Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2014 12:26 PM

Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The power of music made Eiko win the Tennis match, good job :D.

Nice going Headmistress for making Lala delay her concert and to sadden Eiko's match.

Oh no, she is going to stalk her throughout the summer....

Jul 27, 2014 2:28 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
That headmistress is literally a human pig. She pisses me off big time. Why not just leave the students alones? -.-

Eiko manages to win her tennis match, thanks to Lala's performance.

Bad luck for Lala.. Headmistress will probably stalk her for the rest of of the series!

Jul 27, 2014 6:00 PM

Apr 2014
Shaniyaz said:
That headmistress is literally a human pig. She pisses me off big time. Why not just leave the students alones? -.-

Eiko manages to win her tennis match, thanks to Lala's performance.

Bad luck for Lala.. Headmistress will probably stalk her for the rest of of the series!

She probably has some sort of trauma with pripara
(considering that she hates friends and think that they'll just betray you - I think she made a friend in pripara but was used as a stepping stone and wants to protect her students from ever getting that pain... or something)
Jul 27, 2014 10:31 PM

Sep 2013
Not too big a fan of the whole winning because of an Idol thing but who the hell cares. As usual for me, the characters have so much appeal and the animation is so fantastic to look at it makes up for most of it. I am so amazed how much effort the studio put into making this thing look god damn gorgeous.

Headmistress is honestly hilarious. She sort of reminds me of the "Evil" teacher from Matilda. Her hatred of PriPara though is clearly spawned from something though, especially since she clearly cares about all of her students and has great dedication to her work otherwise. I like her a lot.

Also I like the little sister. Only because she does good deeds for her sister solely to get something out of it. xD
KetenJul 27, 2014 10:40 PM
Jul 28, 2014 6:18 PM

Jul 2013
I'm still waiting for the moment that they will sing any song other than the opening. I never watched the Pretty Rhythm series so I don't know if I should keep my hopes up.
Jul 30, 2014 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
kamensentai said:
I'm still waiting for the moment that they will sing any song other than the opening. I never watched the Pretty Rhythm series so I don't know if I should keep my hopes up.

keep those hopes up 1 or 2 more episodes to go at most.

anyways... that Headmistress.... like...

i can't...

i just cannot

she is just too funny and silly XD im gonna love her back story.
Jul 31, 2014 11:00 AM

Aug 2013
So the principal goes into her bedroom to violate her privacy. Not nice at all. ;n;
Aug 2, 2014 7:48 AM

Apr 2011
Going in to inspect her bedroom is going too far. Good thing her little sister hid her bag.
Aug 2, 2014 10:05 PM

Jul 2009
Great Episode!

But yeah i want a new song!! OP is great, but can we have new songs as well!!

I keep reminding myself that Eiko's opponent is not a male since i actually thought it was a male to begin with XD

I wonder why the headmistress can go near the Pri Plaza for at least 100 meters??

I'm guessing she used to be a star, but came crashing down? :P

I can't wait to hear more Sophie!! She must love Lala's pizza!!

Can't wait!

Since Happiness Charge Precure is rumored that it won't be airing for at least 3 weeks, and we have to wait another two weeks for the next Sailor Moon Crystal T__T

Oh well at least Pri Para is here in the meanwhile!

Can't wait for the next episode!
Aug 3, 2014 7:21 AM

Jan 2014
Yes. Like some others said, the headmistress has probably had some trauma in her childhood with PriPara and been betrayed by her friends and in the end she will actually be considered a nice person, I guess xP
Apr 26, 2017 10:04 AM
Apr 2017
We're are definitely supposed to hate the headmistress XD
I won't say I hate her...

(she just makes me want to crash my head into my desk.
She makes me want to destroy something out of pure frustration... But ... )

I still don't know her reasons, so I won't judge :P
Mar 23, 2019 10:47 AM

Jul 2015
The headmistress is physically repulsed by Pripara, my sides.

I think that the motivation for winning the match by the music was quite forced, but fun episode outside of that.
Sep 22, 2021 2:18 AM

Feb 2020
The headmistress is such a pig, lol. Maybe she had some sort of trauma in her childhood with PriPara because she hates it so much.

That anime logic with the power of music in that tennis match was pretty amusing.

SerafosMar 2, 9:30 AM
Mar 19, 5:33 AM

Nov 2022
the principal is really starting to annoy me (¬_¬") going into lala's room to inspect was a bit too much but at least her little sister came in clutch and hid her pritickets ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ ִֶָ
i wonder why the principal can't go 100m close to pripara, it seems eiko knows a lot about it~ hopefully we can find out more soon (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

it was really sad lala missed the first performance but at least she made it in the day during eiko's tennis match ദ്ദി (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)~✧ the power of music helped her to win, lala really is her oshi is she can comeback and win just after hearing her song ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ i hope lala and mirei-pri will start singing a different song (since all we've heard currently is the op. . .)

More topics from this board

Poll: » PriPara Episode 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 19, 2:08 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 91 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 12:39 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 89 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 18

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 10:01 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 76 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 16

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 12:06 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 75 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 11, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.