Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 5, 2009 6:57 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Junpei sure is having fun^^ I like the Kirishima twins despite the different ways they both treat Junpei, at least one of them likes Junpei more :D

It's pretty hilarious to see Junpei block the cat with his bag and show signs of uncomfortableness^^ The confusion on recognising the twins is fun although i must say their hair colour are different so it's actually easy to tell them apart :D
ShanaFlameNov 5, 2009 7:23 PM
Nov 5, 2009 7:52 PM

Sep 2007
The twins are awesome. One is an agressive girl who is a bit tsundere, the other is a cellphone-addict stalker, who has sadistic tendences XD

bte, I noticed that even the teacher doesn't care about Nagi being in a second-year classroom during class lol
Nov 6, 2009 12:00 AM

Jun 2008
The twintail twins are exceptional, but what would you expect with this grandfather.
Comedy is just as good as always.

Now that the harem introduction is complete, let's see what the plot will be, probably one of the girls (Mizuno?) hearing of the curse and therefore becoming a cat?
Nov 6, 2009 2:27 AM

Oct 2009
In the beginning I laughed at Mizuno bring in her lunch food for dogs. Nagi with shinning eyes was funny. Akari is exactly what people call tsundere but Kotone is so shy and likes Junpei? O_O Not sure if she loves him or just appreciates him as a sempai as she refers to him. I was surprised they censor with some black thing the underwear parts of the twins. I was also surprised about Kotone slapping Akari...ouch that made Akari cry! Junpei saves Akari and I admire him for that. Glad in the end he solves the twins problem. The other problem of Tama and Noir was a little more complicated...that priest should not have favored Tama only, where are equal rights for cats? Appreciate Tama trying to protect Noir from the dogs but it turned into a comedy instead with dogs licking Tama, that was funny. I found it funny of Junpei explaining the whole curse thing to Mizuno with something it is not. The whole beating of Junpei because he made Mizuno cry over his yelling was hilarious...the old guy even have a long knife O_O Good thing Junpei did not get stabbed. Was that some sort of power ranger thing at the end of episode? Next episode some bath but no twins? Too bad.
My adorable twins! I want more twins in other animes! Adorable! I frogot to mention I like their things that tie their hair.

ShanaFlame said:
Junpei sure is having fun^^ I like the Kirishima twins despite the different ways they both treat Junpei, at least one of them likes Junpei more :D

Kirishima twins I would want to marry in another country where you can have many wifes but in France you can't since they are more with the Church since the early times. So took Sawako instead to marry. Yes, Kotone likes Junpei but does she love him or just appreciates, like I mentioned in my original post, Junpei as a sempai? BTW Someone please make a club for the twins! They deserve it for being unique!
ShanaFlame said:
It's pretty hilarious to see Junpei block the cat with his bag and show signs of uncomfortableness^^

That was a funny part! Liked it a lot.
ShanaFlame said:
The confusion on recognising the twins is fun although i must say their hair colour are different so it's actually easy to tell them apart :D

Yeah it is actually but I use their things they tie their hair with as indicator. :P
Proselyt said:
The twintail twins are exceptional, but what would you expect with this grandfather.
Comedy is just as good as always.

Twins are amazing! Love them a lot!
Proselyt said:
Now that the harem introduction is complete, let's see what the plot will be, probably one of the girls (Mizuno?) hearing of the curse and therefore becoming a cat?

That would be interesting but so far it looks like more fan service with bath next episode but Mizuno has tears again...:( why again this time Mizuno?
francismeunierNov 6, 2009 3:01 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 6, 2009 7:46 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Akari is exactly what people call tsundere but Kotone is so shy and likes Junpei? O_O Not sure if she loves him or just appreciates him as a sempai as she refers to him.
I would say she's yandere as she stalked Junpei previously and is kind of psychotic in her 'love' to Junpei.
francismeunier said:
I was surprised they censor with some black thing the underwear parts of the twins.
Who says that they wear panties?
Nov 6, 2009 11:25 AM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
francismeunier said:
Akari is exactly what people call tsundere but Kotone is so shy and likes Junpei? O_O Not sure if she loves him or just appreciates him as a sempai as she refers to him.

Proselyt said:
I would say she's yandere as she stalked Junpei previously and is kind of psychotic in her 'love' to Junpei.
I was meant to ask this this but what is yandere and how is different from tsundere?
francismeunier said:
I was surprised they censor with some black thing the underwear parts of the twins.

Proselyt said:

Say what? They don't wear panties? You joking? Oh wait, you know Japanese very well....so they mention that they do not wear panties?

Nov 6, 2009 12:06 PM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Proselyt said:
I was meant to ask this this but what is yandere and how is different from tsundere?
A yandere combines affection with a psychological illness = she's to some extent insane. You can see a yandere for example in Denpa Teki na Kanojo I.
francismeunier said:
Proselyt said:

Say what? They don't wear panties? You joking? Oh wait, you know Japanese very well....so they mention that they do not wear panties?
Nobody says anything to this regard, therefore we are free to speculate. Judging by the redness of Junpei's face it could hardly have been standard underwear.
Nov 6, 2009 12:44 PM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
francismeunier said:
Proselyt said:
A yandere combines affection with a psychological illness = she's to some extent insane. You can see a yandere for example in Denpa Teki na Kanojo I.
francismeunier said:
Proselyt said:

Nobody says anything to this regard, therefore we are free to speculate. Judging by the redness of Junpei's face it could hardly have been standard underwear.

I see, they would be quite strange if they do not wear underwear and thanks for the yandere definition but Akari having some mental issues? Can you tell me what they might be?

Nov 7, 2009 12:58 PM

Sep 2007
O lawlz the twins are pretty lulz. A tsun(dere) and a (yan)dere. I'm glad they settled the Junpei yelling at Mizuno thing quickly, it would've been too cliched if they dragged it on for more than one episode.
Nov 7, 2009 1:06 PM

Sep 2008
Mmmmm Kotone is so attractive, and not because of the twintails.
For some reason, I just like just about everyone except for Mizuno...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2009 1:08 PM

Jul 2009
Thank god Junpei is a man that doesn't takes two episodes to clarify a misunderstanding, and Mizuno who is willing to use her brain to understand instead of denying the truth. I'm glad Nyan Koi has not falled into that pitfall yet. One of the best laughs this season.

Lets hope it continues the awesome comedy.
Nov 7, 2009 2:28 PM
Jun 2008
Part with confession letter is good. But, does Junpei really suck as boyfriend? Why does he think that letter from girl is challenge letter? I don't get it.
Explanation about curse to Mizuno is dumb. Does anybody can believe in it?
Bleach is everything, other anime is meaningless.

Nov 7, 2009 2:41 PM

Aug 2009
The kitty love was so cute! *is reminded of The Aristocats and Cats Don't Dance* Aww childhood...

I liked the episode, despite stupid annoying twins. It was really cute and funny--best laughs this season imo :D

Ether said:
Part with confession letter is good. But, does Junpei really suck as boyfriend? Why does he think that letter from girl is challenge letter? I don't get it.

Well, it seems to me that you missed the episode where they introduced Ichinose. I suggest watching that one again :P

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Nov 7, 2009 2:45 PM

Jul 2009
Ether said:
Explanation about curse to Mizuno is dumb. Does anybody can believe in it?

He did get a challenge letter which he mistook as a love letter in a previous episode. I think it was from that Yakuza girl last time, and he got "traumatized" by it.
Nov 7, 2009 3:58 PM

Jul 2008
haha great episode. I love the twins.

So...6/12 episodes 21/100 cats.

I have a feeling in the last episode he will do something that helps like 50 cats, but that is just a guess.
Nov 7, 2009 4:03 PM
Oct 2007
ROFL. Best episode yet. There were so many golden moments in this episode. I laughed every other 10 seconds or so. Junpei is ridiculously hilarious and his inner thoughts are even better!
Nov 7, 2009 5:08 PM

May 2009
Great episode, very funny. All the characters have been introduced now, so it's going to be fun to see what happens next.

"Oh my god! Pineapple!"
Nov 7, 2009 5:51 PM

May 2008
it seems Junpei is retaliating lesser and lesser to Kanako,

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 7, 2009 6:05 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Actually very funny episode with funny twin girl characters...

The comedy is getting good. Keep up the good work!
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 7, 2009 6:15 PM

May 2009
The twins are a great addition to the harem. The sisters play off each other well. Episode lost its momentum once the other ladies got involved.
Nov 7, 2009 6:30 PM

Nov 2007
lmao loved the episode xD, and yay twin twin-tailed girls join the cast =D this should make things doubly as awesome. Next episode seems like it will be interesting as well. This series is doing very well ^^
Nov 7, 2009 6:32 PM

Feb 2009
The twins are awesome,but what the hell is this darkness :O

...but it's kinda better than a panty shot...makes me imagine things xD

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 7, 2009 6:33 PM

May 2009
LOL, that was the quickest confession-rejection I've ever seen XD

As usual, the twin-tail tsundere is a bitch XD
But her sister is scaring me o.o lol

And that guy is an idiot, for yelling like that; i think that's the second time now o_o
Nov 7, 2009 6:50 PM

Jul 2008
all right twins! but now he got into trouble with the other girls too, and got the crap beaten out of him, rofl
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 7, 2009 6:57 PM

Jan 2008
I'll give it a 5 just for the incredibly short skirts.
Nov 7, 2009 7:00 PM

Oct 2009
ChaosLegion said:
The twins are awesome,but what the hell is this darkness :O

...but it's kinda better than a panty shot...makes me imagine things xD

Refer to proselyt's post. He told me they might not wear any panties. I am thinking it's the same thing when I decided to see how episode 1 and 2 of Princess Lover are different with DVD just for fun. Either it is censors or they have no panties and big surprise on those DVDs, noticed that with anime after about 1 month now. Fast learning am I?

Nov 7, 2009 7:15 PM

Feb 2009
Haha, funny as usual. I really like the simple and light-hearted humor in this show, without an overdose of ecchi. ^^
Nov 7, 2009 7:37 PM

Sep 2009
awesome episode i love the kirishima twins and their personalities
one is mean to Junpei and the other one is all nice
and the nicer one is a stalker xD
who likes misfortunate guys ^_^
this episode was pretty good
i like the twins
they are awesome and it was pretty funny when Junpei says shut the hell up and Mizuno runs away
and also when they all beat up junpei that was funny xD
can't wait for next ep ^_^

Nov 7, 2009 7:37 PM

Jul 2009
Great Episode.....LMFAO When Junpei Told The Cats 2 Shut The Hell Up And Mizuno Thought He Was Talking To Her
Nov 7, 2009 7:56 PM

Jul 2009
Nice..
Noir x Tama FTW!

Oh my god pineapple..Nagi never tired to impress me XD

And please don't throw Tama like that, he is a rare cat XD

Next episode is not yet in manga, Kana fans will be disappointed again..looking forward to next week
Nov 7, 2009 8:09 PM

Apr 2008
lmao .. really funny~

Everyone keeps on misunderstanding the situation xD

Nov 7, 2009 8:32 PM

Apr 2009
hahahahaha.. funny ep.. and i'm fired up by those twintail twins.. their completely opposite personalities are also amazing.. tsundere and yandere .. and what i like about them is their tsuin teeru ..

next week seems to be the obligatory onsen and kyoto field trip.. haha.. these harem animes are just lol.. i never get tired of their formulas..
Nov 7, 2009 9:26 PM

May 2009
"Oh My God!!! Pineapple!!!"
haha lol.

Among the girls that has shone up...
I'll be taking Akari(tsundere) one.

Okay...so uhm, my nose just bled...
brb, bathroom.

though, funny episode. 5/5
Nov 7, 2009 9:38 PM

Aug 2008
"Twins, Basil! Twins!"
Anyways, I'd probably be angry after being attacked like that and I guess the twins don't count under the "quickening the curse" rule.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2009 9:41 PM

Aug 2009
It was a good episode but it felt rushed putting two chapters into the episode. Added some details that wasn't shown in the manga was nice.
Nov 7, 2009 9:42 PM

Oct 2009
iiSatou said:
haha lol.

brb, bathroom.

I prefer Kotone.

Nov 7, 2009 10:35 PM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
iiSatou said:
haha lol.

brb, bathroom.

I prefer Kotone.

francis, don't let the yandere fool you.. but then again.. i want both.. can't go wrong with twin tail twins.. might as well make them semi-permanent in my profile..
Nov 7, 2009 10:36 PM

Jun 2008
Hot twins are hot. Jumpei you little player you.

They are a little crazy but hell nothings perfect. Now Junpei, dump Mizuno and go for a threesome. She doesn't even were a short skirt. BTW skirts really seemed to get shorter in this episode.
Oh! well we forgive her because at least she's innocent and easily believes Junpei's explanations with out refusing to hear.

And a cat love? Of all the troubles the poor guy could have. Half of the episode his face was like this:

I laughed my ass off when he got the letter and thought he got dumped the next moment. What a reaction.

And really you guys are both to cry for.

Can't say much about his friends and family. They both are brilliant examples of silliness.
MonadNov 7, 2009 11:06 PM
Nov 7, 2009 10:45 PM

Jul 2009
Monad said:

And really you guys are both to cry for.

I think i'm gonna add Tama into my fav character..just look at his expression XD
Nov 7, 2009 11:06 PM

Nov 2007
well the twins are pretty cool but man Junpei had some terrible luck this time around. the 2 cats arguing reminded me of Kanako and Junpei, pretty amusing.
Nov 7, 2009 11:41 PM
Jun 2008
Selkaine said:

Well, it seems to me that you missed the episode where they introduced Ichinose. I suggest watching that one again :P

I saw it :P No, I'm just surprised that Junpei can't imagine situation in which he receives love letter. Even after receiving challenge letter.
Bleach is everything, other anime is meaningless.

Nov 7, 2009 11:57 PM

Jan 2009
i can now see why alot of people where looking forward to the twin-tailed twins they were pretty funny
Nov 7, 2009 11:58 PM

Sep 2008
You get twin, tsundere girl, freak girl and tsundere cat... this episode is so wrong lol... XD...
Nov 8, 2009 12:23 AM

Sep 2009
I loved this episode. The twins are great. I hope they keep up the comedy.
Nov 8, 2009 12:26 AM

May 2008
datsunvic said:
I'll give it a 5 just for the incredibly short skirts.
i second this, also because of the Twins.
Nov 8, 2009 1:01 AM

Sep 2008
Yeah Akari just open my blonde, twintail and tsundere fag... If she loli all my fetish will be perfect XD...
Nov 8, 2009 1:48 AM

Oct 2009
argilium said:
francismeunier said:
iiSatou said:
haha lol.

brb, bathroom.

I prefer Kotone.

francis, don't let the yandere fool you.. but then again.. i want both.. can't go wrong with twin tail twins.. might as well make them semi-permanent in my profile..

Yandere..fool me? On my farm it would highly impossible if I would marry her but then again I have Sawako. Kotone is interesting but I don't have bad luck so maybe I might not have a chance. Why would she like guys with bad luck?

Nov 8, 2009 2:24 AM

Sep 2007
Just... want... my... Kanoko. *_*
Nov 8, 2009 3:08 AM

Jul 2007
Hahaha :D

When she said she loves unfortunate guys i though "You should meet Hayate :P )
Nov 8, 2009 3:15 AM

Oct 2009
Cloud1234 said:
Hahaha :D

When she said she loves unfortunate guys i though "You should meet Hayate :P )

I would say more Touma from Index because I don't know Hayate. Touma would be best because he always has bad luck. Hayate I don't know...does he always have bad luck?

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

218 by Gabetin »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Oct 29, 2009

111 by Capivara936 »»
Jan 28, 2023 4:17 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 1, 2009

202 by Red_candy_03 »»
Nov 6, 2022 7:26 AM

» Nyan Koi! is the best harem anime out there! (And recommend me similar shows)

herofelix77 - Dec 21, 2021

2 by soumyadipexe »»
Dec 22, 2021 9:23 AM

» Did this anime jinx itself by not having a second season?

binoyvargas - Jul 23, 2021

0 by binoyvargas »»
Jul 23, 2021 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.