Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2009 8:59 AM

Dec 2006
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
well, no justin.tv stream this time (were they caught off guard by the dst changeover here in the us?), and the keyhole stream was utter crap, so i didn't catch much of the episode in the end, maybe 5 minutes max. from what i saw though it looks like another great one, a great adaptation of a very important series of events in the manga. for those wanting moar mikoto, we get plenty of her this time.

missed the preview yet again as the stream died (for like the fifth time ... vista issues, apparently) during the ed.

crapcaps:
Nov 6, 2009 9:11 AM
May 2009
Urgh, shouldn't have left my dorm. The school wireless blocked any attempt I tried to make to connect to Keyhole. Ah well...I'll wait for the subbed version, I guess. By the looks of your screencaps, it's pretty much what I expected - manga chapter 2 and some of their own stuff. Can't wait!
Nov 6, 2009 9:24 AM

Dec 2006
the stream was utter crap anyway. no sound 99% of the time. you didn't miss much if you looked at my caps, lol.
Nov 6, 2009 9:37 AM

Jun 2008
Why has it taken so long for epi 6 to come out?
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Nov 6, 2009 4:24 PM

Nov 2007
raw is not out yet?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 6, 2009 4:34 PM

Sep 2007
Are we finally getting some plot!? Holy crap we're about to get some plot! I kinda figured the guy that got his face punched in is the culprit behind the Gravitron explosions.
Nov 6, 2009 4:41 PM

Oct 2009
Episode better than last one. I was very surprised that Misaka tricked Komari that she works in Judgment, how could Komari be tricked so easily, well too bad Uiharu because she is the one who forgot her armband. Great funny (laughed a lot at those) clumsy times of Misaka like garbage pickup and when someone throws something on the ground she shocks him/helicopter fix failed/saving a girl from a guy when she did not mind him at all/bugs scare (I had no idea that Misaka was scared of insects) and trying to find directions but then Komari already helped that person. Other funny moments were Misaka with the kids on the playground and when she saved that bag but fell in the water fountain. Little kid was cute.Shirai was so funny at the end. After the ED I got shocked with that guy being hurt because he was to save a girl. They did the same thing in Index and it worked on me again. Some explanations I need:

Wasabi said:
the Gravitron explosions.

What is that and how is it possible? Special ability? Is it only plushies?
On another hand major laugh! Also Shirai has breasts? I though she was flat!--->
francismeunierNov 6, 2009 4:53 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 6, 2009 4:43 PM

Jun 2008
tsubasalover said:
raw is not out yet?
Raws have been out.

Nov 6, 2009 4:51 PM

Oct 2009
The tors are seeding away...

Was a good ep. Definitely felt it was better than the previous ones (which, for some of them, is really saying something).
Nov 6, 2009 4:59 PM

Nov 2007
sbyrstall said:
tsubasalover said:
raw is not out yet?
Raws have been out.

I didn't see it when I searched earlier.
Nov 6, 2009 5:03 PM

Jun 2008
klange said:
The tors are seeding away...

Was a good ep. Definitely felt it was better than the previous ones (which, for some of them, is really saying something).

Ayako just released the subs. Go forth and enjoy. I'm waiting for the Mizui subs.

Nov 6, 2009 5:05 PM

Sep 2008
...Did anyone else want to see the kid blow up?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2009 5:12 PM

Oct 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
...Did anyone else want to see the kid blow up?

Got shellshocked by that scene at the end. Same for the clone part in Index. I can't believe this stuff works on me when most of this from movies worked for me and some animal killings but anyways I was O_O at that scene where the bomb blew up. The question is would anyone risk their lives like that?

Nov 6, 2009 5:15 PM
May 2009
Just watched the subbed version, and it looks like we have a tsunbiribiri on our hands. And we finally have some plot :). Time for some BAKUHATSU next week?
Nov 6, 2009 5:20 PM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:
The question is would anyone risk their lives like that?

He's with Judgment. It was his duty to the people.
Nov 6, 2009 5:32 PM
Oct 2007
The last 10 minutes of the episode was really good. Kuroko getting slammed by the door! LOL! And then, we're finally getting some plot. Predictable that the one guy is the culprit but it will be interesting to see how they catch him and his reason for doing this.
Nov 6, 2009 5:36 PM

Oct 2009
Annisa said:
The last 10 minutes of the episode was really good. Kuroko getting slammed by the door! LOL! And then, we're finally getting some plot. Predictable that the one guy is the culprit but it will be interesting to see how they catch him and his reason for doing this.

Is his reason because people bully him?
klange said:
francismeunier said:

Ok, so it's like the police.

Nov 6, 2009 6:25 PM

Aug 2008
Good episode. Really enjoying this anime. I also like how we get more into all the different type of Abilities the user's have, since we didn't get much of that in Index.

wow...that poor guy got messed up. I wonder if he'll live...

Haha I knew it would be that weirdo freak.
FateEntityNov 9, 2009 2:43 AM
Nov 6, 2009 6:33 PM

Nov 2007
I want streaming... but I ended up downloading it (in raw).

There's some cases with bombing with no hurt. Graviton...? He used Aluminum for bombing. Kuroko searched for profile with powers because Misaka mentioned about the culport is with powers. Synchrocrotron (can change into different element fast enough)... the girl who can change aluminum into bombing is only her, but she has alibi because she's been hospitalized.

Misaka thinks there's some people who haven't registered, so she offered to help, but Kuroko says no. Kuroko knows Misaka's thought! She wants to challenge the culprit!

Kuroko said no involvement in the case for Misaka, and even if she's involved, no stay behind, no "Tanpan" under the skirt. Misaka is pissed.

Later Misaka is with Uihara.

Graviton Case... originally with trash can or bags with child's toy...

When Uihara was going to eat her order, Kuroko came. Kuroko and Misaka talk are so heavy... Kuroko dragged Uihara away, leaving her judgment badge behind.

There's a girl with glasses, Konori Mii, found Misaka, who wants to return Uihara her badge, with the badge on her hand and assumed that she's part of judgment. Misaka was confused at first, but she is going to be part of judgment! It ended up she's going to clean up outside combini!

A man randomly threw trash and pissed Misaka!

Kuroko and Uihara were back to get her badge. Uihara didn't find it, but found a girl who's crying.

Mii was scolding Misaka. Misaka wants to try her best but it's not working as she thought. Mii got a phone call about finding a child's bag. Pink with floral bag on the bench got by the dog.

While searching for the bag... Misaka is afraid of small things without legs! lol!

So... Uihara got the girl in the office. Saten teased her for having a child! Ah, that's the girl who's looking for the bag, which she got it for her b-day from her parents.

There was a little argument where a boy who was listening to music real loud bumped into two guys and bullied him. He even blamed Misaka for not coming earlier.

She was brought to the park, and the kids came up to her and do whatever they want innocently. Then she found the dog with the bag!

Kuroko and her friends brought the girl later and retrieved the bag. Mii was informed from them about Misaka, the railgun. Kuroko didn't scold her. The girl said thank you.

She realized how hard judgment was. Kuroko suddenly showed her nude body!

After the ending, there are people from the judgment went to combini, where a plushie became a bomb. The guy who saved a girl's life is dead.

Wait, that guy who was bullied is crazy in preview.
tsubasaloverNov 6, 2009 6:43 PM
Nov 6, 2009 6:37 PM

May 2008
i like that guy that risked his life , woohoo

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 6, 2009 6:45 PM

Jul 2008
This was a good episode.

Saten was hilarious. I bet the flowers really do grow out of Uiharu's head.

Also, Kuroko at the end made me LOL.

I liked the cliffhanger too!
Nov 6, 2009 6:48 PM
Jan 2009
I didn't think that they would bring in theoretically true yet unconfirmed particles like gravitons into an anime.
Nov 6, 2009 7:08 PM

Apr 2008
that seriously got to hurt that blast o_o

Nov 6, 2009 7:36 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
klange said:
francismeunier said:

More like a social worker to me, they cleaning up the street..though job man, and did they get paid??

Annisa said:
The last 10 minutes of the episode was really good. Kuroko getting slammed by the door! LOL!
ROFL that was hilarious i know Kuroko's voice is annoying but i love it..XD

francismeunier said:

Dude, that guy despise Judgment, you can see him saying those words to Misaka when he got bullied

And lol to Misaka when she blushed seeing the couple talking in the alley, she probably want to do it too ^^
Nov 6, 2009 8:11 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
aminorsus2 said:
I didn't think that they would bring in theoretically true yet unconfirmed particles like gravitons into an anime.

People have super powers in this series. SUPER POWERS. That is far from being realistic compared to gravitons. Gravitons are not usually included in the Standard Model....People are not sure if gravity should be considered using the same approach as the other forces or considered it fundamentally different (i.e. "geometry" of spacetime like Einstein said).....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 6, 2009 8:18 PM

Sep 2008
uuuu, clifthanger, this episode was very interesant watching the all migthy railgun running because of bugs
francismeunier said:
! Also Shirai has breasts? I though she was flat!--->
that was the most amuzig part of this episode for me
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Nov 6, 2009 8:22 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
francismeunier said:
What is Synchrotron? This explanation here I cannot grasp no matter what, spent 10 minutes cannot get it.

A particle accelerator using electric field. Circular accelerator (vs. linear)
Higher energy ones are used to experiment on theoretical particles
Don't try to read that "English". It's clearly translated from Japanese using a translator. And most of the original is bullshit anyway.

francismeunier said:

Wasabi said:

Just pseudo-science. Nothing real or close to that. Clearly, gravitons has nothing to do with explosions. The fundamental interactions graviton have are the gravitational forces and that does not cause explosions. Unless by artificially creating an irregular amount of graviton it screws up the other types of theoretical particles (which is clearly impossible), I don't see how explosions are created....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 6, 2009 8:30 PM
Oct 2009
level upper!
Nov 6, 2009 8:32 PM

Sep 2008
boring episode, only part I enjoyed was the 30 seconds after the credits.... :/ Next week should be better though.
Nov 6, 2009 9:13 PM

Jun 2009
wakka9ca said:

francismeunier said:

Wasabi said:

Just pseudo-science. Nothing real or close to that. Clearly, gravitons has nothing to do with explosions. The fundamental interactions graviton have are the gravitational forces and that does not cause explosions. Unless by artificially creating an irregular amount of graviton it screws up the other types of theoretical particles (which is clearly impossible), I don't see how explosions are created....

If they could somehow force all the aluminum particles to strike each other at once at a high velocity, certainly that would create some kind of explosion.

I don't care what Kuroko says, the whole shorts-under-the-skirt thing is charming. Almost as much as Birbiri's embarrassed laughter.
Nov 6, 2009 9:29 PM

Aug 2008
tsubasalover said:

After the ending, there are people from the judgment went to combini, where a plushie became a bomb. The guy who saved a girl's life is dead.

I thought the guy was hospitalized... but whatever
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2009 10:56 PM

Jun 2008
I'm so relieved, this anime is making all my predictions come true, especially this one:

RAILGUN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>index
Nov 6, 2009 11:52 PM

Jan 2009
index>Railgun... by a long shot...? how was this episode good? Cause it showed a lot of misaka? The best part of this episode was the preview!? Absolutely nothing happened in this episode other than setting up for an actual story arc w/ the bomb guy...
Nov 6, 2009 11:59 PM

Sep 2009
i liked this episode
although im wondering why the hell that random guy is blowing dolls up and haes judgement
:S
can't wait for the next ep ^_^

Nov 7, 2009 12:36 AM

Jul 2008
I liked this episode, especially when Misaka was blushing *__*

Nov 7, 2009 12:48 AM

Sep 2009
I liked when Misaka was blushing at that couple. Last part of the episode was probably the best though. Maybe they will finally get into some serious plot next episode..(though I don't really mind the other stuff).
Nov 7, 2009 12:54 AM

Jul 2008
thought this was just a 1ep arc, was a bit off but a nice startup.

Nov 7, 2009 1:01 AM

Oct 2009
Zero_r2 said:
uuuu, clifthanger, this episode was very interesant watching the all migthy railgun running because of bugs
francismeunier said:
! Also Shirai has breasts? I though she was flat!--->
that was the most amuzig part of this episode for me

I still would like to know if they made Shirai breasts bigger on purpose, because at one point in the past episodes when she put something over her that is transparent she looked completely flat. I wonder about this.
Laevantein said:
francismeunier said:
klange said:
francismeunier said:

Laevantein said:
More like a social worker to me, they cleaning up the street..though job man, and did they get paid??

Yeah, though job....risking your life. Get paid? Did not see that yet.
francismeunier said:

Laevantein said:
Dude, that guy despise Judgment, you can see him saying those words to Misaka when he got bullied

Ok, but is it only Judgment or all of the society around who failed to protect him and he thinks it hates him?
Laevantein said:
And lol to Misaka when she blushed seeing the couple talking in the alley, she probably want to do it too ^^

Yeah with Touma I am sure. :P
wakka9ca said:
francismeunier said:
What is Synchrotron? This explanation here I cannot grasp no matter what, spent 10 minutes cannot get it.

wakka9ca said:

You mean like that particle accelerator (hydron collider) they have in Europe?
wakka9ca said:
Higher energy ones are used to experiment on theoretical particles
Don't try to read that "English". It's clearly translated from Japanese using a translator. And most of the original is bullshit anyway.

Does is still come close to that hydron collider thing?
francismeunier said:

Wasabi said:

wakka9ca said:
Just pseudo-science. Nothing real or close to that. Clearly, gravitons has nothing to do with explosions. The fundamental interactions graviton have are the gravitational forces and that does not cause explosions.

Not even if combined with something like certain materials or super powers?
wakka9ca said:
Unless by artificially creating an irregular amount of graviton it screws up the other types of theoretical particles (which is clearly impossible), I don't see how explosions are created....

that artificially creating an irregualr amount of graviton....can it be done with super powers? Thanks for simple information wakka9ca, I understood better.
wakka9ca said:
aminorsus2 said:

People have super powers in this series. SUPER POWERS. That is far from being realistic compared to gravitons. Gravitons are not usually included in the Standard Model....People are not sure if gravity should be considered using the same approach as the other forces or considered it fundamentally different (i.e. "geometry" of spacetime like Einstein said).....

Super powers are quite unrealistic to even try to repoduce right now with what we know. Heroes TV series that I heard about is trying to make into a reality but you know TV SHOWS are never real in the science fiction part, just like Star Trek.
francismeunierNov 7, 2009 1:14 AM

Nov 7, 2009 3:07 AM

Jun 2008
Liked it.
francismeunier said:
wakka9ca said:
The LargeHadronCollider is a Synchrotron. Most important is a very strong magnetic field to keep the particles on a circular trajectory. If you take Misaka's railgun and bend it to a circle, it becomes a Synchrotron.
wakka9ca said:
Just pseudo-science. Nothing real or close to that. Clearly, gravitons has nothing to do with explosions. The fundamental interactions graviton have are the gravitational forces and that does not cause explosions.
I beg to differ. Accelerating a particle in a synchrotron allows for the mass to increase indefinitely. Therefore considering the Micro Black Hole hypothesis, we could see for a exothermic implosion resulting in an explosion to happen.
That does not explain aluminium or anything, but instead of a simply wacky fiction it's rather a crappy theory.
ProselytNov 7, 2009 3:10 AM
Nov 7, 2009 3:29 AM

Jun 2009
Even Queen's Blade of this week is far better than Railgun, that is enough to say how bad this kind of brainless moe shows are.
Nov 7, 2009 3:35 AM

Nov 2008
Now we all now Misaka is even cuter when she gets all squeamish after spotting a bug. More for the fans to love, I guess.

I really wanted her to fry those guys. But she has learned something new now, which is also important for her as a character.

Yay for continuing the plot next episode, and yay for the entre of another crazy character. Evil laughs, please? (no one can top the Accelerator, though)
Nov 7, 2009 4:08 AM

Nov 2007
The part where she saved the bag from getting wet and all was pretty awesome, especially lightning run xD an overall okay episode.
Nov 7, 2009 4:21 AM

Jul 2009
I quite liked this episode. Loved when Kuroko was all serious and started to lecture Mikoto in the beginning of the episode =P

Laughed every time she got afraid of those bugs too, I mean jeez just electrify them into oblivion xD

Though the best part by far was the end when Kuroko opened her towel and said she had waited for this moment forever, almost a bit jealous at Mikoto who got to see all that.
I'd go for her in a heartbeat (^_^)
Nov 7, 2009 4:42 AM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
Liked it.
francismeunier said:
wakka9ca said:
The LargeHadronCollider is a Synchrotron. Most important is a very strong magnetic field to keep the particles on a circular trajectory. If you take Misaka's railgun and bend it to a circle, it becomes a Synchrotron.
wakka9ca said:
I beg to differ. Accelerating a particle in a synchrotron allows for the mass to increase indefinitely. Therefore considering the Micro Black Hole hypothesis, we could see for a exothermic implosion resulting in an explosion to happen.
That does not explain aluminium or anything, but instead of a simply wacky fiction it's rather a crappy theory.

Now that really made me interested Proselyt, so this is possible if the person has a certain skill to ignite the process of all this Synchrotron mechanism?
EternalDreamer said:
Though the best part by far was the end when Kuroko opened her towel and said she had waited for this moment forever, almost a bit jealous at Mikoto who got to see all that.
I'd go for her in a heartbeat (^_^)

I am sure Touma would like it even more if he was there. :D

Nov 7, 2009 5:18 AM

May 2008
Finally some plot development,.
anyway judgement sure seem a annoying job lol

...i didnt know shirai had breast , thought she was flat.
Nov 7, 2009 5:19 AM

Jun 2008
tsubasalover said:
I want streaming... but I ended up downloading it (in raw).

There's some cases with bombing with no hurt. Graviton...? He used Aluminum for bombing. Kuroko searched for profile with powers because Misaka mentioned about the culport is with powers. Synchrocrotron (can change into different element fast enough)... the girl who can change aluminum into bombing is only her, but she has alibi because she's been hospitalized.

Misaka thinks there's some people who haven't registered, so she offered to help, but Kuroko says no. Kuroko knows Misaka's thought! She wants to challenge the culprit!

Kuroko said no involvement in the case for Misaka, and even if she's involved, no stay behind, no "Tanpan" under the skirt. Misaka is pissed.

Later Misaka is with Uihara.

Graviton Case... originally with trash can or bags with child's toy...

When Uihara was going to eat her order, Kuroko came. Kuroko and Misaka talk are so heavy... Kuroko dragged Uihara away, leaving her judgment badge behind.

There's a girl with glasses, Konori Mii, found Misaka, who wants to return Uihara her badge, with the badge on her hand and assumed that she's part of judgment. Misaka was confused at first, but she is going to be part of judgment! It ended up she's going to clean up outside combini!

A man randomly threw trash and pissed Misaka!

Kuroko and Uihara were back to get her badge. Uihara didn't find it, but found a girl who's crying.

Mii was scolding Misaka. Misaka wants to try her best but it's not working as she thought. Mii got a phone call about finding a child's bag. Pink with floral bag on the bench got by the dog.

While searching for the bag... Misaka is afraid of small things without legs! lol!

So... Uihara got the girl in the office. Saten teased her for having a child! Ah, that's the girl who's looking for the bag, which she got it for her b-day from her parents.

There was a little argument where a boy who was listening to music real loud bumped into two guys and bullied him. He even blamed Misaka for not coming earlier.

She was brought to the park, and the kids came up to her and do whatever they want innocently. Then she found the dog with the bag!

Kuroko and her friends brought the girl later and retrieved the bag. Mii was informed from them about Misaka, the railgun. Kuroko didn't scold her. The girl said thank you.

She realized how hard judgment was. Kuroko suddenly showed her nude body!

Wait, that guy who was bullied is crazy in preview.

Offensive post removed

Anyway, this episode was better than the last and i always enjoy Misaka time but am happy that things get more serious from the next episode because it was starting to get boring.
I believe probably most of us suspected there was something wrong with that headphone guy from his reaction after Misaka saved him.
Her fear of bugs was funny but i completely understand her. They really are disgusting little creatures. BTW what happened to that huge ice-cream? No one ate it. What a waste?

And kids this days have no decency.I predict a bright future for them as molesters.

Other than that we had:

Cute moments:

Cute and sexy moments:

Scary sexy moments:

Shocking moments:

Psychopathic moments:

Mod edit : Removed offensive statement
MonadNov 7, 2009 10:50 PM
Nov 7, 2009 5:35 AM

Jul 2009
nice episode =]. fun to se misaka as a judgement lol
Nov 7, 2009 5:37 AM

Jan 2009
Kuroko =.='
And.. Uiharu's parfait! D:

Also, Misaka + bugs wasn't such a good combination, huh?xD

And then again... Kuroko =.='

Okay, next episode.. will most likely be pretty interesting O.o
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 7, 2009 5:41 AM

Oct 2009
Monad said:

For the love of God woman, do you think we are idiots and we need someone to tell us what we saw? Ether that or you have too much free time. Just write your opinion not a summary of the whole fucking episode.

Take it easy, she knows Japanese and helps me understand when there is not subs. I would say she is pretty accurate.
Monad said:
Shocking moments:

Ah shit, I am completely O_O the same thing happened in Index at the clone part.
Monad said:
Psychopathic moments:

Someone stop this sicko! Touma where are you or better yet Magnus.

Mod edit : Added spoiler tags
NayahNov 7, 2009 10:26 AM

Nov 7, 2009 5:49 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Monad said:

For the love of God woman, do you think we are idiots and we need someone to tell us what we saw? Ether that or you have too much free time. Just write your opinion not a summary of the whole fucking episode.

Take it easy, she knows Japanese and helps me understand when there is not subs. I would say she is pretty accurate.

First, why watch it if you don't understand what they say and you have to wait for internet summaries? You spoil your enjoyment of the episode.
Second, it will kill you to wait a few more hours for the fansub? It's not like it will be released next weak. We are not in elementary school were we have a contest who would do something first like little kids.
Third. This section is for episode discussion not reviews, descriptions and summaries.
MonadNov 7, 2009 5:56 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

UnknownFact - Jan 2, 2010

169 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

throwaway513846 - Dec 25, 2009

224 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:13 PM

» Do you like Kuroko’s horniness, or do you think it’s annoying?

SwagsOnB - Oct 2, 2023

31 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Do you like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun?

SpinStudios - Oct 25, 2021

18 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

164 by TheAncientOne »»
Feb 25, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.