Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 12, 2009 9:38 PM

Apr 2009
leopardskin said:
rebekah said:
why do people drink alcohol?

i mean seriously what do you have to gain from it?

rebekah said:
when will someone find me attractive..?

you just answered your own question in so many ways.

im 16 years old derrp
and the second one was immitating the post before mine derrrrrrrrrrrrp
Oct 12, 2009 9:48 PM

Aug 2009
rebekah said:
leopardskin said:
rebekah said:

rebekah said:

im 16 years old derrp

i drank when i was 15.

and i'm sure that you ask yourself the second question all the time.
Oct 12, 2009 9:50 PM

Jul 2009
georgi said:

How do I solve my differential equations homework?

lol I used to ask myself the same thing. Now it's complex variables =(

Will I ever attract a woman that's not totally jaded or an alcoholic? Will I achieve fluency and French, Norwegian and Japanese? Why does Fox News exist? etc etc ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 12, 2009 10:06 PM

Apr 2009
leopardskin said:
rebekah said:
leopardskin said:
rebekah said:

rebekah said:

im 16 years old derrp

i drank when i was 15.

and i'm sure that you ask yourself the second question all the time.

That's your choice to drink then, you must be cool.

But you don't even know what I look like so..no.
Oct 12, 2009 10:29 PM

Jan 2009
rebekah said:

I kinda agree, since i am in college and don't drink. I don't feel any need in it to have a good friday night. But that is there choice.

Will i graduate college and be able to find work?
Will i ever fall in love?

^Got nothing other then these.
Oct 12, 2009 10:31 PM

Apr 2009
burntlettuce said:
rebekah said:

I kinda agree, since i am in college and don't drink. I don't feel any need in it to have a good friday night. But that is there choice.

Will i graduate college and be able to find work?
Will i ever fall in love?

^Got nothing other then these.

Finally someone who doesn't go

"Derrrppp will killin my bra1n cellz maek me k00lz"

Also I want to know -

"When will I die"

I guess someone with the eye trade will know that :S
Oct 12, 2009 10:52 PM

Jul 2009
Does the soul exist?
Why is the leprechaun telling me to burn things?
Is it possible for humans to work with nature?
When will someone decide to revive Teddy Roosevelt from the grave so he can be president again?
Why is it that I find 'scary' things funny, but not scary?
How the hell does a bee manage to fly?
What would happen when an unstoppable force meet an unmovable object?
And most importantly...

Oct 12, 2009 10:54 PM

Aug 2009
rebekah said:

Also I want to know -

"When will I die"

i wasn't saying drinking alcohol makes me cool. i was simply saying that age doesn't really matter. when you enjoy the feel of a cold brew or a shot, more power to you.

i don't see what makes people so cool about NOT drinking, or being straight-edged, whatever you kids call it these days.
Oct 12, 2009 11:07 PM

Dec 2007
Also, will I ever get a true ideal husbando?
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Oct 12, 2009 11:42 PM

Nov 2008
Why isn't polygamy allowed in U.S.?
Do I really need to move to Africa or Afghanistan to have more than one wife?
hi
Oct 12, 2009 11:44 PM

Dec 2007
Who will I sleep with first: a guy or a girl?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2009 11:59 PM

Jun 2009
rebekah said:

social inhibitor. it helps many a person say or do something they normally can't manage to in right mind. alternatively, helps to forget things and to ensure a shorter life. and I don't mean that in a negative sense, mind you. some of us want to die a little sooner than later, sometimes.

also, I want to know (as I've yet to get a satisfying answer) why alcohol is, of all drugs, the one that is not only legal but socially acceptable, yet it's easily one of the most dangerous ones out there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 13, 2009 2:11 AM

Aug 2009
Why the f*ck am I not dead yet....
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
- Lao-Tze.

Oct 13, 2009 2:13 AM

Mar 2009
Do I have supernatural powers?
Oct 13, 2009 4:32 AM

Sep 2009
If stupidity really has a limit...
Oct 13, 2009 5:14 AM

Aug 2009
mightykid218 said:
rebekah said:

social inhibitor. it helps many a person say or do something they normally can't manage to in right mind. alternatively, helps to forget things and to ensure a shorter life. and I don't mean that in a negative sense, mind you. some of us want to die a little sooner than later, sometimes.

also, I want to know (as I've yet to get a satisfying answer) why alcohol is, of all drugs, the one that is not only legal but socially acceptable, yet it's easily one of the most dangerous ones out there.

pot was b& from the US because of propaganda and the limber business not wanting the hemp business to exceed them.

as for the rest of the drugs out there, i'm comfortable in saying they're a shitload more dangerous than alcohol.
Oct 13, 2009 5:46 AM
Dec 2007
-Takkun- said:
Does life exist outside of our own galaxy?
I wonder this question too.
Oct 13, 2009 6:42 AM

Aug 2009
AlexisSolitaire said:
Do I have supernatural powers?

I've wondered about this too somewhat. When a hunch suddenly proves true, or the feeling that you've seen something before... and you can even predict what the next person's going to say...
Oct 13, 2009 7:52 AM

Jun 2009
leopardskin said:
mightykid218 said:
rebekah said:

pot was b& from the US because of propaganda and the limber business not wanting the hemp business to exceed them.

as for the rest of the drugs out there, i'm comfortable in saying they're a shitload more dangerous than alcohol.

You got a source on that pot banning information? Because I've never heard it before, the most common one I have heard is that it remains illegal largely due to the government not standing to make a large profit from it's commercialization. Since it's a plant after all, and a weed at that. Meaning it isn't exactly tough to grow.

And as for other drugs being more dangerous, you're misinformed, save for a few exceptions. Crystal Meth and Heroin are really the only ones I can name off hand that are more risky and harmful than alcohol. Things like LSD are not nearly as damning as they are made out to be, and in fact, are quite safe. Drugs like acid and ecstasy are fairly difficult to make legitimately, and the chemical structures of the drugs themselves are pretty solid. And anyone with half a brain can check pills and acid is fairly easy to spot as well. Basically, anyone who does their homework won't get some bad stuff, and all that jazz about people ODing their first time on cocaine and such is also pretty puffed up. Really, you have to be an idiot about it. No one with half a brain would be dealing near pure cocaine as they would not make a profit, they would actually lose money. Not to mention you don't do very good business killing your clientele.
tl;dr drugs aren't really that dangerous unless your retarded. I suppose the same goes for alcohol, but it's been the most socially unsafe and unsavory from my experience. Of course it's fine in moderation, but well, most people don't seem to like that word...
Oct 13, 2009 8:47 AM

Aug 2008
"What will happen to me?" as in "what does my future hold?"
Oct 13, 2009 9:31 AM

Oct 2009
will i be able to have kids?
Oct 13, 2009 9:51 AM

Dec 2007
Why is that im not a guy ..

yes that is my ultimate question in my life dammn~
Oct 13, 2009 10:44 AM

Jul 2009
If a cat always land on their feet and buttered toast always land on its buttered side then what would happen if you attached buttered toast (facing towards the ground) to a cat's feet and threw it?

Btw I asked my history teacher this and he came up with an interesting answer..

Oct 13, 2009 11:01 AM

Nov 2008
Yamine said:
If a cat always land on their feet and buttered toast always land on its buttered side then what would happen if you attached buttered toast (facing towards the ground) to a cat's feet and threw it?

i wondered about this after reading it somewhere, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease give me the answer xD
Oct 13, 2009 11:16 AM

Apr 2009
1.1 Does god exists?
1.2 Why ms. X didn't sleep with me?
Oct 13, 2009 11:33 AM

Sep 2009
Will i be still here when humankind will eventually doom the Earth?
Oct 13, 2009 12:57 PM

Dec 2007
Yamine said:

The cat would eat the toast during the fall and still land on their feet.
Oct 13, 2009 1:13 PM

Oct 2009
What the hell am I going to do with my life?
Oct 13, 2009 2:04 PM

Apr 2009
leopardskin said:
rebekah said:

Also I want to know -

"When will I die"

i wasn't saying drinking alcohol makes me cool. i was simply saying that age doesn't really matter. when you enjoy the feel of a cold brew or a shot, more power to you.

i don't see what makes people so cool about NOT drinking, or being straight-edged, whatever you kids call it these days.

I don't think i'm cool one bit, i have an anxiety disorder and i take medication therefore making it impossible for me to drink ever..plus NOTHING is tempting about it.
Oct 13, 2009 2:13 PM

Aug 2009
what will happen to the music of the past/ todays music later?

think about it. the 60-70s are called classic rock or classic whatever, what happens to them 20 years from now? our music will become "classic" and what? will it be forgotten? what about 100 years from now? sure some people still listen to Beethoven, but think of how many musicians existed 100 years ago. people may remember the beatles, but think of all the music you listen to, so much of it will mean absolutely nothing in no time a at all.
Oct 13, 2009 2:15 PM

Apr 2008
From what, and for what reason, did the universe come into existence?
Or something in that direction.

If science is able to uncover this, then and only then, will we be able to put humanity (and the universe) into context and perspective. Just saying that "there was a big bang", or that there was a god, are useless asnwers. Where did this big bang origininate from, and where the this iriginating matter come from? As for god, say that there was a god (which I do not believe so, abut we must stay open), where did this god originate from, why does he/she/it exist?

Science to put ease to existential philosophy, yes please.
Oct 13, 2009 2:29 PM

Apr 2009
What is the difference between sound and heat? They're both caused by vibrating atoms, but I've never noticed a spike in temp while standing in front of a subwoofer, and I've never started hearing static on a hot summer day.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Oct 13, 2009 3:11 PM

Sep 2009
Sohei said:

More or less the same question. That's a question that I doubt will be answered soon, though (if even in my lifetime).
Oct 13, 2009 3:25 PM

May 2009
Will i ever be able to have a positive attitude?

Bonus question!!!

Will i actually be able to make some sort of impact on anyone?
Oct 13, 2009 3:30 PM

Dec 2007
Nottori said:
Sohei said:

More or less the same question. That's a question that I doubt will be answered soon, though (if even in my lifetime).

From this and for this
Oct 13, 2009 4:13 PM

Jul 2008
Do paranormal phenomena (poltergeists, apparitions, ESP and telekinesis, alien sightings, other strange events) actually exist or are people always making shit up?

I am quite fascinated by the paranormal, but the rational scientific person in me is trying to tell me it's all bullshit. I love to hear about other people's experiences, however how much of this can I believe? I tried to watch shows like "Ghostly Encounters" a couple times but that shit's so fake, with the stupid night eye camera and shit. >.> I would dearly love to experience something like this myself, for real, however everything strange that has happened so far I have been able to explain quite easily. The closest I got was catching some orbs on camera, however, those are usually moisture or dust on the camera lens anyways. My ultimate dream in that regard is to experience something I certainly, definitely cannot explain.

I am the senpai that notices you.

Oct 13, 2009 4:19 PM

Jun 2008
hikky said:
Can I seize the universe?

Are things that were possible for Goldenbaum impossible for me?

lol, noob
Sverige är ärorikt, såsom jag :-]
Oct 13, 2009 4:22 PM

Jan 2008
Where's my other sock?
Oct 13, 2009 4:25 PM

Aug 2009
"Why is there bacon in the soap?"
And the dude from The Lake House is all "WHOA!"
Oct 13, 2009 4:27 PM
Aug 2009
Why am I answering this thread?
Oct 13, 2009 4:32 PM

Oct 2007
Why is MAL so retarded?
Oct 13, 2009 4:38 PM

Apr 2009
Where can I buy dakimakura?
Oct 13, 2009 4:46 PM

Aug 2009
If an idiot says something stupid and no one is there to smack them, are they a genius?

Seriously, I've been wondering this for a while now...

ladyxzeus said:
Nottori said:
Sohei said:

From this and for this

Well said, my friend. Well said.
Oct 13, 2009 7:51 PM

Aug 2009
Why did I have an operation on my skull when I was around 9?

Every time I have ever asked what the operation was for my mum tells me it was just a minor thing. A minor thing does not warrant complete sedation and nine stitches on your head with a two night stay at hospital. All I remember was getting a compass from my grandparents (who did not leave the hospital for the two entire days) for being such a "brave girl". Seems a little strange to me and I have never gotten a straight answer.
Oct 13, 2009 8:08 PM

Nov 2007
rebekah said:

This
Oct 13, 2009 8:31 PM

Sep 2009
Do Bi-Sexuals have a sense of greed?

Also, can Jesus microwave a burrito so hot, that not even he can eat it?
Oct 13, 2009 8:34 PM

Jun 2008
Bere said:
Why is MAL so retarded?
Because posts like that are written.
rebekah said:

It's an increase in the enjoyment factor of a real life get together. You should try it. However, for God's sake know your limit!
... Even if I took time to write alot of intelligent words of deep thought and meaning in my signature, would you really care to read and comment on it? ...
Oct 13, 2009 8:54 PM

Jun 2008
Why does most of MAL think I'm a guy?
Oct 13, 2009 9:18 PM

Jan 2009
leopardskin said:

I didn't say that either, i just don't see the appeal of alcohol. But then again i grew up in a very harsh environment to where alcohol was the main reason for that.

mightykid218 said:

That always annoyed me when people said that. I mean if you are going to do something it shouldn't matter whether or not you are drunk or not, you are going to do it either way. Besides i would rather remember it.
Oct 13, 2009 9:28 PM

Nov 2007
leopardskin said:

On the flip side, I don't see why people who don't drink are considered uncool and straight-laced. I'm getting really sick of having to explain to baffled people that I don't drink, and then having to explain why, only to have them become more confused.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.