Forum Settings
Forums

'Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!' Blu-ray/DVD to Include Short Anime

New
Jul 2, 2014 8:35 PM

Nov 2007
It has been revealed that the first of the five monthly Blu-ray/DVD volumes of Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! will include a short anime titled First Bra: Illya-hen. The short anime, with a running time of about five minutes, will be about Illya and Chloe's first bras. The short was supervised by Hiroshi Hiroyama, the creator of the original manga.

The Blu-ray/DVD volumes are set to be released between September 26, 2014 and January 30, 2015.

Source: ANN

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!: First Bra - Illya-hen on MAL
myanimelistllcFeb 12, 2016 4:53 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 2, 2014 8:41 PM

Apr 2012
tsubasalover said:
First Bra: Illya-hen. The short anime, with a running time of about five minutes, will be about Illya and Chloe's first bras.

lol
Well at least they were pretty blunt about what the special was going to be.

Jul 2, 2014 8:50 PM

Jan 2011
Since when did they start calling Kuro Chloe? I don't think I've seen her called that once in the manga.
Jul 2, 2014 9:12 PM

Nov 2011
Jul 2, 2014 9:30 PM

Feb 2011
Absolute genius
Jul 2, 2014 10:17 PM

Jul 2007
ReaperCreeper said:
Since when did they start calling Kuro Chloe? I don't think I've seen her called that once in the manga.

Then you have not read the manga.
Jul 2, 2014 11:06 PM

Jan 2011
Fai said:
ReaperCreeper said:

Try harder.
Jul 2, 2014 11:37 PM

Jan 2014
tsubasalover said:
First Bra: Illya-hen]

lol before I start reading I knew it was going to be something like this.
Jul 2, 2014 11:41 PM
May 2012
tsubasalover said:
First Bra: Illya-hen. The short anime, with a running time of about five minutes, will be about Illya and Chloe's first bras.

WTF?!?! Bras.....as in BRAS the underwear?!?!
Jul 2, 2014 11:59 PM
May 2014
Fai said:
ReaperCreeper said:

En el manga nunca la llamaron Chloe
Jul 3, 2014 12:46 AM

Apr 2012
Tengai said:
tsubasalover said:

no last time i checked bras isn't underwear, but i can see how you can wear it that way o_O

Jul 3, 2014 2:16 AM

Jul 2007
ReaperCreeper said:
Fai said:

Try harder.

please go and eat your crows now.
AhenshihaelJul 3, 2014 2:21 AM
Jul 3, 2014 2:34 AM

Jan 2011
Fai said:
ReaperCreeper said:

Try harder.

Yep I'm sure embarrassed I didn't understand wordplay for a language I don't understand.
Jul 3, 2014 4:52 AM

Jul 2007
ReaperCreeper said:
Fai said:

Yep I'm sure embarrassed I didn't understand wordplay for a language I don't understand.

Pretty much all the mangaka love playing with prunounciation that way. Mocking someone by changing the meaning of their name is very common in fiction both in china and japan.
Western world is more known to use anagrams of the names(Alucard <-> Dracula) for same purpose.

Some of the japanese LNs/VNs/novels can be VERY hard to read due to all the fuckery with words, meanings of them and HOW they are written. .

The best way is to simply not assume anything. Because yes, generally speaking, making assumptions about culture one knows nothing about is a wee bit embarassing.
Jul 3, 2014 4:58 AM

Oct 2013
lol wth >.> WILL BE WATCHING XD
[/quote]
Jul 3, 2014 5:33 AM
Aug 2012
And here I am still wondering how epic the anime would be if it had F/Zs artstyle..
Jul 3, 2014 5:38 AM

Aug 2009
mootjuh said:
And here I am still wondering how epic the anime would be if it had F/Zs artstyle..
We wouldnt be able to stop the fangasms.Especially with the shit that happens in 2wei and 3rei.
Jul 3, 2014 7:05 AM

Mar 2010
The more Illya the bettter.
Jul 3, 2014 11:55 AM

Aug 2009
But...do they really need bras?They are 8 year old kids with a body that wont develop anymore.
Jul 3, 2014 6:54 PM

Jan 2011
Fai said:
Pretty much all the mangaka love playing with prunounciation that way. Mocking someone by changing the meaning of their name is very common in fiction both in china and japan.
Western world is more known to use anagrams of the names(Alucard <-> Dracula) for same purpose.

Some of the japanese LNs/VNs/novels can be VERY hard to read due to all the fuckery with words, meanings of them and HOW they are written. .

The best way is to simply not assume anything. Because yes, generally speaking, making assumptions about culture one knows nothing about is a wee bit embarassing.

Where did I make any assumptions? All I did was ask a question before you decided to jump down my throat.
Jul 4, 2014 12:26 AM
May 2012
Zeally said:
Tengai said:

no last time i checked bras isn't underwear, but i can see how you can wear it that way o_O

What bras are you talking about, man.
Jul 7, 2014 6:40 AM

Nov 2008
ssjokg said:
But...do they really need bras?They are 8 year old kids with a body that wont develop anymore.

was wondering the exact same thing here too ?
Jul 7, 2014 6:45 PM

Sep 2011
ReaperCreeper said:
Fai said:

Where did I make any assumptions? All I did was ask a question before you decided to jump down my throat.

Kuroi and Chloe sound the same. I never read the manga/watched the anime but since Kuroi is "Dark Ilya(even though she's more like brown)" I am guessing Kuroi, sounds like black, is what they used. Chloe is probably mistranslation.

And considering this is Tsubasalover, who apparently reads in Japanese since she makes so many of the 1st posts of episode discussions, and is known to not give a shit about name, she's probably just assuming it's Chloe(guessing that the name is spelled in Katagana)

Mr_Gutts said:
ssjokg said:

Well they're loli... This type of anime draws 2 types of people in general. And considering Ilya was something from Fate, kids probably isn't this show's target.

It's not like mismatching age and body is anything new.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jul 7, 2014 7:01 PM

Aug 2009
GodlyKyon said:
ReaperCreeper said:

Kuroi and Chloe sound the same. I never read the manga/watched the anime but since Kuroi is "Dark Ilya(even though she's more like brown)" I am guessing Kuroi, sounds like black, is what they used. Chloe is probably mistranslation.

And considering this is Tsubasalover, who apparently reads in Japanese since she makes so many of the 1st posts of episode discussions, and is known to not give a shit about name, she's probably just assuming it's Chloe(guessing that the name is spelled in Katagana)

Mr_Gutts said:

Well they're loli... This type of anime draws 2 types of people in general. And considering Ilya was something from Fate, kids probably isn't this show's target.

Chloe is the name that she was introdused with to

クロエ・フォン・アインツベルン(Kuroe(->Chloe) fon Aintsuberun)
Jul 7, 2014 7:43 PM

Sep 2011
ssjokg said:
GodlyKyon said:

Chloe is the name that she was introdused with to

クロエ・フォン・アインツベルン(Kuroe(->Chloe) fon Aintsuberun)

AHH... Ok, so that's what it is. That's not funny. Would've been more interesting had I not know someone with the same name.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 11 minutes ago

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
2 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

15 by Andromeda »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.