is her freaking SUPERIOR!
Nov 7, 2014 12:32 PM

Jan 2014
What doe WC stand for again? Water Closet.

Nov 7, 2014 12:49 PM

Sep 2014
Wow this episode had a lot to offer and that end with Mika you know I wouldn't feel sad one bit if she were to die Lol.
Nov 7, 2014 2:24 PM

Apr 2011
Togane is now officially Akane's stalker. I have to admit though this episode was confluzzing but dat robot gamu was awesome so much damn blood. And yes Mika was a bitch again in this episode she just needs to die.
Nov 7, 2014 3:14 PM
Oct 2014
Listen up. Do you think Togane could be working on the inside with Kamui? I don't like him analysing Akane, they both seem to be interested in her. I'm really worried about her to be honest. Kougami needs to step in sometime eventually, i just hope they do it right. Hmm, or maybe he doesn't return at all this season, save it for the movie?

The MWPSB is struggling badly for sure. Kamui is smart, and still mysterious. We know almost nothing about him and how he's linked to Tsunemori.

Can someone remind me how Kamui has gotten the Dominator working with him? He was experimenting on Shisui's eye, but how was he able to use the Dominator?
Nov 7, 2014 3:14 PM
Oct 2012
anyone else wondering why this world has guns when the police have a Dominator ? makes not sense
Nov 7, 2014 4:35 PM

Dec 2012
Togane is up to something.
All those drones being controlled by people playing a game.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 7, 2014 5:35 PM

Nov 2013
The_Bif said:
While I must admit that these last two episodes have been much better than the first three, I am still losing my battle of trying to like this season.

The writing is lazy, and most of the cast are 2D cardboard cut-outs that fail to invoke any kind of feels at all. I'm trying really hard to look past this fact, I really want to be able to enjoy this season. But, so many "little things" continue to get in my way.

Togane has pictures of Akane in his room, like all over his room, with eyes and mouths circled... Seems like he's profiling her, watching her for Sybil maybe? He's one of the few characters that are being made interesting, actually come to think of it- I think he's the only character that's being made interesting. Akane has been turned into a cardboard cut-out of her previous self from season one, Mika is nothing more than fodder for us viewers to hate, the rest of the cast are nameless, faceless masses.

Kamui is really getting on my nerves now, at least Makashima was a believable villain, but this guy is like a walking dues ex machina. He's a genius hacker, holo programmer, plastic surgeon, pharmacist, and manipulator; that is too much for any one man to be no matter how you try to explain it all away. He's a ghost the system can't detect, but yet the system observes everyone from the moment they are born and even plans their lives for them based on their aptitude tests, so he had to be in the system somewhere- but apparently is good enough to hack Sybil and make himself disappear? Making super over-powered villains like this are how you ruin good plots, but considering the plot is a rehash of season one with a writer nowhere near as skilled...

Someone pointed out in a previous thread that I seem to be nitpicking looking for reasons to dislike this season... I may be, at this point even I can't tell. Maybe I had my hopes up in expecting anything out of this season after season one was such a masterpiece? Maybe it was silly of me to think that after such a great first season, that a second season could actually be any good at all? Wait, no... Actually that seems perfectly reasonable, I mean after season one was so good it's kind of natural to think that a second season will be good too. So, yeah I'm nitpicking this season because it sucks in comparison; because I would love to be able to enjoy this season, but so far there is very little for me to enjoy and I'm still watching because I'm hoping something will happen to drag me into it and make me enjoy it again.

After working for so many years as both a fiction writer and doing critique for other fiction writers, it's a habit to nitpick these things when the writing is so shoddy that I can find only a couple tiny things to keep me interested.

Okay, I've rambled and for the most part you can ignore most of what I've said here because I'm just ranting after that comment from a previous episode discussion that I'm looking for reasons to dislike this season. Sorry.

I feel that Kamui may just have many connections, because by that logic, how was Makshima able to devise helmets that can conceal one from being scanned. Also, I kind of disagree with Akane being bland. Even though she is evidently more stoic and headstrong this season, her personality was still fleshed out during her conversations with other characters, especially between her and Saiga or Tougane. Anyways, as a reviewer myself, I respect the fact that these inconsistencies affect your viewing experience, but I firmly believe that this season is not as bad as it was made out to be, just inferior to season 1
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Nov 7, 2014 6:18 PM

Jul 2013
Mika's gonna kill someone I just know it.
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Nov 7, 2014 6:47 PM

Aug 2013
Ohhhh, it seem like Shimotsuki felt on something reallllly big. It was obvious that Togane was hiding something, he was too much of the perfect enforcer. It is either an obscession he have over Akane or he's doing some undercover works.

I don't know why, but for a moment, I felt that Togane may be some kind of cyborg like the chief... I think it's that scene in the OP that make me unconfortable, where we see the chief ''transform'' into Togane.

So they are making mask. That face the politician was doing was soooo creepy. That fucking smile, man.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 7, 2014 6:55 PM

Aug 2014
Looks like someone's trying to make a face transplant of Akane's face?? That's all I could guess.. But what a shame. I really liked Togane, I was hoping he was a "good guy." Still kind of hoping, but those pictures at the end were rather creepy >_<
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Nov 7, 2014 7:51 PM
Nov 2014
This is seriously the FIRST time I've hated a character so much, that I had to find a freaking place to create an account and rage about the stupidity and annoying-ness of a character.

Mika, what the EF is your problem. You hypocritical lying face, with no dignity at all what so ever. She is the definition of USELESS. In the last episode she was USELESS dirt. Goodness, when Sybil said "she's going to be eaten alive," I was soooooooooooooo pleased. She's in love with Yayoi, you can just SEE IT HER FACE, yet she goes on about how fucking dangerous "enforcers" are. Yet here she is chilling in the room of one, and receiving comfort from Yayoi. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. YOU NEED TO LOOK AT YOURSELF, AND ALL THEM HOLES THAT MAKE YOU FAIL AS AN INSPECTOR. How DA F did you even manage to pass the test and become a effing inspector. UGH.

So, that was my rage. However this episode, DESPITE her ignorance and stupidity, and how she THINKS Akane needs "mental care" because of her "interactions with enforcers" (you lying bitch, you were all lovely dovey with Yayoi, which btw Yayoi has someone she's in a relationship with you butt face) finding that stuff in the enforcer's room was legit. Sooooo, I deem you a .0000001% better than DIRT.

I CAN NOT WAIT, until you become an enforcer yourself, or get killed. Man, you neeed to die SOON. HOWEVER ONLY after your 1*10^-10000% usefulness is used up (yess keep digging up the past and then die please). Aka, you are a useless character that pisses me off. Good job psycho pass for creating the MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER OF ALL TIME. (I'll be realllllly made if she doesn't die, or become an enforcer to see how sybil treats people, goodness I HATE YOU)
springtimerockzNov 7, 2014 7:59 PM
Nov 7, 2014 8:21 PM

Dec 2013
Well, Shisui just sent Aoyanagi to her grave and had no compunctions, so it'll come as no surprise if she does the same to Akane by wearing her manufactured face. They look conveniently alike in facial structure.
Nov 7, 2014 8:27 PM

Apr 2014
springtimerockz said:

This is seriously the FIRST time I've hated a character so much, that I had to find a freaking place to create an account and rage about the stupidity and annoying-ness of a character.
[spoiler]
Mika, what the EF is your problem. You hypocritical lying face, with no dignity at all what so ever. She is the definition of USELESS. In the last episode she was USELESS dirt. Goodness, when Sybil said "she's going to be eaten alive," I was soooooooooooooo pleased. She's in love with Yayoi, you can just SEE IT HER FACE, yet she goes on about how fucking dangerous "enforcers" are. Yet here she is chilling in the room of one, and receiving comfort from Yayoi. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. YOU NEED TO LOOK AT YOURSELF, AND ALL THEM HOLES THAT MAKE YOU FAIL AS AN INSPECTOR. How DA F did you even manage to pass the test and become a effing inspector. UGH.

So, that was my rage. However this episode, DESPITE her ignorance and stupidity, and how she THINKS Akane needs "mental care" because of her "interactions with enforcers" (you lying bitch, you were all lovely dovey with Yayoi, which btw Yayoi has someone she's in a relationship with you butt face) finding that stuff in the enforcer's room was legit. Sooooo, I deem you a .0000001% better than DIRT.

I CAN NOT WAIT, until you become an enforcer yourself, or get killed. Man, you neeed to die SOON. HOWEVER ONLY after your 1*10^-10000% usefulness is used up (yess keep digging up the past and then die please). Aka, you are a useless character that pisses me off. Good job psycho pass for creating the MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER OF ALL TIME. (I'll be realllllly made if she doesn't die, or become an enforcer to see how sybil treats people, goodness I HATE YOU)

[/spoiler]
Congrats for posting your useless rant here. You just registered to spread the hate and idiocy of yours? You should GTFO here and die!
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 7, 2014 8:44 PM

Aug 2012
^Somebody needs to see Gino's therapist..
Nov 7, 2014 9:13 PM
Aug 2009
zerriet said:

I feel that Kamui may just have many connections, because by that logic, how was Makshima able to devise helmets that can conceal one from being scanned.

Recall that Makishima had Choe Gu-Sung do all of his hacking work. I believe it was stated that the helmets were manufactured by a third party, which doesn't really suggest anything about Makishima's engineering abilities. He was only responsible for distributing them.

The level of technical skill assumed of the antagonist this season is far greater than that of the previous season. Makishima wanted others to live life, so he simply had to find like-minded people and enable them to do cruel things on their own volition. Kamui wants to deceive Sibyl, so he has to work around all of the mechanics of the system while ordering around people whom he has "saved."
Nov 7, 2014 9:46 PM

Dec 2010
is it me or does OP have horrible quality?
Nov 8, 2014 12:04 AM

Jun 2013
Insane episode, can't wait for the next one.

And seriously, whats up with Mika? she's lesbian for Akane or something?
Nov 8, 2014 1:03 AM

Mar 2013
More of a story telling episode,
love the bloody creepy ending.
Nov 8, 2014 2:58 AM

Feb 2014
It gets even more fucked up as the episodes go along.
:)
Nov 8, 2014 3:00 AM
Jan 2014
If they keep it up 2nd season might be better then the first one o.O
Nov 8, 2014 4:13 AM

Mar 2013
interesting episode
Nov 8, 2014 6:14 AM
Jun 2013
I bet Togane is some sort of relative of Kougami or something like that.
Nov 8, 2014 7:32 AM
Oct 2013
OK episode. The second season is proving to be more action packed and bloody than the first. I just hope we learn more about Kirito himself soon. I swear if he sets up another disciple for the Bureau to bust, only for him to mysteriously get away again... yeah we get it, he's a bad dude who can manipulate people and their hue really well through the use of drugs/some type of special conditioning.

Still not liking Mika. She gets all yuri'd out with Yayoi patting her on the head but still continues to get all pissy with Akane for not doing this 100% by the book, not questioning anything, despite seeing what the consequences of that can be - granted she couldn't do much in that situation the last ep with everyone being 'sploded, but come on, you'd expect her to be more open to Akane's way of doing things at least a bit more now, rather than for her to straight up SNITCH on her to the chief this ep. Damn I think my dislike for her increased a bit after writing that... Well, at least the chief herself basically just lol'd as she left the room.

Also, the animation continues to look pretty nice for the most part with some typical QUALITY here and there. Akane consistently looked really good this ep, so much so I actually have to remark about it. Same goes for Saiga. Rika continues to look good most of the time.
tdiggsNov 8, 2014 7:41 AM
Nov 8, 2014 7:44 AM

May 2012
...and here I thought that I cannot actually hate Shimotsuki more than I already have..and you know what..she went and did it again!!! Ugghh! I swear...I am one inch from launching something at my pc's screen whenever I see her face. THAT DAMN MICROWAVE!!! UGH!!

I mean...she went to tell the Chief that Akane needs treatment...TREATMENT...Bitch you KNOW what that chick went through!! HUH! And she still managed to stay on her feet. You saw some people get shot in front of you and LOOK what you resorted to..Having an Enforcer...whom you have NOOO inlking of respect for..come and rub your head. Ugh! This chick is driving me up a wall.

-sighs- -takes deep breath-

But man...what a bloody ep! I am really surprised that they didnt censor it.
But whooa..he is challenging Sibly much more than Makishima.
This anime is getting darker and darker and for just 11 episodes.
Its quite something. Cant wait for the others.

-prays that someone kills Shimotsuki soon-
""You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things...
Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest."
- Izaya

Nov 8, 2014 10:45 AM

Nov 2011
Exactly. I'd thought she'd change as the episodes go on but if the previous episode does not make her rethink her way of doing things, nothing can. Even the chief sees how hopeless she is.

About the chief, she seems awfully interested in Akane. And I wonder what she meant by [her reaction to] 'that'. I hope they get into Akane's super clear psycho pass a little.
Nov 8, 2014 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
If I were Akane, I would have treated Sybil to the butt end of my Dominator at the end of S1, when she had it by the balls. The populace is a sheeple herd anyway; the two Divisions could effectively contain crime with pen knives for Christ's sake. But no, she negotiates with a collection of psychopaths and puts herself through the same shit all over again--Cybil on her left, Kamui on her right. Screwed again. Brilliant.
DouluoNov 8, 2014 11:49 AM
Nov 8, 2014 1:33 PM

Apr 2014
5 eps and Kogami still ain't here. Starting to lose hope.
Nov 8, 2014 2:22 PM

Aug 2011
Thimolimo said:

Were not even halfway through the series man
Nov 8, 2014 2:31 PM

Apr 2013
Thimolimo said:

Actually, I wouldn't be shocked if we already saw Kougami but just didn't recognize him.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Nov 8, 2014 3:37 PM

Dec 2013
ThirteenthSoul said:
When the chief was having that one-sided dialogue with the rest of the Sibyl members, she mentioned "that which we have brought to life" or something. What if what she was talking about is actually Sakuya Togane and she just lied about him being a latent criminal? What if he was an android/robot like the chief created by Sibyl to see how Akane Tsunemori would react to him?

i'm thinking similarly. I think he was planted by sybil to understand what's so different about Akane
Nov 8, 2014 4:01 PM

Jul 2010
Man, the Chief really rubs me the wrong way every time she's on screen, ugh. So does Division 3, the new Division 1 guy... and Mika for that matter.

Now that they've found the body parts and such I am convinced that Kamui is somehow tricking Sybil by completely changing persons to look like someone else.

And then that game, wow. People are actually controlling drones with it and killing people, holy shit.

Also looks like Sakuya Tougane is kinda obsessed with Akane.

Nov 8, 2014 4:29 PM

Feb 2012
Camelia94 said:
This episode was awesome like always...

Shisui's eye is now Kamui's right eye! (seems he knows well about transplanting and all)
From what I understood He turned the game Hungry Chicken into a real game, where drones kills people...He's too smart for my tastes (even predicted that Akane will arrive in the place where people conduct military drone experiments) and that sentence "Game start, MWPSB" gave me chills but at the same time made me excited right away for the next episode ...
That face transplant mask was creepy, so we can suppose that Kamui can change his face (the scar on his face witnesses it I think)

Noticed that Mika is improving and not annoying as before, which is a good signal ahaha (liked the scene with Yayoi)

Really surprising thing is Tougane's room; filled with photos and floppy about Akane (what are his real intentions???)

Waiting for next week!!!

I just noticed.
With their supposedly advanced technology...
THEY'RE STILL USING FLOPPY DISKS?
Hahahaha
Nov 8, 2014 6:28 PM

Jan 2014
A lot bloodier than season 1 but I don't get the same depth from the characters yet. Akane is strangely unemotional. No wonder what's his name asked her if she was human. The chief's response to the inspector's report on Akane was great. "She's going to be eaten alive." The chief also seemed to know that Akane would find "that." Interesting.
Nov 9, 2014 12:23 AM

Apr 2012
deadoptimist said:
God... Are they even serious? The writing is lame.

The first half of the episode is all talk. And apparently they don't know that you can make talking look spectacular too (like ZnK did, for example). And it's not that thay say many interesting things. I dunno, why this show believes that a character should always state aloud, what's going on. Like when they make that enforcer meet his former colleague, and then Gino says "Hey, he used to work here". Why do we have to hear him stating the obvious? Has it not just been shown? It's just a waste of screentime.

Akane is boring. Yes, she is very stable mentally and she did question her humanity before, but that doesn't mean that she can't have slight hue fluctuations. Also that doesn't mean she can't talk back to Mika - and it's high time she did it, she should do it too, since she is her senior. Why didn't her hue balance change after what she has gone through in the previous season? Her room and habits show obvious degradation, why doesn't she care about her hue?
Mika is stupid and irritating. They try so hard to make viewers hate her. Though I can't understand why the chief didn't try to use her.
There're too many similar-looking characters again. Why do we even need to get to know the third division, if there're already two divisions of underdevelopped characters? The red haired guy has been coding silently for several episodes now, and he is supposed to be in the main cast.
Gino could've been affected by the inspector's death more, especially since they had so much time to show boring stuff. He is an important character, dear to many fans - let him have a bit of time to for himself to grieve.
In short, characterization sucks in this season.
Well, what could I expect from the team, that thinks that "WC?" is a good signature for the main villain...

And then there're plot holes...

Why is Kamui able to use dominators? All dominators are controlled by Sybil, they should've locked down. And I don't know, why she doesn't track them.

And that game... Seriously? What's the point? And it is a multiplayer game... *sigh* Btw, even Makishima had to use help of the Korean hacker, but now this Kamui guy does everything by himself - hacking, surgery, drugging people, everything.

Is Tougane stupid? Why does he keep all this stuff in the open, if he is under investigators' supervision and his place can be checked at any time?

And there're many thing like that. There wasn't many good moments to compensate for all this mess. Action is few and not too impressive, fanservice is not very engaging. I liked Tougane's red eyes, Kamui's hiding place and doctor's investigation at the end. That's all.
I don't enjoy being mean, but every now and then I am slapped so hard in the face by the stupidity of people that I have to be. Your entire rant goes on about petty inconveniences in the show like too much dialogue. This is fine as it's your opinion, but to have the audacity to turn around and show clear ignorance about the show and actually believe you are making valid points is what amuses the hell out of me. You're essentially getting mad about them not elaborating on a major portion of the plot right when it is happening. Better yet, you think just because something hasn't been explained yet means it's a plot hole. Did you get taught the wrong definition of "plot hole"? I'm almost 100% positive that they will explain why Kamui can do what he can. Was anything left in the open in the first season? No, because the show is complete. You want me to show you how stupid you are being right now? It's almost as if I watched the first episode of the first season of Psycho Pass and left off there, then came here and started a huge rant about how them not elaborating on Makishima is a plot hole.
HieiTrafalgarLaw said:
Anime is the reason why I live.
This is what every first comment should be like.
Nov 9, 2014 12:30 AM

Apr 2012
Malfegor said:
Man, thats a shitty looking video game.
Isnt this show set a hundred years in the future? Thats some worldbuilding ...

And its a good thing Mika can argue with Akane that they're understaffed at the base, but has enough time to walk around and be suspicious about everyone. Is this girl just going out of her way to antagonize every other character, except for her lesbo crush?
What's your point? A lot of people still enjoy playing 2d games when we have access to 4k games that look better than real life in some regards. What do you want them to have? It seemed perfectly logical to me, they were all playing the game when they shouldn't have been. A few were playing at school, work, etc. so it actually appears they put a lot of thought into it. It just looked like it was a free app or something and people were just messing around on their spare time trying not to get caught. So obviously they aren't going to go into virtual reality or anything like that when they are at school or work.
HieiTrafalgarLaw said:
Anime is the reason why I live.
This is what every first comment should be like.
Nov 9, 2014 12:45 AM

Jul 2013
WTF IS GOING ON?? Why does Togane have all those pictures of Akane!?

That game is going to be a serious game changer, how the hell are the supposed to stop that?!

And Mika have you learnt nothing from last episode!? Ughh her going to the chief seriously pissed me off.

But seriously wtf is going on?!
Nov 9, 2014 1:02 AM

Jul 2014
Hey guys I know it's not episode related but just curious that what happened to that Impact Absorber that was taken out of the drone.I know it's only been 5 episodes but is there any chance they gonna explain what happened to it in the next episodes or so.We now know that Kamui is an expert programmer but why did he take the impact absorber out of the drone and for what purpose?Or did the staff actually did it as to hint that he is also an expert in drones?
This is the only thing that bugs me otherwise the show is going fantastic...
Nov 9, 2014 1:45 AM

Jan 2011
From Mika's page in MAL: "Member Favorites: 2" ... wtf how can anyone like that bitch xD
Nov 9, 2014 3:37 AM

Sep 2014
very2 gore
Nov 9, 2014 5:05 AM

Jun 2008
-It's hilarious to see people "defending" Makishima when compared to Kamui, when both have different approach and qualities.

-Togane is not working with Kamui, it's pretty much spoiled in the OP that he has deep connections to Chief Kasei. Also proven by his childhood photo with a younger Kasei.

-Kamui's Motive right now is still a mystery, but it's clear that he's testing Sibyl's limit to judge people, referencing his reaction when Risa who's an Inspector wasn't safe from the Sibyl.
My theory for now his main target is "Is Sibyl safe from it's own system", hence the "WC?" What color is Sibyl.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

640 by Actomino »»
Apr 23, 4:32 PM

» is this season really that bad? ( 1 2 )

beloving - Jan 7, 2015

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

263 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

335 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

353 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.