Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »
Aug 17, 2014 2:03 PM

Jun 2014
crunchytaco said:

You're about as intelligent as the guy in your avatar. You whine and cry on Animesuki because of a few polite disagreements and you run here to flame people over another disagreement.

And you're as obsessive and sick as the girl in your avatar, you come online just to be a condescending pr1ck(excuse my language) just because i argue to prove my point.

Quit being a hypocrite Kanye, and please stick to the topic.

Louder, maybe he can hear you.

edit: Coincidentally. Episode 7 toiday opens up with almost my exact words

PM: Esdeath has no interest in authority or politics. To her fighting and conquering the enemy is everything. She is free to do as she pleases, as I continue to control the kingdom.

People and their limited understandings of basic machiavellian politics.

Who cares she still isn't stronger than Budo

@ other tard - Hype has been proven numerous of times, remember when your precious Esdeath had hype but no feats? Now look she's proven her hype as well as other characters meeting that hype.

Not my fault you're trying too hard to not admit this fact.

You repeat speculation when you're also speculating the whole debate is speculating how fights will go, your wall of text is not to my surprise full of nonsense. Loads of writing but no substance.

Note; He is clearly not a Budo fan when his avatar is Syura what a moron you turned out to be of the course of this discussion.

Another Note: My list is also hype and feats, Budo has greater hype and portrayal and AC clearly won this debate he's proven his point i even re-read the manga to see if what he says was true and guess what it was. I wish i joined this site when Esdeath was featless you wouldn't be sprouting what you are right now.

Oh yea AC i won't be able to reply i'll be gone for 2 or 3 days.
-Oppai-Aug 17, 2014 2:37 PM
Aug 17, 2014 3:28 PM
Aug 2014
You guys need to remember that wadeable can't stop time forever and do you remember the last time she did that she stilk wasn't able to kill her enemies suu,tatsumi,najenda and that enhancing teigu person
Aug 17, 2014 3:30 PM

Apr 2008
ogunboe01 said:
You guys need to remember that wadeable can't stop time forever and do you remember the last time she did that she stilk wasn't able to kill her enemies suu,tatsumi,najenda and that enhancing teigu person

She kills Susanoo. It wasn't that she wasn't able to kill them, she only wanted to kill the most troublesome one
Aug 17, 2014 3:34 PM

Nov 2012
english anime forum really love debate huh? *eat doritos*
anyway esdeath "za warudo" is fucking nonsense, such plot armor, susanoo > esdeath. fuck that nonsense ability
i wont be surprised if budou has nonsense power like accelerating time like pucci or whatever his name the black priest dude from jojo
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 17, 2014 4:19 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Sighhhhh, I really don't feel like doing this but whatever

AkatsukiChurch said:
Tokoya said:
I hate to break this to you, but everything you said is pure speculation and when it comes to debates, speculation holds no weight whatsoever =/

Speculation...? It's all hype collected from different parts of the manga. Debates are speculation to begin with.

Tokoya said:
But anyway, back to the topic at hand

Budo is much older than Esdese and has been in the Imperial Army longer than she has, hence why he is the highest ranking officer and is the most respected person in the Empire....In short, when it comes to experience in both combat and political matters, no one has more experience than he does...However, as we have seen countless times in this manga and pretty much in any other series there is, experience =/= strength.

Nooope. Age doesn't mean anything when ranking Teigu users in the Empire. Has zero relevance, in fact. What matters is what feats said officers have pulled off in the past. That's how they rank them, not the other way around. Esdeath is younger than Najenda, Bols and Stylish, but has still been ranked higher than all three of them in the Empire. The hype is refering to Budo's strength, it is no way implying anything about his experience.

Tokoya said:
Even with all of this, Esdese (Whom joined the Army later than Budo) is still considered even now as the strongest, hence why she has the title of "The Empire's Strongest". I shouldn't have to define what being the strongest means...But quite frankly, Esdese>Budo....There is no debating this.

Once again, that title doesn't mean anything anymore now that Budo is out of the training ground. is actually going to fight for them. Esdeath always fought for the Empire's army while Budo spent his time in the training grounds. Hence the strongest of the Empire title. Not because she is stronger than Budo, but because she fought in battles against the other countries, etc. while Budo never did. If the strongest of the Empire was actually meant in a literal way, that would also mean that Esdeath has more power than the Ultimate Teigu which isn't true, considering that apparently said Ultimate Teigu is powerful enough to the point of where the Prime Minister can smile at Budo's threats like Budo was some nine year old kid trying to beat up an adult. Copied and pasted this from my old post since it was apparently completely ignored.

Tokoya said:
Secondly, in regards to your whole "who got compared to who thing" , you're not making any sense at all lol. Even so, it doesn't really matter who got compared first, because the fact of the matter is, the only factual thing that Budo has on Esdese as of now is that he is more respected than she is and for obvious reasons (Manga fact, not pure speculation).

I'm making complete sense. It's factual that Budo was used as an almighty object of comparison to justify Esdeath's hype. The fact that they actually needed to say that her power is comparable to Budo's to justify her hype and prove her strength and not the other way around pretty much shows who's the stronger one here. And that is exactly why Budo was ranked higher than Esdeath in that list. Do I have to quote the part where it was said that hype is included in that list? Budo has better hype and portrayal than Esdeath. Even if he doesn't have feats at the moment considering he was just introduced, hype gets proven in this manga. At the beginning of the manga, Esdeath was hyped af in like every second chapter even though she had absolutely zero actual feats in battle and yet, all that hype got proven right the moment she started fighting. Fact is, hype gets proven in this manga as shown in Esdeath's case and I have zero reason to believe that Budo's hype isn't true and won't be proven.

Tokoya said:
Speculation on top of speculation, getting rid of Night Raid (The biggest threat to them all in the Capital) is a lowly task? Lmaoooooooooo....Night Raid was and pretty much still is the #1 priority my friend, hence why Esdese herself was pulled from the front lines to come back to the Capital in order to destroy them....I dunno if you chose to disregard this but Budo doesn't like the PM at all so unless he gets officially ordered to do something by him, he wouldn't give the PM the time of day....Also, it seems that someone has forgotten how Esdese effortlessly dissipated any threat to the Empire and even took down The North xD.

Stop with the speculation thing. Doesn't amuse me even a bit. This whole debate is speculation so quite frankly, if anyone is speculating here, it's both of us, not just me so calling out on speculation isn't the best idea when you're doing it yourself, as well.

Back to topic; Doesn't matter if hunting Night Raid is a lowly task or not, you're going into a completely different topic here and going off from the main topic. Fact is; even if hunting Night Raid is a top task, Prime Minister didn't want to ask Budo to do said task, not because it was ''lowly'' in general, but because it was ''too lowly'' for Budo. And yet, he didn't consider such a task to be ''too lowly'' for Esdeath so instead of asking Budo who was already in the Capital, he decided to call back Esdeath all the way back from the Northern Country so she can do it.

While Budo doesn't like and wants to kill the Prime Minister; He is also willing to fight for him until the rebellion is defeated as shown when he agreed to hunt down the rebels after Prime Minister decided that Esdeath and Syura can't do it so he went for the last resort and planned on calling Budo out.

I haven't forgotten anything about Esdeath defeating some tribes, but you have forgotten that Budo doesn't go around fighting tribes, only Esdeath does. So it's not that Esdeath has better feats in said department, it's that Budo doesn't even bother with said department. Was said multiple times that Budo almost never leaves the palace.

Tokoya said:
But back on topic, Esdese has her own mission which is to kill everyone in Night Raid and she can't be in two places at once lol, that's why everyone was panicking....At first they thought that they could have handled The Revolutionary Army but now that they have become stronger with the addition of more Teigu, there isn't anyone currently on the front lines that can turn the tide in the Empire's favour. But since Budo returned, they didn't have to worry anymore because now they can have their two powerhouses on both battlefields, Esdese will protect the Capital and Budo will take care of The Revolution...It's called strategy/good tactics

Noooope. Esdeath's little team was replaced by Wild Hunt at that point of time. Syura was the one tasked in hunting down Night Raid since Jaegers weren't capable of doing so. Esdeath was already fighting the rebellion at the west (Western Kingdom is a part of the rebels), but yet all those ministers were panicking until Budo came in and said he'll fight the rebels.

Tokoya said:
Shura is an incompetent brat....Everyone knows that the only reason why he does the shit that he does is because the PM is his dad and as such he thinks that he's untouchable...The only reason why he fears Budo is because unlike Esdese, Budo doesn't tolerate bullshit or corruption and he even outright stated that after the war ends he will personally deal with the people that are behind the Empire's corruption (Which is pretty much The PM, his crew of assholes and his cunt of a son).

First of all, stop with the Syura and Wild Hunt bashing. It's annoying. I could call Esdeath a little shit, a whore or an ass hat because of how many people died because of her, but is that what you want to hear from me? No? Then yeah, stop with the bashing. And no, using his father's name isn't the reason he doesn't fear Esdeath. He is already aware of the fact that the only reason Esdeath fights for Prime Minister is because she gets to kill, not because she is loyal so he knows that if he tried to kill one of her direct subordinates and then used his father's name against her wouldn't work. Didn't even work against Wave.

More so, he wouldn't even use it. Syura has faced Esdeath back in the mountains when no one even knew he was Syura or that he returned from his trip so at that point of time, he couldn't even use his father's name to do anything. Heck, he didn't even try to use it when Esdeath drew out her sword and pointed it at him. Instead, he pulled out Shambhala and used it on Esdeath with a big smile on his face. Didn't even sweat like he does around Budo.

Once again, you're skipping the whole part where Syura said that the only reason his father isn't worried because of the rebels' progress is because Budo and the Ultimate Teigu are there. Not Esdeath. He didn't even bother to mention her.

Tokoya said:
Esdese is equally feared as Budo is and is the second most respected person in the Empire, but the difference is that as long as she gets to fight and satisfy her sadist needs, she's willing to overlook anything....But yet again, someone forgot how after she found out about Shura's exploits of recent, she too decided to deal with the situation.

Okay. This doesn't matter to the main topic. Syura isn't afraid of her.

Tokoya said:
The fact of the matter is bro, Budo has ZERO feats other than us seeing that he is very strong physically.....Hype holds no weight whatsoever unless you show the feats to back it up.....And as I stated earlier, Budo didn't die or leave the Empire, he is STILL THERE and yet Esdese is the one that is considered to be the strongest

> still trying to use the hype =/= feats argument

No offence, but do you want me to screenshot the post where it was said that the list was made with hype included? I can even underline it with red if you want me to. Matter of fact is; that list wasn't judged by just feats, but hype was included as well. Hype that gets proven right in this manga (This isn't some shit like Naruto where hype doesn't get proven right). Completely different story. That's like me putting Esdeath below someone like Akame back when she was all hype and no feats just because she had no feats. Esdeath's hype got proven. Have no reason to believe Budo's case is different.

Empire strongest thing was meant in a different way as proven by many things in the recent chapter as I stated earlier in this post. Heck, Budo's men alone even have enough authority to kill Esdeath's lover, lol.

Tokoya said:
I already addressed the rest of this but the fact that you said that Hype =/= Feats means nothing shows that you're just a huge Budo fanboy lol

Typical. Not only are you assuming that I am a Budo fan to begin with just so you could try to bring some validity to your post, but you are also completely twisting things that I said just so your precious Esdeath could win the debate. I didn't say that feats =/= hype means nothing in general, I stated that said argumentation means absolutely zero in a AgK ranking list where hype is included. I'm not even a Budo fan, let alone a fanboy. He isn't even my type of character considering my faves are Syura and Seryu. I'm just going by what the manga portrays.

Hype is speculation no matter which way you put it....To put it in simpler terms, lets use Naruto, one of the most hype oriented series to date...Case in point Minato Namikaze, The 4th Hokage....In the beginning of the series, he was hyped up in such a way that he was considered to be the best hokage, but now going by pure feats that we have seen first hand it is common knowledge that Hashirama and Tobirama are far better than he is....I can't believe that I have to explain this to you =/

I dont think you got the point of this next point....Your fellow fanboy was trying force this hilarious ideal that Esdese got her title because she is more experienced on the Battlefield than Budo...All I did was pretty much point out how his argument collapsed on itself...We both pretty much said it, experience =/= strength

Being called "The Empire's Strongest" means that you are the strongest person in the ENTIRE EMPIRE....Meaning out of everyone in the Empire, she is the strongest....The Empire is the entire fucking country which is comprised of many cities and colonies etc, which Budo is also apart of....(Clearly you're confusing The Empire with *The Capital City*) The Training Grounds are located in The Empire as well even though this is irrelevant to the topic anyway. You are arguing against manga fact lol.....Now you're just going full retard here....Do you honestly expect someone to believe that a well seasoned and experienced general such as Budo has never seen combat? My goodness xDDDDDDD Having the ultimate Teigu doesn't matter if you dont have someone to weild it...And until someone does and we can see what it can do, Esdese is the strongest character of the series based off of her known feats

So you and Oppai are the same person? Why use two different accounts -_- Anyway, I'm not going to repeat myself as to why this argument of yours is heavily flawed but, the ONLY thing that Budo has over Esdese is that he is the most respected general out of them all.....Esdese has a great deal of respect by everyone in the Empire and is equally as feared as Budo is, except it can be argued that she should be even more feared because of her personality, whereas Budo is a reasonable and noble man which I admire because the Empire is filled with evil mofo's and it needs more people like him and Wave. Also, you keep talking about hype this and hype that....Budo doesn't have that much hype to begin with other than the fact that they said that he is the most respected and high ranking person in the Imperial Army.....That and he's comparable in strength to Esdese which does not mean in the slightest that he's stronger than she is....The difference between Esdese and Budo is that she has the title of being the strongest...If Budo was the strongest, it would of been mentioned from jump street

I'm speculating? I'm the only one actually stating events that have actually been proven and shown in the manga...Unlike you...At least with Esdese we've seen why she's the best....Your entire argument literally revolves around hype and you must not know the definition of feats because the only feat that Budo has is that he's VERY strong physically...

Everything you said here is just utter nonsense.....Your fanboysim is on such a level that you're literally making up shit that was never even stated just to try and prove a point that you don't even have xDD

Budo was tasked with fighting the Revolutionary Army, not Night Raid and his overall duty is to protect the palace....Night Raid are Wild Hunt and The Jaegars duty....Also, Esdese left the Jaegars before the big showdown....We saw what happened when they all fought against her lol....If not for Susanoo, they would have all died....Doesn't really matter because she took out every single last on of them lol

Once again, his job is to go after the Army, not Night Raid....And yeah, he rarely leaves the palace *now* but you implying that he's never seen combat of that nature is just laughable

Refer to the 2 paragraphs before this one

>Implying that Wild Hunt and Esdese are equally messed up
>Defending the bashing of Wild Hunt
> Top lel

I think I understand now...You're one of the few Esdese haters in the world, so the second someone comes along that's comparable to her you instantly jump on said characters bandwagon. You contradicted yourself in this last part too.....It is fact that he does this shit because they are protected by his dad, stop arguing against the manga

And your point is what now? He didn't try to fight or kill her, he simply teleported her away to avoid his identity from coming out, he didn't want to be discovered, that's it. Other than that, all he did was praise her lol

Repeating the same thing over and over...I already addressed this

Syura isn't afraid of Wave either and he still got his ass kicked....The only reason why Syura is so weary of Budo is because he pretty much stated that he's coming for them after they're done with the Revolutionary Army and because he doesn't tolerate their BS so he wouldn't hesitate to beat the shit out of or kill them...If Esdese was the same way, he and the PM would be weary of her too...And it looks like now she's starting to have a change of heart towards them too after what Shura did to Bors' family and Run

And you're doing a fine job proving that you are one lol....I haven't made up a damn thing unlike you...I bet if there was rumor that Budo can fly, you'd believe it xD When making a list you cannot factor in hype because hype is nothing but pure speculation which holds ZERO WEIGHT IN A DEBATE...Try this shit in a debate anywhere else and you'll only succeed in making a fool out of yourself...And suuuuuuuuure, you're totally not a fan of a character that you yourself has hyped up to being stronger than the woman that can stop space and time at will

I can't take you seriously at all anymore.....Don't expect anymore responses from me because I lost a lot of brain cells from responding to this pile of nonsense filled with baseless speculation and blatant fanboyism
TokoyaAug 17, 2014 4:35 PM
Aug 17, 2014 4:29 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
-Oppai- said:
crunchytaco said:

You're about as intelligent as the guy in your avatar. You whine and cry on Animesuki because of a few polite disagreements and you run here to flame people over another disagreement.

And you're as obsessive and sick as the girl in your avatar, you come online just to be a condescending pr1ck(excuse my language) just because i argue to prove my point.

Quit being a hypocrite Kanye, and please stick to the topic.

Louder, maybe he can hear you.

edit: Coincidentally. Episode 7 toiday opens up with almost my exact words

PM: Esdeath has no interest in authority or politics. To her fighting and conquering the enemy is everything. She is free to do as she pleases, as I continue to control the kingdom.

People and their limited understandings of basic machiavellian politics.

Who cares she still isn't stronger than Budo

@ other tard - Hype has been proven numerous of times, remember when your precious Esdeath had hype but no feats? Now look she's proven her hype as well as other characters meeting that hype.

Not my fault you're trying too hard to not admit this fact.

You repeat speculation when you're also speculating the whole debate is speculating how fights will go, your wall of text is not to my surprise full of nonsense. Loads of writing but no substance.

Note; He is clearly not a Budo fan when his avatar is Syura what a moron you turned out to be of the course of this discussion.

Another Note: My list is also hype and feats, Budo has greater hype and portrayal and AC clearly won this debate he's proven his point i even re-read the manga to see if what he says was true and guess what it was. I wish i joined this site when Esdeath was featless you wouldn't be sprouting what you are right now.

Oh yea AC i won't be able to reply i'll be gone for 2 or 3 days.

I quoted you and yet the other account responded as if I was talking to him.....You fail at trying to give the illusion that you're two different people lol

>Having a character as your avatar = them being your favorite character

Can't beat that logic lol
Aug 17, 2014 6:29 PM

Jan 2014
So basically your whole post is filled with you telling me that feats aren't hype once again? I honestly don't know how I should draw this for you. That list was made with hype included.

> hype included

Do you need me to put a bold on that?

in·clude
verb in-ˈklüd

: to have (someone or something) as part of a group or total : to contain (someone or something) in a group or as a part of something

: to make (someone or something) a part of something

So bitching about how hype is not feats time and time again means jack shit to me when it was said so many times that hype was included in that list that it's becoming ridiculous.

Typical Esdeath fanboy. Screaming how his waifu is the best, calling anyone who disagrees with said statement a hater (even though it's an assumption that he is basing it off just from the fact that someone is actually arguing against Esdeath), calling Seryu/Wild Hunt evil even though Esdeath is a satan's spawn (called the ultimate sadist, slaughtered thousands upon thousands of people, is nice to her subordinates only because they respect her because of that and are more willing to die for her (her owns words), said she wanted her army to torture an innocent village's women and children to their heart's content; be it rape, mutilation, torture, what not, has been called evil by the author himself directly, etc. And no, her boobs or cute side when she's with Tatsumi don't make that go away), blinded by his own fanboyishness.

Fail assumptions are fail. I like Esdeath more than Budo. Way more. And just because I'm stating that Budo is stronger than her doesn't make me an Esdeath hater. There are things and characters better than the ''OH ALMIGHTY ESDEATH'' out there. Yeah, surprising, isn't it? Smh.

And from what are you basing off that I and Oppai are the same person? Is it your own bullshit again? Because believe me, I can prove that I am definitely not Oppai. I do know him outside of this forum, that is true, because I have been called here by him to help him with a Wave vs Mine debate to begin with.

You can stick with that Empire's strongest thing all you want and lie how I said that no one has seen Budo in combat. Fact is: Budo has almost never been outside of the military grounds or the palace as stated by the Prime Minister and proven by the fact that we have never ever seen him in the manga before said point and is being rarely mentioned even though it was said that he is Esdeath level. Proves that little to no people have seen Budo fight while tribes upon tribes have seen Esdeath in battle. Empire's strongest title could have easily be given by them, people that have never ever seen Budo in their life. Syura confirms this the moment he says that the only reason there is nothing to worry about is the Prime Minister and Budo. Didn't mention Esdeath.

And lol, here we go again. Syura is not afraid of Esdeath as shown when she released murderous intent and pointed a sword at him while he didn't even hesistate for a moment to take out his Teigu, smile at her and teleport her away so she could play with his danger beast toy, even would go as far to say that he doesn't give a shit if he kills Esdeath's pet and yet he starts sweating the moment Budo walks in. And no buddy, Syura was sweating around Budo before he said that he's gonna come after him and the Prime Minister so don't mess up the order.

Once again, list includes hype. No matter how many times you scream ''feats!'', it won't change that the list was including hype. And even now, Budo's feats are highly impressive even though he didn't even fight in a Teigu battle yet. And no, it's not just his physical strength. He shown great bursts of speed and striking speed. Better than what Esdeath has shown. He is fast enough to be compared to a lightning by Syura and he is fast enough to the point where Wave and Kurome can't even follow Budo with their eyes even though the latter has super human reflexes, is capable of dodging Mine's surprise sniping and is fast enough to put a scratch on Esdeath. He was able to blitz and land a hit on Tatsumi before the latter could even raise his arms to try to block said attack and yet, a weaker version of Tatsumi from over an arc ago, reacted to and blocked Esdeath's punch.

Also don't compare Naruto to AgK. That was just a desparate and retarded move. Kishimoto's whole databook and manga contradict themselves. That dude contradicts himself or writes so much bullshit to the point it's unbelieveable. Can write more bullshit in a single week than a whole group of bulls can get out of their anus in a whole year. Fact is; Kishimoto contradicts himself. On the other hand, hype in AgK isn't like that. It gets proven right. Your own precious Esdeath is a proof of that.
AirConditionerAug 17, 2014 6:35 PM
Aug 17, 2014 8:53 PM

Sep 2011
You guys should make a new topic and take the discussion there. This has gone beyond Chapter 51 discussion. Mod should be taking some action here and clean up the topic. You guys are getting ridiculous.
Aug 18, 2014 1:05 AM

Nov 2012
Fullmetal89 said:
You guys should make a new topic and take the discussion there. This has gone beyond Chapter 51 discussion. Mod should be taking some action here and clean up the topic. You guys are getting ridiculous.

mod constantly locked agk manga thread in animesuki to clean up useless stupid tldr esdeath debate
i wonder if you guys here from animesuki
Aug 18, 2014 3:41 AM
Aug 2014
She kills Susanoo. It wasn't that she wasn't able to kill them, she only wanted to kill the most troublesome one[/quote]

I mean with that time stop she wasn't
Aug 18, 2014 3:45 AM

Apr 2008
ogunboe01 said:
She kills Susanoo. It wasn't that she wasn't able to kill them, she only wanted to kill the most troublesome one

I mean with that time stop she wasn't[/quote]

If you have someone frozen in time they are defenseless. You could take a needle and stab out their artery and let them bleed out after deactivating the time freeze.

She didn't want to kill them all. She wanted to TORTURE them. The only one she had to kill was Susanoo and that's why she used her trump card
Aug 18, 2014 6:52 AM

Sep 2011
ninjastarforcex said:
Fullmetal89 said:

mod constantly locked agk manga thread in animesuki to clean up useless stupid tldr esdeath debate
i wonder if you guys here from animesuki

Yeah apparently they brought their little feud over to MAL, the last page on this topic seems to confirm that.
Aug 18, 2014 6:53 AM

Apr 2014
Normal day in MAL.
Aug 18, 2014 8:34 AM

Jul 2014
The Mods are generally known to be more strict on Animesuki than here. Generally people are much more polite, no matter how heated the discussions get.

Do not act high and mighty here when the attitudes here resorts to DOTA language on a daily basis.

Anyhow, I've never spoken to this Oppai person on on Animesuki. Just thought it was funny seeing him here of all places after he dissed everyone and hijacked here. He was a member for what, 1 week? Just calling a spade a spade, and that was going to be my last point of discussion with him.

--------------------------

Esdeath is currently the strongest in the Empire. Not sure why this is a debate other than for trolling purposes. The author has repeatedly wrote that in the Manga, including the last chapter, "The Strongest and Most Beautiful."
crunchytacoAug 18, 2014 8:38 AM
[center]

Aug 18, 2014 8:52 AM

Nov 2012
dota language, cyka? lmao
Aug 18, 2014 9:13 AM

Jul 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
dota language, cyka? lmao

Tch lol, exactly why I can't take opinions here seriously, except for a handful of intelligent people.
[center]

Aug 18, 2014 3:25 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Fullmetal89 said:
I should of stopped once I realized how laughable his/their (Idgaf tbh) "arguments" were xD

Either way, like I said in my post I'm done responding....Trying to knock some logic in the mind of a person like that is pointless
Aug 19, 2014 1:52 AM

Jan 2014
> Esdeath fantard
> logic

lls
Aug 19, 2014 2:17 AM

Jun 2013
Hoped for Esdeath ship.

Made myself sad.
Aug 20, 2014 12:10 PM
Aug 2014
this is the official site for akame ga kill and it also tells you the date of the next episode http://www.jp.square-enix.com/magazine/joker/series/akame/index.html
Aug 20, 2014 3:42 PM
Aug 2014
Next chapter is ob the 22nd
Aug 20, 2014 3:47 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
According to a spoiler that popped up earlier today

Aug 20, 2014 6:27 PM

Apr 2008
Tokoya said:

That can't be legit
Aug 21, 2014 5:07 AM

May 2009
Fake spoiler.
Here what happens:
Aug 21, 2014 5:19 AM
Aug 2014
ogunboe01 said:

Sure about that ?
Aug 21, 2014 7:30 AM
Aug 2014
Achso said:
ogunboe01 said:

Sure about that ?

Click on the official akame ga kill link that i posted then scroll down and you will see it says the next chapter (the red eye killer) will be uploaded on the 22nd of august
Aug 21, 2014 7:40 AM
Aug 2014
Well if it is tomorow yay!
Aug 21, 2014 8:18 AM
Aug 2014
ogunboe01 said:
Achso said:

Sure about that ?

Click on the official akame ga kill link that i posted then scroll down and you will see it says the next chapter (the red eye killer) will be uploaded on the 22nd of august

Isn't it written between 08-22 and 09-14 ? I don't read japanese so...
Aug 21, 2014 10:41 AM
Aug 2014
Achso said:
ogunboe01 said:

Isn't it written between 08-22 and 09-14 ? I don't read japanese so...

INFORMATION
14.01.22  "Red-eye! Kill"! Decision of TV anime http://akame.tv
14.01.22  Twitter icon gift! "Red-eye kill!" Drawn Tashiro Tetsuya teacher Special
10.04.22  The series begins at pounding JOKER!
Aug 21, 2014 10:41 AM
Aug 2014
Copied and pasted
Aug 21, 2014 10:42 AM
Aug 2014
Copied and pasted
Aug 21, 2014 10:43 AM

Apr 2014
Red-eye Killer...
Does this mean Akame will come to the rescue???
I like all of their title, every single title has a KILL in them.
Aug 21, 2014 10:52 AM
Aug 2014
Maybe
Aug 21, 2014 12:19 PM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Tokoya said:

That can't be legit

She finally gave in to Tatsumi and said if he fucks her and drops Mine she'll help them

Yeah, probably false.
Aug 21, 2014 12:20 PM

Apr 2014
Insertanamehere said:
Darklight0303 said:

That can't be legit

She finally gave in to Tatsumi and said if he fucks her and drops Mine she'll help them

Yeah, probably false.

LOL'ed
Aug 21, 2014 3:51 PM
Aug 2014
Raw version is out but only 19 pages
http://www.manga2u.me/akame_ga_kiru/52/17/
Aug 21, 2014 6:10 PM
Jul 2014
I know this is really late (I've just recently gotten into the fandom) but, POOR ESDEATH. T___T She has always been waiting for Tatsumi, and that rejection was just painful. I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope the translation comes out today~
Sep 1, 2014 1:00 AM

Jul 2009
tatsume is not very smart is he? he couldve used her interest to his advantage again. now he's just raising death flags. oh well.
Sep 6, 2014 9:46 AM

May 2013
poor larback
lucky tatsumi
Sep 14, 2014 10:31 AM

Mar 2012
Oh god that torture.
Sep 17, 2014 8:43 PM

Aug 2007
RIP Lubbock's ball
Oct 16, 2014 4:55 AM

May 2014
Man... When Rabac's Testicle got crushed, that really hurt me.... OW.....
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Dec 9, 2014 11:52 AM
Dec 2014
Cloudy-Sky said:

Esdeath and Wave won't happen lol. If Wave ends up with someone It's gonna be Kurome. Well not that it's likely either taking into account she will die from drugs or something. Anyways the one thing I give props in this manga is that aside from Tatsum Akame and Esdeath i get the feeling that EVERYONE else can die any moment any chapter from now.

>.>

I don't have the heart......
Dec 20, 2014 5:40 PM

Nov 2007
I'm pissed at Tatsumi for rejecting Esdeath. Poor Lubboc. Wrong place wrong time. Tatsumi's carelessness cost him.

And I don't care for Mine at all. ESDEATH IS BETTER.
Dec 20, 2014 11:02 PM

May 2009
mystik said:
I'm pissed at Tatsumi for rejecting Esdeath. Poor Lubboc. Wrong place wrong time. Tatsumi's carelessness cost him.

And I don't care for Mine at all. ESDEATH IS BETTER.

If you don't get why he hates her, you seriously need get your head checked.
Jan 26, 2015 8:25 PM

Jul 2014
Ok no they crushed the balls of the guy who wants his own harem that is unacceptable
Feb 14, 2015 12:49 PM

Nov 2014
Poor Lubbock it looks like he's already gonna have it worse than he did in the anime... :(

Tatsumi rejecting Esdeath haha you tell her Tatsumi (and I'm not one to ever really root for Tatsumi)...
May 2, 2015 6:11 PM
May 2015
Omfg just please... AKAME X TATSUMI. Let it happen;-; akame ga kill cant end like this
May 5, 2015 1:01 AM

Sep 2014
Poor Rabac ;-; hope someone kills that Syura bastard.
Aug 11, 2015 8:43 AM

May 2014
Now we can see how manly Tatsumi became. He was really pissing me off with his shounen MC attitude at the beginning of the manga but he developed quite nicely :D

Is so hard to see Lubbock in that state...
Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.