Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (79) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 2015 6:39 PM
Oct 2012
he believes that can control kagune best than Sasaki, but the idiot does not know that Sasaki problem are psychological issues, not Kagune control.
Jan 31, 2015 8:53 PM
Sep 2013
Acernos said:
he believes that can control kagune best than Sasaki, but the idiot does not know that Sasaki problem are psychological issues, not Kagune control.

this guy just needs the ayato treament,it does work wonder against arrogant brats who don't know where their place is
Jan 31, 2015 9:29 PM

Jul 2013
wtfitsmegaman said:
Acernos said:

this guy just needs the ayato treament,it does work wonder against arrogant brats who don't know where their place is

You know if sasaki ever loses control (aside from the earlier chapters) I hope Urie gets it from him. The punk needs a good ass-whooping.
Feb 1, 2015 12:51 AM
Jul 2018
Here im secretly hoping Urie gets some major character development and become a badass + good friendship with sasaki.
Feb 1, 2015 2:40 AM

May 2014
MuggleBorn said:
wtfitsmegaman said:

You know if sasaki ever loses control (aside from the earlier chapters) I hope Urie gets it from him. The punk needs a good ass-whooping.

I agree, but I doubt that we are gonna see half killing again.

But we should also remember that Sasaki/Kaneki is not running on full power ether. His trauma, memory loss and split personality also holds him down. For example in chapter 7 only bit of his past self returned but his power got major buff
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2015 5:20 AM

Aug 2014
ma103 said:
Here im secretly hoping Urie gets some major character development and become a badass + good friendship with sasaki.

I also want that to happen. But I'm wondering how will that happen cause if it goes the usual cliche way of Sasaki saving Urie's life then Urie might think of that as condescending.
Feb 1, 2015 6:27 AM

Aug 2014
Looking at the raws it seems the 103 bones treatment manage to calm Ayato's ass. (with the way he's talking to Hinami and Torso)

If he continues like this i might start disliking him less or even consider becoming a fan of his. (i doubt it lol)
Feb 1, 2015 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
Kryptiq said:
Looking at the raws it seems the 103 bones treatment manage to calm Ayato's ass. (with the way he's talking to Hinami and Torso)

If he continues like this i might start disliking him less or even consider becoming a fan of his. (i doubt it lol)

Like suzuya, both of them seems to have matured over time. Im starting to like him.

usagi_Kuro99 said:

I also want that to happen. But I'm wondering how will that happen cause if it goes the usual cliche way of Sasaki saving Urie's life then Urie might think of that as condescending.

Ya, having sasaki to save urie's life could have gone both ways. The trigger may have to be something related to his father in order to convince urie to ditch that insensible attitude.

Edit: after reading the spoilers text, all hell is gonna break loose at the auction. Seems like everyone except for folks at :re are joining.
removed-userFeb 1, 2015 8:56 AM
Feb 1, 2015 10:01 AM

Oct 2014
if t hat happens then I will have to sell my TG mangas...or pretend that are RE never happened or is happening.
I signed up for a seinen manga, not a shonnen one...and a dark one at that.
If the "hero" starts saving everyone and becoming friends with ppl who don't get along with him...I really will get bored.
and thay TG could not even surpass a manga as old as parasyte
But that's personal taste.
And for my sake I hope that doesnt happen.
gabyta07Feb 1, 2015 10:05 AM
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Feb 1, 2015 10:10 AM

Jul 2014
^lol .... holy depression.
Feb 1, 2015 10:44 AM

Dec 2014
I also don't want Sasaki to become buddies with everyone.

Ayato may have calmed down thanks to Kaneki's biology/ discipline lessons. But I still want to see him glare at the 'shitty eye patch' and want to kick his ass for payback.

Because that would be such an epic fight!

Urie will always be a prick, sure Ayato's attitude was shitty too in TG, but I like him, mostly because his motives aren't as shitty. So please Sasaki when the day comes beat the crap out of Urie too, because I really don't care for cookie. Munch on him and spit him out when you're done!

Nutcracker case, one I'm holding my breath for! Yes I feel the fangirling already coming, though I still need to wait 1 week! This torture...

Happy happy happy!!!
Feb 2, 2015 12:09 AM

Aug 2014
gabyta07 said:

If the "hero" starts saving everyone and becoming friends with ppl who don't get along with him...I really will get bored.

That's what I was saying. Something like that would be very cliche. But I just want Urie's chara to accept the things way they are, find his Salvation. Even Ayato & Juzo got a 2nd side to their chara. I think Urie will get one too.
Feb 2, 2015 1:37 AM
Feb 2, 2015 1:50 PM

Oct 2014
IMPERIAL SCANS

it's looking for a proof reader for Tokyo Ghoul. I am usually a grammar nazi but since english is not my native language. Anyway, to an english native speaker I think it will be a great experience.
gabyta07Feb 2, 2015 2:00 PM

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Feb 2, 2015 2:07 PM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
IMPERIAL SCANS

it's looking for a proof reader for Tokyo Ghoul. I am usually a grammar nazi but since english is not my native language. Anyway, to an english native speaker I think it will be a great experience.

I think they just recruited one. They're still looking for typesetters though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2015 2:50 PM

Oct 2014
Kvothe51 said:
gabyta07 said:
IMPERIAL SCANS

I think they just recruited one. They're still looking for typesetters though.

In their google doc page were the progress is shown, it still says "Apply please"

Feb 2, 2015 6:06 PM

Sep 2013
Who da fuck is Floopy? He hasn't been mention in previous chapters, right?
sic mundus
Feb 3, 2015 8:37 AM

Dec 2014
No he/ she hasn't. For now the clues seem to point to Sasaneki as floppy. I wonder why they chose that as a code name.

Happy happy happy!!!
Feb 3, 2015 10:31 PM
Jan 2015
Dreamingflower said:
No he/ she hasn't. For now the clues seem to point to Sasaneki as floppy. I wonder why they chose that as a code name.

I think it is to make readers more interested or either Floppy is not Kaneki. that's what the code name was for. CCG also use the code name though , so it is not strange if Aogiri use code too
Feb 4, 2015 4:46 PM
Oct 2012
apanese Comic Ranking, January 26-February 1

Tokyo Ghoul: re sold over 17.198 copies, totaling 678.899 copies sold to date.
Feb 6, 2015 9:10 PM
Jul 2018

Looks like the auction is starting soon, no more build up chapters folks.
Feb 6, 2015 9:17 PM
Apr 2014
ma103 said:

Damn Suzuya looking fresh. Also is that Akira I see.
Feb 6, 2015 9:48 PM

Oct 2013
Suzuya best grill now? We need Sasako though.
Feb 6, 2015 9:48 PM

Sep 2014
AquaWateria said:
ma103 said:

Damn Suzuya looking fresh. Also is that Akira I see.

Mutsuki ready to go all out. Can't wait for this chapter.
Feb 6, 2015 9:51 PM

Oct 2013
Holy shit.

>S-rated ghouls
>Perriots, Ayato, Torso
>Suzuya and Mutsuki as girls
>CCG's bigshots on standby outside.
>Washuu overseeing the entire scene.

This gun b gud. c:
Feb 6, 2015 9:56 PM

Jul 2013
Suzuya looks finee...trying to fight for the best girl spot with Sassan it seems
Feb 6, 2015 10:50 PM

Aug 2014
Waiting for next few chapters is gonna be unbearable. The whole raid should atleast be 10-12 chapters long, right.? Considering how long both, Aogiri & Anteiku raid were.
Feb 6, 2015 11:11 PM

Jul 2013

so damn hyped for this arc...let the fun begin

Also whose that in the second pic?
Feb 6, 2015 11:13 PM

Oct 2013
Suzuya with Mutsuki. The other person is probably Nuts. In fact, she is Nutcracker.
Feb 6, 2015 11:19 PM
Jul 2018
Interesting, ghouls do smoke.
Feb 6, 2015 11:22 PM

Oct 2013
Ghouls can drink water too.
Feb 6, 2015 11:26 PM
Jul 2010
Mmm it's still a build up chapter. I don't really mind though, cause imo Tokyo Ghoul is one of the few series that can make build up chapters super interesting.

OMG TOUKA :o

Edit: if suzuya saw touka, wouldn't he know she's a ghoul? Cause they figured out Anteiku was run by ghouls and Suzuya is good at recognizing people. She didn't really change her looks (I'm assuming she dyed her hair but that's pretty much it)
RemixXFeb 6, 2015 11:39 PM
Feb 6, 2015 11:30 PM

Aug 2010

Dat Suzuya tho :3
Feb 6, 2015 11:35 PM
Oct 2012
Feb 6, 2015 11:37 PM

Jul 2013
MuggleBorn said:

Say, those hand signs seems like rabbit to me. Anyone else feel the same? Maybe I'm just reading too much into it lol but it seems like there's something here. Makes me remember the parts in the prequel regarding Alice in the Wonderland references.

Feb 6, 2015 11:46 PM

Jul 2013
Acernos said:
more images: http://tgre-news.tumblr.com/post/110319692897/tokyo-ghoul-re-chapter-16-spoiler-images

chapter focused on Suzuya and Mutsuki.

Touka appeared!! I wonder who she's visiting in the hospital.

Feb 6, 2015 11:48 PM

Oct 2013
Why is Touka so beautiful now. ._.
Feb 6, 2015 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
oh my goodness, hot stuff alert!
Feb 6, 2015 11:58 PM

Oct 2013
I thought Touka's role was going to get reduced A LOT but it seems Ishida still wants to do something about her character.

Going as far as naming her cafe ":Re" and having this part in the sequel's manga title. ....Sensei, what are you planning now? XD
Feb 7, 2015 12:04 AM

Jul 2013
Shinohara ;___; So much suzuya awesomeness

Whose Touka visiting!?

Edit: OH GOD MORE SASSAN SPARRING and Urie too from the looks of it
MuggleBornFeb 7, 2015 12:16 AM
Feb 7, 2015 12:10 AM

Oct 2013
The chapter is titled "migi". What does it signify?

Suzuya being right hand man of Shinohara or Hanbee being one for Suzuya?
Feb 7, 2015 12:15 AM
Oct 2012
Nuvi said:

why not both?
Feb 7, 2015 12:17 AM

Jul 2013
Nuvi said:

Someone on tumblr brought this up. "migi" is right, as in Re:right -> rewrite....and then we have floppy disks..
Feb 7, 2015 12:34 AM

Aug 2010
Touka just looks too beautiful right now >.<
But really, no one comes to mind on who she's visiting. Kininarimasu :3

And Shinohara is still in coma since 3 years O_o?
Feb 7, 2015 12:35 AM

Oct 2014
MuggleBorn said:
Nuvi said:

Someone on tumblr brought this up. "migi" is right, as in Re:right -> rewrite....and then we have floppy disks..

yeah I read it, and didn't understand that logic.
I don't get what RE: with right has to do????

As far as Touka, the only two ppl I could imagine visiting is her friend which I forgot her name and Hide.
Unless she is part of Aogiri and is following the Q's

It seems the chapter is going to be nice, but also kind of dissapointing again...more questions than answers...sigh...It really spoiled me, doing a TG almost complete marathon back on August.

Anyhow love Suzuya, and Mutuski shouldnt even be sent there, she doesn't have control of her kagune, doesn't even have complete dominion with her weapons.
And this is an important mission, they should have sent someone like Amon's calibre.
But results are what matters, not who died or who lived.

Oh, And Suzuya as a trap is so lovely, he should be starring a hentai lol

Edit:

@Barion-zara
The doctor said, he will never wake up, that is why Suzuya said goodbye to him.
What I find surprising is that he is still in the hospital,,,maybe in japan, they don't believe in euthanasia??

Edit:

So yeah, it's not legal

In the case of passive euthanasia, three conditions must be met:

the patient must be suffering from an incurable disease, and in the final stages of the disease from which he/she is unlikely to make a recovery;
the patient must give express consent to stopping treatment, and this consent must be obtained and preserved prior to death. If the patient is not able to give clear consent, their consent may be determined from a pre-written document such as a living will or the testimony of the family;
the patient may be passively euthanized by stopping medical treatment, chemotherapy, dialysis, artificial respiration, blood transfusion, IV drip, etc.

Wow poor man, being kept alive, when he is only a vegetable. That is sad. (These are my personal views, I do not wish to get in a whole euthanasia debate)
gabyta07Feb 7, 2015 12:43 AM

Feb 7, 2015 1:09 AM
Oct 2012
an interesting thing, Mutsuki not be afraid to Sasaki become Berserk, what he is afraid if one day he also become berserk.
Feb 7, 2015 1:40 AM

Nov 2012
we need more kaneki x eto and less touka
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 7, 2015 2:04 AM
Feb 7, 2015 2:15 AM
Dec 2011
More build up chapter!

omg Ishida sensei heard me and give us Shinohara. oh god. I miss him so much </3 It breaks my heart seeing him like that ;____;

Touka tho! Puberty hits her like a truck, and I'm seriously awed every time she appears. who's she visiting? Kimi? Yoriko? Rize(lol)?

Suzuya is the master of cross dressing seriously. I'm glad Suzuya is training Mutsuki. Seriously that's a quite large of army they got there.

man, I'm liking the CCG more than ghouls now hoho I think I like seeing men/women in suits.

gabyta07 said:

Anyhow love Suzuya, and Mutuski shouldnt even be sent there, she doesn't have control of her kagune, doesn't even have complete dominion with her weapons.
And this is an important mission, they should have sent someone like Amon's calibre.
But results are what matters, not who died or who lived.

Eh, Mutsuki is the one who arranges the 'meeting' with Nutcracker so it's a common sense for her to be the first person on the list. well at least, she's with Suzuya. It's a 'war', that writing a will tradition shows everyone's going there should be ready to sacrifice their lives.
lilymulFeb 7, 2015 2:28 AM
Feb 7, 2015 2:21 AM
Oct 2012
I am the only person that topic who realized that the basket of flowers that Touka is holding is equal to one that is in Shinohara room? yes, this is very suspicious.
Pages (79) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.