Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (43) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2014 6:10 PM

Mar 2008
so inaho and princess come back like kira from gundam seed? hopefully
it was like kamina and nia dyingin ttgl
tho
they just killed off all the pairngs now lol
or maybe some aldanoah shit will save them since they are surrounded by it
the question is whos the mc in 2nd season now
slaine?? hes more of the villain maybe coming back like i hate every single fuk
cuz all this sht just killed the princess altho i did passively cause all this to happen
u can see during this ep where hes trapped in between
might as well create a new faction now he has 1 or 2 aldanoah mechs (steals the counts? as well? and reqruits rayet?)
most impact ep of the season
inaho just won the hearts of many in this ep as well as seylum
letswrokSep 21, 2014 6:16 PM
Sep 21, 2014 6:14 PM
Nov 2012
Facepalm @Slaine for saving the count.

Fistpump @Inaho's death. A stoic school cadet is miraculously an Ace pilot better than his experienced military soldier sister? And he's the sole reason a military fleet survives every battle? No, total b.s. You ain't a Heero Yui, get out.
Sep 21, 2014 6:31 PM

Apr 2012
Everyone get Slained (except Seyllum) D:
Interesting dark twist, cant wait for winter 2015!
Everyone who involved in development this anime you got my respect (Y)

wow Slaine from the best turn into the worst character in one episode by many fans. but i'm still like him.

9/10

Sep 21, 2014 6:36 PM
Oct 2008
... Whoa... Shit... did not see that coming
Sep 21, 2014 6:38 PM

Mar 2012
Okay...what the fuck.
Sep 21, 2014 7:09 PM

Oct 2007
y123y said:
So the princess giving CPR to Slaine was considered a romantic moment for Slaine.

Inaho giving CPR to the princess was considered a romantic moment for Inaho.

Yeah....... They need to end alone.....

The show hasn't given itself much to work with
Sep 21, 2014 7:16 PM

Mar 2013
I... did not see that coming...
Sep 21, 2014 7:45 PM

Dec 2009
Sep 21, 2014 7:53 PM

Sep 2011
Good job Slaine for killing Inaho.

I'm assuming the princess is still alive since her body is missing. I wonder who will be the MC in the second season (aside from Slaine). 6/10
pew pew pew
Sep 21, 2014 8:01 PM

Jun 2013
Simmonz said:

mid kek
Sep 21, 2014 8:16 PM

Jul 2012
Oh.
ok.
Ok.
OK!

What the actual FUCK!
LOL! NO WAY!
What an ending?!?!

So, not only does the Princess die, but Inaho, the main character of the damn anime, is killed as well!
WHAT! NO WAY!!
DUDE!
Dude....no....no no no......

I will not accept this....no.....NO!!!
DAMN!! This is so stupid! I'm so mad!!
...And sad.... :(
I can't believe they're both dead....no...it....can't be....... :(

But, I'm not gonna think about....No.....what I'm gonna do....is this: So, the Princess has some Aldonoah Powers....or whatever....
Maybe....Just maybe....she's still alive? o-o She's a martian of some sort, maybe they have some special powers that make them still even if shot through there.....head....

OH GOD!! WHY DID THEY BOTH DIE!!!

FUCK!!!! SO MAD!!!!

RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR!!!!!!

o-o
Ok, guess that's all......but damn, that sucks so bad....They didn't deserve that....I even saw the Princess's death a mile away!! All peaceful at the end....you know her and Inaho being all lovey dovey and shit....and BOOM! Not only shot once, but TWICE!! FUCK!!

But then there's this: A second season? Huh....wonder what this is gonna be about.....
Sep 21, 2014 8:16 PM

Mar 2012
asalic said:
How the fuck will they manage the second season without both main characters ?? o_O

First of all, we can sort of confirm(50%) chance that the princess isn't dead. We did not clearly see a head shot from her except a shot in the chest.

For Inaho, we did see a clear shot of him getting shot in the head... so yea :(

Its funny how always the most useless characters survives...

FK U Slaine u useless piece of c*nt!
Sep 21, 2014 8:19 PM

Jun 2013
--Vaultkai101-- said:
asalic said:
How the fuck will they manage the second season without both main characters ?? o_O

First of all, we can sort of confirm(50%) chance that the princess isn't dead. We did not clearly see a head shot from her except a shot in the chest.

You have that backwards, actually. We have no clear headshot for Inaho, but we have a clear shot going straight through the princess's chest.

From our perspective, Inaho's shot could have just grazed the side of his head and bled out, possibly removing his ear. I'll get a screencap in a sec.

Here:

This camera angle doesn't tell us much. All we know is he bled. A lot. His helmet...pouch...thing filled up with blood.
ex_necrossSep 21, 2014 8:24 PM
Sep 21, 2014 8:24 PM

Mar 2012
@ex_necross

One key thing is that it says the princess's body are still unknown, this means there is a higher chance of her being still alive.

I hope Inaho is not dead but its hard not to believe him not dead...

PS: one does not simply die in anime with a shot in the chest...
Sep 21, 2014 8:26 PM

Jun 2013
--Vaultkai101-- said:
@ex_necross

One key thing is that it says the princess's body are still unknown, this means there is a higher chance of her being still alive.

I'm just saying that we know the princess received what should be a fatal blow, and we really have no clue where Inaho's shot landed.

By all rights neither of them should be alive with the amount of blood loss they had.
Sep 21, 2014 8:28 PM
Nov 2009
ex_necross said:
--Vaultkai101-- said:

You have that backwards, actually. We have no clear headshot for Inaho, but we have a clear shot going straight through the princess's chest.

From our perspective, Inaho's shot could have just grazed the side of his head and bled out, possibly removing his ear. I'll get a screencap in a sec.

Here:

This camera angle doesn't tell us much. All we know is he bled. A lot. His helmet...pouch...thing filled up with blood.

Getting shot in the ear doesn't explain his body's reaction, though. How would that have caused him to jerk back and drop the way he did?
Sep 21, 2014 8:32 PM

Mar 2012
ex_necross said:
--Vaultkai101-- said:
@ex_necross

I'm just saying that we know the princess received what should be a fatal blow, and we really have no clue where Inaho's shot landed.

By all rights neither of them should be alive with the amount of blood loss they had.

My guess of how season 2 goes is that Slaine will lie to the princess that Saazbaum shot her and Inaho. Then he arrives to finish off Saazbaum, then "MAYBE" Inaho will still be alive and tell all the truth. This way Slaine will be the new Antagonist.

:D just my thoughts...
Sep 21, 2014 8:35 PM

Jun 2013
An_anon said:
ex_necross said:

Here:

Getting shot in the ear doesn't explain his body's reaction, though. How would that have caused him to jerk back and drop the way he did?

It could just be a censorship thing. I'm not sure if a pg-13 is allowed to show a bullet going right through a kid's head. Could be wrong though. The more I watch the scene, the more it looks like it could have hit the side of his head rather than the middle.

At least we know where the princess was shot, right through the ribcage and some pretty important organs.

Unless she pulled a Frodo and was wearing some Dwarven mithril under her suit.
Sep 21, 2014 8:45 PM

Apr 2014
ex_necross said:
An_anon said:

It could just be a censorship thing. I'm not sure if a pg-13 is allowed to show a bullet going right through a kid's head. Could be wrong though. The more I watch the scene, the more it looks like it could have hit the side of his head rather than the middle.

At least we know where the princess was shot, right through the ribcage and some pretty important organs.

Do you think that the story is better without the two? Which person do you think would benefit the story the most?

- AP
Sep 21, 2014 8:48 PM

Jun 2013
revx said:
ex_necross said:

Do you think that the story is better without the two? Which person do you think would benefit the story the most?

I think they could make a good season 2 with the absence of those 2 characters.

I know that the masses would hate it if they go that route, because it's highly unconventional.

It would be in the series's best interest to bring them back, otherwise people will shit on season 2 until the end of time like what happened with Valvrave.

In my personal opinion, keep them dead. I like unconventional.
Sep 21, 2014 9:18 PM

Jan 2014
ahhh ....now we have to wait for jan 2015 for the season 2 ...
didnt expect inaho to get shot...
either way slain f****d up again...!!!
Sep 21, 2014 9:24 PM

May 2011
Vlazeon said:
How can so many people dislike Inaho? At least 90% of mecha anime seem to have emotional wrecks that constantly change their views as leads so I find Inaho to be a breath of fresh air.

Exactly. People complain when mechas have the usless crybaby mc all the time, now they get one where it's not so and still complain because fuck logic.

If anything I really liked this series untill the last ep, and I have douts for the 2nd season. As it stands I think the story is pretty much closed, there's not much to expand on as both mc's are dead. Honestly I'm not sure they even need a 2nd season.
Sep 21, 2014 9:30 PM

Jun 2013
AntonyRedgrave said:
Vlazeon said:
How can so many people dislike Inaho? At least 90% of mecha anime seem to have emotional wrecks that constantly change their views as leads so I find Inaho to be a breath of fresh air.

Exactly. People complain when mechas have the usless crybaby mc all the time, now they get one where it's not so and still complain because fuck logic.

If anything I really liked this series untill the last ep, and I have douts for the 2nd season. As it stands I think the story is pretty much closed, there's not much to expand on as both mc's are dead. Honestly I'm not sure they even need a 2nd season.

Trust me. A lot of the hate (and I mean a significant portion of the hate) this show gets is actually hate for Gen, not even the show itself. Gen fans really do not equalize Gen haters, at least in the vocal department.

Then you've got people who are neutral, like me.
Sep 21, 2014 9:50 PM
Oct 2010
AntonyRedgrave said:
Vlazeon said:

What was the last mecha you saw with a useless crybaby as a lead anyway? Also I don't see how one extreme excuses another, why not have a mid point instead of a potentially brain damaged MC?

Cool guys the entire earth forces can't figure out how to beat one, but Mr Inaho with his straight face, all his combat experience and scientific knowledge will save the day!
Sep 21, 2014 9:56 PM

Apr 2014
skudoops said:
AntonyRedgrave said:

What was the last mecha you saw with a useless crybaby as a lead anyway? Also I don't see how one extreme excuses another, why not have a mid point instead of a potentially brain damaged MC?

Cool guys the entire earth forces can't figure out how to beat one, but Mr Inaho with his straight face, all his combat experience and scientific knowledge will save the day!

If he was brain damaged to such an extent, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to operate the Cataphract. (Exempting Savant's syndrome and those of the like).

The more you think, the better decisions you will make (In most cases), and Inaho is supposed to be analytical.

- AP
Sep 21, 2014 10:04 PM

Aug 2013
Scratching my head right now. I don't really get what's up with Slaine's character, I really don't. Did he forget that the Count's aim was to kill the princess? Why did he help him? I don't...I just...
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 21, 2014 10:06 PM
Oct 2010
revx said:

If he was brain damaged to such an extent, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to operate the Cataphract. (Exempting Savant's syndrome and those of the like).

The more you think, the better decisions you will make (In most cases), and Inaho is supposed to be analytical.

I don't actually think he is brain damaged, but he does act that way. I just have an issue with the way they portray his battles and the tactics he comes up with I guess. It's like the writer said, I'll make a cold calculated MC and give him every disadvantage possible (no aldnoah, trainer mech) and make him look like a genius for overcoming a superior opponent.

That might have worked if they didn't put such obvious flaws into the mechs of the opponents, but now it's ultimately coming back to haunt them because other flaws are being revealed (such as the martian mechs being pretty vulnerable to regular weapons by earth mechs), that coupled with the fact that the martians have no visible army makes me question why is it only inaho making progress against these guys? Even if you have no strategy you can overwhelm them fairly easily with the amount of forces on earth.

I think along with this the biggest problem about Inaho is that he's the same character from the beginning of the show (this is a problem in general with the show but I'm focusing on inaho right now). What do we know about him other than he's apparently smarter than everyone in the UEF? So ultimately we are left with an emotionless MC who is winning battles because the martians have the most glaring flaws in the mechs to exploit. That isn't very appealing..

xchee said:
Scratching my head right now. I don't really get what's up with Slaine's character, I really don't. Did he forget that the Count's aim was to kill the princess? Why did he help him? I don't...I just...

This is just part of the inconsistent writing in the show. It was the same way when the Emperor 180'd on his plan to investigate the princess death in the same episode he decided to do it. That made no sense either, but hey I guess it was for dramatic effect.

It's the same way that the martians apparently needed a reason to start the war when they have no one to answer to. Like..... I mean in episode 11 Marito even mentions this (and in doing so breaks the logic of the show itself)... if there's no one to answer to, why not just attack without going through all that roundabout convoluted shit?
GD1551Sep 21, 2014 10:09 PM
Sep 21, 2014 10:13 PM
Sep 2014
revx said:
ex_necross said:

Yes i think the story is better without them cause i'm pretty sure they are dead. I understand why a lot of people really hate Slaine cause he is the main cause of this mess, if only he weren't there then inaho and princess would probably still alive and this season end with happy ending. But that not entirely his fault cause he is just trying to save princess to, but then he got into really hard circumstance, and when the princess is shot to death i'm sure inaho think that Slaine is the one who kill the princess but he is not and slaine know that missunderstanding, when slaine order inaho not to go nearing and touch the princess while threating with a gun he inaho draw his gun and point it to slaine so slaine had to kill him, in that situation is like to shoot or to be shooted, other than shoot inaho in the head he slaine can just shoot his gun but he didn't do that .... I'm regret that too,

Seeing slaine really hopeless and unreliable remind me of CLOUD ...

But i think slaine will be a great MC in the 2nd season .. Maybe he have a hidden power to active aldnoah .. Can't wait :_(
Sep 21, 2014 11:01 PM

Apr 2014
skudoops said:
revx said:

I don't actually think he is brain damaged, but he does act that way. I just have an issue with the way they portray his battles and the tactics he comes up with I guess. It's like the writer said, I'll make a cold calculated MC and give him every disadvantage possible (no aldnoah, trainer mech) and make him look like a genius for overcoming a superior opponent.

That might have worked if they didn't put such obvious flaws into the mechs of the opponents, but now it's ultimately coming back to haunt them because other flaws are being revealed (such as the martian mechs being pretty vulnerable to regular weapons by earth mechs), that coupled with the fact that the martians have no visible army makes me question why is it only inaho making progress against these guys? Even if you have no strategy you can overwhelm them fairly easily with the amount of forces on earth.

I think along with this the biggest problem about Inaho is that he's the same character from the beginning of the show (this is a problem in general with the show but I'm focusing on inaho right now). What do we know about him other than he's apparently smarter than everyone in the UEF? So ultimately we are left with an emotionless MC who is winning battles because the martians have the most glaring flaws in the mechs to exploit. That isn't very appealing..

xchee said:

This is just part of the inconsistent writing in the show. It was the same way when the Emperor 180'd on his plan to investigate the princess death in the same episode he decided to do it. That made no sense either, but hey I guess it was for dramatic effect.

It's the same way that the martians apparently needed a reason to start the war when they have no one to answer to. Like..... I mean in episode 11 Marito even mentions this (and in doing so breaks the logic of the show itself)... if there's no one to answer to, why not just attack without going through all that roundabout convoluted shit?

I thought that the reason the emperor had 180'd on the investigation plan was because his most trusted knight had told him not to trust the Terran (Slaine). Also, when you mentioned the "roundabout convoluted shit", that was only for the ceasefire period (If I am on the same page). After that period, Count "I forgot his name" attacked relentlessly.

- AP
Sep 21, 2014 11:07 PM
Jun 2008
having rewatched the final part again two things. I think Princess and Inaho aren't dead.

Slaine is obviously a terrible shot and even though Inaho got shot, it never shows the wound close up nor does it show the princess' head after she is shot.

My theory is that it looks like Slaine grazed Inaho which caused a large wound but not enough of one to cause death without time to save him.

Sauzbaum likewise shot the princess in a non vital spot before hitting her in the head, but wait her helmet appeared split second before the shot hit her head, she is also likely to be alive,

Slaine left the scene before checking the bodies.

But we have Slaines sister and that other girl in the corridor likely to come in and rescue them both. Which other than blood loss im pretty certain both of them will be fine.

Which is kind of sad for Slaine that hes such a failure.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Sep 21, 2014 11:08 PM

Mar 2012
Inaho is dead, Princess is dead.
Good, this show has satisfied me.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Sep 21, 2014 11:35 PM

Aug 2013
I don't want Slaine to be MC so I'm hoping they're both alive. I'd take cliche over retard Slaine as MC any day.
Sep 21, 2014 11:42 PM
May 2012
HOW COME THIS THING CAN GET ANY WORSE!!??

Would it be better IF that bastard Saazbum didn't show up at the end & stay dead? I can't believe that bullshit still continues. Now I really started to hate him even more.

It's not Slaine's fault for crying out loud. They are just making him into their lackey. Now I think Slaine will regret his "foolish" move after what happened. He wouldn't shot Inaho IF the princess finally clear her statement!

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!
Sep 21, 2014 11:45 PM

Aug 2013
DON'T WORRY! HIME SAMA WILL SAVE BOTH OF THEM!
http://youtu.be/WK0z87WrhGo?t=1m14s
Sep 21, 2014 11:56 PM

May 2009
Lanik said:
And everyone died. The end.
Honestly that's my thoughts exactly. Only good thing to come out of this ending was Inaho's death.
Sep 22, 2014 12:11 AM

Aug 2013
After thinking about it for a bit, I don't think Inaho is dead. I'm not sure about the Princess but I was pondering Inaho pulling the gun out and I think that if Inaho had actually given up and was planning on dying, he would have just ignored Slaine. I think he pulled the gun out to force Slaine into shooting him but knowing that the shot would not kill him.
Sep 22, 2014 2:04 AM

Oct 2010
AntonyRedgrave said:
Vlazeon said:

yeah I agree....why so many people hate Inaho and like Nagato Yuki since they are both acting so cool and emotionless
Signature Removed
Sep 22, 2014 2:15 AM
May 2012
ErenxMikasa said:

Are you trolling or something right now, or am I missing something here?

PRINCESS IS ALREADY DEAD FOR GOD SAKE & AND SO WERE INAHO. Because Slaine finally too late to save her thanks to that bastard Saazbum!!

This show really started get me nerves till I've been getting over-emotional feelings all the time.

Ok, well since you guys now wanna change it to something more accurate. Sure, yes, I do comment on a lot of those in MAL. So what? that's because I care about this show since Code Geass, Guilty Crown & Valvrave the liberator. Plus, sometimes there are scenes that they like to joke about (like the end of Episode 3, Torture scenes plus the shower scenes) that actually were interesting or good.
Sep 22, 2014 2:27 AM
Mar 2012
I would have called this an average anime if it wasn't for the last few minutes. Unless it turns out to be another batch of fake drama and they are still alive but somehow the count who also was shot is dead then I'd still call this average, especially if it was just done to promote the next season.
Fights were kinda interesting, kinda because a rookie with average practical skills and excellent thought processes shouldn't be able to last more against an opponent that kills veterans like flies, because he's still using the same weak mecha and there is a limit to how much you can exploit it and to its survivability.
But I really like the backstory as well as the personality of the mc and main villain of this season, the minor characters though were a pain in the ass, especially those childish interactions between them.
I might just watch the 1st episode of the next season to see whether they are alive or not although they might be delaying the reveal to keep you watching.
Sep 22, 2014 2:27 AM

Aug 2013
MohdJeffreyZin said:
ErenxMikasa said:

PRINCESS IS ALREADY DEAD FOR GOD SAKE & AND SO WERE INAHO. Because Slaine finally too late to save her thanks to that bastard Saazbum!!

This show really started get me nerves till I've been getting over-emotional feelings all the time.

Ok, well since you guys now wanna change it to something more accurate. Sure, yes, I do comment on a lot of those in MAL. So what? that's because I care about this show since Code Geass, Guilty Crown & Valvrave the liberator. Plus, sometimes there are scenes that they like to joke about (like the end of Episode 3, Torture scenes plus the shower scenes) that actually were interesting or good.

We don't actually know that they're dead. They're bleeding a lot, but not necessarily dead. That particular post was a joke, but the one 2 above yours has my more serious thoughts about it.
Sep 22, 2014 2:58 AM

May 2011
ErenxMikasa said:
MohdJeffreyZin said:

We don't actually know that they're dead. They're bleeding a lot, but not necessarily dead. That particular post was a joke, but the one 2 above yours has my more serious thoughts about it.

Well normally you can't survive a shot in the head and even if Slaine is a terrible at shooting (like someone mentioned) he couldn't miss from that distance. The pricess got shot in the head too, so I would like to say they are pretty much dead by normal standards.
Sep 22, 2014 3:13 AM

Jan 2009
This episode was great. Finally got to the climatic halfway point of the Aldnoah.Zero series, can't wait for S2! I just hope they actually killed off the Princess completely instead of the whole "You think she's dead, but she's actually alive" deal. As much as I want Inaho to be alive as well, no way Slain could miss from that distance. RIP Inaho.....without you, the Terrans are in deep dookie in S2.
Sep 22, 2014 3:25 AM

Mar 2012
Supposing the two of them will be in second season:

If they managed to make a new, original, and ingenious way to explain how they managed to live, I'll give my hats of to them.

But if they just made it like: "Hey bitches, I have the aldnoah powers, I can't possibly be dead." Well, I don;t know. ._.

Still the Princess died when she was strangled. How could she not die from multiple gun shots? You can't possibly resuscitate someone from their gun shots, or can you?
Sep 22, 2014 3:50 AM

Dec 2011
Damn, things aren't looking good for Inaho and his friends, I think something bad will probably happen lol.

Dat Inaho speech about what it takes to end a war doe...

That "It was you?!" moment when Seylum saw that Saazbaum was the one trying to kill her.

Damn, Saazbaum's kataphrakt just attained the "full badass" looks level XD.

Sacre bleu! Inaho's losing a fight and is asking them to retreat... but it was all along his plan to get Saazbaum to lower his defensive barrier... dat Inaho's such a boss XD!

I think that count Cruhteo might still be alive since his kataphrakt activated hmmmmm...

Awwww, a tender moment between Inaho and Seylum :3

Damn... freaking hell... Seylum just got shot in the chest and even in the head by Saazbaum whom Slaine had saved from Inaho...

Slaine just lost it... and shot Inaho in the head (at least it seemed so).

Well yeah... um... erm... I hope Inaho proves to be a cyborg that can't die or that somehow he is saved...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Sep 22, 2014 4:10 AM

Oct 2010
I don't know where to put everything. On one hand I felt like this anime was so amazing and stunning, on the other hand it was full of understatements that it was sometimes hard to watch. I mean. A highschooler kills so many highranked Marsian generals who have Aldnoah. I mean. From which side is it logical I don't know. It was just too unbelievable. And I don't really care that he was the main character, I'm sick of main characters doing impossible things.
Plus the 'oh Hime!' scene, where he was crawling to her was just so out of place. He doesn't show emotions even to his sister, he didn't show emotions to this so-called Hime, where did this love come from I don't know.
If Hime and Inaho are going to be alive I'm not going to watch the second season, like, really, it's not actually needed.
I still have a soft spot for Slaine though, and I was crushed along with him in the last scene. Eh, still don't understand why he was trying to save Saazbaum...Why did Aldnoah in Tharsis turn on...Just. As I said, too many understatements.
Sep 22, 2014 4:12 AM

Jul 2008
Firstly, I doubt Inaho and the princess are even dead. I'm guessing they will be back in the second season with Slaine as the main villain now. But if the princess is alive then it's another irritating feeling because she died 3 times in this season >.<
Sep 22, 2014 4:25 AM
Oct 2011
Takana_no_Hana said:
Please people don't tell me that you believe Inaho was really dead, plot twist: no he is not.

This kind of setting which kills mc then several episode later on he comes back is not rare to see(aka shingeki no kyojin).

Whatever though, since I'm not interested in Inaho, its quite amusing to watch Slaine break down after Hime was shot, and I do believe that she is dead, for real this time.

I don't think it is about whether the main characters are dead, rather, it is about how absurd the plot development would be if they aren't dead. Princess shot in the back, then shot in the head. Inaho shot in the head. How are they going to keep these characters alive? By gathering the dragonballs?
Sep 22, 2014 4:27 AM

Apr 2008
azuredrak said:
Takana_no_Hana said:
Please people don't tell me that you believe Inaho was really dead, plot twist: no he is not.

This kind of setting which kills mc then several episode later on he comes back is not rare to see(aka shingeki no kyojin).

Whatever though, since I'm not interested in Inaho, its quite amusing to watch Slaine break down after Hime was shot, and I do believe that she is dead, for real this time.

I don't think it is about whether the main characters are dead, rather, it is about how absurd the plot development would be if they aren't dead. Princess shot in the back, then shot in the head. Inaho shot in the head. How are they going to keep these characters alive? By gathering the dragonballs?

Aldnoah powered healing pods!
Sep 22, 2014 4:27 AM
Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:
NoulisVraxati said:

If Slein was one dimensional he could have picked a side from the start and start shooting, clearly he has some iner conflict about what side he really support, idk why u cant see that cuz its pretty obvious.

That inner conflict died with Trillram. Everything since then has been "HIME HIME HIME TAKE ME TO HIME NOW! SCREW YOUR QUESTIONS. GIMME HIME HIME HIME HIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Inaho was right to shoot Slaine down. Even without Slain firing the first shot. Slaine showed he was obsessed with the princess. Dangerously so. Keeping him around would be a risk of him turning on them the moment the princess was at risk. Proof of this is what happened in this episode. Slaine was doomed from the get go and was made only to become a villain for season two.

That's EXACTLY why Inaho shouldn't have shot Slaine down. Keep your friends close. Keep your enimies CLOSER. At the very least they should have picked him up and taken him prisoner. That way he'd be locked up where he can't do any more damage. Instead he deliberately left him RIGHT NEXT TO A DESTROYED MECH that the martians were obviously going to look for, thereby guaranteeing that he would get picked up by the Martians. That is what ultimately came back to haunt Inaho.
Sep 22, 2014 4:30 AM

Apr 2008
Vanihm said:
Darklight0303 said:

That inner conflict died with Trillram. Everything since then has been "HIME HIME HIME TAKE ME TO HIME NOW! SCREW YOUR QUESTIONS. GIMME HIME HIME HIME HIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Inaho was right to shoot Slaine down. Even without Slain firing the first shot. Slaine showed he was obsessed with the princess. Dangerously so. Keeping him around would be a risk of him turning on them the moment the princess was at risk. Proof of this is what happened in this episode. Slaine was doomed from the get go and was made only to become a villain for season two.

That's EXACTLY why Inaho shouldn't have shot Slaine down. Keep your friends close. Keep your enimies CLOSER. At the very least they should have picked him up and taken him prisoner. That way he'd be locked up where he can't do any more damage. Instead he deliberately left him RIGHT NEXT TO A DESTROYED MECH that the martians were obviously going to look for, thereby guaranteeing that he would get picked up by the Martians. That is what ultimately came back to haunt Inaho.

Leaving him behind was indeed a mistake that I won't deny. Shooting him down however was justified as Slaine shot him first instead of answering his questions
Pages (43) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2014

719 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 1:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.