Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

How would the Chimera Ant arc have played out if ___ made an appearance and how strong is that character really? SPOILERS

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 16, 2014 8:32 PM

Jan 2014
Hisoka will get rekt. Has that been mentioned already?
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 16, 2014 8:33 PM

Dec 2012
Hisoka will die for sure.

Sep 17, 2014 7:58 AM
Aug 2014
TripleSRank said:
ZGriffin said:

Killua hasn't been shown to rate opponents power like Hisika. Its easy, Hisoka saw Netero rated him, and wanted to obviously fight him. Personally, to me, Hisoka is a Demon just waiting on a strong opponent to let loose. You can look at it however you want.

Actually, Killua explicitly rated people once, and it included Hisoka, no less. Just before the Heaven's Arena arc, he used lines in the dirt to show Gon their strengths compared to Hisoka and Hanzo. (He placed himself laughably close to Hisoka, though.)

Killua didn't rate he just assumed and was just going off his knowledge and common sense as a fighter. Hisoka seems to be much more accurate, like he has an actual ability for it.
Sep 17, 2014 8:09 AM
Aug 2014
Lynx_7 said:
ZGriffin said:

Hello, Hisoka wanted to fight Netero and the strongest Zodiacs. His power scaling is probably correct so Hisoka knows what he is doing, I mean the guy is a monster. If anyone could kill a RG alone it would be Hisoka.
Hisoka probably came from the dark continent lolol, but seriously, his sole purpose in life is to fight strong people and and be cool doing it.

Hisoka challenging Netero in the beginning of the series is just as hilarious as Killua saying he could have killed the old men if he wanted to. What both of them have in common is that they were out of their minds.

For real, though, Hisoka cares about the challenge. I'm not sure he takes the time to consider whether or not he could actually beat his opponent. If anything, I'm guessing he would be thrilled to face somebody stronger than himself even knowing the chances of him winning to be slim. Just like Netero, really.

Ok have you seen anyone else say to Neteros face they want to fight him, with that vile look on their face, showing not even a hint of fear or doubt? Like I said look at it however YOU want, but we will never know the extent of Hisokas power until he fights someone of his own caliber. And like I said, to me, Hisoka is Demon hiding tremendous power.
Sep 17, 2014 8:12 AM
Aug 2014
Winter_Fox_Tami said:
I find it inconceivable that Hisoka would have lost to any of the Royal Guard, particularly Menthuthuyoupi, and it's difficult to imagine him being defeated by Neferpitou or Shaiapouf either. There's too much focus on raw strength and nen power; Hisoka is a master martial artist, while the Roya Guard were just born and know nothing about the art of fighting, they just kill people with their overwhelming power. Kite's loss to Pitou is irrelevant to me, because it was never once said or even implied that Kite was a great martial artist, he was always shown fighting with weapons. The Election Arc also strongly implies that he can perfectly assess a person's true strength, and if true, he still wished to fight Netero knowing how strong he was. The Guanyin statue would have thrilled him. There's also the fact that he only wants to fight people he believes can challenge him, but the only person in the Phantom Troupe he's interested in is Chrollo, which means that he regards everyone else in the Troupe as so beneath him that they aren't worth fighting. And you have to remember that he's never once been shown fighting seriously, every time he fights he either kills his opponent instantly or just plays around with them, we don't know how good he actually is. We knew all along that Netero was powerful, but didn't know just how much until he fought Meruem, Hisoka could also have immense hidden power that he's never needed to show

The last sentence is how I view Hisoka.
Sep 17, 2014 8:16 AM
Aug 2014
Winter_Fox_Tami said:
I find it inconceivable that Hisoka would have lost to any of the Royal Guard, particularly Menthuthuyoupi, and it's difficult to imagine him being defeated by Neferpitou or Shaiapouf either. There's too much focus on raw strength and nen power; Hisoka is a master martial artist, while the Roya Guard were just born and know nothing about the art of fighting, they just kill people with their overwhelming power. Kite's loss to Pitou is irrelevant to me, because it was never once said or even implied that Kite was a great martial artist, he was always shown fighting with weapons. The Election Arc also strongly implies that he can perfectly assess a person's true strength, and if true, he still wished to fight Netero knowing how strong he was. The Guanyin statue would have thrilled him. There's also the fact that he only wants to fight people he believes can challenge him, but the only person in the Phantom Troupe he's interested in is Chrollo, which means that he regards everyone else in the Troupe as so beneath him that they aren't worth fighting. And you have to remember that he's never once been shown fighting seriously, every time he fights he either kills his opponent instantly or just plays around with them, we don't know how good he actually is. We knew all along that Netero was powerful, but didn't know just how much until he fought Meruem, Hisoka could also have immense hidden power that he's never needed to show

This was good, the last sentence is pretty much how I view Hisoka. He is still shrouded in mystery, to bad there's only 1 more episode. :(
Sep 17, 2014 9:32 AM

Nov 2011
The_Mad_Wizard said:
Did you guys know why Netero insisted to fight the King alone?

Because he knows that the King is so strong that this is going to be a fight of a lifetime.

Heck! He even put his subordinates in danger for that moment.

What's Netero's reaction to Hisoka?

This is one of the better arguments I've seen.

It's not that I thought Hisoka could beat Netero anyway, but I think this helps to emphasize the difference in strength.

Edit: Faulty quoting.
TripleSRankSep 17, 2014 2:27 PM
Sep 17, 2014 10:03 AM
Aug 2014
[quote=TripleSRank]
Kuralchemist99 said:
The_Mad_Wizard said:
Did you guys know why Netero insisted to fight the King alone?

Because he knows that the King is so strong that this is going to be a fight of a lifetime.

Heck! He even put his subordinates in danger for that moment.

What's Netero's reaction to Hisoka?

This is one of the better arguments I've seen.

It's not that I thought Hisoka could beat Netero anyway, but I think this helps to emphasize the difference in strength.

You have to think though, Netero is not the type of person to fight someone just for the hell of it. Maybe when he was younger, but not now, and I thought he just ignored him because he didn't want to fight someone as strong as Hisoka without doing some training first. Go back and watch thier exchange again, Hisoka probably rated him like 200 lol. Either way Netero was challenged, look at it however you want, but Hisoka basically said I want to fight you really bad right now and Netero chose not to. Its basically up to us viewers to decide why.
ZGriffinSep 17, 2014 10:06 AM
Sep 17, 2014 11:48 AM

Nov 2010
The Hisoka circlejerk is strong in this topic.
Expecting to see people say Hisoka would own post-rose Meruem with his hands tied to his back because he is actually the secret king of the Dark Continent.

Like someone already posted, Netero's reaction to Pitou: shit's strong yo.
Netero's reaction to Meruem: excited to be the challenger for the first time in a long while.
Netero's reaction to Hisoka: Volume 4, page 121, chapter 32. He does not.give.a.single.shit. Even Hisoka was annoyed by the amounts of fuck he was given.
Sep 17, 2014 12:58 PM

Oct 2013
Leffair said:
Expecting to see people say Hisoka would own post-rose Meruem with his hands tied to his back because he is actually the secret king of the Dark Continent.

Netero's reaction to Meruem: excited to be the challenger for the first time in a long while.
Netero's reaction to Hisoka: Volume 4, page 121, chapter 32. He does not.give.a.single.shit. Even Hisoka was annoyed by the amounts of fuck he was given.

Hahahaha, I laughed, thx :)
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Sep 17, 2014 1:03 PM
Oct 2011
No one would want Hisoka dead, so Togashi did a good thing by keeping him out of the arc.
Sep 17, 2014 1:06 PM

Dec 2012
Even Shoot didn't die in the invasion, I think Hisoka will be fine.
Sep 17, 2014 1:10 PM
Oct 2011
Except that shoot is not like Hisoka. Hisoka likes to fight, he finds thrill in battle, he'd fight until the end. Shoot is a coward.
Sep 17, 2014 1:14 PM
Jul 2018
At least ONE scene with Hisoka would've been nice :o
Sep 17, 2014 1:22 PM

Dec 2012
Candor said:
Except that shoot is not like Hisoka. Hisoka likes to fight, he finds thrill in battle, he'd fight until the end. Shoot is a coward.

What? did you like completely ignore how he tried to keep fighting and buy time, even though he knows Youpi will kill him. For fucks sake, the guy was crawling after being badly injured. Yeah he is obviously a coward.

Nobody on the ''good'' side of characters died, except for Netero, Hisoka will be saved by the plot, if he had been in that arc, like Morel and Shoot.
Sep 17, 2014 1:30 PM
Aug 2014
Leffair said:

haha, when the anime starts back up or the manga shows Hisokas true strength I will laugh at this comment even more if it pops back up.
Sep 17, 2014 1:31 PM

Dec 2013
tsudecimo said:
Candor said:

What? did you like completely ignore how he tried to keep fighting and buy time, even though he knows Youpi will kill him. For fucks sake, the guy was crawling after being badly injured. Yeah he is obviously a coward.

Nobody on the ''good'' side of characters died, except for Netero, Hisoka will be saved by the plot, if he had been in that arc, like Morel and Shoot.
This. Pretty much. If Shoot made it against a royal guard, Hisoka would too.
Sep 17, 2014 4:05 PM

Nov 2010
ZGriffin said:
Leffair said:

haha, when the anime starts back up or the manga shows Hisokas true strength I will laugh at this comment even more if it pops back up.

Why, I hope you have a grand ol' laugh my good sir! Just the giggliest time of your life. Laughing is good for your health and the best receipt for an enjoyable life. Though I'm still not sure what you'll be laughing about. Never did I say that Hisoka was a weak fella, but you can check Netero's reaction to his silly little challenge for yourself. I was even kind enough to point out the exact chapter and page so anyone could share Netero's glorious fucks. Which are none, unfortunately, so there's not much to share. Netero ain't got no time for clowns!

Kuralchemist99 said:
tsudecimo said:

This. Pretty much. If Shoot made it against a royal guard, Hisoka would too.

If barely making it out alive without making so much as a dent on the enemy equals victory, then I guess Hisoka could win after all.
On behalf of the holy church of Hisoka I'd like to apologise for ever doubting the mighty pedoclown. I can only pray that his glowing penis finds compassion and offers me forgiveness.
Sep 17, 2014 7:20 PM

Jul 2014
Candor said:

What a weird comment. He kept fighting Menthuthuyoupi being completely certain that he was going to die.
Winter_Fox_TamiSep 17, 2014 7:41 PM
Sep 17, 2014 9:10 PM

Mar 2014
Leffair said:

You make a very valid point with that chapter. Almost invalidates whatever the guy in the last page was talking about with martial arts and all that.

Winter_Fox_Tami said:
I find it inconceivable that Hisoka would have lost to any of the Royal Guard, particularly Menthuthuyoupi, and it's difficult to imagine him being defeated by Neferpitou or Shaiapouf either. There's too much focus on raw strength and nen power; Hisoka is a master martial artist, while the Royal Guard were just born and know nothing about the art of fighting, they just kill people with their overwhelming power. Kite's loss to Pitou is irrelevant to me, because it was never once said or even implied that Kite was a great martial artist, he was always shown fighting with weapons. The Election Arc also strongly implies that he can perfectly assess a person's true strength, and if true, he still wished to fight Netero knowing how strong he was. The Guanyin statue would have thrilled him. There's also the fact that he only wants to fight people he believes can challenge him, but the only person in the Phantom Troupe he's interested in is Chrollo, which means that he regards everyone else in the Troupe as so beneath him that they aren't worth fighting. And you have to remember that he's never once been shown fighting seriously, every time he fights he either kills his opponent instantly or just plays around with them, we don't know how good he actually is. We knew all along that Netero was powerful, but didn't know just how much until he fought Meruem, Hisoka could also have immense hidden power that he's never needed to show.

Please enlighten me on how Hisoka would have been able to defeat Youpi with his martial arts skills. Like someone said before, how do you expect Hisoka to land a hit on Youpi when the dude has 10 + eyeballs & 6 arms flailing around simultaneously? Hisoka would get slaughtered.

And for the record, Pitou had a pretty tough time beating Kite (with one arm). The ants are also fast learners, Pitou learned almost all the ins and outs to Nen in just a few days, Pouf helped the soldier Ants develop their Hatsu, and Youpi evolved into a much greater form within 30 minutes. Oh and do I have to mention Meruem, who tore the limbs off the greatest martial artist in the Hunter universe?

Also, you're pretty wrong about Hisoka and the Phantom Troupe. Just in one of the recent episodes you see Hisoka's "toybox" and in it you see Chrollo and the entire Phantom Troupe. That means he also finds them to be strong opponents. If he found them all to be beneath him then he wouldn't have waited for Chrollo to be alone to be able to fight him. There's also the fact that members of the Troupe have some OP abilities (eg. Shalnark's "Auto-Pilot" & Feitan's "Pain Packer").

Idk what you were watching but I got a pretty good idea of how strong Netero was after seeing his training flashbacks.

Leffair was right, the circlejerk is real. Now I'm not saying that Hisoka has no chance of defeating the guards but I think it's pretty ridiculous to find him losing to be "inconceivable". It's the other way around.
jreginaldSep 17, 2014 9:22 PM
Sep 17, 2014 10:39 PM

Jul 2014
1) "Also, you're pretty wrong about Hisoka and the Phantom Troupe. Just in one of the recent episodes you see Hisoka's "toybox" and in it you see Chrollo and the entire Phantom Troupe. That means he also finds them to be strong opponents. If he found them all to be beneath him then he wouldn't have waited for Chrollo to be alone to be able to fight him. There's also the fact that members of the Troupe have some OP abilities (eg. Shalnark's "Auto-Pilot" & Feitan's "Pain Packer")."

Hanzo and Menchi were also in that toy box, so members of the troupe being in it is irrelevant. They were both in the room with him during the first election when he remarked on how boring everyone in there aside from the zodiacs was, plus Gon was his favourite toy before he even learned nen. Zeno was also in the box, and neither the anime or manga has ever shown him meeting Zeno. Besides, it's just a picture.

2) "Idk what you were watching but I got a pretty good idea of how strong Netero was after seeing his training flashbacks."

It obviously implied he was extremely powerful, which we all knew from his first appearance in the series, but it didn't show the reality of his true power, that he can summon a bodhisattva that can throw hundreds of strikes faster than the speed of sound. That's a technique which virtually no one would have a chance against, and I don't think Hisoka could have bested it either. Seeing him punch ten thousand times every day, as cool as it is and as fast as they were, didn't prepare me for the Guanyin statue.

3) "Oh and do I have to mention Meruem, who tore the limbs off the greatest martial artist in the Hunter universe?"

I never said that Hisoka could beat Meruem, and it was explained why Meruem was able to cut off Netero's limbs. Hisoka would have something like a 0.00001% chance of beating him.

4) "Like someone already posted, Netero's reaction to Pitou: shit's strong yo.

You make a very valid point with that chapter. Almost invalidates whatever the guy in the last page was talking about with martial arts and all that."

Meruem was a threat to the entire world and Netero had to fight him for their plan to work, his joy was just a pleasant by-product. Netero was the chairman of the Hunter's Association, do you really think he would just attack someone who was in the midst of taking his exam? Trying to kill an examinee obviously wouldn't be good for the Association's reputation. And Hisoka wasn't annoyed at all by Netero's reaction, I'm not sure how it was translated or came across in English, but Hisoka's thoughts as he left Netero's room after being interviewed strongly implied that Netero was baiting him.

5) "Please enlighten me on how Hisoka would have been able to defeat Youpi with his martial arts skills. Like someone said before, how do you expect Hisoka to land a hit on Youpi when the dude has 10 + eyeballs & 6 arms flailing around simultaneously?"

... So? That does nothing to indicate that Hisoka would lose, Youpi just has herculean strength and nen power, flailing all his arms around and making himself explode doesn't seem like it would pose much of a threat to people like Hisoka, Illumi, Zeno, etc. He fights like a brute, "flail" is the perfect word, and that trick where he pretends to make himself explode isn't really that clever at all, no one would ever fall for that twice, and only a simple person (i.e. Knuckle) would even fall for it a first time. Youpi clearly has more power, but that doesn't matter if he can't hit him. Hisoka is clearly an excellent long-range fighter with chirurgical reflexes.

And all that doesn't matter as much as the simple fact that no one except Togashi knows just how powerful he's going to turn out to be. Simple context clues can give us an indication of his minimum level of skill, his floor can be inferred, but none of us know just how high is ceiling is. I don't think he's going to end up as the strongest character either, I have trouble seeing him beating Silva, I think Illumi and Zeno would stand pretty good chances against him, I don't think he would have had more than a small shot of being Netero, and Ging will probably turn out to be stronger, as well.
Winter_Fox_TamiSep 18, 2014 2:45 PM
Sep 18, 2014 12:26 PM
Aug 2014
Winter_Fox_Tami said:
1) "Also, you're pretty wrong about Hisoka and the Phantom Troupe. Just in one of the recent episodes you see Hisoka's "toybox" and in it you see Chrollo and the entire Phantom Troupe. That means he also finds them to be strong opponents. If he found them all to be beneath him then he wouldn't have waited for Chrollo to be alone to be able to fight him. There's also the fact that members of the Troupe have some OP abilities (eg. Shalnark's "Auto-Pilot" & Feitan's "Pain Packer")."

Hanzo and Menchi were also in that toy box, so members of the troupe being in it is irrelevant. They were both in the room with him during the first election when he remarked on how boring everyone in there aside from the zodiacs was, plus Gon was his favourite toy before he even learned nen. Zeno was also in the box, and neither the anime or manga has ever shown him meeting Zeno. Besides, it's just a picture.

2) "Idk what you were watching but I got a pretty good idea of how strong Netero was after seeing his training flashbacks."

It obviously implied he was extremely powerful, which we all knew from his first appearance in the series, but it didn't show the reality of his true power, that he can summon a bodhisattva that can throw hundreds of strikes faster than the speed of sound. That's a technique which virtually no one would have a chance against, and I don't think Hisoka could have bested it either. Seeing him punch ten thousand times every day, as cool as it is and as fast as they were, didn't prepare me for the Guanyin statue.

3) "Oh and do I have to mention Meruem, who tore the limbs off the greatest martial artist in the Hunter universe?"

I never said that Hisoka could beat Meruem, and it was explained why Meruem was able to cut off Netero's limbs. Hisoka would have something like a 0.00001% chance of beating him.

4) "Like someone already posted, Netero's reaction to Pitou: shit's strong yo.

You make a very valid point with that chapter. Almost invalidates whatever the guy in the last page was talking about with martial arts and all that."

Meruem was a threat to the entire world and Netero had to fight him for their plan to work, his joy was just a pleasant by-product. Netero was the chairman of the Hunter's Association, do you really think he would just attack someone who was in the midst of taking his exam? Trying to kill an examinee obviously wouldn't be good for the Association's reputation. And Hisoka wasn't annoyed at all by Netero's reaction, I'm not sure how it was translated or came across in English, but Hisoka's thoughts as he left Netero's room after being interviewed strongly implied that Netero was baiting him.

5) "Please enlighten me on how Hisoka would have been able to defeat Youpi with his martial arts skills. Like someone said before, how do you expect Hisoka to land a hit on Youpi when the dude has 10 + eyeballs & 6 arms flailing around simultaneously?"

... So? That does nothing to indicate that Hisoka would lose, Youpi just has herculean strength and nen power, flailing all his arms around and making himself explode doesn't seem like it would pose much of a threat to people like Hisoka, Illumi, Zeno, etc. He fights like a brute, "flail" is the perfect word, and that trick where he pretends to make himself explode isn't really that clever at all, no one would ever fall that twice, and only a simple person (i.e. Knuckle) would even fall for it a first time. Youpi clearly has more power, but that doesn't matter if he can't hit him. Hisoka is clearly an excellent long-range fighter with chirurgical reflexes.

And all that doesn't matter as much as the simple fact that no one except Togashi knows just how powerful he's going to turn out to be. Simple context clues can give us an indication of his minimum level of skill, his floor can be inferred, but none of us know just how high is ceiling is. I don't think he's going to end up as the strongest character either, I have trouble seeing him beating Silva, I think Illumi and Zeno would stand pretty good chances against him, I don't think he would have had more than a small shot of being Netero, and Ging will probably turn out to be stronger, as well.

Well said!!
Sep 18, 2014 3:24 PM

Mar 2014
Winter_Fox_Tami said:

1. Just because Hisoka is "bored of them" does not mean that he doesn't think they're strong (that's what the box was there for). Hanzo is pretty strong, he was the 3rd to come out of the Trick Tower during the Hunter Exam. Just because he wasn't shown meeting Zeno doesn't mean he hasn't. I'm pretty sure Hisoka knows a thing or two about the heads of Zoldyck family given how close (?) he is to Illumi & Killua.

There's still the point that he needed to get Chrollo alone, meaning he knows that he can't fight all of the Phantom Troupe AND there's also the fact that many members of the group have some really nasty abilities. I was mainly disagreeing with you thinking that the rest of the troupe isn't worth fighting to Hisoka.

2. Sure.

3. Way to miss my point (I like how you left out what I said about the Royal Guards). I never said that you said that he could beat Meruem, I was just using him as another example of how the Ants are all quick-learners. You used Hisoka's mastery of martial arts as if it's some determining factor against them when the Ants could easily adapt.

4. Leffair's point was that Netero didn't give a shit about Hisoka wanting to challenge him. If you remember correctly, Hisoka noticed that Netero was the only "director" that had his guard down/at ease while the rest (eg. Menchi, Satotz) were wary of Hisoka. And Crunchyroll came up with the same translation, which is pretty good imo.

5. Again, not my point. I'm all for the possibility of Hisoka being able to defeat the Royal Guard. What I want to know is why you find it so "inconceivable" for Hisoka to lose to them. I think it's the other way, Hisoka would have a pretty hard time fighting against them. Pitou has amazing agility, being able to (barely) defend herself against Netero's attacks. Pouf is also smart as hell, as is Hisoka, so this one may be in Hisoka's favor. But then again, Pouf also has some great abilities. All 3 of the Guards are strong, Youpi especially. What the hell do you expect Hisoka to do against that dude? Throw cards? Lol.
jreginaldSep 18, 2014 3:32 PM
Sep 18, 2014 4:59 PM

Jul 2014
jreginald said:
Winter_Fox_Tami said:

1. Just because Hisoka is "bored of them" does not mean that he doesn't think they're strong (that's what the box was there for). Hanzo is pretty strong, he was the 3rd to come out of the Trick Tower during the Hunter Exam. Just because he wasn't shown meeting Zeno doesn't mean he hasn't. I'm pretty sure Hisoka knows a thing or two about the heads of Zoldyck family given how close (?) he is to Illumi & Killua.

There's still the point that he needed to get Chrollo alone, meaning he knows that he can't fight all of the Phantom Troupe AND there's also the fact that many members of the group have some really nasty abilities. I was mainly disagreeing with you thinking that the rest of the troupe isn't worth fighting to Hisoka.

2. Sure.

3. Way to miss my point (I like how you left out what I said about the Royal Guards). I never said that you said that he could beat Meruem, I was just using him as another example of how the Ants are all quick-learners. You used Hisoka's mastery of martial arts as if it's some determining factor against them when the Ants could easily adapt.

4. Leffair's point was that Netero didn't give a shit about Hisoka wanting to challenge him. If you remember correctly, Hisoka noticed that Netero was the only "director" that had his guard down/at ease while the rest (eg. Menchi, Satotz) were wary of Hisoka. And Crunchyroll came up with the same translation, which is pretty good imo.

5. Again, not my point. I'm all for the possibility of Hisoka being able to defeat the Royal Guard. What I want to know is why you find it so "inconceivable" for Hisoka to lose to them. I think it's the other way, Hisoka would have a pretty hard time fighting against them. Pitou has amazing agility, being able to (barely) defend herself against Netero's attacks. Pouf is also smart as hell, as is Hisoka, so this one may be in Hisoka's favor. But then again, Pouf also has some great abilities. All 3 of the Guards are strong, Youpi especially. What the hell do you expect Hisoka to do against that dude? Throw cards? Lol.
jreginald said:
Winter_Fox_Tami said:

2. Sure.

1) Hanzo didn't even know nen when Hisoka met him, so him getting out of Trick Tower third is irrelevant. I also never said that he didn't regard the members of the Troupe as strong, but it's made clear that his greatest desire is to fight people that he's not sure he can win against, and Chrollo was the Troupe's only member he wants to fight. Wanting to get Chrollo alone is also irrelevant, because he regards Chrollo as an equal, so obviously he wouldn't want to fight his equal + anybody else, no matter how strong or weak they were. Regarding someone as a toy/strong and regarding someone as an opponent who he thinks he could lose to are two different things.

3) I didn't miss your point at all. I never said anything about Chimera Ants in general, you did. The Royal Guard, the 3 of them (I never said anything about any other ants), don't know anything about the art of fighting, as strong and fast as they are, they aren't martial artists. Mentioning Meruem doesn't mean anything, because the reason he was able to best the greatest martial artist in the world couldn't have been more clearly explained. He was the perfect match for someone like Netero.

4) Never said that Netero was wary of him, he's not wary or afraid of anyone, but you were acting as if Netero regarded Hisoka as being weak, when again, I don't care how it came off in English, Hisoka's thoughts as he left Netero's interview heavily implied that Netero was baiting him to attack. Besides, Netero's true thoughts about Hisoka will never be known, trying to guess what they are is nothing more than speculation.

5) Throw cards? Yes, actually, and whatever else he wants to do that we don't know about. Youpi seems like the sort of opponent that can be beat by patiently picking away at them. A fight with him would probably be rather long, but I can definitely see Hisoka hitting and cutting him thousands of times until he eventually falls. Youpi is still an organic creature, he's going to die if he loses enough blood. Hisoka losing to Youpi in particular is inconceivable because Hisoka is the worst type of match-up for someone like him.
I infer that Hisoka could beat Shaipouf, again, because of context clues. Shaiapouf was implied to be the weakest of the Royal Guard, was never shown fighting, and his encounter with Morel seems to hint that he doesn't have a lot of confidence in himself as a fighter. He wanted to escape that room as quickly as possible, but instead of just killing Morel, he used that convoluted plan to divide himself and trick him into dispersing the smoke, a plan which he himself admitted would take a while, which means that he didn't think that killing Morel, who was a 40% of his full power, would be that easy. I'm sure he could beat Morel (even at full strength) but his actions suggest that he didn't think he could do it very easily.
Neferpitou would definitely have the best chance at beating Hisoka. I guess I should say that Youpi and Pouf beating him is inconceivable to me, whereas Pitou would have a more realistic chance, but I still don't find it that likely. Neferpitou is definitely stronger, and can move extremely fast, but moving fast and having fast reflexes are completely different things. I would envision them having a difficult battle that Hisoka wins by having Pitou play right into a plan he would have from the beginning.

Plus, it's just a manga/television show.
Winter_Fox_TamiSep 18, 2014 7:00 PM
Sep 19, 2014 1:24 AM

May 2013
lmao @ ''The Hisoka circlejerk is strong in this topic''

Winter_Fox_Tami said:
Throw cards? Yes, actually, and whatever else he wants to do that we don't know about. Youpi seems like the sort of opponent that can be beat by patiently picking away at them. A fight with him would probably be rather long, but I can definitely see Hisoka hitting and cutting him thousands of times until he eventually falls. Youpi is still an organic creature, he's going to die if he loses enough blood. Hisoka losing to Youpi in particular is inconceivable because Hisoka is the worst type of match-up for someone like him.
I infer that Hisoka could beat Shaipouf, again, because of context clues. Shaiapouf was implied to be the weakest of the Royal Guard, was never shown fighting, and his encounter with Morel seems to hint that he doesn't have a lot of confidence in himself as a fighter. He wanted to escape that room as quickly as possible, but instead of just killing Morel, he used that convoluted plan to divide himself and trick him into dispersing the smoke, a plan which he himself admitted would take a while, which means that he didn't think that killing Morel, who was a 40% of his full power, would be that easy. I'm sure he could beat Morel (even at full strength) but his actions suggest that he didn't think he could do it very easily.
Neferpitou would definitely have the best chance at beating Hisoka. I guess I should say that Youpi and Pouf beating him is inconceivable to me, whereas Pitou would have a more realistic chance, but I still don't find it that likely. Neferpitou is definitely stronger, and can move extremely fast, but moving fast and having fast reflexes are completely different things. I would envision them having a difficult battle that Hisoka wins by having Pitou play right into a plan he would have from the beginning.

Hisoka's cards and bungee gum have weaknesses most people ignore. http://d173.diamond.fastwebserver.de/series/HunterXHunter/0008-009.png

http://i38.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/163/hunter-x-hunter-1642576.jpg

The problem I have with your reasoning is that you do not tell us how Hisoka is going to beat Youpi, Pouf. What ability is he going to use that can kill the two?

His best chances are against Youpi, I agree with that but still then the chances of him defeating Youpi are very slim. Because even if he outsmart Youpi like he did with Kastro, he can't finish him with bungee gum and cards. Youpi tanked a tail slap from Meruem. I hope that you will not suggest that Hisoka's attack is stronger then Meruem attack. Also Youpi managed to take Shoot out of the action in less then 20 seconds as you can see in the scans below. That is a incredible feat. Another feat thats been ignored is that he can fly and shoot aura laser at Hisoka. Hisoka will be on defense for most of the time in this fight and he can out smart Youpi but I still don't see how he can finish him. Unless he can trick Youpi into committing suicide lol. :P
Start of Youpi vs Shoot : http://i25.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/269/hunter-x-hunter-327925.jpg

End of Youpi vs Shoot: http://i14.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/276/hunter-x-hunter-328044.jpg

Sigh, the misconceptions you have about Pouf is shocking. I will be going in depth here.

''Shaiapouf was implied to be the weakest of the Royal Guard''

How and when did that happen? I mean I could have sworn that younger ants are > older ants. Thats why the Royal guards are stronger then the Squad leaders. Meaning he should either be stronger then Pitou and weaker then Youpi or all three of them are equals. Depending on if you see the royal guards born at the same time or not.

''was never shown fighting''

He was shown fighting with Morel and showed how he can use his abilities in combat. Isn't that enough? Surely you can think of ways to use his skills in a fight against Hisoka. For example, he can fly and control Hisoka with his scales. Or split in cells and suprise attack Hisoka from behind. He could ''read'' Hisoka's feelings as a counter attack for Hisoka's tricks, meaning he will not be fooled like Kastro. He can use his En if Hisoka hided behind something, meaning he will most likely not be caught off guard like Gotoh. I can go on and on like this. Pouf is probably Hisoka's worst match up because Hisoka's main strenght, his unpredictable nature, becomes predictable in this fight.

http://d173.diamond.fastwebserver.de/series/HunterXHunter/0273-003.png

''and his encounter with Morel seems to hint that he doesn't have a lot of confidence in himself as a fighter. He wanted to escape that room as quickly as possible, but instead of just killing Morel, he used that convoluted plan to divide himself and trick him into dispersing the smoke, a plan which he himself admitted would take a while, which means that he didn't think that killing Morel, who was a 40% of his full power, would be that easy. I'm sure he could beat Morel (even at full strength) but his actions suggest that he didn't think he could do it very easily. '''

Thats not it, he knew that smoke jail could stay active even if he killed Morel. Remember that both Pitou's and Ponzu's nen stayed active after their death. When he noticed that Morel had a strong personality, he thought of better plan to defeat Morel. That fight showed how smart he is, Morel is no dummy he outsmarted both Leo and Cheetu but Pouf was just too much for him. Granted he was at 35% of his strenght but he was in that state because of ants who were trained by Pouf. It's almost as if they battle started way before the palace invasion.

In Hisoka defense, Morel found and trapped Pouf when he was an emotional mess. Hisoka would probably have tried to kill him at first sight. Something that would not have worked, Pouf too tanked a slap from Meruem. After that I see Hisoka being beaten rather easy.
SaSa-ZoldyckSep 19, 2014 1:35 AM
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Sep 19, 2014 1:34 AM

Mar 2012
Hisoka can actually kill Pitou and Pouf. Maybe even Youpi.
As for Meruem, do you guys think Feitan, Franklin or Phinks could destroy him?
End Zionazism
Sep 19, 2014 2:59 AM

Dec 2013
Mikasa said:
Feitan would have a slim, and I mean a SLIM chance of defeating him. If he was able to survive at least one of Meruem's attacks, he could become incredibly powerful.
Sep 19, 2014 3:08 AM

Oct 2008
Ah Hisoka ,the Boba Fett from the original Star Wars trilogy.

Barely appears or does anything and yet people still orgasm and wet their undies about him.
Sep 19, 2014 3:48 AM

Jun 2014
RedRoseFring said:
Hisoka would get rekt. #OnlyGoodMagicianIsDeadMagician.

This.
Sep 19, 2014 6:01 AM

Mar 2012
Kuralchemist99 said:
Mikasa said:
Feitan would have a slim, and I mean a SLIM chance of defeating him. If he was able to survive at least one of Meruem's attacks, he could become incredibly powerful.

100 spins from Phinks can rip Meruem...
Maybe a few hundred shots from Franklin?
If he's injured, Shizuku can absorb his blood...
End Zionazism
Sep 19, 2014 6:30 AM

Dec 2013
Mikasa said:
Kuralchemist99 said:

Meruem would probably just blitz them. He wouldn't just stand around and let Phinks spin his head, let Franklin shoot him, or let Shizuku drain his blood.
Sep 19, 2014 7:12 AM

Oct 2013
Mikasa said:
Kuralchemist99 said:

Lol, comparte the destruction they make vs the destruction zero hand did and how much damage it did to meruem
there are your answers...
vedatsvetSep 19, 2014 10:28 AM
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Sep 19, 2014 9:40 AM
May 2014
ZGriffin said:
TripleSRank said:

Actually, Killua explicitly rated people once, and it included Hisoka, no less. Just before the Heaven's Arena arc, he used lines in the dirt to show Gon their strengths compared to Hisoka and Hanzo. (He placed himself laughably close to Hisoka, though.)

Killua didn't rate he just assumed and was just going off his knowledge and common sense as a fighter. Hisoka seems to be much more accurate, like he has an actual ability for it.

Considering the scene at the Election's arc where Hisoka is surprised when he rates 90ish a random hunter who was voting I'd say it's safe to assume he has some sort of ability to measure strenght.
Sep 19, 2014 10:18 AM

Jun 2011
tesla21 said:
ZGriffin said:

Considering the scene at the Election's arc where Hisoka is surprised when he rates 90ish a random hunter who was voting I'd say it's safe to assume he has some sort of ability to measure strenght.

well people are forgeting how ignorant Killua was back then, he didn't even know abut nen so obviously hes going to be ridiculously off.

I believe Hisoka could take a RG alone.... either way though it would be an awesome fight.
Sep 19, 2014 10:19 AM

Mar 2014
Winter_Fox_Tami said:

1. Eh, sure. Not really going anywhere with this one. Also, Chrollo was also in that box so he could still be regarded as a "toy".

3. No, you did miss my point. It's true, I did say "ants" because yeah, ALL the ants are fast learners. But I didn't stop there, I went through each and every guard. My point was that at the level they're at, the Guards can easily adapt to their opponent, Hisoka included. I also still want to know WTF Hisoka is going to do with his "martial arts".

Meruem ripped Netero apart because he applied what he learned from reading those books about board games -- find your opponent's rhythm and disrupt it. Meruem is the greatest example of adaptation, which makes him VERY relevant to my schpeel about the ants being able to learn very quickly.

4. No, I'm just agreeing with what Leffair said (not me). At that moment, Netero didn't give a shit about Hisoka wanting to challenge him and this is evident by him leaving his guard down. Now, I'm assuming that you speak Japanese or something? Your interpretation could very well be true if that's how it was in Japanese but that's not really any different from context in the scans shown, which is that Netero could very well handle Hisoka.

5. See, you're greatly underestimating Youpi. You honestly think he's stupid enough to let the opponent keep throwing shit at him until he dies? This is the dude that grew to his final form (?) in under 30 minutes. In that moment he learned about his immense rage and what he could do with it. Youpi can actually be smart. And did you see his new powers? That was some DBZ type shit, AND he can fly at very high speeds (as demonstrated by Meruem). As Sasa said, Hisoka will most likely be on the defensive the whole time. Have a venue in mind, too. If it's an enclosed area, he can do what he did at the beginning vs. Knuckle & Shoot while Hisoka will have to keep on dodging. If it's a huge open field, Youpi can utilize his blaster and if Hisoka tries to escape, I don't doubt that Youpi could easily catch up with his flight. Youpi's "flailing" scenario is just the beginning and even then I think Hisoka would have a hard time. Wtf is his martials arts gonna do here? And even though he's a living organism, Youpi can tank A LOT of hits, as is shown when Killua's "beating" barely did anything to him AND when Knuckle and Shoot's efforts were shown to be futile.

Sasa addressed most of what you said about Pouf so no need to be repeating him.

Your point about Pitou is what really confuses me about your whole stand, which is how you think Hisoka would have an upper hand against most of these guards when in power levels alone, they're on a much higher echelon. Then you bring into consideration that they each have a unique set of skills, Pitou included. Pitou isn't just "fast", she's REALLY fast. The greatness of her reflexes were shown during the Dragon Dive, where she was able to pinpoint where Netero was amidst all that confusion. And why can't it be the other way around? Pitou isn't stupid either, she could very well have a plan that Hisoka may fall for.

You also got to keep in mind that even with Palm, Killua, Ikalgo, Knuckle, Meleoron AND Gon, they knew that they wouldn't be able to defeat Pitou. Now you apply that team to Hisoka and you gotta wonder if you can say the same thing. Actually, I'm pretty confident that Hisoka could do away with them but at the point they're at now, I'm imagining that he would still have a pretty hard time. Palm is crazy strong as Black Widow, Killua has godlike speed, Knuckle can land the APR with God's Accomplice, and well, you have Gon who's gone crazy. And we all know what had to be done just to beat Pitou.

Gee, I didn't know that. In all seriousness, I enjoy having these conversations.
jreginaldSep 19, 2014 10:23 AM
Sep 19, 2014 12:55 PM

Dec 2010
my guess is that hisoka would have a tough fight against the royal guards, but he would enjoy it like hell ^^
Sep 19, 2014 2:53 PM

Sep 2013
Well this should be fun....
For my response, i'll be using pre-rose Meruem, bring his speed down to around Feitan or Hisoka's level and dumb him down to Gon's level

"Hisoka can actually kill Pitou and Pouf. Maybe even Youpi.
As for Meruem, do you guys think Feitan, Franklin or Phinks could destroy him?"

"100 spins from Phinks can rip Meruem...
If he's injured, Shizuku can absorb his blood..."

Uvogin was stated to be the strongest member of the Phantom troupe. His strongest attack was his big-bang impact. Kurapica took it head on and came off with just a broken arm(Meruem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kurapica).The power of Phinks's punches relies on how strong he actually is. Once he reaches his max, further revolutions would be pointless as he isn't omnipotent like Alluka (Nanika to be precise) pointless revs would only make his shoulder ache more. Even if we gave Meruem a human body which he could hurt, the overwhelming difference in their nen would easily cancel it out.

Let's compare Franklin's nen bullets to Netero's zero hand. The former made quick work of businessmen in an auction room and the latter made Killua do a 180 when he felt it's murderous intent from a great distance away. It also only managed to give Meruem slight burns. Franklin would much sooner gas out than he would dent Meruem.

Feitan got beat up by the likes of Zazan, who couldn't hold a candle to any of the RG and had to rely on his pain packer for victory. If Zero hand did negligible damage to the king, rising sun wouldn't even warm him up.

Shizuku'll drain his blood? How would they injure him in the first place? Even if we put him in a fictional scenario where he's bleeding, do you expect him to just watch his blood get drained?

And finally, the star of the show, Hisoka. One of the most mysterious characters. A very versatile fighter whose ability can be useful in most situations. So what? From what we've seen, his bungee gum wouldn't help him here at all and neither would his strength or durability. It took the combined efforts of Gon, Killua and himself to catch a spike from Razor. Had their teamwork been less than perfect, all three of them would've taken damage from the impact. He broke all his fingers returning a deflection from Razor and he could barely handle the rotation of Gotoh's coins. So tell me, what significance does his rubbery gum hold here? Will he subdue him by trapping him in a web of it? Throw cards at him? LMAO. His best bet would be playing cards with him and he'd still lose!
Sep 19, 2014 3:12 PM

Mar 2014
^ Idk why you're even replying to a guy that thinks underlings of the PT could kill Meruem.

I'm not sure about your comparison with Zero Hand & Feitan's Rising Sun, though. Rising Sun is very capable of damaging its opponents, depending on the wounds/injuries Feitan receives. You make it sound like Zazan actually had a chance of defeating Feitan. And "rely"? That's an odd word for someone using their very own ability. The problem with Feitan vs. Meruem is that Meruem will probably have maimed him before he even gets to use his Rising Sun.
Sep 19, 2014 3:21 PM

Jun 2011
jreginald said:
^ Idk why you're even replying to a guy that thinks underlings of the PT could kill Meruem.

I'm not sure about your comparison with Zero Hand & Feitan's Rising Sun, though. Rising Sun is very capable of damaging its opponents, depending on the wounds/injuries Feitan receives. You make it sound like Zazan actually had a chance of defeating Feitan. And "rely"? That's an odd word for someone using their very own ability. The problem with Feitan vs. Meruem is that Meruem will probably have maimed him before he even gets to use his Rising Sun.

well feitan's power apparently comes in different forms, if he was hurt worst it would be a different stronger move (still couldn't win), also like what was said in the episode apparently hes not as strong as he used to be, I'd be interested to see him in top form
Sep 19, 2014 3:37 PM

Sep 2013
jreginald said:

I was trying to say that before he used it, he wasn't doing too well. I know he was still rusty atm but taking that much damage from Zazan is unimpressive especially since one of us thinks can take on Meruem. I know it's his still his ability, but i used the word "rely" because he has to be wounded before he can actually use it.

My post isn't aimed exclusively at him/her, but anyone who happens to think like that.
Sep 19, 2014 4:32 PM

Nov 2011
@NemeanLion: Just wanted to point out that Uvogin was physically the strongest of the Phantom Troupe. He had the biggest raw aura. That doesn't actually make him a tougher opponent.

As an aside, after seeing numerous arguments, I'm pretty much convinced that Hisoka would be unlikely to beat a Royal Guard member. Maybe Youpi could be beaten, if he couldn't brute force his way out of a web of Bungee Gum. Other than that, I don't think we've seen anything that would make a victory by Hisoka probable.
Sep 19, 2014 6:31 PM

Sep 2013
TripleSRank said:
@NemeanLion: Just wanted to point out that Uvogin was physically the strongest of the Phantom Troupe. He had the biggest raw aura. That doesn't actually make him a tougher opponent.

Well that's exactly what i meant by being the strongest. Regardless of how many times Phinks revolves his arm, we can be certain that it'll be weaker than Uvo's big-bang impact.
Edit: Assuming he could actually trap Youpi in a web of bungee gum, and the gum could hold him in place, how would he actually defeat Youpi? I think he's durable enough to tank anything he throws at him. And let's not forget that he can morph his body into any desirable shape or form, can shoot beams of nen and of course, literally explode so range attacks aren't out of the option.
NemeanLionSep 19, 2014 7:45 PM
Sep 19, 2014 8:36 PM

Nov 2011
NemeanLion said:
TripleSRank said:

Well that's exactly what i meant by being the strongest. Regardless of how many times Phinks revolves his arm, we can be certain that it'll be weaker than Uvo's big-bang impact.
Edit: Assuming he could actually trap Youpi in a web of bungee gum, and the gum could hold him in place, how would he actually defeat Youpi? I think he's durable enough to tank anything he throws at him. And let's not forget that he can morph his body into any desirable shape or form, can shoot beams of nen and of course, literally explode so range attacks aren't out of the option.

Not necessarily. Phinks's attack utilizes a condition, which makes it more powerful than it would be otherwise.

Assuming Youpi was trapped in the bungee gum and couldn't escape, Hisoka could kill him via death of a thousand cuts: Think of it like Netero's normal hand attacks on Meruem. Hisoka's attacks might deal next to no damage, but that damage would accumulate over time would eventually grow large enough to kill Youpi.

Besides, if Youpi is trapped, couldn't Hisoka place bungee gum over Youpi's face and asphyxiate him to death? (Actually, that might work on the other RG too, but it'd be harder to pull off with the other two thanks to their En.)
Sep 19, 2014 8:41 PM

Jun 2013
The Chimera Ant seemed to give me the impression that no character could 1v1 a guard and survive, except vs Pouf since his abilities seem to be more support based.

None of the characters in the invasion seriously harmed any of the RG, except gon. Based on that I think that Hisoka/ Phantom Troupe would be able to deal damage but not defeat Pitou/Youpi.
Sep 19, 2014 10:12 PM

Jan 2014
TripleSRank said:
NemeanLion said:

Not necessarily. Phinks's attack utilizes a condition, which makes it more powerful than it would be otherwise.

Assuming Youpi was trapped in the bungee gum and couldn't escape, Hisoka could kill him via death of a thousand cuts: Think of it like Netero's normal hand attacks on Meruem. Hisoka's attacks might deal next to no damage, but that damage would accumulate over time would eventually grow large enough to kill Youpi.

Besides, if Youpi is trapped, couldn't Hisoka place bungee gum over Youpi's face and asphyxiate him to death? (Actually, that might work on the other RG too, but it'd be harder to pull off with the other two thanks to their En.)

That's the thing. It is very unlikely that Youpi wouldn't be able to escape from what we've seen of the gum so far. Razor and Gotoh's attacks are nowhere close to being comparable to Youpi's strength.
And even then if he simply causes an explosion, the cards would never reach him.
He can also grow multiple limbs to simply swipe them aside.
The possibility of Hisoka even lasting a long time against an RG without planning is extremely minimal to non-existent.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 19, 2014 11:25 PM

Jan 2010
As has been said, Hisoka's bungee gum wouldn't significantly slow down someone as ridiculously strong as Youpi. Also, I'm not entirely sure why most people seem to assume he is the only Royal Guard to be a complete moron.

As for Feitan's Rising Sun, we really don't know just how strong it can get. Does it have the potential to be significantly stronger than Zero Hand depending on the damage taken? Can it equal the rose in sheer destructive power? I find it unlikely, but it's difficult to say either way, so the possibility is open. Nevertheless, the point is moot since I doubt he would even survive long enough to use it if Meruem was fighting to kill. (it's worth noting that he didn't seem to go all-out against Netero because he wanted to know his name)
Sep 20, 2014 6:25 PM

Aug 2013
NemeanLion said:
Well this should be fun....
For my response, i'll be using pre-rose Meruem, bring his speed down to around Feitan or Hisoka's level and dumb him down to Gon's level

"Hisoka can actually kill Pitou and Pouf. Maybe even Youpi.
As for Meruem, do you guys think Feitan, Franklin or Phinks could destroy him?"

"100 spins from Phinks can rip Meruem...
If he's injured, Shizuku can absorb his blood..."

Uvogin was stated to be the strongest member of the Phantom troupe. His strongest attack was his big-bang impact. Kurapica took it head on and came off with just a broken arm(Meruem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kurapica).The power of Phinks's punches relies on how strong he actually is. Once he reaches his max, further revolutions would be pointless as he isn't omnipotent like Alluka (Nanika to be precise) pointless revs would only make his shoulder ache more. Even if we gave Meruem a human body which he could hurt, the overwhelming difference in their nen would easily cancel it out.

Let's compare Franklin's nen bullets to Netero's zero hand. The former made quick work of businessmen in an auction room and the latter made Killua do a 180 when he felt it's murderous intent from a great distance away. It also only managed to give Meruem slight burns. Franklin would much sooner gas out than he would dent Meruem.

Feitan got beat up by the likes of Zazan, who couldn't hold a candle to any of the RG and had to rely on his pain packer for victory. If Zero hand did negligible damage to the king, rising sun wouldn't even warm him up.

Shizuku'll drain his blood? How would they injure him in the first place? Even if we put him in a fictional scenario where he's bleeding, do you expect him to just watch his blood get drained?

And finally, the star of the show, Hisoka. One of the most mysterious characters. A very versatile fighter whose ability can be useful in most situations. So what? From what we've seen, his bungee gum wouldn't help him here at all and neither would his strength or durability. It took the combined efforts of Gon, Killua and himself to catch a spike from Razor. Had their teamwork been less than perfect, all three of them would've taken damage from the impact. He broke all his fingers returning a deflection from Razor and he could barely handle the rotation of Gotoh's coins. So tell me, what significance does his rubbery gum hold here? Will he subdue him by trapping him in a web of it? Throw cards at him? LMAO. His best bet would be playing cards with him and he'd still lose!

Let me just point out it was said Uvogin was the most PHYSICALLY strong of the Phantom Troupe.
Sep 21, 2014 5:41 AM

Sep 2013
Let me just point out it was said Uvogin was the most PHYSICALLY strong of the Phantom Troupe.

And so what?
Prefixing it with "physically" doesn't really remove or add anything (especially in that context) similarly as to why i need not say "The same exact reason (insert rest of sentence here)" as either one of them would do. Physical prowess is the most commonly used definition of "strength" and seeing as you managed not read my last post, i said that was what i meant!
Sep 21, 2014 7:00 AM

Dec 2013
Lynx_7 said:
As for Feitan's Rising Sun, we really don't know just how strong it can get. Does it have the potential to be significantly stronger than Zero Hand depending on the damage taken? Can it equal the rose in sheer destructive power? I find it unlikely, but it's difficult to say either way, so the possibility is open.
He was able to summon a miniature sun over a broken arm. With more significant injuries, I wouldn't doubt it could be a threat to Meruem.
Sep 21, 2014 7:16 AM

Jul 2013
Kuralchemist99 said:
Lynx_7 said:
As for Feitan's Rising Sun, we really don't know just how strong it can get. Does it have the potential to be significantly stronger than Zero Hand depending on the damage taken? Can it equal the rose in sheer destructive power? I find it unlikely, but it's difficult to say either way, so the possibility is open.
He was able to summon a miniature sun over a broken arm. With more significant injuries, I wouldn't doubt it could be a threat to Meruem.

if Mereum were able to damage Feitan it wouldn't be a broken arm or removal of a limb it would be certain death

he was limited in the fight with Netero as he was trying to learn his name without killing Netero
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Anisamar - Oct 10, 2011

135 by WienGirl »»
Today, 4:01 AM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

47 by Rhaelynne »»
Today, 3:58 AM

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 25, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.