Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 14, 2015 10:56 PM

Jul 2014
WrongPriest said:
That just makes Archer shippable with everyone in the fate verse lol

hheehe indeed , this little confusing thing made me scratch my head to understand (i heard about something like that in Heaven's feel only)
Jan 14, 2015 11:07 PM

May 2014
Karin-Covenant said:
WrongPriest said:
That just makes Archer shippable with everyone in the fate verse lol

hheehe indeed , this little confusing thing made me scratch my head to understand (i heard about something like that in Heaven's feel only)
Nah that should all get sorted in UBW, but there's some more interesting stuff in HF too.
Jan 18, 2015 9:58 PM

Nov 2014
HentaiPriest said:
Iri-Saber said:
i think it would be Emiya x Rin..there' no one suits him more than rin.
saber should take archer.they looks cool,they are both servants and sometimes i feel like they are meant to be together :P

u know.. Master x master
servant x servant
So wait Rin is the only one that matches Shirou but Archer is with Saber??

Come on!! it's great!..i mean if you watched the new ubw , you'll see how shirou and rin are meant to each other.
Iri-SaberJan 18, 2015 10:02 PM
Jan 19, 2015 2:36 AM

Nov 2013
Iri-Saber said:
HentaiPriest said:
So wait Rin is the only one that matches Shirou but Archer is with Saber??

Come on!! it's great!..i mean if you watched the new ubw , you'll see how shirou and rin are meant to each other.
I think you're missing the point @_@
Jan 19, 2015 2:47 AM
Aug 2012
probably illya due to the indisputable fact that she is best girl
Jan 19, 2015 2:50 AM

Feb 2013
Emiya x Me.

Jan 19, 2015 2:36 PM
Dec 2014
Enema said:
probably illya due to the indisputable fact that she is best girl

You are the smartest person on MAL.
Jan 19, 2015 8:35 PM

Nov 2014
StrayBotato said:
Iri-Saber said:

what? ok..
Shirou x Rin/Saber
But not sakura and Illya..
First : i hate sakura,and there's no chemistry between shirou and her.
second : illya is his adopted sister,there's no way i ship him with her.

Speaking of archer..Saber suits him more..i only see archer and rin as partners only!
Jan 19, 2015 8:37 PM

Jul 2014
StrayBotato said:
Iri-Saber said:

well the idea of archer is shirou and all that , isn't something i bring it up on pairing we know the story of archer/shirou alternate etc.. but for the pairings archer is archer and shirou is shirou so people have fun lol
Jan 19, 2015 8:38 PM

Nov 2014
Karin-Covenant said:
StrayBotato said:

well the idea of archer is shirou and all that , isn't something i bring it up on pairing we know the story of archer/shirou alternate etc.. but for the pairings archer is archer and shirou is shirou so people have fun lol

Agreed ;)
Jan 19, 2015 8:43 PM

Aug 2013
Can someone tell me if Shirou and Saber end up together in the LN? Because if not then I'm not going to put my time into it.
Jan 19, 2015 9:02 PM

Oct 2014
ErenxMikasa said:
Can someone tell me if Shirou and Saber end up together in the LN? Because if not then I'm not going to put my time into it.

FSN visual novel spoilers

Jan 20, 2015 1:00 AM

Aug 2014
nocorras said:
ErenxMikasa said:

Jan 20, 2015 1:20 AM

May 2014
Insertanamehere said:
nocorras said:

Jan 20, 2015 1:20 AM
Dec 2014
Iri-Saber said:
StrayBotato said:

what? ok..
Shirou x Rin/Saber

Speaking of archer..Saber suits him more..i only see archer and rin as partners only!

1. Shirou's the adopted one.
2. Neither of them grew up together in the same household so who cares?
Jan 20, 2015 1:23 AM

Jul 2014
dmasterxd said:
Iri-Saber said:

what? ok..
Shirou x Rin/Saber

Nah , Uh still odd / even so illya seems so young lol
Jan 20, 2015 2:32 AM

Nov 2013
Karin-Covenant said:
dmasterxd said:

She's older than Shirou.
Jan 20, 2015 2:33 AM

Aug 2009
Iri-Saber said:
StrayBotato said:

what? ok..
Shirou x Rin/Saber

Yeap,there is no chemistry at all between Sakura and Shirou....

One has to be badass and/or a bitch to have chemistry with Shirou.
Jan 20, 2015 2:39 AM

Nov 2013
I could let you lie about Saber being badass, but Rin is a bitch?
Jan 20, 2015 2:45 AM

Aug 2009
StrayBotato said:
I could let you lie about Saber being badass, but Rin is a bitch?
That mask she puts on against Shirou and Sakura,every time she tries to do what she"must".Still a bitch.
Jan 20, 2015 3:10 AM

Jul 2007
Rin is a bitch. xD

Now I heard all of Fake-Kun's delusions XDDDD

Pretending to be cold and indifferent =/= "being a bitch"

But please continue with misogyny X)
Jan 20, 2015 3:40 AM

Nov 2013
That's not what I'd call a "bitch."

That's not misogyny either.

<.<
Jan 20, 2015 3:58 AM

May 2014

Jan 20, 2015 3:59 AM

Aug 2014
I see your avatar with popcorn
Jan 20, 2015 3:59 AM

Aug 2009
Lolfai

Lets ignore everything the other guy said,say the same thing, and throw the first buzzword that comes to mind.

StrayBotato said:
That's not what I'd call a "bitch."
What matters is how she appears to others not if she is one.Anyone in-universe not named Shirou would think like that is they saw that side of hers.
CookingPriest said:

Now I heard all of Fake-Kun's delusions XDDDD
I think everyone agrees that you are the most delusional here, being capable of seeing symbolism even in a freaking pile of rocks.
ssjokgJan 20, 2015 4:07 AM
Jan 20, 2015 4:02 AM

Nov 2013
WrongPriest said:

This would be more hilarious than your avatar, if you kept the cross.
Jan 20, 2015 4:10 AM

May 2014
Insertanamehere said:
I see your avatar with popcorn

Well now I see your avatar with popcorn.
http://i.imgur.com/KFkrWp1.jpg
You're welcome.

Edit* As much fun as it looks like Gil is having, I get the feeling I should have made it a German beer.
WrongPriestJan 20, 2015 4:13 AM
Jan 21, 2015 3:40 PM

Jul 2014
StrayBotato said:
Karin-Covenant said:

She's older than Shirou.

she "SEEMS" Her looks , appearance you know .
Jan 21, 2015 6:35 PM

Nov 2014
HentaiPriest said:
Iri-Saber said:

what? ok..
Shirou x Rin/Saber

Yeap,there is no chemistry at all between Sakura and Shirou....

One has to be badass and/or a bitch to have chemistry with Shirou.

hmmm,something like that,but it better not be "bitch" :P
Jan 21, 2015 11:38 PM

Aug 2013
WrongPriest said:
Insertanamehere said:

Jan 22, 2015 12:18 AM

May 2014
ErenxMikasa said:
WrongPriest said:

[spoiler]
This is an actual Spoiler
Jan 22, 2015 12:55 AM

Aug 2014
ErenxMikasa said:
WrongPriest said:

Srs spoilers
Jan 22, 2015 9:31 PM

Apr 2014
Insertanamehere said:
ErenxMikasa said:

Srs spoilers

Jan 22, 2015 10:44 PM

Jul 2007
Dreams are canon,I agree.

AS for good end it is NOT
Basically a carnival phantasm level of fanservice.
Jan 24, 2015 8:49 PM

Aug 2013
Ok thanks for the answers, in that case I don't think I want to put in the time for the VN.
Jan 25, 2015 7:31 PM

Dec 2012
ErenxMikasa said:

ErenxMikasa said:
Ok thanks for the answers, in that case I don't think I want to put in the time for the VN.

Wait, why?

Besides, that's not a great reason to not play the VN.
Jan 30, 2015 6:33 PM

Aug 2013
-kV- said:
ErenxMikasa said:

ErenxMikasa said:

Wait, why?

Besides, that's not a great reason to not play the VN.

I don't really want to have to "believe" in it, I want it to be explicit.

Everyone has their own reasons. For me, I don't want to put in such a large amount of hours into something when I know I'll dislike the ending.

And yes, just that fact alone will mean I dislike the ending. I don't have high standards in general, but I do have a list of very specific criteria that absolutely bother me.
ErenxMikasaJan 30, 2015 6:39 PM
Apr 23, 2015 4:00 PM
May 2014
dougmelon said:
The original author (Nasu) admits that the "Unlimited Blade Works" path is about the relationship between Shirou and Archer; he calls it "Shirou&#039;s" route." Rin X Shirou was there simply because every route needed a heroine. Kinda sucks for Rin fans but most probably prefer Rin X Archer anyways, even though Archer is most likely from a variant of the "Fate" route.

Anyways, the only route that I think heavily focuses on romance is the "Fate" route. The entire route is about their relationship; him discovering about her past and trying to free her from her chains. And as LostHanyou said, the only reason why he did not screw everything to be with Saber is because he felt she would never wish for him to do that. Remember that at the end of the "Fate" route Shirou contemplates about forgetting the whole Holy Grail thing and just running away with her but decides that that would be betraying her.

Heaven&#039;s Feel is kinda iffy. Sakura and Shirou&#039;s feelings for each other are important to the plot but it was not nearly as developed as Shirou&#039;s and Saber&#039;s is in the "Fate" route. I think it was more about the back story and truth of the Holy Grail; its history, the families involved, its true purpose, etc. It is the most complete route in terms of the Holy Grail War and I would call it the "Holy Grail" route.

It doesn't suck for Rin's fake cuz she is a main character in each of the routes unlike Saber or Sakura and that is much more worth than being the focus on one route.
May 16, 2015 8:36 AM
May 2015
Mathias2001 said:
dougmelon said:
The original author (Nasu) admits that the &quot;Unlimited Blade Works&quot; path is about the relationship between Shirou and Archer; he calls it &quot;Shirou&amp;#039;s&quot; route.&quot; Rin X Shirou was there simply because every route needed a heroine. Kinda sucks for Rin fans but most probably prefer Rin X Archer anyways, even though Archer is most likely from a variant of the &quot;Fate&quot; route.

Anyways, the only route that I think heavily focuses on romance is the &quot;Fate&quot; route. The entire route is about their relationship; him discovering about her past and trying to free her from her chains. And as LostHanyou said, the only reason why he did not screw everything to be with Saber is because he felt she would never wish for him to do that. Remember that at the end of the &quot;Fate&quot; route Shirou contemplates about forgetting the whole Holy Grail thing and just running away with her but decides that that would be betraying her.

Heaven&amp;#039;s Feel is kinda iffy. Sakura and Shirou&amp;#039;s feelings for each other are important to the plot but it was not nearly as developed as Shirou&amp;#039;s and Saber&amp;#039;s is in the &quot;Fate&quot; route. I think it was more about the back story and truth of the Holy Grail; its history, the families involved, its true purpose, etc. It is the most complete route in terms of the Holy Grail War and I would call it the &quot;Holy Grail&quot; route.

It doesn't suck for Rin's fake cuz she is a main character in each of the routes unlike Saber or Sakura and that is much more worth than being the focus on one route.

Here here! Rin is one of the characters with the most "screen-time" and dialogue...in every route.

I actually agree with the assessment of Fate being Saber's route, UBW being Shirou's route, and HF being the grails route (the only thing about that route that I like aside from the bad endings. I apologize Sakura that I'm not sorry.). That being said, UBW is my favorite route for general route and pairing. While I like the romance element I don't like it as the primary focus. Plus I just generally get tired of Master/Servant trope. Used to like it not so much now. Still love Saber as a character just not a love interest.

...as for Sakura...I'm just not a fan of Sakura. Honestly, if a route had to be scrapped I wish her's would have been scrapped instead of Illyasviel. It's not that I don't understand her situation (which I have been blindly accused of) but she has no sense of self, obsessively holds onto one thing for life (Normal ending coughcough), and has poor development. She is literally a shell.

P.S. ShirouxRin may be my OTP but also adore Rin forever alone
EgnaroMay 16, 2015 8:41 AM
Jun 29, 2015 7:30 AM

Aug 2014
ZeroDragon said:
Insertanamehere said:

Srs spoilers

Jun 29, 2015 7:31 AM

Sep 2013
Emiya x Rin of course.
Dec 2, 2015 10:41 PM
Aug 2015
You know that Shrio even said that he liked Rin he said that to her but she didn't say nothing but in the newest season it looks like they are going out
Feb 18, 2016 9:07 AM
Jul 2015
I like all the girls with Emiya for different reasons, but if I had to rank them, in my opinion-

Rin X Shirou > Illya X Shirou > Saber X Shirou = Sakura X Shirou
"I hate coffee. I wish you'd given me tea."- Yang Wen-Li
Feb 19, 2016 11:47 PM
Jun 2015
Emiya x saber always made the most sense to me
Jun 18, 2016 11:48 PM

May 2016
Saber X Shirou is the ultimate. Rin X Archer is sorta cool, too.
I just can't get behind Rin X Shirou or Archer X Saber even though
Saber and Shirou's personalities, and Rin and Archer's personalities just match up so much better, imo.
Jul 7, 2016 12:59 PM
Mar 2016
I know i'm really late but here is my mind on this anyway.

When people are asking about who that Emiya (sick dumb unsupportable kid) should be with i only get the feeling of it happen with 1 of the sisters.

Sakura is a kind broken heart girl that has suffered so much since youth and finally managed to feel hope when she was with emiya.
Her actions after she begun murdering people were all because she has suffered from the worms who begun eating her soul.
Still her emotions towards the sick bastard kid Emiya were for me really touching as he was her only hope to the light and to redeem herself.

On the other hand, Rin was kind of a bitch at the earliest stages, but going further down we all noticed that she did love him as well such as to sacrifice Tohsaka ideals to help him.
At the end of Fate stay night ubw route she even tried to make him feel peace with her before going on the path of justice to become archer.
She did care a lot about him.

The two of them are both really kind hearted girls and both of them deserve being happy after all the shit they had been through .

But if we want to only chose one, as a difficult choice i would choose Sakura over Rin.
True Rin loved him and showed that so much threw all of the Vn and Anime, but Sakura was just deceived since being a child and she went throught the most of hell one can go.
She was being raped ans savaged by the worms when she was still 5 years old.....
she was being raped by shinji matou everyday because the worms will keep down if they were fed her orgasmic fluids or stuff like that.
she was being treated just like a slave.
I understand that both of the girls are perfect girls, but Sakura needs it way more than Rin since she never had anything before meeting Emiya.

So as for my answer, i think Sakura is the best choice.

As for Ilya : nothing ever happened between them and being her big brother would be enough.
Saber: No since she is only a servant and i find it difficult to swallow a relation ship between a servant that will disappear after the war and a master.

Still best Girls Sakura Tohsaka and her Sis Rin.
Jul 12, 2016 2:51 AM
Aug 2015
Rin rosaka ❤️
Jul 14, 2016 11:07 AM

Jan 2015
Well I think that it's important to mention that in VN Shirou basically
Jul 19, 2016 5:20 AM
Apr 2015
I thinks it's Shirou and Rin.But in otherhand sakura love is deeper than the other.But in the end of F/SN series (not UBW) Shirou love Saber and Saber love him too.But since I don't like Shirou(Because he has no Background at all.He never felt the pain of losing,he is just weak naive teenager,And can't be compared with kiritsugu and he don't deserve emiya's name) I hate that saber loves him.I Don't know what make Saber loves Shirou,Would be better if saber has someone she likes in the past and see it in Shirou.But it's not ,and I hate love without foundation or love without reason.It's good they make F/SN UBW cause in the end Saber only like shiroe as a servant and protector,and it has a obvious romance.
Jul 19, 2016 5:37 AM

Aug 2011
Sakura. Sakura is the best grill. If not Sakura, then Illya.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Apr 23

24 by chevalierkraken »»
3 hours ago

» Why do people consider 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime bad?

zckfox - May 13, 2023

45 by chevalierkraken »»
Yesterday, 10:10 AM

» Seriously bro

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Apr 9

10 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 10, 4:55 AM

Poll: » This or Unlimited Blade Works

Fukoku - Mar 28

13 by deg »»
Mar 31, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ruzgfpegk - Jul 3, 2008

135 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 7, 8:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.