Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2014 11:30 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I sense a tsundere. Lol.

I just realized the flying fish is like Tokyo ESP, except they have a different function, here.
Sep 16, 2014 5:28 PM
Apr 2014
weepingtendons said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I sense a tsundere. Lol.

I just realized the flying fish is like Tokyo ESP, except they have a different function, here.

"It's not like I wanted to save you, baka!" - Miwa, Shūji. xD
Either way, I really want to see how the battle between Miwa and Hairein will go. :o
Nov 17, 2014 5:39 AM

Nov 2011
Welp, I can't say I'm surprised by the tension displayed from this chapter.
Nov 17, 2014 6:30 AM

Oct 2014
Miwa's tsutsun for Osamu. Now imagine him being deredere. XD

Really liked how Osamu tried to get Chika the best way to safety, which would be to get carried by Miwa, but I'm glad that Miwa kicks the honor to carry Chika-cube with his feet. Literally. Miwa's too focused on HIS goal to kill neighbors to be bothered to protect some Tamakoma C-rank while Osamu is all about protecting others, especially Chika.

One A-rank against two BT - well that result of the fight should be clear from the get-go, riiiiiiight?^^
Nov 18, 2014 1:50 AM

Oct 2009
James_Rye said:
One A-rank against two BT - well that result of the fight should be clear from the get-go, riiiiiiight?^^

One Full-Trion, one of the Best A-rank - against severely damaged BT and Support BT with limited offense with both of them having their Trion reservoir drained quite much.

Not so sure now, aren't we?
Nov 18, 2014 10:16 AM

Oct 2014
Cower said:
James_Rye said:

One Full-Trion, one of the Best A-rank - against severely damaged BT and Support BT with limited offense with both of them having their Trion reservoir drained quite much.

Not so sure now, aren't we?

I was kidding, I know how that battle gonna go.^^
Nov 18, 2014 10:43 AM

Oct 2009
I know. But let's avoid spoilers.

Also, i really like that there are no obvious nonsense shit like sudden unexplained (or hardly explainable) surges of power or "deus ex machina" or other similar things that allows MCs win against much stronger opponent (Yeah, i am talking about YOU - Fairy Tail, Naruto and Bleach). So far Ashihara-sensei avoided such things, and i hope he will keep it that way for the entire series.

On a side note: i can't wait for when English (or RU) scanlation catches up with most recent chapters. I, then, will be in the same boat with everyone else, who is not impatient enough to read RAWS XD.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.