Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 22, 2014 9:29 AM

May 2009
JusTFoRTroll said:
When Esdeath found out that Tatsumi is going out with a girl, she will find out who that is (Mein) and essentially assassinate her. Tatsumi will then be saddened by this and tells himself that he has to get stronger otherwise the family he has now will perish before his eyes. Over time, Tatsumi will become stronger along with Akame and Night Raid. After a series of events, Akame will realise that she has come to love Tatsumi and therefore confesses to him. Tatsumi willingly accepts Akame as his official girlfriend, and then you have a badass couple who will change the world for the better!

That sounds shitty and cheesy. Akame is fine as she is and she doesn't need to be MC's girlfriend.
Jul 22, 2014 9:35 AM
Apr 2010
Holy shit Shura. Piss me off so much.

The fucker needs Jesus.
Jul 22, 2014 10:05 AM

Jun 2010
Reading thru some of these posts im just straight up dumbfounded. How are you people liking this? That confession/rejection was written at elementary school level ....
Jul 22, 2014 10:10 AM
Apr 2010
LuciferIAm said:
Reading thru some of these posts im just straight up dumbfounded. How are you people liking this? That confession/rejection was written at elementary school level ....

The art, man. The art.
Jul 22, 2014 10:10 AM

Apr 2008
LuciferIAm said:

Talking about Mine's old confession or the one in this chapter? Because the one in this chapter was still better than Mine's. On that note I like this chapter because of the huge consequences to come from Tatsumi's stupidity and loose tongue.
Jul 22, 2014 10:34 AM

Sep 2013
LuciferIAm said:

like 90% of other anime shows? come on at least they got it over with quickly. romance is certainly not the focus here.
Darklight0303 said:

On that note I like this chapter because of the huge consequences to come from Tatsumi's stupidity and loose tongue.

You mean how he dug his own girlfriend grave? yeah that was brilliant... i just hope he figures out that its his fault if Mine ever dies at the hand of Esdeath later on.

edit: @darklight0303 lol sorry, i fixed it.
IshtaRinJul 22, 2014 11:41 AM
Jul 22, 2014 10:37 AM

Apr 2008
annie_leonheart said:
Darklight0303 said:

like 90% of other anime shows? come on at least they got it over with quickly. romance is certainly not the focus here.
LuciferIAm said:

On that note I like this chapter because of the huge consequences to come from Tatsumi's stupidity and loose tongue.

You mean how he dug his own girlfriend grave? yeah that was brilliant... i just hope he figures out that its his fault if Mine ever dies at the hand of Esdeath later on.

Somehow you managed to switch around the quotes XD
Jul 22, 2014 12:02 PM

Jun 2010
....Mein......

Edese is really gonna kill her now.........

like torture....THEN kill.
Jul 22, 2014 12:41 PM
Jul 2014
I really hope rabac lives, and doesn't spill about the bases location. hes one of my favorite characters.... Q-Q
Jul 22, 2014 12:48 PM

Dec 2011
Poor Rabac :<

Oh, and I don't really care about Mine. Wouldn't really mind if she was killed. I like Esdeath more than her.
Jul 22, 2014 6:22 PM

Oct 2013
MC117 said:
LividDavid said:
Fucking hell, how useless does Tatsumi has to be? Is he really the main character? Between Tatsumi and Rabac, I'd rather much have Tatsumi being tortured. That kid is just dead weight.

I'm hoping Rabac makes this interesting and betray Night Raid. I'm also really hoping Tatsumi dies, even if he's the "main character." Who knows, the author loves killing off characters.

I wouldn't say useless, he tried to escape from 3 powerful enemies, probably the strongest of the manga and he didn't do bad, if anything rabac is the useless one, he was going to get tortured no matter what, what tatsumi told esdeath doesn't change anything for now.

I guess that's true, but Tatsumi hasn't done a single useful thing left aside from saving Mine. The author really favors his antagonists too much over his protagonists. It sucks that we're going to have to wait100 more chapters to see any development in Tatsumi. He's the most spoiled character so far.
Jul 22, 2014 8:39 PM

Apr 2014
L0bsterman said:
Lubbock, you gotta feel for him. Damn, lucky Tatsumi, he practically has every female character in the series lusting for him.

IKR!?
Jul 22, 2014 10:08 PM

May 2012
I hope ruboc doesnt betray night raid, If he does his chance of survival is pretty much zero, and probably be the only night raid member to die a dishonorble death.
Jul 23, 2014 1:29 AM

Feb 2014
OG-3 said:
Oh, and I don't really care about Mine. Wouldn't really mind if she was killed. I like Esdeath more than her.

Preach.

I can't wait for Esdeath to show up in the anime series so I can find a proper "deal with it" Esdeath gif for this board
Jul 23, 2014 4:58 AM

May 2014
I feel so sad for Esdeath and Rabac. Also Tatsumi just murder Mein whit that confession....
Jul 23, 2014 10:48 AM

Jul 2014
LividDavid said:
MC117 said:

I wouldn't say useless, he tried to escape from 3 powerful enemies, probably the strongest of the manga and he didn't do bad, if anything rabac is the useless one, he was going to get tortured no matter what, what tatsumi told esdeath doesn't change anything for now.

I guess that's true, but Tatsumi hasn't done a single useful thing left aside from saving Mine. The author really favors his antagonists too much over his protagonists. It sucks that we're going to have to wait100 more chapters to see any development in Tatsumi. He's the most spoiled character so far.

It's a wise decision. Esdeath-chan has pretty much stolen the spotlight at this point and if the all the polls are any indication, he's going to get rich from her.

I'm down to changing the title to Esdeath ga Kill
[center]

Jul 23, 2014 10:55 AM

Apr 2008
crunchytaco said:
LividDavid said:

It's a wise decision. Esdeath-chan has pretty much stolen the spotlight at this point and if the all the polls are any indication, he's going to get rich from her.

It would certainly fit more given her trophies throughout the series. Lets recap the northern prince skin rug, Chelsea's head mounted over the fireplace, the shards of Susanoo's core all nicely glued to a plaque and the list goes on
Jul 23, 2014 11:39 AM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
crunchytaco said:

It would certainly fit more given her trophies throughout the series. Lets recap the northern prince skin rug, Chelsea's head mounted over the fireplace, the shards of Susanoo's core all nicely glued to a plaque and the list goes on

She's only missing Tatsumi's stuffed body. After she stuffs him like a moose, she could use him as a body pillow. Oh, that Esdeath.
[center]

Jul 23, 2014 1:15 PM
Jul 2012
Is it just time or did they change Esdese's name to Esdeath?? Or was it always the same?

Well anyways this chapter was pretty interesting. I hope he doesn't break and give out the location of Night Raid. Not doubting that he will but in case of a plot twist maybe. Esdese will probably always love Tatsumi. A prediction I have is she will either die or become an ally of Tatsumi or Night Raid.
Jul 23, 2014 1:21 PM

Jun 2013
No... Poor Esdeath :(

Even worse. Poor Lubbock.. Like did that really just happen? That's like the worst thing you could do to a guy.
Jul 23, 2014 1:42 PM

Mar 2013
Whelp, Meins dead..
Jul 23, 2014 3:07 PM

May 2009
Haha, all of you who think that Mein will die.
Just like when that frog ate her, right?
Just like she was fighting with Seryu solo fight, right?
Just like when she was suppose to have dying confession?

SHE IS TAKAHIRO's FAVOURITE and WAS CREATED to be his lover. She won't die six-seven chapters after confession.
Jul 23, 2014 3:24 PM

Apr 2008
Blocc63 said:
Whelp, Meins dead..

Indeed. I can't wait to see it happen~
Jul 23, 2014 3:52 PM

Sep 2013
KumaKing said:

Even worse. Poor Lubbock.. Like did that really just happen? That's like the worst thing you could do to a guy.

You know men having one testicle due to accident is not really that uncommon. one can creates enough testosterone and it doesn't really affect their desire for sex.
as syura said... Lubbock can still manage with just one he just need to be extra careful lol.
Jul 23, 2014 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
bastek66 said:

SHE IS TAKAHIRO's FAVOURITE and WAS CREATED to be his lover. She won't die six-seven chapters after confession.

We get it dude, can you move on. People are going to come into the thread and continue to wish her death. Do we really need you to remind us every fucking page how much the author loves her and wont kill her. You say you don't care, but man it takes some dedication to check this every day and post that shit constantly. If it bothers you so much ignore those people. Mein will probably die, or if not Tatsumi will. That prophesy wasn't thrown in there for shits&giggles. Bad things will happen soon.
Jul 23, 2014 4:38 PM

Oct 2013
bastek66 said:

Who gives a shit! She is going to die, it's the sad truth. You'll just have to accept it. And when Mine actually dies, I'm going to lol so hard. XD
Jul 23, 2014 4:42 PM

Feb 2014
bastek66 said:

Everybody is going to die - it is just a matter of what order and when.
Jul 23, 2014 5:47 PM

Jul 2014
bastek66 said:

Favorites can change over time. How many people had one favorite character who stayed their top favorite their whole lives?

I'm pretty sure he's converting to Esdeath soon. She's the only one besides Main to have 2 volume covers, so he's been definitely torn for awhile.
[center]

Jul 23, 2014 5:53 PM

Feb 2014
crunchytaco said:
bastek66 said:

Favorites can change over time. How many people had one favorite character who stayed their top favorite their whole lives?

I'm pretty sure he's converting to Esdeath soon. She's the only one besides Main to have 2 volume covers, so he's been definitely torn for awhile.

The series would probably be more popular if Esdeath becomes main cast instead of another pinktailed tsundere loli in a sea of Louise clones
Jul 23, 2014 6:30 PM

May 2011
I sense esdeath joining night raid just to steal him from mine after the confrontation!

That or kill her lol
Jul 23, 2014 6:47 PM

May 2014
What "IF" this was death flag for Tatsumi ? Yes it has very very low chance but since the manga name Akame just try to imagine when the night raid come to save these two and find Tatsumi as an İce cube. Still even I really dont give a chance but...
Jul 23, 2014 8:37 PM

Mar 2008
Esdeath is pretty much Takahiro's Miyako of AgK now. Always getting the short end of the stick despite being the one who loves the MC the most.
Jul 23, 2014 8:44 PM

Apr 2012
Rabac and Theon Greyjoy should hang out one day.
Jul 23, 2014 8:47 PM

Jul 2014
Rayyy said:
I sense esdeath joining night raid just to steal him from mine after the confrontation!

That or kill her lol

Yes, that's the twist I'm looking for. Esdeath joins Night Raid and forms a harem.
Feyfray said:
crunchytaco said:

The series would probably be more popular if Esdeath becomes main cast instead of another pinktailed tsundere loli in a sea of Louise clones

Tat, Aka, and Mine aren't the only mains in this series. Kurome and Wave are supposed to be in that list too. I'd hope Esdeath is more important than those two.
[center]

Jul 24, 2014 12:49 AM

Apr 2014
bastek66 said:

Bro..... and? You never know until it's actually happened. All of our opinions/predictions can come true. Like mines, Mein will get frozen and then broken to pieces by Esdese. Deal with it.
Jul 24, 2014 2:23 AM

May 2009
Fullmetal89 said:
We get it dude, can you move on. People are going to come into the thread and continue to wish her death. Do we really need you to remind us every fucking page how much the author loves her and wont kill her. You say you don't care, but man it takes some dedication to check this every day and post that shit constantly. If it bothers you so much ignore those people. Mein will probably die, or if not Tatsumi will. That prophesy wasn't thrown in there for shits&giggles. Bad things will happen soon.

FeyFrey said:
Zeus97 said:
Bro..... and? You never know until it's actually happened. All of our opinions/predictions can come true. Like mines, Mein will get frozen and then broken to pieces by Esdese. Deal with it.

Like I said I'm not even Meinfag, I gonna laugh on you shitty predictions. Mein won't die till near end of manga. Takahiro stated that she was created to be with Tatsumi his OTP, he won't kill her now.
Yes, I have to remind you who was right and who was wrong.
Feyfray said:

No, murderous monster would be shitty heroine. Thankfully Takahiro assured everyone she is just evil and all "romantic development" between her and Tats was only fanservice.
bastek66Jul 24, 2014 2:31 AM
Jul 24, 2014 2:33 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Fullmetal89 said:

FeyFrey said:
Zeus97 said:

Like I said I'm not even Meinfag, I gonna laugh on you shitty predictions. Mein won't die till near end of manga. Takahiro stated that she was created to be with Tatsumi his OTP, he won't kill her now.
Feyfray said:

No, murderous monster would be shitty heroine. Thankfully Takahiro assured everyone she is just evil and all "romantic development" between her and Tats was only fanservice.

How about you post your sources instead of crying wolf. Cause I don't believe a word from your annoying mouth
Jul 24, 2014 2:40 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
How about you post your sources instead of crying wolf. Cause I don't believe a word from your annoying mouth

Of course, source is recently published Guidebook
Jul 24, 2014 2:44 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Of course, source is recently published Guidebook

Interesting. The text doesn't match the bullshit you've been spouting
Jul 24, 2014 3:03 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:

Are you fucking blind?
With the so called entertainment element of her falling for Tatsumi
With her being the heroine who would be Tatsumi's lover

Deal with it.
Jul 24, 2014 3:44 AM

Apr 2014
bastek66 said:
Fullmetal89 said:

FeyFrey said:
Zeus97 said:

Feyfray said:

ah..but only a meinfag would says they're not a meinfag. lol The author might of stated that mein was created to be with Tatsumi, but that doesn't mean there could be change of plans. You have to have a open mind and accept that reality which you are not. While you laugh at my "shitty predictions" I'll laugh at your close mindedness assumptions. You never know what may happen until it's actually happened. Deal with the reality.
Jul 24, 2014 3:46 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Are you fucking blind?
With the so called entertainment element of her falling for Tatsumi
With her being the heroine who would be Tatsumi's lover

Deal with it.

I don't see the word favorite and you're a fucking moron if you think this is a happy end series. She will die and there is nothing you can do about it. So suck it up and shut up
Jul 24, 2014 4:39 AM

May 2009
Zeus97 said:
ah..but only a meinfag would says they're not a meinfag. lol The author might of stated that mein was created to be with Tatsumi, but that doesn't mean there could be change of plans. You have to have a open mind and accept that reality which you are not. While you laugh at my "shitty predictions" I'll laugh at your close mindedness assumptions. You never know what may happen until it's actually happened. Deal with the reality.

Stop using reverse psychology to deal with your butthurt. Also this manga is predictable as fuck if you pay attention.
Darklight0303 said:
I don't see the word favorite and you're a fucking moron if you think this is a happy end series. She will die and there is nothing you can do about it. So suck it up and shut up

There was stated that they are his OTP so obviously she is his favourite just like Wanko.
And I don't care, I enjoy reading assblasted reactions.
Jul 24, 2014 5:26 AM

Mar 2012
I still think that Incursio is way too weak for the main character...
Now, Raba... I admire you for the rest of my life :(
Jul 24, 2014 5:28 AM

Apr 2008
bigzzcobzz said:
I still think that Incursio is way too weak for the main character...
Now, Raba... I admire you for the rest of my life :(

Well to be fair Incursio has the potential to Evolve as we've already seen. So if anything it's Tatsumi who needs to man up
Jul 24, 2014 6:21 AM

Feb 2014
bastek66 said:
Feyfray said:

Esdeath is the best character in this series. She will be the most popular character in the series. Nothing the author intends is going to change that unless he kills her off in the next chapter. I don't think Tatsumi x Esdeath will happen, I think it SHOULD happen. You're allowed to disagree with that, but you are getting so upset about it that your posts are becoming unbearable.
Jul 24, 2014 7:00 AM

Jan 2012
I have a feeling mein won't die because of Esdeath. If she does by esdeath's hand we will never see TatsumiXEsdeath. She might die because of the prime ministers son. If she does die by Esdeath, it will change Tatsumi and he will swear revenge on her and she will probably die by his hand.

Who knows maybe the author will pull a George R.R Martin and we will see tatsumi die instead to say that there are no main characters, just vulnerable people. Then mein will be the one to take revenge.

Either that or nobody dies because Esdeath has shown that she does out of character stuff for Tatsumi.
huehue93Jul 24, 2014 7:06 AM
Jul 24, 2014 7:20 AM

May 2009
huehue93 said:
I have a feeling mein won't die because of Esdeath. If she does by esdeath's hand we will never see TatsumiXEsdeath. She might die because of the prime ministers son. If she does die by Esdeath, it will change Tatsumi and he will swear revenge on her and she will probably die by his hand.

Who knows maybe the author will pull a George R.R Martin and we will see tatsumi die instead to say that there are no main characters, just vulnerable people. Then mein will be the one to take revenge.

Either that or nobody dies because Esdeath has shown that she does out of character stuff for Tatsumi.

Esdese will never be with Tatsumi regardless who will kill Mein, if ever.
Jul 24, 2014 8:08 AM

Jan 2014
i dont care who is gonna kill mein as long as she dies.
" I'll find you and fall in love with you all over again " - Asuna
Jul 24, 2014 8:10 AM

Apr 2008
Aries said:
i dont care who is gonna kill mein as long as she dies.

Hear hear. Heck if Shura does it it's a double win
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.