Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 12, 2012 4:20 PM

Mar 2012
Lol at the Haro family reunion.
Oct 11, 2012 7:53 AM

Jul 2010
That computer should have shown "All your base are belong to us..."
Nov 28, 2012 11:20 AM

Oct 2009
silverfire said:
Horrible decision to end the episode with Louise and Saji lameness.

Brilliant decision to end the episode with Louise and Saji lameness.

Saeai said:
I hate the Saji/Louise part the most.

I love the Saji/Louise part the most.

Saeai said:
So far, it has successfully managed to completely destroy the atmosphere of every episode it appeared in.

I would be bored to no end if not for this couple. I think they greatly brighten up and relieve the monotony of plot.
I would agree on the rest of your saying though

Suzune-chan said:
hm? I don't like them, I think they were Gundams made with the stolen data.

Can't say I like them as people but I like the way their characters are developed. Oh yeah, and now real badasses make entrance, hehe
And I seem to like genki characters, so Nena and Louise are fine with me
SerhiykoNov 28, 2012 3:31 PM
Jan 28, 2014 2:39 AM

Dec 2012
Something's definitely off about the new Gundam meisters, aside from how eccentric they are. I got some goosebumps when that "You have witnessed too much..." messaged popped up. I have a feeling the objectives of the two Gundam groups in Celestial Being are completely different and there may be a falling out. Was also interesting to learn where the true energy source of Gundams originates from.
Apr 17, 2014 4:42 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Agh, the new Gundam Meisters are like escapees from Seed Destiny that ended up on this otherwise superior show. I actually rooted for the Union this time around. I hope they get licked before the end.

What is it with male characters in anime that don't like hot girls kissing them? I get Setsuna (the Trinity chick is crazy) but Saiji is just one lame beta male waiting to having his girl stolen if he can't even muster the courage to give her a peck on the cheek before she leaves far away.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 23, 2014 3:57 PM

Feb 2013
That kiss!

I wonder what Nina was doing at the Veda terminal...

Also, lol at the evil-purple haro.
Aug 5, 2014 6:39 AM

Oct 2013
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Michael needs to die.

The cool thing about all this is that it's been pretty much impossible to tell who's the hero and who's the villain in this conflict. "Celestial Being" just showed up and wiped out an entire Union base, and Michael goes on a frenzy as if he was Allelujah's alternate personality, trying to get in as many kills as he can. Who's the villain, truly?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 6, 2015 5:29 PM

Jul 2010
Mikiyo said:
Im guessing Louise and Saji will have an important role later.

They must have because every scene with them doing daily life stuff feels like waste of screentime for other characters right now....
Jan 20, 2016 5:08 AM

Jul 2008
Red equals bad folks, remember that.
Aug 25, 2018 7:20 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Yup, definitely agree that the Trinity siblings remind me of SEED Destiny's trio... at least one of them though seem normal. Hopefully it stays that way.

Killing off the professor right before we get to know what CB's true intention is. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wanna know :( So if eradicating war isn't the real goal, does that mean everyone is currently being used? Everyone meaning the Ptolemy crew. OR the real goal does lead to no more war. Hmm.
May 23, 2021 3:06 PM

Sep 2017
Monad said:
What's wrong with guys and kissing in this episode? Saji is ashamed of kissing the girl he likes. Really are you an idiot? And Setsuna really overreacted. Ok it was unexpected but hey you don't have to kill her, it's a kiss it's not like she kick you in the balls. OK she's a crazy bitch but she is still a sexy girl nether the less. Relax dude.

What?! he was absolutely right to be angry.
If it was me, I would punch that bitch in the face!
Setsuna is also very sensitive about other people touching him, as he has already shown in the past episodes.
Jan 6, 3:45 AM

Jul 2017
A lot happened in this episode, a lot of unexpected things (setsuna's kiss).
I think that the three new Gundam are not really part of celestial being, and i don't like them very much, but i must admit that their presence enhance the show, because now we see how our meisters will handle the situation.
I was so curious to know the real plan of celestial being, but too bad the professor dies soon after discovering the truth.
I like the scenes with Saji and Louise, i imagine their role in the plot is to show how the common people react to what's happening in the world.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Requal - Mar 28, 2008

187 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KrylonBlue - Mar 7, 2008

108 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KrylonBlue - Feb 23, 2008

73 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Feb 16, 2008

82 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.