Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the PROFILE of the person above you.

New
Pages (25) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Jul 4, 2010 12:36 PM
May 2009
FemmeFatale

Avatar : No idea who she is sorry. but nice avatar.

Profile Pic : Nice, but no idea who it is.

Anime/Manga : Don't read alot of manga but I don know most of them, not seen or read monster though.

Characters : Umineko fan. thats for certain, I also spot osaka in there.

About Me : Yeah you love UMineko alright :P
Jul 4, 2010 1:54 PM

Mar 2009
@shintai88
No avatar/profile pic

Anime/Manga: Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen was awesum, I hope theres not going to be some retarded plottwist in Naruto, clueless about the rest.

Characters: I'm familiar with Luffy, Ussop, Balalaika and L, cool guise, i like them all ^_^

About me: uh...damn your room must be fuckin dirty xD I hope you can amass the courage to clean your own desk, once every 2 years. :p
Jul 4, 2010 2:20 PM
May 2009
Nagashi said:
@shintai88
No avatar/profile pic

Anime/Manga: Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen was awesum, I hope theres not going to be some retarded plottwist in Naruto, clueless about the rest.

Characters: I'm familiar with Luffy, Ussop, Balalaika and L, cool guise, i like them all ^_^

About me: uh...damn your room must be fuckin dirty xD I hope you can amass the courage to clean your own desk, once every 2 years. :p

Lol if you saw the state of my room and how tiny it is, you will unserstand why I've not used my desk in that time :P
Jul 4, 2010 4:14 PM
Dec 2009
@Nagashi

Love your Avatar, Gintoki ftw.

Anime:
I haven't seen any of the animes you've seen.

Manga:
Berserk! Hell yeah, best manga ever.

Characters:
Zura. No its katsura desu!
Guts is badass. Love him too.
Allen walker is cool, but not my favourite.

About you:
You like cheeseburgers
*high five*
Jul 6, 2010 5:03 AM

Jul 2010
@QysteiN

Avatar: i have a hat like that, so A+

Profile Pic: don't we all want hair like that?

Anime: OMG YOU LIKE LAIN. <3 and elfen lied, digimon, gantz, paranoia agent, and NGE. im so glad i've finally found you.

Manga: im glad you like berserk and gunslinger girl :)

Characters: i have a Guts plushie, js.

About you: i couldn't find it. i'm new -__-
Jul 6, 2010 2:19 PM

Jan 2010
@ ShampooEater

Avatar - Aw, is that you? W-wait. is that yellow eyeshadow?

Profile pic - Nice shirt.

Favorite Anime - Elfen Lied is good, I've watched two episodes of Lain but I didn't understand shit so it's on hold. Haven't seen the others.

Favorite Characters - Nana's awesome.

Favorite peepz - Don't know them.

About you - Oh, so you like the 90's? :D .. I don't.
Jul 6, 2010 2:44 PM
Dec 2009
@holypoop

Yeah save me then T_T

Profile picture:
Actaully never seen that dude, who is he o,o?

Favourite anime:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood:
Dropped after first episode, i hate it -_- The drawing sucks.

Higurashi:
Awesome ness, my favourite horror anime.

Monster:
To much episodes, only seen 5 -_- , But i will start reading the manga soon.

Code geass 2 : It was one of my favourite animes :V

Favourite manga:
Haven't read anything there.

Characters:
Lelouch of course ;) He's awesome. And I respect him for what he did.
Edward is cool.

About you:
Norsk! Yay.
I can see that your a big FMA Fan ;)
But i prefer the older version.
Jul 6, 2010 2:47 PM

May 2010
QysteiN

Profile Picture - Again, cute girl.

Favorite Anime Elfen Lied is great! I'm watching Clannad now too..

Favorite Manga I don't know these.

Favorite Characters - Sigh, I don't know these either!

About You - I like it. Haha at the Highschool of the Dead video, I'm watching HotD
LoveEnmaAiJul 6, 2010 2:50 PM
Jul 6, 2010 3:05 PM

Dec 2007
Anything but Study

@LoveEnmaAi

Avatar - Those that match sigs, yeah...

Profile Picture - Very pretty art

Favorite Anime - I only know Elfen Lied, you seem a bit focused in Jigoku Shoujo? On any case, I love Elfen Lied very much as well.

Favorite Manga - You seem to stick to a genre of violence and naked woman.

Favorite Characters - Come to confirm my early theory. I only know Lucy (wat) and Harima (wat2)

About You - Too many info, had not the patience to read it all. Completely proves my theory. Also, lol @ anime achievements. Protip: anime is something you watch because there's nothing better to do. After seeing this I fully understand your choice of favourites, though.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Jul 6, 2010 4:33 PM

Jul 2010
@ladyxzeus

avatar: idk if it's habbo or gaia. but it's fantastic either way cuz theres a kitty.

profile pic: i like her transparent dress.

Anime: i sing the sailor moon theme daily. and you reminded me i need the wolfs rain OVA.

manga: Fake :F you know what i like

characters: fml. i dont know them. i wanna see ayakashi tho?

about chu: you're just winning me over with all these kitties. sheesh.
Jul 6, 2010 5:27 PM

Jun 2010
@ShampooEater
Avatar - Is it lens? Anyway, i like the color of eyes and that yellow eyeshadows.
P. Picture: I guess it's you. Nice pic.
F. Anime: I know only Elfen Lied and if you like the anime you should read manga too. It's dram, ok but
F. Manga: -
F. Characters: I think Nana was a side-character and she wasn't a good character as Lucy.
About You: Too simple? I don't know i think i like the see pics in there. But 90s & alternative rock is love.
Jul 6, 2010 5:45 PM

Aug 2007
@meritaten

P. Picture: Nice pic, but I dont know of wich anime manga is
F. Anime: Death note is good, I havent seen full metal panic
F. Manga: The only one I know is xxxholic
F. Characters: Well... So... Yuuko is one your fav characters. I rreally miss her on the manga
About You: So you like seinen. Recently I like the genere too
Jul 6, 2010 6:07 PM

Aug 2009
Minimiau :

Pic : very cute

Anime :Umineko in favorites? You are instantly AWESOME :D

Manga : I've been meaning to read Tsubasa ...

Characters : Tamaki is adorable <3 And you also have Beatrice in your favorites :DD I think we're going to be good friends :)

About me : you seem interesting ; very straight to the point :)
"If i was a superhero,I'd be Yotsuba, her power is maximum."

When the seagulls cry, there will be no survivors.
Jul 6, 2010 8:31 PM

Jun 2010
FemmeFatale:

Pic: Look very nice

F.Anime: Haven't seen any of them yet

F.Manga: I heard about Yotsuba&! and like it but have never read it too

F.Characters: I like Hosaka. I think he's cool. Too bad he can't get Haruka-neesama's attention.

F.People: Don't know any of them.

About you: ................... What is that poem?
Jul 7, 2010 3:39 AM

Jun 2010
@Seto_Akari
Avatar: Nice. I like the girl in the avatar but don't know where she from.
P. Picture: Very cute. But it seems like fan-art.
F. Anime: I know Clannad and K-ON. Clannad was really good and K-ON kinda boring.
F. Manga: Doraemon? Never heard it.
F. Characters: I know just two of them.
So ok, you are a Yui fan. I think she's a little annoying.
And Dante! He's cool with that weapons.
About You: Yui is really cute in here but i don't know the other person. And this part isn't short
Jul 7, 2010 3:42 AM

Nov 2009
Seto_Akari...a moe fan

avi: Little Busters!'s Mio FTW, now i'll be hyped if this VN becomes an anime...

pic: Yui Hirasawa and her...meh...past times perhaps

fav anime: After Story is a masterpiece no doubt by majority and some critics, Kanon too, while on the other hand those other "typical" Kyoani moebloberry makes me itch(makes me a KEY-tard perhaps)

manga: oh well, proceed...don't make me read one...

fav characters: gosh, after all those moeblobs, you have a gar Dante on it! nice ^^

fav people: Lia and Jun Maeda FTW, you're a Key-tard too perhaps. Never added them coz i prefer a seiyuu perspective...

about...: It's Disturbing. Pls immediately remove real crush pic from your profile, or expect any cost rejection from her for ruining her privacy on imagery!

Meritaten:

avi: meh...empty
pic: more like your a manga fan perhaps...
fav anime and manga: ...this serves it that you are, 2:5 ratio, meh proceed...
fav char: interesting is it you have Lucy on it, the rest is kinda typical plus you support too much supporting characters(just like me)...
fav people: except for the CLAMPers, i don't know all of them, pardon me...
about: Ulquiorra is a cool guy, i hate the anime though...hehe^^
sauteed_roachesJul 7, 2010 3:49 AM

Jul 7, 2010 6:04 AM
Jul 2018
sauteed_roaches -
Probably one of the strangest user names I've seen yet.

Avy: Simple and cute, yet repetitive :P.
Sig: Decent, succeeds in its purpose and plus points for Clannad.
Pic: For some reason I thought of MGS with roaches O_o.
Anime: You don't give out many 10s and you grade harder than I do, but you have also seen more. Dango background is cool. Only know Clannad AS in your favorites.
Manga: No manga...
Characters: Yuki was alright, but Nagisa I am definitely a fan of.
People: Wakamoto, Cell's and Charles's VA, cool. Sugita is awesome.
About: Pretty simple and clean, but need MOAR pics! I am a fan of pics :P
Jul 7, 2010 6:10 AM

Mar 2009
DeuceB

A gun with your username on it. Not bad.

Sig:

Revy=badass. I like it.

Profile Pic:

Someone really can't get enough of Revy huh.. Well, it's not one of her best pics but she looks sexy anyway.

Fav Anime:

Both the seasons of Black Lagoon were excellent. The action scenes were great and the flow was good. Well-paced. No boring moments as far as I recall.

I hate CG. It was alright the first 4 or 5 eps but then it became so emo and most of the chars piss me off esp the supposedly smart Lulu.

Fav Manga:

Hellsing's good. I might read Black Lagoon and Claymore someday.

Chars:

Revy is badass, kickass, cool, sexy. Anime needs more females like this.

Roberta.. is okay I guess.

Victoria is okay as well.
Jul 7, 2010 6:33 AM
Jul 2018
AlexSadist-Sama

Avy - Alucard, freaking awesome.

Sig - Simple but fits your name and style it seems.

Pic - More Alucard. Could be a clearer picture but more of him isn't a bad thing at all.

Anime/Manga - Haven't seen any of your favs but it seems like you like the more violent ones and not a fan of school based or harem animes.

Characters - Alphard: Haven't seen Canaan yet, but have watched clips and she looks kickass. Alucard: One of the ultimate badasses and one of my favorite male characters. Revy: I think you know my opinion :P.

Suggestion - I highly recommend the BL manga, it is even better than the anime, which I loved and looks like you liked as well. Claymore is looking to be much better than the anime so far and I have heard good things about it but I haven't gotten that far yet.
Jul 7, 2010 11:38 AM

Aug 2008
DeuceB

Avy - Cool sword, & wasn't sure if it oppai or an ass for a second lol.

Sig - Nice. Not too big, not too small :3

Pic - I think its Revy... but I haven't seen Black Lagoon & that name just popped into my head XD

Anime/Manga - You seem to have an eclectic taste in anime & manga :) Which is cool. Those who like shonen & girly stuff are cool :D Kanon/Clannad rock :) Code Geass also rocks. Haven't seen Black Lagoon, have seen more than enough DBZ XD You haven't read much manga it seems, and what you're reading is all very guy-ish.

Characters - Yay fer Asa :3 And YAY for Makoto, I loved her so much in Kanon, was my fave character. Ayu second fave... and I was always a Shirley girl myself. Kallen/Karen was... too tsundere. Don't know many of you fave chara's, but I do know 18. If I had to pick a favourite DBZ chara, she would be it :)

Suggestion - You should try some more shojo titles. Even stuff like Higurashi, which is cute, but insane & super violent XD You could watch the anime too I spose hehe. But stuff like Chobits, that'd be cool too, as its super cute, yet aimed at boys. Spose to be... so was Angelic Layer XD And dare I suggest... Love Hina?

(Love your fave pic things btw, so much cute XD)
Jul 8, 2010 4:44 AM

Jan 2010
Meimi132

Avi - its simple...and 3D...not bad :D

Fav Anime - I only know Haruhi....The anime was fine, but I hate Haruhi...

Fav Manga - I dont read too much...so its good too

Fav Cah - I like Kotomi too....Fuko is also good, but sometimes she is annoying

And you wrote about yourself a lot....its hard for me to write this much about me :D

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Jul 8, 2010 2:00 PM

Apr 2007
@LasDen

Profile Pic: I'll admit it really scares the hell out of me :/

Avatar & Signature: The avatar is fine, nice and simple. But I can't read the words on the signature and I don't understand the words under it. :/

Favorite Characters: Light - One of the greatest characters out there. End of discussion.

Lelouch - One of the most manipulative, magnificent bastards in the history of anime. My feelings toward him are neutral at most since I neither liked him nor disliked him.

Gintoki - From what I've read with Gintama he's a pretty funny and likable character.

Black☆Star - Its hard to find a Soul Eater character to dislike; having said that Black☆Star is one of my favorites.

Favorite Anime: Code Geass R2 - an overall pretty mediocre anime, the first season was a bit more tolerable than the second though.

Gintama - I'm in the process of reading the manga and if its adaptation is anything like it then it should be a pretty decent anime.

Death Note - Perhaps my favorite all-time and maybe even the greatest anime ever. Period.
Jul 8, 2010 2:08 PM

Sep 2009
Jul 8, 2010 2:12 PM
Jun 2010
@blackskulldragon : nice profile overall.... u dont seem to rank the anime u've watched very highly 0_o

@daijina: ur list is private 0_o and awesome a DB fan!!!!
Jul 9, 2010 3:07 AM

Dec 2008
cakeisthesauce
Ava + Sig - Nein/None D:

Profile Picture - I loled

Fav Anime - Nein D:

Fav Manga - None D:

Fav Characters -
Tyki - Probably him, Lavi, and Kanda were the only characters I enjoyed in D.Gray-Man

Alucard - Badass incarnate. His character is really brought more up to justice by his dub actor Crispin Freeman however. However since the last chapter of the manga I found it hard not to put Walter up their over him in preferred characters.

Justin Law - The 1st time I saw him I knew I would lol, and I did. Both his sub, and dub are great, and his small screentime in the anime doesn;t give the justic he heavily deserved in it. Even his manga appearance looks cool as well despite the manga odd artwork.

Lelouch - Badass to a niche epitome of awesomesauce. While he is indeed one the best characters to be concieved by both JYB, and Jun Fukuyama, his characters execution, and development were done so well that made literally one of my most favorites characters of the last decade.

Hazama - More people need this dude. In between his epic troll moments, micheal jackson dance, lulzy character personality, and being it's very rare to see an actual antagonist that isn't a cliche especially coming from a fighting game. That, and I plan to main him, and Ragna as well in Continuum Shift.

Fav People - Nada D:

About Me - Nothing D;

@The person to do mine: Please do more than 1 sentence, not just based characters, or a sngle area, but all of them, at the very least try. :(
Jul 9, 2010 3:38 AM

Jun 2010
Avatar - I don't know where is that character from but the coloring is really nice.
Signature - I like the theme. ^^
Profile P. - Nice, i dont remember very well but probably he is from a game or an anime?
Fav Anime - Umm, you seems to like all genres? Mecha, horror, action.
Fav Manga - Hah i know these.
Dogs: Bullets & Carnage - It was very good at first but now, well it is just gettin' like more shonen. But yeah about subject, characters, past things are really good it's one of my favs too.
Doubt - It was started good but i ddn't like the end. Dude, what was that?
Bakuman - Be a manga-ka huh? Very different. I read it like 40 chapters and like it. Specially Takeshi Obata draws well.
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Tatarigoroshi-hen & Houkago Play - I didn't read them. But I hear Hiurashi series are good.
Fav Characters -
Soul Eater, Evans - In the anime i was thought he was interesting but a little annoying character.
Haine Ramsteiner - Umm, really good character. About past, draws and personality. I don't want say ore 'cause it'l be spoiler for doesn't read all.
Itsuki Minami - Weird, just weird. Haha.
Fav People - Oh, re they seiyuu's? I don't know them.
About Me - I like your spoiler, cute. The other picture could be bigger, it's hard to read.
Jul 9, 2010 9:35 AM

Jan 2010
blackskulldragon said:

Avatar & Signature: The avatar is fine, nice and simple. But I can't read the words on the signature and I don't understand the words under it. :/

The word in the sig - Chise...the girl from Saishuu Heiki Kanojo :D
The text under it (I try to transate correct :D) - Love and Like, we like the good nature, we love the bad nature
this is an quote from a famous hungarian writer called Karinthy Frigyes...:D

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Jul 9, 2010 1:34 PM

Jan 2010
Skipping spammers.

@Meritaten:

Profile picture: I like it, it's colourful, but not my cup of tea as the saying goes.

Anime:
Death Note... honestly every time I read that title I get a headache. It is probably the most overrated and over-hyped anime of this and the past century. Not that it was really bad, but it wasn't all that great either. They wasted more time explaining to us how smart the characters and how complex the story is, rather than showing it to us though actions...
FMP. I really tried to watch this, as it was recommended to me, but I never got into it. I just couldn't get past the first episode and I don't even remember why any more. Perhaps I should try it out again.

Manga:
I have only read Ga-rei and not entirely, only the first two volumes, but from that it just looks like your generic shounen manga. Nothing wrong with that, but nothing exceptional either.

Characters:
Edward is an annoying midget. No, really, he can be badass, but he irritates me.
Aizen. He is just the bad guy in a shounen manga. I can't understand what could anyone like in a character like that...
See? Now Lucy may be a villain, but she also has other feelings and good points. Everyone is excused for being evil if they can show something interesting to the audience. XD
L... the guy who was supposed to be so smart yet

About: the text is a bit hard to read, but I like the colours. But the italic font you used for "animelist, mangalist" really doesn't suit the rest.
Jul 12, 2010 5:47 AM

Apr 2010
Profile picture: I like it..

Anime: I dunno any of them aside from Spice and wolf and Gintama. Both are pretty good.

Manga: I don't know any of them because I'm a fag who barely reads any manga.

Characters: Gintoki+Ranka=YES.

About: Nice job there. I wish I had the skills to slice things.
Jul 12, 2010 6:31 AM

Jan 2010
@ shotacon

Profile pic - Nothing much to say expect I have no idea who that is.

Fave Anime - Awesome anime is awesome.

Fave Characters - Holy SHIT! That's a lot of loli's.. I guess your username ain't shotacon for no reason, huh..? Ciel, Alois, Naoi and Makoto are awesome.

Fave peepz - Fuuukuuuuyaaaamaaa <33

About you - I lol'd. But maybe tune down on the swearing?
Jul 12, 2010 10:21 AM

Aug 2009
@Holypoop

Profile picture:
Nice colors, composition and quality, it looks good. Artwork is between meh and fine in my opinion. The concept is not really my taste either. But in overall I’d rate it a 7/10.

Favourite Anime:
I like Code Geass and Kimi ni Todoke a lot n__n Haven’t watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Monster yet.

Favourite Manga:
(I don’t read Manga)

Favourite Characters:
Only know Elric and Lelouch, they are nice but not really awesome Imo.

About you:
Your about me section is synoptic and not too long, which is good. ‘Fighter’ by Christina Aguilera is an awesome song, but heard it too much >.< Prefer ‘I am’. One of my fave songs n__n Her voice is epic. Much better than Lady GaGa’s.
Jul 12, 2010 12:41 PM

Mar 2009
@Cealeth

Profile pic:
Very pretty, nothing to say about it.

Favourite Anime:
Not really my thing....

Favourite Manga:
Let's just say, I read different manga.

Favourite Characters:
I really really like Misaka Mikoto, as for the rest, I don't really care.

About You:
Simple, nice composition, easy to read.
You're from the Netherlands! I hate that country! Cus I'm from it! Yay, not cool.
I think your profile deserves a 8 out of 10, cuz it's simple, but nice.
Jul 12, 2010 5:00 PM

Apr 2007
@Lstrawberry

Avatar & Signature: I can barely see the character's faces because of the words going across them :/ And as for the avatar I don't really like it, but that's probably because I see it all over the internet.

Profile Picture: Its a nice picture of Ciel, I don't really know what else to say about it...

Favorite Anime:
Ouran - I'll admit Ouran is a pretty crazy anime - not really one of the greats but its fairy decent compared to other reverse harem anime.
Death Note - One of the greatest anime of all time.
Gurren Lagann - It started off as one of my favorites but then...
I just couldn't bare it anymore. >.>
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Another incredible anime. Its not the greatest anime ever but its pretty good.

Favorite Manga:
Fullmetal Alchemist - One of the greatest shounen manga I've ever read.
D.Gray-Man - I haven't read much of this manga but I like it so far.

Favorite Characters:
Edward Elric - Ed was one of the first anime characters I truly liked. It never ceases to amaze me how upset he'd get when someone would call him short. XP
L - Probably my third favorite Death Note character.

Hikaru Hitachiin - Though I prefer Kaoru, Hikaru was pretty good too.
Jul 12, 2010 7:31 PM

Jan 2010
I'll preempt by admitting that I am not familiar with any of your favorites. You've seen/read a ton of things, so I can't say too much about the content of your lists. Instead, I will comment on the aesthetics.

Unrelated, but wow, joined in 2007. You've been here a while.

Profile pic: No idea who it is. Size is kinda meh.

Avatar: Not bad. Again, I don't know who it is ;_;

About: I find it interesting to read about who users are in their "about me", so a personality chart alone seems rather boring. But, as you didn't declare a gender, I guess you're one of those people who don't really like talking bout themselves online. The significant amount of yaoi influence does make it easy to draw conclusions. Having some personal info adds some life to your profile.

The grid of favorite manga is fine. Not TOO long and it's centered well. In short, it's not bad on the eyes and I like the symmetry. Simplicity can be good.

Friends: I always appreciate seeing people who don't have 50+ friends. I'm assuming that this means you choose your friends with some awareness and, even after almost 4 years, still have a modest list.

Clubs: I'm personally quite selective with my clubs, so 70 seems like a lot to me. But, it's not something I would criticize.

Favorite anime: None? Even with 178 days watched?

People: Only one? How bout some seiyuu or mangaka? :P

Anime list layout: Picture is fine, but having a somewhat opaque table would make it easier to see the text. I would also shrink down the width a bit so that the text doesn't go outside the picture. You might be able to find a font that is easier to see as well.

However, it is a bit easier to read on higher resolutions, which I will assume you use :)

Manga list layout: Same things I would point out for the anime list.

Anime list ratings: I thought I was a pretty harsh critic, but you've got some really low scores! I also notice you don't give anything a 10. I don't quite understand why people do that, but at least you don't rate everything a 10 like some people do.

Manga list ratings: Here I see that you are clearly partial to manga. Several 10s and overall, pretty high scores. I think I can infer that you are generally disappointed with manga to anime adaptations.

Giving your profile a number rating feels absurd to me, so I'll just say that I would make modifications to the lists and maybe spice up the profile page a little :) Otherwise, it's pretty good imho.
RakanishuJul 12, 2010 7:41 PM
Jul 12, 2010 7:54 PM

Jul 2008
Profile pic:
Just finished Angel Beats today! Honestly I don't know why people bash it so much...It wasn't that bad.

Mmm, dunno who that is... a little bland too, but its probably more appealing if you recognize the character.

About:
A little messy but...I play magic too! Rainbow deck ftw :P

Friends:
Dunno any of em!!

:D

Clubs:
None that I'd consider joining, I'm more of a anime fanclub than a character fanclub kinda guy

Favorite anime:
Ahh the classic Princess Mononoke, you have good taste my friend.

Anime list layout:
Not too shabby m8! not sure that the cyan matches the red of the anime character though :d
also lagged my computer for some reason :o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2010 8:38 AM

Aug 2009
canadianchill :

Avatar/Sig : Spice and Wolf fan, that's cool. I've been meaning to watch it for a while.

Profile Pic : Vash the Stampede, cool :)

Anime : 79% compatibility :D Kaiba looks really nice, judging by the art style. Haibane Renmei looks pretty nice, but I've only seen that one scene where the guy gets his wings.

Manga : No manga? :(

Characters : Kallen is way over hyped. Just an annoying Miss Fanservice girl. Edward is awesome, not to mention a pimp.

About Me : Seems interesting. You've played guitar 1 more year than i have :] You also seem very interested in the arts, very nice :)
"If i was a superhero,I'd be Yotsuba, her power is maximum."

When the seagulls cry, there will be no survivors.
Jul 14, 2010 4:15 AM
Aug 2009
FemmeFatale

Profile Pic
Nice and dark, although i still don't get what is she trying to hold.

Favorite Anime
Jigoku Shoujo was long and dragged, but i enjoyed watching Hone Onna and Ren, and seeing Ai's past, other then that it wasn't very memorable for me.

I've been meaning to watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni for a while but i just can't seem to.

Toradora! was so fun and refreshing! Ryuuji and Taiga became one of my favorite couples.

Favorite Manga
D.Gray-Man I'm so into it right now, but it took me a while to get used to her new style.

Favorite Characters
Osaka is hilarious in her unique way, i can relate to her in so many ways.
Enma Ai has a great character design, like a mini version of Ichihara Yuuko.
and i love Road, who wouldn't love a sadist young girl who runs around licking blood and killing people with a smile on her face and still manages to be cute?

Favorite People
Kobayashi Sanae made my heart melt with her song in DGM, and she was perfect for Allen.
Hoshino Katsura is brilliant, her brilliance went to so far that she actually made Allen, a typical main character lovable for me.
Jul 14, 2010 4:42 AM

Mar 2009
MiCKi

Profile Pic:

Looks kinda like Miku. Like the colours; they complement each other well.

Fav Anime:

I'm familiar with the names. Didn't like Ouran though. It was entertaining in a few eps, but for the most part I found it annoying like the episode where there were girls from another school or something. Also, Tamaki is so annoying with his over-the-top nature. The twins liking Haruhi was quite annoying as well. The only one who didn't get on my nerves would be Kyoya.

Fav Manga:

I Am A Piano was interesting and good for a oneshot.

Chars:

Oh look, there's Tamaki..

About Me:

"I hate kids". Seconded.
Jul 14, 2010 4:55 AM
Aug 2009
AlexSadist-sama
Why are you always the one who do my profile xD?

Profile Pic
Badass! nuff said.

Favorite Anime
Didn't watch any of them, I do recognize Slam Dunk though, It was one of the few dubbed shows that i remember seeing in my childhood, they had the most annoying OP ever.

Favorite Manga
Onani Master Kurosawa is automatically in everyone's favorites, somehow i can't take it seriously whenever i read the synopsis.

Favorite Characters
Kagami Hiiragi reminds me of my sister, i refuse to believe that Tsuakasa is her twin.
Takasu Ryuuji such a sweet guy, Taiga is lucky to have him.
Jul 14, 2010 4:55 AM

Mar 2009
MiCKi said:
AlexSadist-sama
Why are you always the one who do my profile xD?

How many times?
Jul 14, 2010 5:02 AM
Aug 2009
AlexSadist-sama said:
How many times?

You did my profile before.
Jul 14, 2010 11:15 AM

Jan 2010
@ MiCKi

Profile Picture
That's Miku, right? If I'm wrong.. well, whatever. Looks good, nice colors.
Favorite Anime
I've watched Pandora Hearts and Ouran, and they're both awesome. I've been meaning to finish Nana as it's been on my on hold list since January or something.
Favorite Manga
Pandora Hearts :D
Favorite Characters
BREAK! ALICE! KANADA! TAMAKI! ANYAAA!
About you
Aw, I like the layout design for the "random things"-thing. Also Road~
Jul 14, 2010 9:03 PM

Apr 2010
Profile Picture
Pwiddy colors *o*
Favorite Anime
Higurashi+FMA:B=Yes.
Favorite Manga
I know Lovely Complex. I like the show. (At least.)
Favorite Characters
Ciel+Kana+Izaya+Grell+Tomoya=YEEEEES.
About you
DRRR. <3

The kid on my profile pic is Kagamine Len btw.
Jul 14, 2010 9:39 PM

Oct 2007
Profile picture could use a border but the main problem is the yellow text is nigh unreadable.

About Me is very cute

I don't see why people like Angel Beats but o well :|

I see Mokoto in your favs, I approve
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2010 9:58 PM

Oct 2006
cant say I like anything about your profile other than Mushishi and Monster in the favs :>
Jul 14, 2010 9:59 PM

Sep 2008
Your profile scares me for some reason.
Jul 14, 2010 10:24 PM

Apr 2010
Saito. <3
Jul 15, 2010 12:54 AM

Nov 2008
Very fangirlish but it's OK, you are only 13 so I forgive you :D
Lot's of cutesy characters in favourites.
Jul 15, 2010 6:26 AM

Apr 2010
Profile Picture
A cute Profile picture you got there.

Favorite Anime
Hunter x Hunter, that's a good one there, the rest I never heard of xD Apologies~

Favorite Characters
Kaoru and Yuffie, those are good ones, the rest I never heard of...-cough-
Jul 15, 2010 2:00 PM

Sep 2009
@XxAlicexX

We don't have much anime or manga in common (although I do love xxxHOLiC), so I can't make many comments on that front. However, your profile is decorated with really nice graphics; I like the profile picture, and the one you use in your 'About' section is especially nice. Did you make them yourself?

I also agree with many things in your dislike list, more specifically drama queens and children. XD
Pages (25) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» You enter the room of the user above, what is the first thing you see?

Wendoka - May 19

39 by anime »»
17 seconds ago

» Harshly judge the person above you based on their favorite characters v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 23, 2021

9184 by CanineSmack2 »»
26 seconds ago

» A - Z Pokémon ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sunsetocean - Jul 25, 2021

9348 by Animeistaken »»
49 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v22 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 3

7433 by Animeistaken »»
4 minutes ago

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

8631 by 345EdwardElric »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.