Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2009 3:23 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kajika is going for a walk and Li Ren called for her. Kajika is pissed that Li Ren is limiting her outside activity. Kajika is making Toranosuke difficult by pulling his shirt and say that he must be ordered by Li Ren to not let her go outside. Kajika wants to be involved with Laginei. Toranosuke told her to leave Laginei matter to Li Ren or Harry. Kajika is moving because she felt that there will be trouble and tells her to help out quickly.

Isabella is looking for Kajika, but Li Ren see her instead and she said that Eugene is been captive. Eugene took the trunk with him, so she thinks that he must be captive. Li Ren doesn't think of a bad captive, but is going to help her. He thinks that Najayra might be the one. Someone from Hong Kong is going to visit him, Li Ren told Zhao to call Carl to ask for Laginei situation.

Group who were with Neuei is planning to bomb trains and busses.

Neuei asked for that person to help, after few talk he agreed.

Two people who met the group saw Neuei and the man asked his partner to follow him.

Li Ren called for Carl, who is busy but will call for the situation when he heard some. Kajika heard it and want to go to Laginei. So, every men is helping each other to help Eugene. Li Ren says no.

Kajika said ok then go out. She met a long black hair girl, who is Li Ren's cousin (no wonder I saw her at the end of preview from last ep.), Lin Li. She's happy to see Kajika because she has been heard of her from Li Ren. Toranosuke says she's so cute.

Li Ren is having a serious meeting, with important people of his family. They had "president" meeting without Li Ren to choose a wife for him! That person is Lin Li! Lin Li is going to marry Li Ren! Kajika heard it and her heart ache. Li Ren is angry. Li Ren refused to marry her. Even though he thought of her as an important cousin, but he doesn't love her. She's heart broken because she loves him. They scolded him for not doing right.

Lin Li saw Kajika on the way. She said it was her dream to marry Li Ren, and asked her if she knows who Li Ren loves. Kajika doesn't know because he doesn't talk things like that to her. She said Kajika's a kind person and wants to be friend with her. She asked her to help her for Li Ren to likes her.

Kajika is jealous without her knowing. Kajika went for Lumati. Kajika is leaving tonight. She's going to Laginei for Lumati.

Next ep... Li Ren and Lumati (probably about Kajika missing and Lumati told him about her secret leaving). Neuei, crying Kajika, Kwinza, sad Najayra, and soldiers. Li Ren out and saw people running going into different direction. Then shocking Kajika and shocking Li Ren turning around. Fight in a building... Li Ren with white thing on his head waking up?

Hmmm... I don't see this like I saw in last ep.'s preview for this ep.
tsubasaloverNov 1, 2009 3:26 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 9, 2009 8:21 PM

Nov 2007
Yes, Kajika. Be the idiot I knew you were and go to Laginey where you will undoubtedly be captured and used as a pawn/leverage. *rolls eyes*

Sigh. I'm not surprised by her actions, just disappointed. This story is becoming predictable. (Aside: Thoughts on Lumati allowing Kajika to go?)

Blah @ the rest of this episode. Go away marriage/Lin Li/etc. I know they're trying to get Kajika to realise her feelings for Li Ren by forcing her into a situation where he might be taken away from her, but it feels cliche and annoying that they'd go this route. But ya, so many cousins in love with their cousins in this show haha.
Nov 9, 2009 10:44 PM

Aug 2008
What a mess of an episode. The erratic direction only made me feel more like this should have been split up in two. To see Kajika have a monologe, talk to Rumaty, flashback to earlier parts of the episode, and do a montage of her escape, then have Rumaty do a monologue was just way too much in the span of 5 minutes. Then there's all the tertiary nonsense in Raginei going on, on top of introducing a character with such boundless energy and sweetness that her presence clashed with all of the other developments.

This was just bad.
Nov 10, 2009 8:32 PM

Nov 2007
In recent eps., they are rushing to finish up the series in remaining eps.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 11, 2009 1:13 AM

Jan 2008
I agree. This show now became predictable. Anyho, I still love to see Li-Ren's reaction animated in the coming episode.

yamakasi said:
...so many cousins in love with their cousins in this show haha.

LOL, yeah.
Nov 19, 2009 7:40 PM

Apr 2009
Cousin love. ^_^;
Mar 16, 2011 3:59 PM
Apr 2009
I'm honestly really disliking Kajika at this point with her "I'm going to get what I want this time" attitude.
Are you kidding? You ALWAYS get what you want. =_________=
Hopefully the next episode will be less disappointing.
Aug 30, 2013 11:16 PM
Aug 2011
Welp. He made her question her heart for an instant.
That's it folks, that is the sign that he's going to be the one she chooses.
(Like we didn't know that from the start anyway.)

While Li-Ren's cousin may look cute and stuff she is just pointless.

shoujo tip: when the heroine says "Fine I won't do it., chances are that she will do whatever she intends to as soon as you look away.

KaedesEmi said:
I'm honestly really disliking Kajika at this point with her "I'm going to get what I want this time" attitude.
Are you kidding? You ALWAYS get what you want. =_________=

To be a perfect girl is suffering.
They should have ran her over like they were about to way earlier in the series.
May 24, 2017 4:45 AM

Jan 2015
Man, was this show sold wrong...
Aug 9, 2017 4:08 AM
Aug 2014
If Kajika actually manages to get away I'll be seriously disappointed in Li-Ren. He should know Kajika always does whatever the fuck she wants without any consequences and it always working out somehow despite having no life experience nor much of an education.
Oct 23, 2022 9:59 PM

Jan 2021
I honestly don't like how they made Kajika realize her feelings for Li-Ren by bringing Lin Li, it felt like it didn't make sense how Kajika was immediately "hurt" knowing Li-Ren had a future wife. Throughout the 20+ episodes we've watched she kept saying that she thought of Li-Ren as her brother and she loved them all equally (all her future husbands). In the end Lin Li's presence was very pointless.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 22, 2009

28 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 6, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 5 Discussion

bonbonzy - May 4, 2009

31 by CalmTeaTime »»
Oct 30, 2023 9:57 PM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 4 Discussion

maji_saikou - Apr 26, 2009

49 by CalmTeaTime »»
Oct 30, 2023 9:54 PM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 3 Discussion

bonbonzy - Apr 20, 2009

43 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 3, 2023 9:44 AM

Poll: » Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bonbonzy - Apr 12, 2009

60 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 3, 2023 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.