Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 23, 2014 10:10 PM

Jan 2011
Don't care whether it would be AOTS or not. It's already my most favorite show so far. I just hope it won't disappoint me like Zankyou no Terror.
Oct 26, 2014 7:15 AM

Aug 2008
Hasn't done anything special for it to be called anime of the season. Remind me too much of Samurai Champloo. First episode and animation are great though. 2nd and third just average. Still,it might a bit too early since it just 3 episodes. We will have to wait longer to see if it's deliver. So far Parasyte is AoTS for me.
ZapredonOct 26, 2014 7:38 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 26, 2014 8:39 AM

Oct 2009
It doesn't even come close:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/10/26/sony-releases-initial-rankings-of-fall-anime

If you search, you'll see many people complaining how no one notices this anime, and how there is no hype for it.
Its the complete opposite of lets say when SNK came and from the first few episodes people knew it was gonna be a big hit. It just doesn't have the same feel to it. There are more people complaining how it isn't popular, than people praising the anime. This speaks a lot.

The biggest factor for Anime of the season is the popularity + score

If we look at MAL to compare Bahamut:
Score: 7.861
Ranked: #690
Popularity: #1022

VS Parasyte

Score: 8.301
Ranked: #207
Popularity: #574

VS Psycho Pass 2

Score: 8.231
Ranked: #267
Popularity: #523

VS mushishi 2

Score: 8.821
Ranked: #23
Popularity: #1866 ** Only place where Bahamut wins, by popularity

VS New Fate stay night

Score: 8.871
Ranked: #15
Popularity: #612

It won't be anime of the season, end of story. It might be great anime, it might be your favourite , but considering its competitors it has no chance.
tery999Oct 26, 2014 8:48 AM
Gib [img] plz
Oct 26, 2014 8:40 AM

Sep 2014
Definitely has to be Parastye. Haven't been this drawn to an Anime for a long time.
Oct 26, 2014 10:36 AM

Apr 2014
tery999 said:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/10/26/sony-releases-initial-rankings-of-fall-anime

If you search, you'll see many people complaining how no one notices this anime, and how there is no hype for it.
Its the complete opposite of lets say when SNK came and from the first few episodes people knew it was gonna be a big hit. It just doesn't have the same feel to it. There are more people complaining how it isn't popular, than people praising the anime. This speaks a lot.

VS Parasyte

VS Psycho Pass 2

VS mushishi 2

VS New Fate stay night

It won't be anime of the season, end of story. It might be great anime, it might be your favourite , but considering its competitors it has no chance.

MAL ratings don't mean shit. Ping pong had the same treatment. It started from 7 and now its sitting in the top 50 with a score of 8.66. And Snk was already popular before it aired.
Oct 26, 2014 10:45 AM

Oct 2009
Z4k said:

MAL ratings don't mean shit. Ping pong had the same treatment. It started from 7 and now its sitting in the top 50 with a score of 8.66. And Snk was already popular before it aired.

Next time read the whole comment before replying.
Or try to back up why you think it has a chance.

If you are saying it has a low score compared to the other competiting animes, only because its new, we could say the same about them.
If anime A will increase score with time, why cant all other animes do the same?
Also don't ignore the crunchyroll link.

Try to be objective about it - you've got atleast 3 animes that are better when taking into account the score + popularity. Whats the chance that all these 3 animes fail, and Bahamur skyrockets?
tery999Oct 26, 2014 10:50 AM
Gib [img] plz
Oct 26, 2014 10:51 AM

Oct 2011
tery999 said:
Z4k said:

Next time read the whole comment before replying.
I read through it all - Z4k is right. The reason this show isn't getting the viewership it deserves is because too few gave it a chance based on its source material. Also, MAL ratings dont mean shit. (Often they are horribly wrong)

Everyone I've seen that watches the show praises it in some form or another. I've yet to see anyone outright dislike the show.

Based on that - we assume that if more people watch it, it will grow in popularity rather quickly. People will recommend it to others, and so on and so forth.

So far, that hasn't started, and therefore it remains a hidden gem.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Oct 26, 2014 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
tery999 said:

VS Parasyte

VS Psycho Pass 2

VS mushishi 2

VS New Fate stay night

so anime of the season is based on mal ratings? got it..
Oct 26, 2014 10:55 AM

Oct 2009
BRSxIgnition

I'll say it again - be objective about it.

If you think it'll grow because people talk about it, and its score will change the more episodes it gets why not apply it to the other animes?
People talk about other animes too, right? The scores in other animes also changes.

Just because you like a show, doesn't mean it will become anime of the season.

---

Sourire , come on, don't be like that.
Read what I said, instead just making stuff up because you got butthurt about your show.
Anime of the season depends on the score + the numbers of people that watched it. I don't think anyone argues with this.
You don't like the MAL system? Fine, I posted another link. You don't like it also? Fine look on the net about ongoing anime ranking. You won't see Bahamut in the top 5.

tery999Oct 26, 2014 10:59 AM
Gib [img] plz
Oct 26, 2014 11:13 AM

Sep 2013
tery999 said:
BRSxIgnition

I'll say it again - be objective about it.

If you think it'll grow because people talk about it, and its score will change the more episodes it gets why not apply it to the other animes?
People talk about other animes too, right? The scores in other animes also changes.

Just because you like a show, doesn't mean it will become anime of the season.

---

Sourire , come on, don't be like that.
Read what I said, instead just making stuff up because you got butthurt about your show.
Anime of the season depends on the score + the numbers of people that watched it. I don't think anyone argues with this.
You don't like the MAL system? Fine, I posted another link. You don't like it also? Fine look on the net about ongoing anime ranking. You won't see Bahamut in the top 5.

I get what your trying to say from a logical standpoint. But even so that way of judging shows isn't entirely accurate. For example, using that logic a show like SAO II would in the run for anime of the year. And lets be honest, that show is a steaming pile of self-insertion garbage when it comes to characters and plot.

And yet it would still be way better then bahamut in terms of rating and popularity. Ignore ratings and score and judge solely in terms of actual content. That is the way to go.
Oct 26, 2014 11:33 AM

May 2014
Just get terry's point: rating wise, it won't be AotS.

Yes, most who would check this show, know better and disregard MAL ratings for the most part and take them with a grain of salt.

In the mean time, if anyone is enjoying this, check out it's tokusatsu counterpart: Garo: Honoo no Kokuin - that other medieval episodic fantasy action that is based MAPPA making the season for me.
Oct 26, 2014 2:05 PM

Jul 2014
T3hSource said:
Just get terry's point: rating wise, it won't be AotS.

Yes, most who would check this show, know better and disregard MAL ratings for the most part and take them with a grain of salt.

In the mean time, if anyone is enjoying this, check out it's tokusatsu counterpart: Garo: Honoo no Kokuin - that other medieval episodic fantasy action that is based MAPPA making the season for me.

Popular or not, the original source is still booming, the anime is underrated and is fucking amazing. Since people aren't hyping about it and shit, it makes things a shit load fun to watch. It's original, it's simple, it's fun, it's entertaining, it's Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis. Definitely the best anime of 2014 for me. Tokyo Ghoul crashing in at second <-- (this is a debate for another thread)
"Hi!"
Oct 26, 2014 2:07 PM

Jan 2013
this thread is dumb. anime of the season is corey in da house
Oct 26, 2014 8:18 PM

Jul 2014
could be ... hard to tell cause we dont have a source material like a manga or something to have a feel of the plot ... but right now it is still one of the best .... and if the plot delivers and the quality stays as good ... yes it could be the best title of the season
Oct 26, 2014 8:28 PM

Jul 2014
Z4k said:
tery999 said:

VS Parasyte

VS Psycho Pass 2

VS mushishi 2

VS New Fate stay night

yea MAL ratings are sh*t.... i mean the website is like something like 8years old or less ??? its pretty much a copy cat of the old anidb website.
anyway
- the community here is too young '' age wise'' , or ''anime wise'' to really judge anything ...

when u see madan getting rating around 8... you can understand how lame the website is ...

anyway , parasyte / fate / mushishi etc and all those titles are good ...
but bahamut does have the potential to be one of the best show this season... no doubt ....
who cares about the AOST title or whatever, as long as i enjoyed it , thats all it matters ....
if fools pass over this interesting title then its their loss.

----eventho plot and story still needs to be judge for bahamut... it's too early to tell
Oct 27, 2014 12:40 AM

May 2014
SolviteSekai said:
this thread is dumb. anime of the season is corey in da house

Finally someone gets it.
Oct 27, 2014 1:46 AM

Aug 2008
AoTS is highly subjective and just because you think Bahamut is AoTS,that doesn't mean other people will feel the same.

From MAL point of view,majority of people clearly think Bahamut is NOT AoTS.

As for Japan,this is how they rank top 20 anime of Fall 2014.

20) World Trigger

19) Yona of the Dawn

18) Amagi Brilliant Park

17) The Wolf Girl and the Black Prince

16) Terraformars

15) A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd

14) Trinity Seven

13) Gogure Kokkuri-san

12) Lord Marksman and Vanadis

11) Le Fruit de la Grisaia

10) Your Lie in April

9) Cross Ange

8) In Search of Lost Future

7) When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace

6) Denki-Gai

5) Celestial Method

4) Parasyte

3) Psycho-Pass 2

2) Fate/ Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks

1) Gundam Reconguista in G

Bahamut is not in the list and fail to make it as top 20 best Fall anime. Surprisingly,Japan love Gundam Reconguista in G while it did bad in MAL.

Neither MAL nor Japan think Bahamut is AoTS. If I am to take both MAL and Japan point of view,I will say FSN is the anime of the season because it ranked highly BOTH in MAL and among the Japanese. However,as I said earlier,it might be still too early since Fall anime started not long ago. For now,whether you like it or not,majority of people in Japan and MAL certainly think Bahamut is not AoTS yet.

@tery999
I assume a lot of people who quote you didn't notice your crunchy roll link which show a different survey and not from MAL.
ZapredonOct 27, 2014 1:59 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 27, 2014 2:08 AM

Feb 2014
Zapredon said:
AoTS is highly subjective and just because you think Bahamut is AoTS,that doesn't mean other people will feel the same.

From MAL point of view,majority of people clearly think Bahamut is NOT AoTS.

As for Japan,this is how they rank top 20 anime of Fall 2014.

20) World Trigger

19) Yona of the Dawn

18) Amagi Brilliant Park

17) The Wolf Girl and the Black Prince

16) Terraformars

15) A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd

14) Trinity Seven

13) Gogure Kokkuri-san

12) Lord Marksman and Vanadis

11) Le Fruit de la Grisaia

10) Your Lie in April

9) Cross Ange

8) In Search of Lost Future

7) When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace

6) Denki-Gai

5) Celestial Method

4) Parasyte

3) Psycho-Pass 2

2) Fate/ Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks

1) Gundam Reconguista in G

Bahamut is not in the list and fail to make it as top 20 best Fall anime. Surprisingly,Japan love Gundam Reconguista in G while it did bad in MAL.

Neither MAL nor Japan think Bahamut is AoTS. If I am to take both MAL and Japan point of view,I will say FSN is the anime of the season because it ranked highly BOTH in MAL and among the Japanese. However,as I said earlier,it might be still too early since Fall anime started not long ago. For now,whether you like it or not,majority of people in Japan and MAL certainly think Bahamut is not AoTS yet.

@tery999
I assume a lot of people who quote you didn't notice your crunchy roll link which show a different survey and not from MAL.

This is NOT how Japan rank top 20 animes of Fall 2014 LOL
It's how SONY rank them according to the number of views on their platforms.
Oct 27, 2014 2:13 AM

Aug 2008
Here's 'another ranking from Japan. Again,Bahamut is not in the list.

10. Girlfriend (Kari) (16.3 percent)

9. Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (16.6 percent)

8. Parasyte (17.2 percent)

7. Sword Art Online 2 (17.8 percent)

6. Terra Formars (18.4 percent)

5. Yowamushi Pedal Grandroad (Part 2) (18.7 percent)

4. Magic Kaito 1412 (19.3 percent)

3. Fate / stay night (20.5 percent)

2. Gundam Reconguista in G (22.6 percent)

1. The Seven Deadly Sins (23.8 percent)

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/10/17/the-10-best-anime-of-the-fall-season-according-to-japanese-otaku/

I fail to see any sign Bahamut anime is popular in Japan.

Gundam Reconguista in G seems to be the most popular as shown in every ranking in Japan but not in Myanimelist. FSN is highly ranked both in Japan and MAL. It has the most consistent performance in all sort of ranking/survey.

If we look into Japan only,either Gundam G or Nanatsu is AoTS. If we look from both Japan and MAL,perspective, FSN is clearly the AoTS. Bahamut doesn't even come close.
ZapredonOct 27, 2014 2:38 AM

Oct 27, 2014 3:36 AM

Apr 2014
Just because some show is popular that doesn't mean its Aots. If that were the case then a crappy series like Mahouka or SAO would be anime of the season.

Zapredon said:

Thats because Shingeki no bahamut has no source material unlike most of the shows listed there. Not many people are familiar with it and assume its just a typical card game just because of what its based on. Thus most of those people simply ignore it. FSN is rated high because its already popular and had a huge fan base before it even aired. Yet still its safe to assume SnB is miles ahead in terms of quality if not in popularity.
Oct 27, 2014 7:35 AM

Sep 2011
Zapredon said:

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/10/17/the-10-best-anime-of-the-fall-season-according-to-japanese-otaku/

Gundam Reconguista in G seems to be the most popular as shown in every ranking in Japan but not in Myanimelist. FSN is highly ranked both in Japan and MAL. It has the most consistent performance in all sort of ranking/survey.

If we look into Japan only,either Gundam G or Nanatsu is AoTS. If we look from both Japan and MAL,perspective, FSN is clearly the AoTS. Bahamut doesn't even come close.
popularity does not dictate the receptio being positive, case and point G reco, its popular sure, but its also a part of one of the most iconic franchsies ever especially in japan, however the reception has been mixed even in japan, then take for example something from last season like space dandy S2, bombed in terms of sales but in terms of reception it was extremly positive both here on mal as well as being one of the highest rated shows form the nico nico ratings of this year so far.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 27, 2014 9:36 AM

Dec 2011
It's good but not the best one....Kiseijuu might be the best if it did follows the manga that is awesome
Oct 27, 2014 9:44 AM

Feb 2014
SnB is very enjoyable, the first 3 episodes of F/SN is info dump and i already knew what happened, PP2 has been pretty boring, LH2 is good to watch when you're not asleep (dialogue-heavy anime). so.....
anime of the season is pretty much parasyte lol.... great plot, animation is damnn smooth (not as good as SnB or UBW though), great soundtrack, and UBW won't get shit going until the 2nd season.
SnB may come close, maybe runner up, but we'll see...
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?" - Accelerator
Oct 27, 2014 11:09 AM

Jun 2014
spiwar said:
SnB is very enjoyable, the first 3 episodes of F/SN is info dump and i already knew what happened, PP2 has been pretty boring, LH2 is good to watch when you're not asleep (dialogue-heavy anime). so.....
anime of the season is pretty much parasyte lol.... great plot, animation is damnn smooth (not as good as SnB or UBW though), great soundtrack, and UBW won't get shit going until the 2nd season.

Agreed!!!
Oct 27, 2014 11:38 AM

Nov 2013
spiwar said:

I'm enjoying all the shows you mentioned. This is a great anime season overall.
Oct 27, 2014 5:33 PM

Aug 2008
JizzyHitler said:
Zapredon said:

popularity does not dictate the receptio being positive, case and point G reco, its popular sure, but its also a part of one of the most iconic franchsies ever especially in japan, however the reception has been mixed even in japan, then take for example something from last season like space dandy S2, bombed in terms of sales but in terms of reception it was extremly positive both here on mal as well as being one of the highest rated shows form the nico nico ratings of this year so far.

In that case,I guess I could say Akame ga Kill is one of the best summer 2014 anime too(despite not really popular in Japan) and having positive response since it one of the highest rating summer anime in nico nico.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-10-02/nico-nico-users-rank-the-hottest-anime-from-summer-2014/.79490
ZapredonOct 27, 2014 5:59 PM

Oct 27, 2014 7:26 PM

Aug 2009
keragamming said:
Mushishi is a snore fest series, only people that are drunk would think it could be Aots. Boring people.

Funny you should say that, because I found SnB to be freaking boring :v
Oct 27, 2014 7:33 PM

Sep 2013
Darkshadow77 said:
keragamming said:
Mushishi is a snore fest series, only people that are drunk would think it could be Aots. Boring people.

Heretic!
Oct 27, 2014 11:12 PM
Oct 2010
I could see this show following the path of steins gate, where it is a slow starter that will blow up once enough people mention it enough. On the other hand I could just be flat out wrong.
Oct 28, 2014 3:41 AM

Jan 2014
SolviteSekai said:
Literally every show this season is "anime of the season".

Anime of the season doesnt even freaking mean anything. Thats like saying "this is the best hamburger I've ever eaten" literally every time you go to a burger joint for lunch.

Just settle down and watch anime.
Oct 28, 2014 5:54 AM
Oct 2014
LonelyWizard said:
SolviteSekai said:

Anime of the season doesn't even freaking mean anything. Thats like saying "this is the best hamburger I've ever eaten" literally every time you go to a burger joint for lunch.

Seriously the whole idea of anime of the year is so damn subjective I don't see why people are debating about it.
Oct 28, 2014 6:08 AM

Nov 2012
I would agree that it's anime of the season. But I'd say Parasyte, Psycho-Pass 2 and Garo are also up there. Damn great season it is.

Akame ga Kill however is complete shit and Fate/Stay Night is good, but no where near the level of the other 4 shows. It's just too damn unpolished in the story telling department.
Oct 28, 2014 6:14 AM

Dec 2013
GoS1234 said:
Darkshadow77 said:

Heretic!
Oct 28, 2014 6:19 AM

Jun 2014
best, if not, in the top 3!
:3
Oct 28, 2014 6:34 AM

Jan 2013
Miraclezify said:
I would agree that it's anime of the season. But I'd say Parasyte, Psycho-Pass 2 and Garo are also up there. Damn great season it is.

Akame ga Kill however is complete shit and Fate/Stay Night is good, but no where near the level of the other 4 shows. It's just too damn unpolished in the story telling department.

what story does parasyte tell?

the incredibly shallow story of shinichi fighting random bad guy of the week villains with his overpowered hand that can literally do anything?
Oct 28, 2014 7:45 AM

Jul 2014
SolviteSekai said:
Miraclezify said:

the incredibly shallow story of shinichi fighting random bad guy of the week villains with his overpowered hand that can literally do anything?

I agree.. Thus far I fail to see the hype about Parasyte... And man that forced romance that appeared out of nowhere.
"Hi!"
Oct 28, 2014 10:37 AM

Sep 2013
LonelyWizard said:
SolviteSekai said:

Anime of the season doesnt even freaking mean anything. Thats like saying "this is the best hamburger I've ever eaten" literally every time you go to a burger joint for lunch.

Well if you think that way then don't debate it lol, the thread is mainly to discuss different peoples' perspectives on the season.
Oct 28, 2014 11:55 AM

Sep 2011
M3k4toku said:
SolviteSekai said:

I agree.. Thus far I fail to see the hype about Parasyte... And man that forced romance that appeared out of nowhere.
yes that romance out of no where, that terrible relationship between two people that knew eachother since kids and have generally always had feeings for one another, so unrealistic how they would get together early on as appossed to being dragged out through the whole story

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 28, 2014 12:29 PM

Jun 2011
Is it worth watching I heard that it's based on TCG.

Z4k said:
Just because some show is popular that doesn't mean its Aots. If that were the case then a crappy series like Mahouka or SAO would be anime of the season.

Zapredon said:

Thats because Shingeki no bahamut has no source material unlike most of the shows listed there. Not many people are familiar with it and assume its just a typical card game just because of what its based on. Thus most of those people simply ignore it. FSN is rated high because its already popular and had a huge fan base before it even aired. Yet still its safe to assume SnB is miles ahead in terms of quality if not in popularity.

But, But what about Kirei?
CharlesMarlowOct 28, 2014 12:35 PM
Oct 28, 2014 12:30 PM

Aug 2011
Fate fags will say otherwise
Oct 28, 2014 12:32 PM

Jul 2014
JizzyHitler said:
M3k4toku said:

yes that romance out of no where, that terrible relationship between two people that knew eachother since kids and have generally always had feeings for one another, so unrealistic how they would get together early on as appossed to being dragged out through the whole story

Never said the relationship was terrible between them, I only said the romance felt forced. I haven't actually seen the last episode, but was it stated they were child hood friends? I don't remember so meh.
"Hi!"
Oct 28, 2014 1:02 PM

Apr 2014
ArdenFolgore said:
Is it worth watching I heard that it's based on TCG.

Z4k said:

But, But what about Kirei?

He's not getting enough screen time. :(
Oct 28, 2014 1:06 PM

Jul 2014
For me is "meh" but it is too early for said anything.
Oct 28, 2014 4:45 PM

Aug 2008
Episode 4 is definitely better. Since we finally moving on to main villain,how good Bahamut will be decided from this point onward. The real thing just get started.
ZapredonOct 28, 2014 5:34 PM

Oct 28, 2014 6:48 PM

Oct 2014
keragamming said:

HOW TO SAVE ANIME IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS

1. To have Mars of Destruction, Skelter Heaven, and Pupa properly adapted in TV series form by Madhouse
  2. To have Inferno Cop properly adapted in TV series form by Bones, director: Urobuchi Gen
  3. An anime crossover of Mushishi x ARIA x Haibane Renmei.

Should even one of the above conditions cannot be done, anime is still at risk.
Oct 28, 2014 9:21 PM

Apr 2010
Nope. Anime of the season is

Oct 28, 2014 11:43 PM

Mar 2012
Maybe would have been the best in the previous season. Not in a season with Mushishi and Kiseijuu. Wait, nooo... only if i ignore Dandy2.
Nov 27, 2014 11:49 AM
Mar 2008
wins hands down for best new adventure fantasy of 2014. this has been so epic and entertaining so far it's unreal !
Nov 27, 2014 1:42 PM

Jul 2013
Its obviously kiseijuu
Nov 27, 2014 2:09 PM

Jan 2014
keragamming said:

Or just people who can thrive on a diet that contains marginally less sugar and artificial additives.

Also, your argument contains a contradictio in terminis: drunk people can be anything, but rarely boring.

Zapredon said:

With Terra Formars at six, I can't even take that list serious to begin with. I guess with anime being more mainstream in Japan (wow Laionidas, really?), you also get the issues associated with everything mainstream.

For example if one would conduct a similar inquiry as to what was at some point in time the most popular show on mainstream US media, you'd probably end up with Jersey Shore,..
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HelghastKillzone - Dec 29, 2014

392 by prolecy »»
Feb 24, 1:23 PM

» About the game

sandwich-boy - Dec 27, 2023

3 by Animaticide »»
Dec 27, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

152 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 10:18 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

121 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2014

132 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 5:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.