Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 22, 2014 2:41 PM

Jan 2013
Aww... now I hate-ish Anya-chan...
Hope last episode is awesome.
Jun 23, 2014 8:08 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

That in the wake of the previous episode, improves both in history and in the narrative.
Miracle! Fanservice or almost non-existent.
Plot deeper than usual, OK.
Drawings and discrete animations.
There will be the final bang? I hope so, at least the series would close in beauty.
Jun 27, 2014 7:20 PM

Aug 2013
Well, this was probably the best episode so far. At least, it had some decent plot (I'm not talking about that bath scene in the beginning :P ).

Silvia almost kissed him, but, we all saw it coming, they had to interrupt it. I would have wanted that they somehow discover that they know each other since they are kids. Don't know how they could have pulled that out though.

So we saw Eco true form (weirdly, I imaginated her differently xD ). That one ugly dragon...

The loli servant.. Let's bring a gun in thsi infiltration mission. Yeah, that seem like a great idea... o.O
Also, where did the bullet go? No, seriously, wasn't there a shot fired? Wasn't Eco the one being aimed at? Why wasn't she injured? That's so incoherent...

Somehow, I would love a dark and sad ending, but we all know it won't happen :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 3, 2014 10:07 PM

May 2010
Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry. Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight. Envelop the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your powers from deep within so that together we may win. Appear in this Shadow Game as I call out your name, Winged Dragon of Ra!
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 24, 2014 6:06 AM
May 2012
That fanservice at the beginning *o*
Convenient thunder is convenient. Thanks, Thunder-kun :D I would have been really angry if it is Eco who interrupted them. Good thing is that it's Cosette.
Ash and Silvia should really kiss next episode!! I think Milgauss/Julius is not a bad guy.
Prim freaking told Eco ahahaha. Poor girl :/ She is still kinda annoying, though.
Seriously?!?! Fucking tentacles again =_= ?? Foolish humans, your shitty experiments will always end as a failure.
Huge ass dragon at the end, man.

Dredd said:
Aversa said:
So some development with Silvy again and a shame that it got interrupted tho it was obvious it would get interrupted.
Well it's obvious Ash will end up with Silvy seeing the focus on her.
The question is just how will it happen.

I don't think he will tho. Eco being his pal is a huge road block for Sylvia or any other female character. Adding Eco's feelings into it and Ash is going to fold. The only conclusions I can really come up with is him choosing Eco by default or it being a harem ending. The Sylvia ending I would like the most but realistically I just don't see it.

I will only accept: Silvia x Ash ending, or Harem ending.
If Silvia and Ash ends up together, Ash can still ride Eco.........if you know what I mean, baby.
Sep 7, 2014 5:04 PM

May 2012
Shit just got real! Let's see what the last episode will offer us!
Feb 21, 2015 6:58 AM

Jul 2013
Ah great! another tentacle scene. well at least it didn't take long.

next episode is the last one. yay!
Apr 4, 2016 2:06 AM

Sep 2012
One mpore episode...,,,,,,
May 6, 2018 12:46 PM

Apr 2013
And here I thought Eco would cockblock AshXSilvia, but it was Cosette all along. Eco turning evil in the last episode is another cliche added to this show.
Mar 22, 2020 11:40 PM
Nov 2019
this ep suck cuz why dont Ash use the astral flow to locate Eco from the first place
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2014

144 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2014

100 by jdzero »»
Feb 14, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

48 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 16, 2023 1:39 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2014

45 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 16, 2023 1:39 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

61 by Nongquoc136 »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.