Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 5, 2014 11:19 PM

Sep 2014
Cakedog said:
MaiTai said:

Well said.
Edit: Wait, I'm not even a guy. /leaves

Hey, yeah..
What about female viewers who "complain"? Do we not matter?

Equal criticism and mockery or smexist!

I made this thread for guys because I was confused as to why guys wouldn't like looking at girls at fan service scenes sorry if that does not please you.
Oct 5, 2014 11:21 PM

Feb 2013
Simply put,it's annoying
Oct 5, 2014 11:24 PM

Dec 2012
Veronin said:

You can enjoy all the bath, onsen, beach and pantyshot scenes you want, but please do not treat it as anything more than lazy pandering for otaku. There's better things to spend your time defending.
It's a bit ironic that despite your disdain towards servicing shows, your watching list is still loaded with them.
Oct 5, 2014 11:27 PM

Aug 2014
Fan service done right is Carnival Phantasm from the Fate/Tsukihime series.
Getting to see some awesome characters be hilarious was excellent.
A guide to living with that one guys ugly signature on MAL.

1. See that SullyNathan has posted last in thread, abort thread.
2. After clicking quick reply, close eyes and type out reply.
3. Try to scroll as far down as possible before replying if you prefer to keep your eyes open.
4. Report said signature for being offensive to the eyes.
5. See he is active in thread, scroll through thread while trying not to have eyes burned, sigh, click back & lose interest.
6. Move to another part of MAL forums where he does not visit.
MAL Jesus where are you?
Oct 5, 2014 11:29 PM

Aug 2013
I'm not a 14 year old pervert raging with hormones, or a middle-aged pedophile so to me fanservice is just filler trying to hide laziness. It attempts to draw my attention away from what's happening by taking 6 minutes out of an episode to show some kid fall on his childhood friend fresh out of the shower. It's pitiful and disappointing.
Oct 5, 2014 11:33 PM

Jun 2014
Veronin said:
Some of us aren't twelve years old any more and don't find pantyshots particularly exciting. It's a lazy method of pandering and shows absolutely no respect for the audience. If an anime is not mature enough to show sex then it shouldn't have any sexual content whatsoever. Anything in-between is just creepy and pathetic.

Well, actually it is a fact that guys don't have the highest sex drive until way past the age of 12 so actually it isn't that shocking that guys in the early 20s really like it.

Me? I can understand why people hate on fan-service, but you guys should know by now it comes with the territory of the anime medium. You choose to watch anime so you need to understand there are themes that go along with that genre. If you truly hate fan-service, stop watching anime with the theme in it or drop the medium all together because nobody who chooses to watch anime with fan-service have any right to complain because there are anime out there without it. Your choice, end.

I like fan-service, but I don't go out seeking anime just because it has it.
Oct 5, 2014 11:33 PM
Oct 2013
It's fine if it's an ecchi or hentai anime but when you put it on a more serious show, it just destroys the tension built up and it's a major turn off, unless used "properly".
Oct 5, 2014 11:57 PM

Feb 2008
PoeticJustice said:
That is big generalization. Not all fanservice is inherently bad, and I would say inherently is used incorrectly as well, because when it comes to entertainment, there is no correct way to entertain someone. If a person is entertained by fanservice, then the product has succeeded. But I digress. Not all fanservice is sexual in nature as well, you seem to be confusing ecchi with fanservice. Although they aren't always mutually exclusive, they can be considered to separate things.

I meant in terms of critical merit fanservice is harmful. People can enjoy absolutely anything which is why I don't like discussing things based on 'enjoyment'. It's pretty much the most useless metric when it comes to judging a story. I'd rather talk about an anime being good because it had an interesting message or an excellent cast of characters, not because it works as masturbation material.

And I'm aware of the different types of fanservice, but this thread was specifically talking about the sexual kind. There wasn't any need to make the distinction.

Ratohnhaketon said:
It's a bit ironic that despite your disdain towards servicing shows, your watching list is still loaded with them.

Just because I'm watching something does not mean I enjoy it. I actively watch anime I dislike for the discussion value.

Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Well, actually it is a fact that guys don't have the highest sex drive until way past the age of 12 so actually it isn't that shocking that guys in the early 20s really like it.

As a dude in his early 20's, a glimpse of a girl's panties is not very exciting. It's what a boy who's just entering puberty and doesn't fully understand sex outside of the notion of "girls r hot" would look at out of curiosity. If I wanted something to please my sexual fantasies, I would look at hentai or eromanga instead. I imagine most guys (and girls) of relative mental maturity feel the same. A grown man giggling at pantyshots is a manchild.

Kagami_Hiiragi said:
If you truly hate fan-service, stop watching anime with the theme in it or drop the medium all together because nobody who chooses to watch anime with fan-service have any right to complain because there are anime out there without it. Your choice, end.

People who use the "don't criticise things you don't like!!!" line are not worth anyone's time. Bye.
Oct 6, 2014 12:10 AM

Sep 2014
mbdsquad said:
It's fine if it's an ecchi or hentai anime but when you put it on a more serious show, it just destroys the tension built up and it's a major turn off, unless used "properly".

makes sense.
Oct 6, 2014 12:10 AM

Sep 2014
I'm doing nofap, so it makes life difficult
Oct 6, 2014 12:12 AM

Jun 2014
Veronin said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

As a dude in his early 20's, a glimpse of a girl's panties is not very exciting. It's what a boy who's just entering puberty and doesn't fully understand sex outside of the notion of "girls r hot" would look at out of curiosity. If I wanted something to please my sexual fantasies, I would look at hentai or eromanga instead. I imagine most guys (and girls) of relative mental maturity feel the same. A grown man giggling at pantyshots is a manchild.

Kagami_Hiiragi said:
If you truly hate fan-service, stop watching anime with the theme in it or drop the medium all together because nobody who chooses to watch anime with fan-service have any right to complain because there are anime out there without it. Your choice, end.

People who use the "don't criticise things you don't like!!!" line are not worth anyone's time. Bye.

Well, that's you. Though, a guy's sex drive is still at its highest between the age 20 - 30 I believe so I'm saying a guy our age liking panty shots or boob shots is natural and should be expected when analyzing statistics. Now, everyone has a different sex drive so not finding panty shots is also fine, but comments like "I'm not 12 so I don't find panty shots exciting" is basically indirectly saying only kids going through puberty would be the only ones to find that exciting which is not true because of the typical male sex drive.

Now, backing out of a debate like you just did is a sign that someone "lost" a debate so they take an easy way out to avoid further conflict. Now, its possible that isn't the case so allow me to explain:

- There are people who "hate" fan-service, but decide to go watch ecchi anime or anime in general with fan-service which is a choice they make so they need to be ready to deal with the themes if they choose to tackle a medium with a theme such as fan-service in it. Its cool to not like fan-service and if you truly want to complain then fine, but just keep in mind there are ways to stop yourself from seeing panty shots in anime and there are anime that exist without the theme.
Oct 6, 2014 12:19 AM

Nov 2012
Veronin said:
Some of us aren't twelve years old any more and don't find pantyshots particularly exciting. It's a lazy method of pandering and shows absolutely no respect for the audience. If an anime is not mature enough to show sex then it shouldn't have any sexual content whatsoever. Anything in-between is just creepy and pathetic.

ah, yeah, i really liked ecchi when i was like 13-14
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 6, 2014 12:20 AM

Sep 2014
Well, that's you. Though, a guy's sex drive is still at its highest between the age 20 - 30 I believe so I'm saying a guy our age liking panty shots or boob shots is natural and should be expected when analyzing statistics. Now, everyone has a different sex drive so not finding panty shots is also fine, but comments like "I'm not 12 so I don't find panty shots exciting" is basically indirectly saying only kids going through puberty would be the only ones to find that exciting which is not true because of the typical male sex drive.

Now, backing out of a debate like you just did is a sign that someone "lost" a debate so they take an easy way out to avoid further conflict. Now, its possible that isn't the case so allow me to explain:

- There are people who "hate" fan-service, but decide to go watch ecchi anime or anime in general with fan-service which is a choice they make so they need to be ready to deal with the themes if they choose to tackle a medium with a theme such as fan-service in it. Its cool to not like fan-service and if you truly want to complain then fine, but just keep in mind there are ways to stop yourself from seeing panty shots in anime and there are anime that exist without the theme.[/quote]

Wow I could just cry from those words and laugh because it was so spot on.

I mean my dad is 36 yes 36 and still likes fan service it's just who dudes are we are sexually frustrated demons basically.
Oct 6, 2014 12:25 AM

Sep 2014
Veronin said:

oh wow how mature of you.
[i][b]I'am the Mayor of under development residential called MAL Backstreet Residential.
Now what are you waiting for?! Come join us at MAL Backstreet Residential!!
[/i][/b]
Oct 6, 2014 12:28 AM

Dec 2012
Veronin said:

Ratohnhaketon said:

Just because I'm watching something does not mean I enjoy it. I actively watch anime I dislike for the discussion value.
Yeah, I'm aware many MAL users are gluttons for punishment. Exactly in what way does continuously watching titles you dislike long term enhance your discussions though? To me that sounds like the intellectual equivalent of a 12 year old wowing at a 2d pantyshot. Will completing Saki really give you extra insight as to why you dislike pandering? Or is it really just done out of practice and spite?

I won't say don't watch what you don't like, but I'm hardly seeing an enriching, meaningful experience stemming from sitting through 4-8 hours of 2-3/10 worthy shows regularly.
Oct 6, 2014 12:30 AM

Apr 2012
jayss said:
Depends on how the fanservice is delivered.

This. If it's lazy panty-shots and excessive amounts of jiggly tits, it gets tiresome, and it's a cheap way of pandering.
Oct 6, 2014 12:33 AM

Feb 2013
can't show that in a christian manga!
Oct 6, 2014 12:33 AM

Mar 2014
Veronin said:

Ratohnhaketon said:

This is probably the most pathetic thing I've read on this forum in my short time here.
Oct 6, 2014 12:34 AM

May 2013
Veronin said:
Oct 6, 2014 12:34 AM

Feb 2008
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

- There are people who "hate" fan-service, but decide to go watch ecchi anime or anime in general with fan-service which is a choice they make so they need to be ready to deal with the themes if they choose to tackle a medium with a theme such as fan-service in it. Its cool to not like fan-service and if you truly want to complain then fine, but just keep in mind there are ways to stop yourself from seeing panty shots in anime and there are anime that exist without the theme.

Well, for one, I was not backing out of the argument because I "lost" (and anyone who argues to win rather than for the exchange of ideas is a fool, anyway). I said that because you said something that renders this entire conversation meaningless. Telling people not to criticise something they don't like is denouncing criticism as a whole, that people should just 'ignore' a problem with society rather than protest for what they think is right, that people shouldn't challenge theories or encourage an entertainment medium they are passionate about to improve itself. Criticism is the most valuable activity humans can participate in. Without criticism we would not have entertainment, science, democracy, etc etc. I think you can see now why your comment ticked me off, even if you did not personally mean anything to the extent that I just described.

Anyway, if I watch an ecchi anime, even if I'm not a part of the target demographic and will likely despise it for traits inherent to the genre, I still reserve the right to criticise it. I am not saying that people are not allowed to enjoy these things but that sexual fanservice is fundamentally a flaw with regards to story, characterisation, themes and so on. It actively damages the integrity of the anime and is nothing more than a lazy, manipulative way to earn money. So yes, I will get upset when I see it.

And that's my opinions on the topic. I'm not trying to proselytise the Objective Truth or anything. The OP wanted to know why people dislike fanservice and I explained why. You're welcome to disagree and fap to shimapan or whatever is the cool thing these days.
Oct 6, 2014 12:36 AM

Jun 2014
Rivalrun said:
Veronin said:

This is probably the most pathetic thing I've read on this forum in my short time here.

Well, I can sorta understand. I do watch anime I dislike, though the reason isn't for the discussion value. I appreciate the medium and aren't put off by its themes.
Oct 6, 2014 12:36 AM

Apr 2014
Oddyeus said:
jayss said:

This. If it's lazy panty-shots and excessive amounts of jiggly tits, it gets tiresome, and it's a cheap way of pandering.

yeah, I prefer Highschool Dxd style of fanservice.
Oct 6, 2014 12:39 AM

Sep 2014
Oct 6, 2014 12:40 AM

Nov 2011
I don't want to see private parts, plain and simple. As for less intense fanservice: It rarely if ever adds anything to the show; in fact, it usually detracts from the show. If it's incorporated well enough that it doesn't come off as pandering, then there's no problem.

Cakedog said:
Hey, yeah..

Okay then: Why don't females complain about manservice? ;p

Edit: Fixed.
TripleSRankOct 6, 2014 12:47 AM
Oct 6, 2014 12:42 AM

Feb 2008
Ratohnhaketon said:
Yeah, I'm aware many MAL users are gluttons for punishment. Exactly in what way does continuously watching titles you dislike long term enhance your discussions though? To me that sounds like the intellectual equivalent of a 12 year old wowing at a 2d pantyshot. Will completing Saki really give you extra insight as to why you dislike pandering? Or is it really just done out of practice and spite?

I won't say don't watch what you don't like, but I'm hardly seeing an enriching, meaningful experience stemming from sitting through 4-8 hours of 2-3/10 worthy shows regularly.

Discussion is fun. It's as simple as that. There's no deep meaning to it, no masochistic fetishes or anything of the sort. I just like talking about anime and restricting myself to only the things I'm certain to enjoy limits what I can talk about.

There's plenty of other reasons to watch bad anime as well. How can you appreciate the truly great when you haven't witnessed the lower end of the medium? Experiencing all forms of quality gives you more perspective and allows you to have a greater appreciation for the anime that actually do things well. Having more knowledge about a medium you're interested in never hurts, either.

Rivalrun said:

please don't bully
Oct 6, 2014 12:43 AM

Jun 2014
Veronin said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Well, for one, I was not backing out of the argument because I "lost" (and anyone who argues to win rather than for the exchange of ideas is a fool, anyway). I said that because you said something that renders this entire conversation meaningless. Telling people not to criticise something they don't like is denouncing criticism as a whole, that people should just 'ignore' a problem with society rather than protest for what they think is right, that people shouldn't challenge theories or encourage an entertainment medium they are passionate about to improve itself. Criticism is the most valuable activity humans can participate in. Without criticism we would not have entertainment, science, democracy, etc etc. I think you can see now why your comment ticked me off, even if you did not personally mean anything to the extent that I just described.

Anyway, if I watch an ecchi anime, even if I'm not a part of the target demographic and will likely despise it for traits inherent to the genre, I still reserve the right to criticise it. I am not saying that people are not allowed to enjoy these things but that sexual fanservice is fundamentally a flaw with regards to story, characterisation, themes and so on. It actively damages the integrity of the anime and is nothing more than a lazy, manipulative way to earn money. So yes, I will get upset when I see it.

And that's my opinions on the topic. I'm not trying to proselytise the Objective Truth or anything. The OP wanted to know why people dislike fanservice and I explained why. You're welcome to disagree and fap to shimapan or whatever is the cool thing these days.

I guess you have a point regarding the idea that humans that criticism is huge part of human behavior so I'll surely say sorry. Though, watching ecchi is like hating porn, but watching hentai. I can understand if you want mature anime to have less fan-service, though ecchi is a genre that is basically fan-service. I see no real reason to complain just because its a sub-genre and not the medium itself.

May 2013
Rivalrun said:
Veronin said:

Hahahaha oh wow.

Dec 2013
TripleSRank said:
I don't want to see private parts, plain and simple. As for less intense fanservice: It rarely if ever adds anything to the show; in fact, it usually detracts from the show. If it's incorporated well enough that it doesn't come off as pandering, then there's no problem.

Cakedog said:
Hey, yeah..

Okay then: Why don't females complain about manservice? ;p

Guess it was dumberer to ask than I thought, since the answer's simple now that I think about it:
It isn't as prevalent so there's not much to complain about.
Doh!
Step Into My Mind - ##&&##&&##&&
Oct 6, 2014 12:58 AM

Jul 2014
I'm guessing this thread is inspired by Grisaia no Kajitsu, since you posted on the subject in the ep 1 discussion thread.

In that case, it was simply that they were already rushing through an episode super fast, cramming in as much content as humanly possible (while omitting OP and ED no less) and still managed to cram in 4 pantyshots and a slow-mo panty scene, none of which existed in the VN in the first place.

Not many who complained about the other fanservice, nor the manservice...

Still a great episode though and you can tell it'll be adapted properly, but why is pantsu so high on the priorities list for studios that they'll fit it into THAT content-rich episodes?
Oct 6, 2014 1:02 AM

Sep 2014
Red_Tuesday said:
I'm guessing this thread is inspired by Grisaia no Kajitsu, since you posted on the subject in the ep 1 discussion thread.

In that case, it was simply that they were already rushing through an episode super fast, cramming in as much content as humanly possible (while omitting OP and ED no less) and still managed to cram in 4 pantyshots and a slow-mo panty scene, none of which existed in the VN in the first place.

Not many who complained about the other fanservice, nor the manservice...

Still a great episode though and you can tell it'll be adapted properly, but why is pantsu so high on the priorities list for studios that they'll fit it into THAT content-rich episodes?

Lol dead on but yeah that show just sparked the thought into my head :D
Oct 6, 2014 1:06 AM

Feb 2013
Vulpixel said:
They're gay
only logical answer
Oct 6, 2014 1:21 AM

Dec 2012
Veronin said:

Discussion is fun. It's as simple as that. There's no deep meaning to it, no masochistic fetishes or anything of the sort. I just like talking about anime and restricting myself to only the things I'm certain to enjoy limits what I can talk about.

There's plenty of other reasons to watch bad anime as well. How can you appreciate the truly great when you haven't witnessed the lower end of the medium? Experiencing all forms of quality gives you more perspective and allows you to have a greater appreciation for the anime that actually do things well. Having more knowledge about a medium you're interested in never hurts, either
I find it to be the opposite. I enjoy most anime I pick up so the more I watch, the more I appreciate what it has to offer as a whole. My dropped list is empty for a reason. I still extract meaningful values and thought provoking, life changing ideas from what I watch while being able to just enjoy it for its raw entertainment.

I really can never see the appeal in purposely stressing one's self out over a hobby or passion. I used to play a game called Runescape and most of the addicts on there are living a tragedy, grinding for hundreds and thousands of hours in order to "achieve a goal" as they always put it.
Oct 6, 2014 1:34 AM

May 2013
Fan service is good but it cant be too much of it...

Unless lolis.
Oct 6, 2014 1:59 AM

Jan 2014
It's unsettling when it's for underage girls as pedo bait.

Most of the time though it's just an excuse for people who don't actually know why they don't like the anime.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Oct 6, 2014 2:14 AM

Jul 2013
Okay you know what? I'm going to throw Fanservice=/= Ecchi into my signature now. Some guys here don't know jackshit about it.

I say change the title to 'Why do Male anime fans complain about Ecchi?" That way, we stop misinforming people.
HalfMetalPriestOct 6, 2014 2:20 AM
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Oct 6, 2014 2:19 AM

Sep 2014
jayss said:

This.

If it's done tastefully, it can help a show. Otherwise, it can be distracting and detracting from the overall experience.
Oct 6, 2014 2:30 AM

Jul 2013
Some of you guys need to check the tags for 'Ecchi' before you actually start complaining about something.

That being said,
RedRoseFring said:
It's unsettling when it's for underage girls as pedo bait.

&

Most of the time though it's just an excuse for people who don't actually know why they don't like the anime.

I see this too.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Oct 6, 2014 4:58 AM

Jan 2009
The problem is not fan-service itself, it's when a show has nothing to offer but fan-service. When it's a goal, not a means.

The fanservice in Golden Boy was to serve a competent comedic writing. In Video Girl Ai, it was backed up by an actual story. In Rail Wars, It was just there.
Oct 6, 2014 5:01 AM

Dec 2013
Hypocrites
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 6, 2014 5:54 AM

Apr 2014
Fanservice and Ecchi FTW!!
Oct 6, 2014 5:55 AM

Apr 2014
Lancehot said:
Because I'm not 16 & watching with one hand on my cock at all times.
Dude I can't even get a boner from watching fanservice, and I always have my hands in my hoodie's pockets so..
Oct 6, 2014 7:10 AM

Aug 2013
skudoops said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Another factor when it comes to liking sexual fanservice is what you are into. I hate panty shots, onsen scenes but I like sexual fanservice where the girls are in cute costumes or sexy revealing costumes.

Well yeah, I generally don't care for it but my tolerance level stems mostly from delivery. I think shows like Monogatari (except Nise) get it right.. the timing is really good and appropriate and it's takes multiple forms.
I personally like how sexual fanservice is done in Black Jack 1993 OVA, Space Battleship Yamato 2199 and Fairy Tail. When it comes to fanservice in ecchi harem anime I have low tolerance because they are usually accompanied by lame, cringe worthy, unfunny cliches like the examples in my first post. When it comes to sexual fanservice imo only the girls should be shown and there should be no loser, shy guy or sleazy pervert getting in the way and causing awkward moments and embarrassment. Or it should be done in a mature, intimate way where both the male and female character are mature and don't overreact when it comes to nudity. Also as you have implied variety is good nothing but panty shots and bath scenes is boring as hell.
Oct 6, 2014 7:17 AM

Jul 2013
i know right, every anime these days is big ripoff of dbz in terms of comedy, child abuse, ecchi content, drama, and slice of life etc
Oct 6, 2014 7:22 AM

Apr 2014
Fanservice is always good.
Oct 6, 2014 7:48 AM

Aug 2013
Because some people value good content and writing that gives them a powerful emotional experience over pantyshots and other lame shit they don't care about? I'm indifferent towards most fanservice, but when it overshadows the actual show then it becomes a major problem to me. It's a joke.
Oct 6, 2014 7:55 AM

Jul 2013
Stop complaining, what do you really expect to come out of Japan? Really? Come on...you guys should be used to all this crap already, it's like a basic aspect of almost every anime.
Oct 6, 2014 7:57 AM

Jul 2014
IHAFUF said:
Stop complaining, what do you really expect to come out of Japan? Really? Come on...you guys should be used to all this crap already, it's like a basic aspect of almost every anime.

That's 'bit stereotypical.
"Hi!"
Oct 6, 2014 7:58 AM

Jun 2014
80% of the people who hate on fanservice are just looking for reasons to dislike the show
Oct 6, 2014 7:58 AM
Jun 2013
If u call showing Women in a sexual way..........( Large hanging boobies , groping nudity etc ) Fan service......
Then i hate fan service..........
I even hate writing such words!!!!!!!!!!! uhh!!!!!
KaulDevaOct 6, 2014 8:04 AM
Oct 6, 2014 8:12 AM

May 2013
Veronin said:

This is such an immature point of view.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7187 by damiJESUS »»
48 seconds ago

» Do you think anime has ever negatively impacted someone's life?

tappioca - Yesterday

19 by TsutanaiFuun »»
3 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

96 by Scyfher »»
5 minutes ago

» Best Orange-hair guy in anime

RedTea33 - May 7

12 by Pg13_ »»
10 minutes ago

» Your longest record/streak ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 9

72 by Yonahim_Zz »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.