Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (79) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
Jan 19, 2015 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
Acernos said:
ma103 said:
I don't think ghouls can consume alcohol.

http://twistedhelscans.com/read/tokyo_ghoul/en/12/121/page/24

and I did not say he drink alcohol, I said that they can get drunk.

I see, to think they can use decayed blood that way.
Jan 19, 2015 11:57 AM

Nov 2014
CNTRI715 said:
Acernos said:

http://twistedhelscans.com/read/tokyo_ghoul/en/12/121/page/24

and I did not say they drink alcohol, I said that they can get drunk.

But they can drink blood. So they just need to find some poor drunk soul with a high blood/alchohol content and bam, problem solved! :P

I'm on it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2015 12:16 PM

Oct 2014
This THS translation is quite different yeah? i'm excited to give it another go
"Events that happen in this world are a continuous series of trifling things. And within those myriad pieces of puzzles, there is a fragment that leads to the truth." -Kishou Arima
Jan 19, 2015 12:26 PM

Dec 2014
They have blood sake/ blood alcohol.

It's decayed blood in other words, which makes ghouls drunk. Yomo is a funny drunk... I wanna see Sasaneki drunk.

Happy happy happy!!!
Jan 19, 2015 1:25 PM

Apr 2014
lol Yomo is such a dork. His feelings got hurt when Kaneki shook off his hands during aogiri arc xD
Jan 19, 2015 3:14 PM

Oct 2011
It seems Imperial Scans are working harder this time^^ I hope that will be quick, raws look awesome.
Jan 19, 2015 4:18 PM
Oct 2012
Earame said:
It seems Imperial Scans are working harder this time^^ I hope that will be quick, raws look awesome.

link of the raw?
Jan 19, 2015 7:33 PM

Oct 2013
Acernos said:
Earame said:

link of the raw?
Here. And Raw link. (The scans are as bad as you see in tumblr.)

Edit: Aww yes! Kaneki has 4.1k people who have him as their favorite. Hoping he crosses 6-7k at least, when the anime ends.
NuviJan 19, 2015 10:07 PM
Jan 19, 2015 11:46 PM
Jul 2013
Jan 20, 2015 7:14 AM

Aug 2010
Nuvi said:
Acernos said:

link of the raw?
Here. And Raw link. (The scans are as bad as you see in tumblr.)

Edit: Aww yes! Kaneki has 4.1k people who have him as their favorite. Hoping he crosses 6-7k at least, when the anime ends.

I'm sure he will.
Jan 21, 2015 9:51 AM
Oct 2013
beware! trap everywhere

Jan 21, 2015 2:44 PM
Oct 2012
Tokyo Ghoul: re vol 1 sold over 35.591 copies, totaling 637.988 copies sold to date.
Jan 21, 2015 6:23 PM

Oct 2013
Acernos said:
Tokyo Ghoul: re vol 1 sold over 35.591 copies, totaling 637.988 copies sold to date.

Impressive sales, if I do say so myself.
Jan 22, 2015 3:13 PM

Oct 2014
I just saw the date...and its amazing we are already on friday and there is no chapter 13 in english...even japanese already have it.
Maybe we will have it the day of spoilers lol.
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Jan 22, 2015 3:43 PM

Sep 2014
gabyta07 said:
I just saw the date...and its amazing we are already on friday and there is no chapter 13 in english...even japanese already have it.

*Thursday, but maybe it's Friday where you live :P Also did you draw your avatar pic? Very nice!
Jan 22, 2015 6:42 PM

Sep 2008
TG:RE is great and deserve more attention from scanlation groups.
I know it's free, but Imperial Scan is so slow.
We need at least another group.
Jan 22, 2015 11:05 PM

Dec 2013
HOLY SHIT, OKAMA GHOUL RESTAURANT! W0THAF0CK, kiddin.
Jan 23, 2015 2:04 AM

Oct 2014
CNTRI715 said:
gabyta07 said:

*Thursday, but maybe it's Friday where you live :P Also did you draw your avatar pic? Very nice!

yes and thanks...ok...now it is friday in several countries...and IS used an european timeline, so they should be more or less in my time zone
and yet theres no chapter...the whole reason I read their chapters its to read the NEXT ISSUE, but if they finish the day of the spoilers there is no reason anymore for me to read it

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Jan 23, 2015 5:21 AM

Apr 2014
I think they'll release the chapter on Saturday.
Jan 23, 2015 6:01 AM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:

Yeah me too...which its meaningless, personally I will be more hype about the spoilers tmw than IS chapter
I hope that they soon give up and quit, so another scanlator who is a TG fan takes it.

Jan 23, 2015 7:48 AM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
Z4k said:

Yeah me too...which its meaningless, personally I will be more hype about the spoilers tmw than IS chapter
I hope that they soon give up and quit, so another scanlator who is a TG fan takes it.

First world problems

Edit: You might want to read this before jumping to conclusions, anyway. And they only have to typeset the chapter so we'll probably have it tonight.
Kvothe51Jan 23, 2015 8:45 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2015 8:09 AM

Oct 2013
Kvothe51 said:
gabyta07 said:

First world problems
Times like these I'm reminded of how lucky the Japanese are.

Edit: Someone on this thread was bothered by Tsukiyama rescuing Banjou. I guess the latest episode clears their confusion? ;)
Jan 23, 2015 9:26 AM

Oct 2014
Kvothe51 said:
gabyta07 said:

First world problems

Edit: You might want to read this before jumping to conclusions, anyway. And they only have to typeset the chapter so we'll probably have it tonight.

as i said if they are not in time, im not interested in the scanlations, better having nothing, and wait for the french official volume.
Even if its free you made a compromise to someone, if you don't want to do it anymore then say "I don't" if not ppl are going to be expecting it.
It's like a person who always cooks for his/her roommates and then one day decides not to do it bc she has exams, of course her roommates are going to ask her what's for dinner...bc even if she was generous to do it...the moment she started doing it she made a compromise to her roommates and not letting her roommates know about the exams its a lack of responsibility on her part.

nuvi it was me, and I am still confused lol, well not confused, but it doesnt go with the character's personality as I said it in the Root thread the reasons why.
gabyta07Jan 23, 2015 9:46 AM

Jan 23, 2015 9:38 AM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
Kvothe51 said:

First world problems

as i said if they are not in time, im nor interested in the scanlations, better having nothing, and wait for the french official volume.
Even if its free you made a compromise to someone, if you don't want to do it anymore then say "I don't" if not ppl are going to be expecting it.
It's like a person who always cooks for his/her roommates and then one day decides not to do it bc she has exams, of course her roommates are going to ask her what's for dinner...bc even if she was generous to do it...the moment she started doing it she made a compromise to her roommates and not letting her roommates know about the exams its a lack of responsibility on her part.
nuvi it was me, and I am still confused lol, well not confused, but it doesnt go with the character's personality as I said it in the Root thread the reasons why.

You're comparing something that is somewhat vital in everyday life to something that is there only for your enjoyment. That isn't a proper comparison.
Jan 23, 2015 9:52 AM

Oct 2014
Kvothe51 said:
gabyta07 said:

as i said if they are not in time, im nor interested in the scanlations, better having nothing, and wait for the french official volume.

You're comparing something that is somewhat vital in everyday life to something that is there only for your enjoyment. That isn't a proper comparison.

lol....it is not vital that someone cooks for you....you have hands, you can cook for yourself.
but if you want change it for someone helping you with your homework or something else...the point is, that you made a compromise and you are not honoring it.

Jan 23, 2015 10:00 AM

Oct 2013
gabyta07 said:

Ah, sorry I forgot! Well, after watching episode 3. I now, interpret that scene as, after knowing that Kaneki has joined Aogiri, Tsukiyama wanted to infiltrate Aogiri to meet up with Kaneki "using" Banjou. He probably wanted to use him and then meet up with Kaneki.
Jan 23, 2015 10:05 AM

Oct 2014
Nuvi said:
gabyta07 said:

Ah, sorry I forgot! Well, after watching episode 3. I now, interpret that scene as, after knowing that Kaneki has joined Aogiri, Tsukiyama wanted to infiltrate Aogiri to meet up with Kaneki "using" Banjou. He probably wanted to use him and then meet up with Kaneki.

Yes...but now I am thinking why is Banjou helping him, he doesnt like him, and he is not grateful to Kaneki or Tsukiyama in the degree of Banjou manga to Kaneki. So yeah I don't understan this Banjou motives.

Jan 23, 2015 10:11 AM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
Kvothe51 said:

lol....it is not vital that someone cooks for you....you have hands, you can cook for yourself.
but if you want change it for someone helping you with your homework or something else...the point is, that you made a compromise and you are not honoring it.

Can you scanslate TG:re chapters then? I don't think you can, so how is it a proper comparison? And they don't owe you anything. They tell you that they will translate TG:re chapters, and they've stated multiple times that they are later than usual because of various reasons and should be back to their regular schedule soon.

I'm not even sure why I'm defending them. It just seems strange to me that you feel like you're entitled to receive free chapters of TG:re on time.
Jan 23, 2015 10:24 AM

Dec 2014
According to their progress chapter 13 will probably be out tonight. TS is in progress and that means only QC left after that.

Happy happy happy!!!
Jan 23, 2015 10:34 AM

Oct 2014
Kvothe51 said:
gabyta07 said:

Can you scanslate TG:re chapters then? I don't think you can, so how is it a proper comparison? And they don't owe you anything. They tell you that they will translate TG:re chapters, and they've stated multiple times that they are later than usual because of various reasons and should be back to their regular schedule soon.

I'm not even sure why I'm defending them. It just seems strange to me that you feel like you're entitled to receive free chapters of TG:re on time.

Its a sad world if you don't know to honor a compromise.
And it doesnt even have to do if I can translate the chapters or don't, you are just excusing the lack of responsibility bc "its free"...when you pick something to do for free or even charging for it, you are making a compromise of delivery.
And yeah I do get they had exams, did they announce it? No...they explained in their chat.
If they had annouce it, I wouldn't be saying anything...
Anyway, let's just agree that I believe in compromise and you don't.

Jan 23, 2015 10:53 AM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
Kvothe51 said:

And it doesnt even have to do if I can translate the chapters or don't, you are just excusing the lack of responsibility bc "its free"...when you pick something to do for free or even charging for it, you are making a compromise of delivery.
And yeah I do get they had exams, did they announce it? No...they explained in their chat.

I don't think you know what making a compromise means. What are you conceding to them in return? You're just expecting them to give you the free stuff they said they'd you give in time. And no, they don't have any responsibility, because they are doing it for fucking free. The second you give them something in return they should feel responsible to give you your part of the bargain.
Jan 23, 2015 11:14 AM

Oct 2014
Kvothe51 said:
gabyta07 said:

I don't think you know what making a compromise means. What are you conceding to them in return? You're just expecting them to give you the free stuff they said they'd you give in time. And no, they don't have any responsibility, because they are doing it for fucking free. The second you give them something in return they should feel responsible to give you your part of the bargain.

ok, granted the correct word is commitment, more than a compromise.
Let's just put it like this, so to see if you can understand it a little bit better...so a friend of mine asked me to make her a dvd of her favorite movie, I had the software to do it she doesnt.
But days pass and I do nothing bc I have exams or whatever...and then she comes to ask me for her dvd...and I tell her "But is free, I am not charging you, so you don't have any reason to come to ask me" lol....see how absurb this is, even if she is not giving me something in return.
A commitment was made, its just the same when you are a voluntary in something, like playing with a little girl, the family is giving you nothing, but you can't just one day say..."Oh I don't feel like going"
What kind of person that would make you
I am talking here about integrity...which maybe it is not something done in your culture or whatever, if it is so then I apologize, but in my culture these things are very important...and maybe IS are from your same culture or kind of thinking and that is why they don't have integrity.

Commitment: a promise to do or give something/ an agreement or pledge to do something in the future;

There's nothing that says that you need to pay the person.

And btw this is from IS...this is their promise

"You can expect weekly releases of Tokyo Ghoul:re"

Weekly???? more than a week has gone by since you publish the last. And not only that...didn't you announce that after new year your schedule was going to be the same?
You are tired of it? then don't do it, after all you are doing it for free, just let the ppl know you won't be doing it.
gabyta07Jan 23, 2015 11:22 AM

Jan 23, 2015 11:54 AM

Nov 2014
gabyta07 said:
Kvothe51 said:

Let's just put it like this, so to see if you can understand it a little bit better...so a friend of mine asked me to make her a dvd of her favorite movie, I had the software to do it she doesnt.
But days pass and I do nothing bc I have exams or whatever...and then she comes to ask me for her dvd...and I tell her "But is free, I am not charging you, so you don't have any reason to come to ask me" lol....see how absurb this is, even if she is not giving me something in return.
A commitment was made, its just the same when you are a voluntary in something, like playing with a little girl, the family is giving you nothing, but you can't just one day say..."Oh I don't feel like going"
I am talking here about integrity...which maybe it is not something done in your culture or whatever, if it is so then I apologize, but in my culture these things are very important...and maybe IS are from your same culture or kind of thinking and that is why they don't have integrity.

Commitment: a promise to do or give something/ an agreement or pledge to do something in the future;

Weekly???? more than a week has gone by since you publish the last. And not only that...didn't you announce that after new year your schedule was going to be the same?
You are tired of it? then don't do it, after all you are doing it for free, just let the ppl know you won't be doing it.

Once again you're making the wrong comparison. You're comparing a personal favor like promising to print a DVD for someone to something like IS is doing, which is doing something for free for random strangers on the internet.

You're also implying that the reason for Imperialscans not scanslating as fast as usual is that they're tired of doing it while you know that the reason is actually something more understandable.

Not to mention the fact that you just insulted me and the people over at Imperialscans for placing no value ethical principles just because I don't think you're entitled to something someone said they would do for you for free over the internet, which is quite rude. If anything, feeling entitled to free things is caused because of a lack of integrity.

I suppose there is no use to arguing with you and I should accept the fact that I'm not able to change your mind and leave it at that.
Jan 23, 2015 12:21 PM

Apr 2014
Anyways, who's excited for the spoilers today?
Jan 23, 2015 12:41 PM
Oct 2012
cool, chapter translated will come out a few hours before of the chapter 14 spoiler.
Jan 23, 2015 12:46 PM

Oct 2014
Kvothe51 said:
gabyta07 said:

Once again you're making the wrong comparison. You're comparing a personal favor like promising to print a DVD for someone to something like IS is doing, which is doing something for free for random strangers on the internet.

You're also implying that the reason for Imperialscans not scanslating as fast as usual is that they're tired of doing it while you know that the reason is actually something more understandable.

Not to mention the fact that you just insulted me and the people over at Imperialscans for placing no value ethical principles just because I don't think you're entitled to something someone said they would do for you for free over the internet, which is quite rude. If anything, feeling entitled to free things is caused because of a lack of integrity.

I suppose there is no use to arguing with you and I should accept the fact that I'm not able to change your mind and leave it at that.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I didnt insult you, I just said my culture thinks commitment is a big deal, and it seems your culture is very capitalist...thats all.

Jan 23, 2015 12:46 PM

Nov 2014
As I'm usually asleep when the spoilers are released, at what time are they usually posted?
Jan 23, 2015 12:48 PM

Nov 2014
Chapter is out btw
Jan 23, 2015 1:26 PM
Oct 2012
Kvothe51 said:
As I'm usually asleep when the spoilers are released, at what time are they usually posted?

well, for me, I usually see at 5:00 am.

ps: I live in Brazil.
Jan 23, 2015 4:49 PM
Aug 2010
I live in Brazil too.

Usually we see at 6:00 am.

Summertime is really bad ;-;
Jan 23, 2015 5:49 PM

Sep 2013
Instead about arguing about why the chapter is late, just be happy that you are even getting the chapter in the first place. If it's too much of a pain for you, then fucking learn Japanese and read it raw instead of depending on some one else. Noobs these days!

Btw, are we getting the spoilers today or tomorrow (Saturday)?
Jan 23, 2015 11:26 PM
Apr 2014

Eto!!!!!

It seems samurai's fought Ghouls back then.
Jan 23, 2015 11:46 PM

Apr 2014
^That's nice.
Guess Ghouls are something that has existed alongside humans for centuries probably.
Kinda expected that since the whole Ghouls exists all over the world.

Jan 23, 2015 11:49 PM
Jul 2018
Omg eto sighting
Jan 24, 2015 12:27 AM

Aug 2010
Are we finally gonna get more background on the ghouls? Hope so. Interesting to know they'Ve been around for that long. Still wondering if their life span is more than normal humans? How old is Yoshimura anyway?
Jan 24, 2015 12:50 AM

Apr 2014
This chapter is full of information.

Poor Mutsuki though.
Jan 24, 2015 12:57 AM

Oct 2014
So from this chapter I still believe Mutsuki will die, or result really badly hurt.

Jan 24, 2015 1:07 AM

Apr 2014
gabyta07 said:
So from this chapter I still believe Mutsuki will die, or result really badly hurt.

As long as suzuya is near I doubt he'll get hurt that badly.

Edit:Here's the translation
http://kyoujikuzunoha.tumblr.com/post/108991473598

The washuu family knew how to defeat ghouls even at the times of samurai? Are they even human?
Z4KJan 24, 2015 1:12 AM
Jan 24, 2015 1:12 AM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
gabyta07 said:

Dont you thing, he will be too shocked from meeting madam to help Mutsuki.
I dont think psychological speaking it will be so good for him
Unless Sasaki disobey orders and rescues them.

Jan 24, 2015 1:15 AM
Jul 2013
gabyta07 said:
Z4k said:

Dont you thing, he will be too shocked from meeting madam to help Mutsuki.
I dont think psychological speaking it will be so good for him
Unless Sasaki disobey orders and rescues them.

He probably will.
Pages (79) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.