Forum Settings
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2008 8:19 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Watanuki paid this price already long ago - what a tangled web! xxxHolic is becoming more and more important every volume. Syaoran was shocked by this and then determined/angered ... I want to know!! Just what are Watanuki and Syaoran to eachother?!?!?! Any intelligent thoughts...?

We started off with: R!Sakura Soul, R!Sakura Body, C!Sakura Soul, C!Sakura Body
And are now left with: R!Sakura Soul, and C!Sakura Body

... as I understand it. Is that messed up or what? Damn you Fei Wang!!!

The picture of the twins was great - when do we get to see their hotness them again? Soon? Soon? Come on Clamp >:D

The last few pages - beautiful. This reminds me of when we all thought Fai had killed Sakura. I loved seeing their individual recollections of her - Kuro with her in Piffle, Fai mainly in Infinity, and Syaoran all over. I can't get over the art and emotion behind these last chapters. I'm sorry Sakura, but your death is worth it. Just stunning.
Jan 31, 2008 7:41 AM

Nov 2004
I didn't get the chapter, haha. So basically we now have one whole Sakura, just that the two parts of em' are from different people (soul and body). I should be more upset then that the c!Sakura soul is gone. Since c!Sakura is also the Sakura we have seen travelling with the group. One of the main characters has passed away! I can't believe it. c!Syaoran don't die also! I bet he will since he lost the Sakura who was travelling with. He probably won't get a happy ending anymore. Although he also knew real Sakura (who is his childhood friend). The situation seems difficult. I wonder if there is another Sakura out there for the real Syaoran. Since I still don't get why he likes her so much if he hasn't actually met the Princess from Clow Country (besides through cloney). Unless he has one also from... wherever he's from.

Woah, the thing with Watanuki totally went over my head. Mind you, I stopped reading xxxHOLiC weekly like a long long time ago (when Watanuki got injured). I might catch up now and continue again.

The end of the chapter was indeed very sad. RIP Sakura.
Jan 31, 2008 8:02 AM

Apr 2007
Oh man. This keeps getting more and more interesting. Watanuki has to be related to Clow. It'd make sense, very 'hitsuzen' for him to have met Yuuko if that is so. But why did he pay a price for Syaoran? Heck, who IS Syaoran? Waiting a week keeps becoming more difficult.

Sakura's death is indeed very sad. But I think I just don't have the impact of her death until I see C!Syaoran. Damn, he must be a mess.
Jan 31, 2008 1:54 PM

May 2007
Sometimes I feel CLAMP is on drugs.

But whether they are or not, they produce great stuff. Looking forward to an ending...or sorts maybe?
Jan 31, 2008 2:32 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
AngelLily said:
Watanuki has to be related to Clow.
Oh no, this gave me a horrible thought -- Clow re-incarnate all over again. I don't want another Eriol!!!!! >< It's gotta be something much better, much juicer, much more shocking than that!
Jan 31, 2008 4:51 PM

Jun 2007
This chapter was really good and im still confused about some things but knowing that Watanuki paid the price and dont even remember was such a surprise but it was fun to guess 2 pages before :p my friend says that too much plot twists are making it hard to follow but i think they are awesome!!!! x3 i mean its what makes it entertaining along with other stuff... i cant wait to see how it all leads to the first pages of the story
Feb 1, 2008 4:20 AM

Apr 2007
Kineta said:
AngelLily said:
Watanuki has to be related to Clow.
Oh no, this gave me a horrible thought -- Clow re-incarnate all over again. I don't want another Eriol!!!!! >< It's gotta be something much better, much juicer, much more shocking than that!

He could be another descendant ^^; We don't know how Yuuko's time is related to Sakura's (CCS) time, so who knows.
Feb 1, 2008 4:48 AM

Oct 2007
good chapter :D

really liked the art for the last 3 pages, with the shattered memories XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2009 1:45 AM

Apr 2008
wooo .. starting to get more and more interesting ...

Jun 13, 2013 10:27 PM

Sep 2009
So we had original Sakura soul and body, and clone Sakura soul and body.
After creating clone Sakura, the original's body disintegrated, leaving behind the soul.
Which is why Fei Wong Reed said he didn't need the soul, because he already had one.
He only needed the body because there was only one of those left.
Now that clone Sakura's soul has burst into petals, we now have one body and one soul left.
Original Sakura's soul and Clone Sakura's body.

RIGHT?
Jun 9, 2014 8:36 PM

Aug 2013
So he has the clone? I thought he had the original and the clone was destroyed?
Jun 29, 2014 3:11 AM

Jun 2009
The clones soul was destroyed, but the body remains. So, I guess the real Sakura is going to be forced to inhabit the clones body...
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 22, 2022 3:40 AM
Oct 2018
I hate how this is starting to make sense

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 60 Discussion

kuuderes_shadow - Apr 26, 2014

3 by Syamsul19 »»
Sep 27, 2023 1:12 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 24 Discussion

Confucius - Aug 7, 2012

3 by Animelover875 »»
Aug 30, 2022 8:20 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 202 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 23, 2008

23 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 5:36 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 168 Discussion

Crystal - Oct 3, 2007

5 by UfolyCloud »»
May 22, 2022 2:37 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 121 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Jun 25, 2014

1 by UfolyCloud »»
May 20, 2022 3:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.