Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (43) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2014 12:17 PM
Oct 2013
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, MUST BE WTF OF THE SEASON/YEAR

I don't know how they will manage to set up the next season this way, but gg.

Inaho died seconds after i started to actually like him, and now i'm not sure if i like Slaine or not.. Fuck you Urobuchi Gen, you are one hell of a genius Troll!

Cant wait for the next season!
Sep 20, 2014 12:17 PM

Sep 2013
Tommk said:

Director : Fuck the viewer feelings.

Anyways, ''make the viewers care about them'' gag has been going for so damn long. Sick of those drama shit. I don't really care on that nor character died without developing.

I feel like I watched this series for its animation, fights, strategies, music, plot setting.

Didn't really care much on the characters tbh. Maybe thats why I enjoyed the series ?

I am not hating on those who like it, just sharing my view on the show.

I thought the animation was fine for the most part, the 3dCGI was so-so but sometimes it was bad.
I thought the music was good but it was badly integrated
I thought the plot had loads of plot convenience and plot armor along with ridiculous cliffhangers that ultimately lead to nothing the next episode.
and I thought the action was hit or miss. Sometimes it was good, other times it was lame and not much happened.

The characters of course are the worst part of the show. They are barely focused on, their dialogues are awkward, their personalities are bland and we are given next to no reason to care about any of them. Then it expects us to care that some of them die.

If you don't need good characters, that's cool, but I do. Without good characters or at least somewhat decent characters I cannot get invested in anything that happens.
Sep 20, 2014 12:18 PM

Jul 2014
Slaine doesn't know what the fuck he is doing. Doesn't know who he wants to save or protect, his indecision caused both things he wanted to protect to "die".

Now I don't know which one is worse, Slane or Inaho. At least Inaho smiled during this episode.

Saazbaum's kat transformation looked like power ranges, was fun.

Imb4 princess and Onaho are both still alife during season 2.
Sep 20, 2014 12:18 PM

Apr 2008
[quote=robis798]
y123y said:
Darklight0303 said:

Slaine is still a retard for saving Sazbaum and getting the princess killed. Go one try and bail him out of that one

That just shows that Slaine is not a 1 dimentional character, he has it's ups and downs. He at least feels like a character. And why people are making such a fuss after that emotionless doll was shot? I felt exactly how I would feel if a doll was shot. Which what happened.

He had no ups. His death would have benefitted the story a lot more. Cruhteo would be alive leading to an actual battle between him and Sazbaum instead of the oneshot lynching and that's just one thing that would be better if Slaine had died
Sep 20, 2014 12:19 PM

Nov 2012
ah by the way, for the first time in 12 episodes of aldnoah zero, this episode is the first time WITHOUT FUCKING MARITO'S CRYING WHINY ASS AND TIME CONSUMING FLASHBACK AND SHIT PTSD!!!

i think thats why i really like this episode XD
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 20, 2014 12:19 PM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
What if the last 12 episodes were just Slaine’s tragic backstory? I mean. He’s pretty well set up to go on and do…stuff… in the second half. He’s got his own sparkly awesome mecha, he might have royal blood, who knows?! The point is…maybe.

He's still likely going to die next season. There's no redeeming him

Please. I literally love Slaine now. At least made this how a little more good by shooting that brick face doll.
Sep 20, 2014 12:20 PM

Sep 2014
I wonder how the Story will continue from now one if the Princess and Inaho are dead. There will be no Aldnoah for Humanity and i cant see them winning against the Martians without them. Also Slaine as solo Maincast who is literally hated by both Martians and Humans ? How could he fill in in of the Factions.

So i guess both Inaho and the Princess will be Alive.

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:

He had no ups. His death would have benefitted the story a lot more. Cruhteo would be alive leading to an actual battle between him and Sazbaum instead of the oneshot lynching and that's just one thing that would be better if Slaine had died
I wanted to see this, still call his death BS.

Apr 2008
robis798 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Please. I literally love Slaine now. At least made this how a little more good by shooting that brick face doll.

Enjoy it while it lasts. He's dead meat
Sep 20, 2014 12:21 PM

Mar 2013
On 2nd thought I've decided the whole point of this series is to watch Slaine be a dumb ass, suffer, cry, get tortured, do more stupid S#it, rinse & repeat.

Apr 2013
[quote=Darklight0303]
robis798 said:
y123y said:

That just shows that Slaine is not a 1 dimentional character, he has it's ups and downs. He at least feels like a character. And why people are making such a fuss after that emotionless doll was shot? I felt exactly how I would feel if a doll was shot. Which what happened.

things going a bit different leading to cruhteo vs saazbaum in season 2 would have actually been pretty damn cool

Jun 2013
People don't let the ending distract you from the absolute shit of an episode this was. It was so bad I don't even want to waste my time analyzing the whole thing. So I leave you with this quote from Saazbaum.

"Your kind could never understand, the envy and hatred towards Terrans that had been planted in us constantly tarnished our souls and robbed us of our ability to live as human beings. You with your lives of indolence in your land of plenty, could never understand how we feel. The resentment of having that hatred ingrained in you. The sense of futility when you realize what was done. The regret of failing to protect the one you love. You could never understand!"

What the hell does this even mean? Maybe something failed in translation? So Saazbaum hates Terrans because he was made to hate Terrans? So when the ingrained hate caused them to invade earth and his wife dies because of the ingrained hate. Saazbaum doesn't dislike the empire but instead takes his hatred out on the earth because they just can't understand... I can't even make sense of this. Also don't even get me started on that idiot Slaines reasoning.

For people that just can't grasp the concept that just because something "different" or surprising happened in a story (like the two main characters shown being killed.) Does not automatically equate to it being good.
Sep 20, 2014 12:22 PM
Sep 2014
xSanox said:
v9029 said:

cause slaine last time believed he is saved by saazbaum?
he is not a coldblood like inaho he is a normal boy unlike inaho who got military school.
he kills inaho cause inaho point his gun to slaine since slaine dun want the same thing happen again he shoot him
so many gun shot in 5 minutes

inaho did not point the gun at him first, he crawled towards asseylum then noticed slaine was pointing the gun at him. only then did inaho pull out his gun

slaine is being careful not to get shot again like last time thats why he pull his gun first
Sep 20, 2014 12:23 PM
Jan 2014
robis798 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Slaine will most likely be the villain in season 2 since I can't think of anybody else fitting that role. I also see him dying in season 2 by rayet.
Sep 20, 2014 12:23 PM

Jul 2012
robis798 said:
Darklight0303 said:

LOL for real ! Lol the way the princess got shot so randomly I laughed I'm sorry and she better not be alive next season both of them better not be alive cause that was literally .....BOOM HEADSHOT!
Sep 20, 2014 12:24 PM

Jul 2014
I'm so very late for the party... (I was baking a cake, so I missed the simulcast. -_-) Nonetheless here're my intital imressions. I'll go into thread later. (15 pages already, eh?)

The first 3/4 of the episode: Ahaha, maximum silliness, maximum plot-armor.
I hope that Japanese artists will draw Saazbaum as a majic shoujo after that transformation. Also why does he need to recite aloud the status of his systems? Maybe it would've been better to make it commands (unless they were, but in that case they were formulated a bit strangely).
Are his limbs AIs or are they piloted by people, by the way?
With how OP he is and the whole castle at his disposal, I'd say that Inaho survived only because of his extremely thick plot-armor.

Also the scene where everyone feels happy that one autistic boy doesn't feel hatred towards martians (and that because he thinks that emotions are a liability) is absurd.
Also, yep, wars are started because of practical reasons, but after that they can be fueled by hatred alone.
Saazbaum interrupting them is priceless. I was feeling bad for Saazbaum to look not-so-classy in his fight with Inaho. He is just so precious, so much better as a character...
Also I kinda like his philosophy. It doesn't make much sense in the big picture, but it's nice to see a black paladin - someone who wants to protect those, who are corrupted in the same way as he.

Slaine has a superpower. He can get everywhere among a fight, and also his presence affects people’s accuracy, as it seems. "Unit: Slaine. Temporary stealth ability during fights. Stormtrooper effect: when discovers cast -50 accuracy on those targeting him."

The last part:
Slaine, why are you saving Saazbaum? No, I don't mind, but isn't it time you have your priorities sorted out? You were saved by that one soldier? Man, you've seen many deaths, become more cynical already.
Why does Tharsis work for him? (The spirit of Cruhteo?)
Forgave everything when he killed everyone. It's good that he killed Inaho. It had to be done even if he didn't hate him, because otherwise he’d been targeted by everything for the mess he had created.
Look forward to seeing the effect it has on him.

What do they mean "the whereabouts of the princess are unknown". Please, don't tell me she survived.

No Earth side this episode.

(Now to find what has already been explained in the thread.)

Mar 2014
LegnaOnFire said:
Slaine doesn't know what the fuck he is doing. Doesn't know who he wants to save or protect, his indecision caused both things he wanted to protect to "die".

Now I don't know which one is worse, Slane or Inaho. At least Inaho smiled during this episode.

Saazbaum's kat transformation looked like power ranges, was fun.

Imb4 princess and Onaho are both still alife during season 2.
^I bet they're alive too.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta

Apr 2008
v9029 said:
xSanox said:

inaho did not point the gun at him first, he crawled towards asseylum then noticed slaine was pointing the gun at him. only then did inaho pull out his gun

slaine is being careful not to get shot again like last time thats why he pull his gun first

Exactly. Slaine was the enemy just like Inaho said back at Tanegashima. He saw the obsession in Slaine and saw the risk. If only he'd have shot him dead then. Things would have been so much better.
Sep 20, 2014 12:25 PM

May 2012
Keten said:
Tommk said:

Director : Fuck the viewer feelings.

Anyways, ''make the viewers care about them'' gag has been going for so damn long. Sick of those drama shit. I don't really care on that nor character died without developing.

I feel like I watched this series for its animation, fights, strategies, music, plot setting.

Didn't really care much on the characters tbh. Maybe thats why I enjoyed the series ?

I am not hating on those who like it, just sharing my view on the show.

I thought the animation was fine for the most part, the 3dCGI was so-so but sometimes it was bad.
I thought the music was good but it was badly integrated
I thought the plot had loads of plot convenience and plot armor along with ridiculous cliffhangers that ultimately lead to nothing the next episode.
and I thought the action was hit or miss. Sometimes it was good, other times it was lame and not much happened.

The characters of course are the worst part of the show. They are barely focused on, their dialogues are awkward, their personalities are bland and we are given next to no reason to care about any of them. Then it expects us to care that some of them die.

If you don't need good characters, that's cool, but I do. Without good characters or at least somewhat decent characters I cannot get invested in anything that happens.

Oh I do, sure I do. But it does not apply for all series I watched. For example, I watched uhhhhhhh evangelion and I didn't give a fuck on the characters. Then, I watched other series like those in my favorites, I do give a fuck in characterization,story,plot setting,art (not lego boxes),music,etc.

Just saying that it does not apply to all series I watched. But it would be best to have the ''every point is great'' in a series. But meh, I can handle it even if it lacked 1 or 2 points.
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Sep 20, 2014 12:25 PM

Jun 2012
Slaine - I will do whatever it takes to save the princess even if I have to betray terrans and martians (basically what he said earlier in the season)

Saazbaum - Told Slaine he was the one who plotted to kill the princess and will stop at nothing to kill her at this point.

Slaine - Oh okay Saazbaum well since I have a brain of a slug let me save you knowing that you want to kill the only person I claim I will protect even if I have to die for. Oh oops even knowing all this I have to go out of my way to save you because this makes sense.

............................................................................. Head hurts after watching that last episode.

And people really want Slaine for a main character in season 2? There is no way I can watch season 2 if he's the MC and they try to turn it around for him. Who knows maybe he'll shoot the princess in the head himself thinking that if he kills her he'll actually be saving her from the cruelty of the world!
Sep 20, 2014 12:27 PM
Mar 2014
y123y said:
Darklight0303 said:

Slaine is still a retard for saving Sazbaum and getting the princess killed. Go one try and bail him out of that one

Because of Inaho's questions, Slaine got tortured. Slaine can care less about Inaho.

Of course, it was extremely unfortunate that the Count had to do that. I thought he didnt hate the princess.

And I gotta say, at first I thought it was Marito who shot the princess. but nvm.

Pardon me, but Saazbaum made it very clear he wants to kill the Vers royal family. If it ends up that they explain Slaine's actions by such an huge messup, they really should stop writing.
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Nth incarnation of NRVNQSR

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Sep 20, 2014 12:27 PM
Jun 2013
Serum-samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
no, this can't be!
I hate this, but I love it at the same time!
Sep 20, 2014 12:28 PM

Jul 2007
LimeNade said:

And people really want Slaine for a main character in season 2?

We already had that anime.

It was called Gundam Seed Destiny.

It was so bad that the plot was scrapped midway and annoying "lead" got turned into secondary character

May 2012
FFT (Final fantasy Tactics, War of the Lions ) needs an anime adaption.

Would be fun at the forums

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told

Feb 2008
Slaine is just an idiot he should just saved princess instead of saving that guy that want to kill princess.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 2011
It's all because of Slaine! What if he told Cruhteo everything right from the start? Can someone remind me what did Slaine know about Asseylum's whereabouts at the time he was captured by Cruhteo? Did he know she was cooperating with Earthlings willingly? What if he told Cruhteo everything earlier, before Saazbaum surprised attacked Cruhteo's castle?

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.

Apr 2008
LimeNade said:
Slaine - I will do whatever it takes to save the princess even if I have to betray terrans and martians (basically what he said earlier in the season)

Saazbaum - Told Slaine he was the one who plotted to kill the princess and will stop at nothing to kill her at this point.

Slaine - Oh okay Saazbaum well since I have a brain of a slug let me save you knowing that you want to kill the only person I claim I will protect even if I have to die for. Oh oops even knowing all this I have to go out of my way to save you because this makes sense.

............................................................................. Head hurts after watching that last episode.

And people really want Slaine for a main character in season 2? There is no way I can watch season 2 if he's the MC and they try to turn it around for him. Who knows maybe he'll shoot the princess in the head himself thinking that if he kills her he'll actually be saving her from the cruelty of the world!

I can see it go down like this.

Slaine is like the villain in season two and every time there is an orange unit piloted by a masked figure. This Orange unit foils his every plan every time and then right at the end when he's defeated and is about to be finished off, the pilot gets out of the Kat and takes off the helmet revealing to be the princess. The reason why she was doing so well in battle was cause Inaho was an AI now in her Kat. Then it all ends with a bang and Slaine dying alone.
Sep 20, 2014 12:29 PM
Jan 2014
LimeNade said:

Slaine will be a villain in season 2.
Sep 20, 2014 12:29 PM

Aug 2012
Yoyo1124 said:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, MUST BE WTF OF THE SEASON/YEAR

I don't know how they will manage to set up the next season this way, but gg.

Inaho died seconds after i started to actually like him, and now i'm not sure if i like Slaine or not.. Fuck you Urobuchi Gen, you are one hell of a genius Troll!

Cant wait for the next season!

You haven't watched Fate/Kaleid season 2 have you?
What do you think? The meaning of our existence. Why do we continue to live?
~Iris Rain Umbrella, my favorite robot
Sep 20, 2014 12:31 PM

Apr 2008
y123y said:
Fai said:

We already had that anime.

It was called Gundam Seed Destiny.

It was so bad that the plot was scrapped midway and annoying "lead" got turned into secondary character

Its not like this anime was better with Inaho as the MC.

In my opinion, it was the interaction between all the characters that made this anime fun, specially the princess, Inaho, and Slaine. You need all three of them.

And Slaine got two of those crucial three, killed.

May 2012
Eh guys, remembered what the director said after episode 10 in an interview ?

''Aldnoah zero season 1 will end with a good ending ''

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
robis798 said:

Enjoy it while it lasts. He's dead meat

I believe the more deaths this show has the more interesting it gets.
Sep 20, 2014 12:32 PM

Apr 2008
y123y said:
I would like Slaine as the villain for Season 2. He is now in the same position that Saazbun was when he lost the most important person in his life.

Except he has no right to hold a grudge since he veritably pulled the trigger that killed her in the first place.
Sep 20, 2014 12:34 PM

Jan 2011
Welp, now slaine is the most hated character in my list. God damn it. Why do you try so hard to be hated lol.
Sep 20, 2014 12:35 PM

Apr 2008
Kozawa said:
Welp, now slaine is the most hated character in my list. God damn it. Why do you try so hard to be hated lol.

He doesn't even try. He's a natural talent. He was MADE to be hated. It's so obvious.
Sep 20, 2014 12:36 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:

Well, he took out his competition, so he did succeed in a way. :D

Can you, please, help me. Has anyone guessed already, why Slaine saved the count?
Sep 2014
torridestcheese said:
v9029 said:

u never liked slaine cause he is weak ?
he is weak cause he is being surounded by martians once he choose the wrong move he is dead and yet he is still moving on
inaho strong thats why u like it?
seriously dude... speechless with people these day

He had a superpowered Mech gift-wrapped to him. Instead, he leaves it behind? Then once he finally does go and get it, he saves the guy who has been relentlessly attempting to kill his beloved princess, which ended up with a bullet in the Princess' head. Before that, he was watching the Princess go to Inaho and attempt to comfort him. That right there shows that the princess and Inaho are friendly. So what does he do? He shoots Inaho.

This would usually mean that he only likes the Princess for selfish reasons, not even caring what the Princess would be feeling if she would be alive. However, this is anime, so I'll let that slide. Some people have hinted that the Princess will end up hating Slaine or Slaine going insane as well.

at last u explained it very well

he doesnt know that he can drive the superpowered mecha thats why he left it behind

he saves saazbaum cause saazbaum saves him once, he is not a coldblood like inaho he is just a normal boy without military school, i guess u can say that his characteristic like princess

slaine just saying this dont move by pulling his gun, he is being careful not to be shot again like last time
but inaho pull his gun to him (nobody at wrong here tho since inaho is in a critical condition he is just doing what he want)

"he is not even caring what the Princess would be feeling if she would be alive"
he only have his princess right now he cant trust anyone again since he is betrayed by inaho
inaho said that he is only using the princess like tool thats why he thinks inaho is enemy
so inaho choosing the wrong move here last time..
but at least he is dead with smiling on his face...
inaho got a character development in the last moment i guess...

Sep 2014
Am i the only one who cant see the Story continue without the Princess and Inaho ?
Sep 20, 2014 12:37 PM
Mar 2014
linchpin said:
It's all because of Slaine! What if he told Cruhteo everything right from the start? Can someone remind me what did Slaine know about Asseylum's whereabouts at the time he was captured by Cruhteo? Did he know she was cooperating with Earthlings willingly? What if he told Cruhteo everything earlier, before Saazbaum surprised attacked Cruhteo's castle?

He knew way beforehand already that she was alive - it was the damn reason he went out another time (reminder: first time he saw her was when that onedimensional thug with a forgetable name killed the Vers infiltrators on Earth on that bridge (you know, Rayet's father etc)).
He's the biggest moron I've EVER encountered in an anime. And that's saying a lot.

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Sep 2014
There is no way Inaho should survive that shot, it was clearly fatal head shot, you can see blood shooting out the back of his head but I thing princess still has some hope. After comparing two scene I think it is plausible that the second shot gazed the head of Asseylum or just non fatal.
But I don't get Slain at all. He shot Trillram without second thought but couldn't kill Saazbaum who plotted all this and might have killed Asseylum before if not for double, just because Saazbaum shown kindness toward him. I think Slain intended to kill Inaho even before Inaho pulled the gun, you see that dou***bag un-jam his gun when Inaho was crawling toward Asseylum and here everyone is saying Inaho was cold; to me it feels Slain's brain involuntarily cease sometime.
If they decide to make Slain the MC next season I am so gonna drop it with out second thought. And even if I like Inaho I hope he will slay dead. Considering how they decided to end I can't wait to see which direction they will take.

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

Can you, please, help me. Has anyone guessed already, why Slaine saved the count?

Insufficient Neuron supply?

y123y said:
deadoptimist said:

His father and the count were friends. Maybe he wanted to be the peacemaker.

That doesn't work. Sazbaum made it clear that he will NOT stop from killing the princess no matter what.
Sep 20, 2014 12:38 PM

Jan 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Kozawa said:

He doesn't even try. He's a natural talent. He was MADE to be hated. It's so obvious.

And because it's so obvious that pisses the shit out of me.
Gotta just wait and see what comes next, if Slaine mc.. God.

May 2012
Darklight0303 said:
deadoptimist said:

Insufficient Neuron supply?

has anyone guessed how slain was able to power up the aldnoah mech ?

Mar 2014
Aleskar said:
Am i the only one who cant see the Story continue without the Princess and Inaho ?
NO, I'm with you too. Especially since no other characters can fill their roles.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Sep 20, 2014 12:39 PM
Aug 2014
guys. dont mess with butthurt people, slaine is look like kotonoha from school days lmao
Sep 20, 2014 12:39 PM
Sep 2014
Sep 20, 2014 12:40 PM

Jun 2013
Wow! The butchering is strong with this one!
Princess :(
And Slaine... you weak-willed selfish bastard! I hope Inaho is still alive somehow in the next season so he can kill you then kill your corpse!

As for my final rating.
8/10
I also need this OST!

Sep 2014
55UiM10 said:
There is no way Inaho should survive that shot, it was clearly fatal head shot, you can see blood shooting out the back of his head but I thing princess still has some hope. After comparing two scene I think it is plausible that the second shot gazed the head of Asseylum or just non fatal.
But I don't get Slain at all. He shot Trillram without second thought but couldn't kill Saazbaum who plotted all this and might have killed Asseylum before if not for double, just because Saazbaum shown kindness toward him. I think Slain intended to kill Inaho even before Inaho pulled the gun, you see that dou***bag un-jam his gun when Inaho was crawling toward Asseylum and here everyone is saying Inaho was cold; to me it feels Slain's brain involuntarily cease sometime.
If they decide to make Slain the MC next season I am so gonna drop it with out second thought. And even if I like Inaho I hope he will slay dead. Considering how they decided to end I can't wait to see which direction they will take.

Headshots have a high mortality rate but not 100%

Jan 2012
WHat!?
WHAT!?
WHAT!?
What!?
What!!!???
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?
DAMN YOU UROBUTCHER!!!
Sep 20, 2014 12:41 PM
Mar 2014
Tommk said:
Eh guys, remembered what the director said after episode 10 in an interview ?

''Aldnoah zero season 1 will end with a good ending ''

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Welp. What? If they call this a good ending... *gulp*

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Pages (43) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 1:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.