Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2014 7:41 AM

Jun 2013
MC117 said:
Damn I'm sad, I've been following this series for such a long time, still can't believe its over and that there won't be a new chapter next week :'( there still are many unexplained stuff but I forgive you for making Naruhina canon kishi haha.

I agree you with so many things left to unexplained...Like where the hell are Team Taka and Orochimaru and Kabuto for example.

TSM_Flux said:
Thank god it's over. As far as I'm concerned this chapter does not exist. It's literally 22 pages of fan-service taken from crack FanFiction. Everything was so cringe worthy in this chapter. All of the children's names...Kishimoto why?

yes...it would have been better if he had left it to chapter 699

Mod Edit: Merged double post. Please edit your previous post
TyrelNov 6, 2014 2:46 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 6, 2014 7:41 AM
Dec 2011
Jarjaxle said:
Dafrank said:

:-)

We can only hope...

I can hope Kishi realizes what a horrible thing he has done and corrects it! Sasuke/No one, hinata/dead not Neji

Naruto/Sakura
Nov 6, 2014 7:43 AM

Sep 2011
fluffy_maus said:
So, Naruto and Hinata are divorced, and Bolt lives with his father while the girl lives with her mother... interesting.
Guess NaruSaku will finally happen in Part 3 then. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Hahaha NaruSaku fans never disappoint, so delusional that it's actually hilarious.
Nov 6, 2014 7:44 AM

Apr 2012
since grade 5... now I am third year university...
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 6, 2014 7:45 AM

Jul 2014
Fullmetal89 said:
fluffy_maus said:
So, Naruto and Hinata are divorced, and Bolt lives with his father while the girl lives with her mother... interesting.
Guess NaruSaku will finally happen in Part 3 then. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Hahaha NaruSaku fans never disappoint, so delusional that it's actually hilarious.

All shipping fans are the same. Don't put yourself on a pedestal just because you got your way.
Nov 6, 2014 7:46 AM

Sep 2012
I agree you with so many things left to unexplained...Like where the hell are Team Taka and Orochimaru and Kabuto for example.

Yeah but maybe they will let us know about their fate in a mini series or something

I can hope Kishi realizes what a horrible thing he has done and corrects it! Sasuke/No one, hinata/dead not Neji

Naruto/Sakura

Lol its over, get over it. Naruhina forever!
Nov 6, 2014 7:46 AM

Jul 2012
Wish I knew what happened to team taka and kabuto and orochimaru

Karin was in love with sasuke
Jubo saw kimimaru in sasuke and is willing to follow him
Kabuto had a change of heart
Oruchimaru seemed to change a bit..............that's what tsunada said.

What happened to make everyone not let sasuke be killed or imprisoned.......I want details and what was everyone's impressions of this.

What happened to everyone else.

Wasn't the lighting village want revenge on sasuke.

Why was sasuke going to see the world.....

What happened to the elders of the village reaction to sasukes welcome back to the villege cause they was one of the ones who accepted the uchia clans destruction.

So many things go unexplained
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Nov 6, 2014 7:47 AM

Dec 2012
I must say- the feels bumped up my score.
I cannot explain.
Nov 6, 2014 7:47 AM

Mar 2013
what happened with:
Yamato..(he woke up I see. but what about his future?)
Orochimaru...
Karin...
Kabuto..

They'll explain in the movie?
lol

Liked the end.
Nov 6, 2014 7:49 AM

Jan 2013

At last............ the day that I've waiting to see all these years... Naruto has ended, but man what a let down of an ending! It was too predictable! Naruto is the Hokage, everybody is married with children... and that's it. It feels empty! Really? That's all what we need to learn? What's the status of the world? What happened to the Tailed Beasts? Were is Orochimaru and kids?! I can't believe Kishimoto ignored Orochimaru like he was nothing! This is OROCHIMARU! One of the biggest MoFos of the series and he get ignored just like that?! And did everybody get mad?! They let Sasuke go like he has done nothing worth punishment?!! Well of course so we get our happy ending! OBVIOUSLY!!

For the families, some of them were obvious like Naruto x Hinata, Shikamaru x Temari, Sai x Ino got hinted on before even if they didn't go in-depth about it, Sasuke x Sakura despite not making a lot of sense... but Chouji and Karui?!! Where did that come from?!! Did those two have any scene together or any hints of romance between them?!! The children's designs weren't that good either (and frankly some of them look a bit ugly...!!)

Oh, Naruto... when I started following you eight years ago you were a masterpiece! But you went downhill and I lost the way I looked on you. You've suffered a lot, you've been on deathbed for years on life support trying to keep you alive as much as possible despite being a vegetable till the day has come to pull the plug off and end your misery.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Nov 6, 2014 7:49 AM

Aug 2013
I was really bummed because the Naruto universe is huge and it feels like they just ignored a bunch of stuff and forgotten about many characters (Orochimaru, Karin, Suigetsu, Jugo, Kabuto?) but then I realized that Kishi has another series on the way http://sgcafe.com/2014/11/new-naruto-manga-announced-naruto-sasukes-kids-shown-final-chapter-current-series/

and might want to include more details in that series.
Nov 6, 2014 7:50 AM

Sep 2011
TSM_Flux said:
Fullmetal89 said:

All shipping fans are the same. Don't put yourself on a pedestal just because you got your way.

I'm not gloating I just thought that comment was hilarious. Honestly the only pairing I really wanted to see was Shika/Temari and I got it so I'm content with that. I'm just always amazed at people that really saw Naruto and Sakura as a couple, it was always a one sided love as far as I'm concerned. To me it was always obvious it was going to be Hinata.
Nov 6, 2014 7:50 AM

Feb 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
fluffy_maus said:

I would like to see who NH fans would have been reacted if NS were the canon one. Oh, wait, the same.

Fullmetal89 said:
TSM_Flux said:

I'm not gloating I just thought that comment was hilarious. Honestly the only pairing I really wanted to see was Shika/Temari and I got it so I'm content with that. I'm just always amazed at people that really saw Naruto and Sakura as a couple, it was always a one sided love as far as I'm concerned. To me it was always obvious it was going to be Hinata.

I could say the same thing with SasuSaku.

Nov 6, 2014 7:51 AM

May 2011
What the hell happened to the original chapter 700 discussion thread?
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Nov 6, 2014 7:52 AM

Jul 2010
I...kinda feel empty inside now it's really over. Too many forced pairings but the chapter still made me sad. Bye Naruto.
Nov 6, 2014 7:52 AM

Sep 2011
badwolf45f said:
Fullmetal89 said:

I would like to see who NH fans would have been reacted if NS were the canon one. Oh, wait, the same.

Oh there would have been raging for sure, I'm not disagreeing there. The romances in this manga are all retarded either way, Kishi was never good at writing romance he should have done what Oda did with One Piece.
Nov 6, 2014 7:55 AM
Dec 2011
Fullmetal89 said:
fluffy_maus said:

It's funny I wonder how Hina.naru fans would've acted if they didnt get there ship.
Nov 6, 2014 7:55 AM

Apr 2010
What with that modern city behind konoha?
Nov 6, 2014 7:56 AM

Mar 2013
SHINOBI-03 said:

At last............ the day that I've waiting to see all these years... Naruto has ended, but man what a let down of an ending! It was too predictable! Naruto is the Hokage, everybody is married with children... and that's it. It feels empty! Really? That's all what we need to learn? What's the status of the world? What happened to the Tailed Beasts? Were is Orochimaru and kids?! I can't believe Kishimoto ignored Orochimaru like he was nothing! This is OROCHIMARU! One of the biggest MoFos of the series and he get ignored just like that?! And did everybody get mad?! They let Sasuke go like he has done nothing worth punishment?!! Well of course so we get our happy ending! OBVIOUSLY!!

For the families, some of them were obvious like Naruto x Hinata, Shikamaru x Temari, Sai x Ino got hinted on before even if they didn't go in-depth about it, Sasuke x Sakura despite not making a lot of sense... but Chouji and Karui?!! Where did that come from?!! Did those two have any scene together or any hints of romance between them?!! The children's designs weren't that good either (and frankly some of them look a bit ugly...!!)

Oh, Naruto... when I started following you eight years ago you were a masterpiece! But you went downhill and I lost the way I looked on you. You've suffered a lot, you've been on deathbed for years on life support trying to keep you alive as much as possible despite being a vegetable till the day has come to pull the plug off and end your misery.

You kinda said everything I thought about this chapter..
But I think the'll gonna explain some issues in the movie (it's canon).
I don't think naruto ended so bad, but the fact that kishimoto ruined his manga with this nonsense war...oh he did. The begining is so much better. Agreed.
Nov 6, 2014 7:56 AM

Sep 2012
10th_man_down said:
I...kinda feel empty inside now it's really over. Too many forced pairings but the chapter still made me sad. Bye Naruto.

Yeah it felt like a fanfiction chapter, I was fine with NH but SS? come on lol but oh well.
I will really miss this series though, it is because of Naruto that I got into manga and anime, I was 10 when I became a fan, I've been following the series for 10 years.
Nov 6, 2014 7:57 AM

Jun 2013
Tamura said:

DBZ reference.
Nov 6, 2014 7:57 AM
Jul 2013
SASUSAKU IS CANON!!! THANK U, KISHI-SENSEI AND KAMISAMA ;A;
Nov 6, 2014 7:59 AM

Nov 2014
Its been 12 years i will miss my weekly manga. The end is ok at least is like a happy ending. We will have soon Naruto 3 or Boruto (just 30 chapters), maybe they will explain somethings and we can see old faces.
Nov 6, 2014 7:59 AM

Mar 2014
well played Sasuke, bang and run
Nov 6, 2014 8:02 AM

Feb 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
badwolf45f said:

Oh there would have been raging for sure, I'm not disagreeing there. The romances in this manga are all retarded either way, Kishi was never good at writing romance he should have done what Oda did with One Piece.

Totally agree. I feel Naruto would have been way better without any romance at all. Some are fine tho (Kushina/Minato)

Nov 6, 2014 8:03 AM

Apr 2014
NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2014 8:04 AM

Mar 2013
j0ker said:
Tamura said:

DBZ reference.

There's a One Piece reference too! In naruto's monument face. lol

Sep 2014
Who is the girl with Shikamaru and Naruto at the Hokage room?
Shizune, perhaps?

Nov 2013
The series started out good...but slowly became mess of a story when Sasuke left the village. Massive plot holes and retcons, terrible or lack of character development, lacked suspense towards the end, anticlimactic battles, poorly excuted themes, awakard pacing, and horrible bad moral messages thrown into the mix. Many more problems.

3/10.
Man_of_SinNov 6, 2014 8:15 AM

Jun 2011
The one piece easter egg...what's up with that?
Nov 6, 2014 8:05 AM

May 2014
We can all agree the force pairing and the terrible design on their children is just awful, and weird how naruto and hinata are the only ones with 2 children both looking terrible btw.. What kind of name is Bolt? He better shoot out a chidori or run super fast. and SakuSaru there ya finally got ya wish a couple who had a kid the father is no where around doing his journey and sakura just being a bitch of a housewife even ino got one up on her. Oh well to me its not a satisfying chapter so hate all ya want its just my opinion.
Nov 6, 2014 8:06 AM

Nov 2013
DrArtorius said:
Who is the girl with Shikamaru and Naruto at the Hokage room?
Shizune, perhaps?

It is.
Nov 6, 2014 8:08 AM

Jun 2013
Sinnamon said:
I skipped 699 but for Neji to be the ONLY one who didn't survive WTF that is terrible And wait anyone see Shino in this chapter?

Academy teacher remember?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 6, 2014 8:08 AM

Jun 2010
so no more naruto chp next week...i'm not used to it >.>
7/10 for such a long manga, this series really had me going
.................i feel so much lose right now
danae17 said:
well played Sasuke, bang and run

worst father of the year,,, oh wait, there's ging
MechaMeisterJan 12, 2019 2:48 PM
Nov 6, 2014 8:11 AM

Dec 2013
It seems this isnt true that is over, for one side i always said that this manga need to end years ago, and after the Pain Arc it went downhill to me. On the other side i feel sad that is over, is wierd knowing that it will never get another chapter, after doing this for years and years. Its truly the end of an era.

A good ending, everyone got what they wanted in terms of pairings lol and Narruto was the Hokage, a perfect ending. Great series, like i said, it went downhill, but people forgot how inovating this series was at the time and how epic it was, and the great story telling, one of the best of all time. Great ride.
Nov 6, 2014 8:12 AM

Apr 2014
6 freaking years... and its over. The ending, its perfect.
At least Sasuke didn't die and he chose to leave them, for the best.
Well the confuse part was when a laptop suddenly popped up, such time leap.

But, still...this is good and its over now.
Nov 6, 2014 8:15 AM
Dec 2011
Jarjaxle said:
Sinnamon said:
I skipped 699 but for Neji to be the ONLY one who didn't survive WTF that is terrible And wait anyone see Shino in this chapter?

Academy teacher remember?

Someone told me! I was panicking and not happy and my computer was freezing really bad because I think everyone and there moms must of been trying to get on and read Naru because the internet was just sucking out.

So I didn't actually recognize robo cop shino!
Nov 6, 2014 8:17 AM

Mar 2013
Anyone saw the One Piece Reference?

LOL
Nov 6, 2014 8:17 AM

Sep 2014
Everyone crying, i think we are saying goodbye to the best anime of this century.
Perhaps the movie coming on will clear some mysteries around naruto and hope they saw Kakashi´s face LOL
Nov 6, 2014 8:19 AM

Dec 2013
In the end, it was a good series, I always liked it despite its ups and downs.

But that last chapter was really not that good. These pairings seemed so forced and unnatural. Maybe it's because there aren't that many people in Naruto's world, but honestly it's very unreal. Also, to be realistic, Sasuke x Sakura would never have happened. But there so many fans to please , so why not.
Dec 2011
badwolf45f said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Totally agree. I feel Naruto would have been way better without any romance at all. Some are fine tho (Kushina/Minato)
badwolf45f said:
Fullmetal89 said:

I am a HUGE naru/sak shipper but I would've taken no one paired up over this.
Oct 2010
I just skipped straight to the end, but there were absolutely zero surprises there for me other than kakashi being a hokage. All in all, a pretty safe ending (I haven't read the manga for the last three years btw).
Nov 6, 2014 8:21 AM
Aug 2010
julyachan said:

LOL

No.
Nov 6, 2014 8:21 AM

Jan 2012
julyachan said:

LOL

+1

Nov 6, 2014 8:23 AM

Jan 2012
Arigatou for everything, Naruto!

Nov 6, 2014 8:26 AM

Jun 2014
3/5 for me. Too much fan service.

Forced pairings just to give every character a happy ending..

What happened to Yamato?
Nov 6, 2014 8:31 AM
Oct 2010
and lmao sasuke is a dead beat dad on top of being a emo douche. too good.
Nov 6, 2014 8:33 AM

Aug 2007
Shitty ending to a once good manga. Simple as that. Just Kishimoto pandering to fans instead of following his own story.
Nov 6, 2014 8:36 AM

Jun 2013
eligi said:
3/5 for me. Too much fan service.

Forced pairings just to give every character a happy ending..

What happened to Yamato?

*coughs* Kakashi's *coughs* face *coughs*
Nov 6, 2014 8:37 AM

Mar 2010
I started reading Naruto when I was a freshman in high school; I'm going to be 23 years old this month. It's been a long and fruitful ride with this manga. With it's ups and downs, ridiculousness, tender moments, stupid moments, and just badass moments. I'm going to have a bittersweet moment next week when I'll check back on my manga updates next week and find that it truly has ended. I'm going to miss Naruto, but I'm happy he got to be Hokage and hope he lives his life well with Hinata.
Pages (19) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.