Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 5, 2009 12:39 AM

Feb 2008
Here for the bishies. xD
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking of their seiyuus' past/current works. xD
Don't forget, Tokugawa is Zura (Gintama) and Shinjuku's Byakushi. x'D

And I have to say, even though I like all those bishies. xD
Especially Roppongi, Tocho and Shinjuku...
I love Tokugawa the MOST! xD (The black dog. xD lawl)
I just do...for some unknown reason. Haha
And even though I'm sleepy here, I liked this first episode. :'p
The funny moments made me laugh...especially the part where Tocho and Roppongi finally finds Kotarou..xD
It may seem a little bit weird, but I can shut off my brain for awhile just so I can watch the whole thing. Besides, like I said... Bishies. orz

Oct 5, 2009 12:45 AM
Jul 2009
Bishies, aint my thing. I can recommend this to my friends.
Oct 5, 2009 1:09 AM

Mar 2008
Since I am a hetero male I am obviously not here for the bishies XD
but for the sake of watching episode one of a new show.

Kind of unique setting, but nothing too original. I mean this is like Kämpfer for females. Obvious target pleasing show.
That said it was not really bad. Very simple plot for episodic stories, but art was fairly good and it had a nice feeling to it overall. Tomokazu's voice is also always a good thing to have in an anime. Other than him and two others the rest of the bishies was pretty forgettable though.

Might watch another episode if I am bored.
Oct 5, 2009 4:29 AM

Jan 2008
"-because....
-because?
-Because I'm a train station"
That was hilarious. Unfortunately that's about all I remember from that thing...
The "plot" is boring, stations helping girls WTF o.O;
I'll watch at least one more tho, for the seiyuus...
Oct 5, 2009 4:56 AM

Dec 2007
Well, this was... somewhat interesting, but only because of the bishies :<. Really reminded me of Ouran with all the "ladies in distress" thing. Of course I'll continue watching it, because it has hot 2D guys, but that's about the only reason. :/
Oct 5, 2009 6:10 AM
Aug 2008
They may be bishounen but none of their character designs are very appealing :(
This probably makes alot more sense to people that use the Oedo line in japan |D
Oct 5, 2009 6:18 AM

May 2009
I might watch this because bishounen is my type of anime :)) Could only guess will it turn out to be good.. it was kinda different..
Oct 5, 2009 7:07 AM

Mar 2009
It was ok.

Oct 5, 2009 7:38 AM

Sep 2009
it wasnt too bad i guess

ouron is better by far though ^___^

Oct 5, 2009 8:08 AM

Feb 2008
The OP was koo.
Im not here for the bishies (though the guy in the red hair is HNNGG) and Im not here just for watching a new show from the new season.. ODDLY ENOUGH, Im here for the train(s). :>

Maybe I have a train fetish? Got a problem withat?

trainstrainstrainstrainstrainstrainstrains
Caught my eye. The trains. They make me happy.

The dogs look retarded, though. In all honesty, this was kind of lame.
Oct 5, 2009 8:39 AM

Feb 2009
This was just... extremely weird. I don't know what to think of it. I guess I'll watch a few more episodes to decide if I'll drop it.
Oct 5, 2009 9:16 AM
Dec 2008
Yea..........
I'm not really looking forward to learning about the train stations. Just for the bishies too. Was kind of hoping for a story, but I guess there won't be one. Didn't know what the show was about, but after seeing the first episode... yeah. So yea, just like the rest of you, only for the bishies.
Oct 5, 2009 10:25 AM

Nov 2008
I foresee many fangirls drooling over this.
'AH C'MON, just make a yaoi out of it and we're happy.'

Anyways, this is a nice time filler. Cute guys are cute, amirite?
And, a so-called 'mysterious' guy with a venetian mask? I'm what you say.. intrigued. Nah, just foolin'around.
Just take the damn thing off.
Oct 5, 2009 10:58 AM

Nov 2008
I'm going to assume that this was a parody, because I don't think that anyone could make something so bad and so dumb accidently.
Oct 5, 2009 11:15 AM

Apr 2009
Oh dear lord, these moe anthropomorphisted train stations fail so much I can't stop laughing (These clothes, these behaviours, their look, the cliches, their voices.). I'm hoping for some bad ass Yakuza gir or a deadpan snarker (like a female version of kyonko)l to mess up the train.
MariejoannaOct 5, 2009 11:19 AM
Oct 5, 2009 11:48 AM

Jul 2007
i loled at how much this character http://myanimelist.net/character/25015/Itsumi_Ryougoku looks like this character http://myanimelist.net/character/4256/Alfred_Visconti from marginal prince xD i think he transfered anime xD
Oct 5, 2009 11:57 AM

Apr 2009
grell said:
i loled at how much this character http://myanimelist.net/character/25015/Itsumi_Ryougoku looks like this character http://myanimelist.net/character/4256/Alfred_Visconti from marginal prince xD i think he transfered anime xD

you're right, he has even the same voice.
Oct 5, 2009 1:02 PM

Oct 2007
I guess this is what it looks like when Shoujo+Hetalia+Shaft-style = Miracle Train.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 5, 2009 1:05 PM

Jun 2008
...I loved it XD
I thought it was a lot better than I expected!It was funny and cute and different, and I LIKED the stupid story.
Of course, I also enjoyed the bishonen, and the fact that there was HoYay between ALL THE CHARACTERS :'D

I'm happy there's going to be a different girl every week, because if there WAS a recurring female with a canon/hinted relationship with one of the stations you just know she'd get unjustly hated by the majority of the fandom.

I DON'T think it's as much like Ouran as everyone's insinuating (I can see the similarities though) and I think the only similarity with Hetalia is the bishie anthropomorthic personification (cause of course Hetalia's the ONLY series to EVER do that >.>)

However, I don't like the character designs of this one as much as the Chuo line,(I hope someone subs that soon :C) but Roppongi is love.<3 (Am I the only person who thinks that in the context of this show the fact that Roppongi is the "deepest train station in Japan" is filled with sexual innuendo?XD)
Oct 5, 2009 1:06 PM

Jan 2009
Ahem what can I say... I seriously HATED it. I managed to watch about 8 minutes, then I just couldn't watch any more.

I hate to say this about any anime, but here goes DUMPED!
Should have known I wouldn't like it since it not a genre I normally like. Oh well here's me moving along.
Oct 5, 2009 1:12 PM

Nov 2008
I thought this series will be next Ouran or sth like that, but after first episode - boring and silly, maybe will watching, but because of boredom.
Oct 5, 2009 1:18 PM

Nov 2008
I thought the concept was interesting but they didn't really did their best on the rest. :<
But I'll continue anyways. Maybe it'll become better. And there are nice seiyuus. :>
Oct 5, 2009 8:23 PM
Feb 2009
AMG good start imo
Oct 5, 2009 11:29 PM

Feb 2008
Mariejoanna said:
grell said:

you're right, he has even the same voice.

This.
ROFL. xD

Oct 6, 2009 7:06 AM

Feb 2009
^LOL! Wow, they do look exactly alike! xD

Hm, I thought this anime was okay. So far, I haven't been that impressed with any of the anime's this fall. Summer was better IMO. Well I'll keep watching to see what happens; and yes, I'm also here for the bishies. :]
Oct 6, 2009 11:28 AM

Aug 2007
quite a few bishies in this anime, not that I mind. =D
The anime is so-so, so I need to watch a couple more episodes to see if I like it or not.

P.S. The dogs are so darn cute!
Oct 6, 2009 11:30 AM
Aug 2007
Host club in a train with hosts with station names. So ridiculous that it is actually hilarious.
Oct 6, 2009 12:38 PM

Dec 2008
It sucked... i couldnt stand it after 10 min... i thought it woulda been something better..
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Oct 6, 2009 12:39 PM

Jun 2008
phybee said:
Host club in a train with hosts with station names. So ridiculous that it is actually hilarious.

Agreed
Oct 6, 2009 12:55 PM

Mar 2007
I liked the trains and the character designs. Tocho and Shinjuku are my favorites in both character and voice actor.

The story was ok, I guess, but I am a bit disappointed at the episodic new-girl-of-the-week format. I am getting tired of so many bishounen-filled shows were there is no romance! ^_^; All the bishounen shows lately have girls who show no interest in any of the guys around her or never pick a final winner -_- And now we have hot guys and a new girl each week? Bleh.

But still, I like the train trivia (as I have been to some of these stations) and I love the voices. Parts of this also reminded me of Ouran - the theme of helping ladies, the captions that would appear on the screen, and the helpful blinking arrows that pointed stuff out. But this lacked the outrageous silliness of Ouran. This show with its ridiculous concept takes itself too seriously. The best parts were the moments when they admitted the concept was absurd ('I'm a train station...')

I won't give up yet. I hope it gets better...
Oct 6, 2009 3:01 PM
Sep 2008
For some reason this show kind of gives off a creepy vibe to me, but I'd be a liar if I said I didn't like it.

Plus, one of my favorite voice actors does Roppongi!
Oct 6, 2009 7:33 PM

Jul 2008
Oh wow that was diappointing
Am I the only one who didnt like the color scheme for Izayoi Tsukishima?
Well I love the seiyuus in this and theyd probably be the only reason for me to continue
Pathetic girls tend to piss me off
I'll give it another episode
Oct 7, 2009 2:35 AM

Mar 2009
I wouldn't even reciommend this to train/railway freaks...

Oct 7, 2009 12:08 PM

Mar 2009
eh, this anime is bit weird for me, I'll give it another two episodes to see if its get better,
I guess I could recommend this to my buddy, he love those bishonens lol
(I dont mind them :/)
Oct 7, 2009 4:59 PM
Sep 2006
MagicalEmi said:
I am getting tired of so many bishounen-filled shows were there is no romance!

I agree, but let's be honest here, just how many bishounen-filled animes are there anymore? I say take what you can get, especially since most harem anime's male leads are unattractive or their personalities are terrible. :/
Oct 7, 2009 7:00 PM

May 2008
It was a pretty average episode. I like it though, so I'll keep watching.

And..the cast of guys STRONGLY reminds me of everyone in the game Princess Debut (if anyone has played it, you'll know exactly what I mean).

Llike..all 6 guys mirror each other to Princess Debut's.

Roppongi= Klaus
Ryougoku = Luciano
Rintarou = Cesar
Shiodome = Vincent (I can't shake this...+_+ I hate Vincent..)
Tochou = Kiefer
Izayoi = Liam

I wonder..was this ever a game or just an anime/manga? It seems very gameish..dating game.

Oct 8, 2009 1:24 AM

Dec 2008
Hehe gave it a 4/5 :3 It made my day wheeee~
Seriously, I laughed and I feel happy so no complaint here xD Well, the actual reason I laughed was because it just feels so amazingly cheesy like the screech of tyres though not a in a total bad way. I'll continue watching this since it's fun :D I'm in for the bishies too haha because who ever would be allured by the plot? I saw the pic and decided it wouldn't hurt to try watching this.
Oct 8, 2009 12:54 PM

Jul 2009
It's better than akikin at the very least animation a bit messy but it's an interesting show surprisingly
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 9, 2009 2:50 PM

Aug 2008
So many bishies. O///O Love it. Can't choose which guy's my favorite just yet, they're all so wonderful. >_<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2009 3:11 PM

Jul 2008
GNneko said:
sorry to be pushy, but..does someone knows where can I see the OVA?
Yeah, I wouldn't even mind watching a raw version since I like that set seiyuu much more than this one.

BEGINNER
Oct 10, 2009 2:40 AM

Aug 2008
orangehouse said:
that was okay ?! not that interesting but still not bad

This.

A good collection of voice actors though... And a nice OP.
Oct 11, 2009 12:43 PM

Nov 2007
adamantine said:
GNneko said:
sorry to be pushy, but..does someone knows where can I see the OVA?
Yeah, I wouldn't even mind watching a raw version since I like that set seiyuu much more than this one.

I want to find it, too!! It's not available through internet!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 11, 2009 1:05 PM

Dec 2008
cute ;3
i'll probably keep watching this series~
luv all the bishies! ahaha! XDD
especially Roppongi! <333
lolz >w<
Oct 12, 2009 4:00 PM

Aug 2009
Wow.....I don't think I've been so unentertained since La Corda D'oro.

It's not that its "bad" but its not good either. Especially in comparison to all the good anime that's been coming out this fall. I'll probably just watch for the bishounen. They were indeed pretty hot...especially red haired guy, green haired guy, and long haired guy :P Its not that long, anyway--only gonna be 12 eps.

Since dog girl is gone, does that mean there's no romance? Pff...they shoulda made it BL.... (that's what I thought this was going to be anyway--I have been misleaded! D:)
NewheightsOct 12, 2009 4:04 PM

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Oct 14, 2009 4:56 AM

Oct 2009
I find this very educational about Japanese train station. Roppongi's skill solving of Chinatsu's problem was great. Many girls have problems like that around the world because I read the newspaper I know it can sometimes lead to isolation and suicide. Maybe it could be a good idea to create something like that as a service to help girls. I like the fact the men are ghosts of the train stations but also they give education as to what the train stations do. Might be useful if I take someday a trip to Japan.
francismeunierOct 14, 2009 5:00 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 15, 2009 4:51 PM
Feb 2009
Pretty imaginative way to remember some of the subway lines through personification by bishies. It was ok but I did like the selection of seiyuus in it. ^^
Oct 15, 2009 5:21 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
I find this very educational about Japanese train station. Roppongi's skill solving of Chinatsu's problem was great. Many girls have problems like that around the world because I read the newspaper I know it can sometimes lead to isolation and suicide. Maybe it could be a good idea to create something like that as a service to help girls. I like the fact the men are ghosts of the train stations but also they give education as to what the train stations do. Might be useful if I take someday a trip to Japan.

Quite a neat way to look at it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 15, 2009 11:07 PM

Oct 2009
unellmay said:
francismeunier said:

Quite a neat way to look at it

Thank you for compliment although I am just a farmer.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 29, 2009 9:57 AM

Sep 2009
Not bad. I will keep watching it.
Oct 29, 2009 1:27 PM
Mar 2009
I'm a yaoi fangirl, obviously here for the bish. But darn this was bad...
Ah well, I will be watching it anyway. Just because I can.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Taken off of Crunchyroll

tinywoodenrobot - Aug 15, 2023

0 by tinywoodenrobot »»
Aug 15, 2023 7:01 PM

» Miracle Train Question?

haihaig - Feb 26, 2017

1 by tinywoodenrobot »»
Aug 22, 2020 7:40 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2009

24 by Maou_heika »»
Feb 13, 2020 9:48 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 27, 2009

33 by _kukiyomenai »»
Dec 24, 2015 1:56 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 15, 2009

19 by _kukiyomenai »»
Dec 19, 2015 3:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.