Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2014 9:38 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah responsibilities.

They have to take care of each other not just because childhood friends though but what they have built already.
Jun 11, 2014 9:47 PM
Mar 2012
This chapter truly shows they're growing up. Let's hope that they'll switch bodies soon, but most likely not.
Jun 12, 2014 4:11 AM

Nov 2013
alexpte said:
This chapter truly shows they're growing up. Let's hope that they'll switch bodies soon, but most likely not.

I would say the author would first make their relation grow, then add a swift change, by having them turned, and forcing some jealousy with Yuuta's friend (the guy in the glasses).

These kind of stories sooner or latter all include the same things...

- 2 main characters that hate each other but learn to love and respect one another
- Someone that finds out their secret
- Someone that comes and messes everything by creating a 3 way relationship.

So we already had the two first points (sort of.... the loving part is still underdevelopment), and seeing how the glasses guy seemed interested in Yui from the start, I'm guessing he'll play a part on the relationship problems...

And of course the girl from Yuuta's class is another factor, since she now shows a very acute interest in him(her).
DarkMoonWolfJun 14, 2014 3:30 AM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 12, 2014 8:29 PM
Jun 2014
Hey I like this story so far but what's with the rape side story? I mean is it part of the story or just it's own thing? Either way I really don't like it.
Jun 14, 2014 3:23 AM

Nov 2013
Funnyguy said:
Hey I like this story so far but what's with the rape side story? I mean is it part of the story or just it's own thing? Either way I really don't like it.

When I said the previous expression it didn't mean rape so probably my choice of expression was bad on this...I my words were based on a third party forcibly entering between their relation with the intent of destroying it.

That expression was used under this understanding only: "the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."

So no rape is needed on this case, simple having the glasses guy take a chance on the Yui feelings while she is in Yuuta body, and then if somehow there is some kind of temporary body switching the glasses dude will have a paved floor to steal Yui from Yuuta life.

This would also mean the huge jealousy and development of the relationship between Yui and Yuuta, that would end up (somehow in some kind of incident) to change bodys again.

Anyway I already edited the previous post in order to solve any previous misunderstandings and prevent others...
DarkMoonWolfJun 14, 2014 3:35 AM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 14, 2014 10:09 AM
Jun 2014
Lol sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't referring to your post. I was referring to, as I've been reading this story, after like every other chapter as a side story it's been suggesting that yui has been being abused by her father in that way, and I was just wondering what is the point of that?
Jun 17, 2014 6:32 PM

Nov 2006
Funnyguy said:
Lol sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't referring to your post. I was referring to, as I've been reading this story, after like every other chapter as a side story it's been suggesting that yui has been being abused by her father in that way, and I was just wondering what is the point of that?
That is the scanlator adding "joke" pages. They're previous pages with made up text added on.
Jan 22, 2018 3:15 AM

Jan 2017
I gotta hand it to them, they're tough. What will happen to them from now on.
Feb 16, 2018 10:44 AM

Feb 2013
The scanlator jokes sure fooled me. The first one being Yuuta talking about his (strange to word as masculine) hymen. The second one when Yuuta says to his mother he did rougher than usual got me suspicious since it was also a clone panel. The pregnancy joke was when I confirmed everything.

Tryied before going here on earlier chapters but there where none spoken about it so I just couldn't confirm before @windy.
Aug 3, 2022 6:12 PM
Jul 2018
I would find it disturbing if I was experiencing puberty in another person's body too. Lol Yuuta was panicking.
May 19, 8:28 AM
Nov 2023
Kimura (as Ootsuka)'s reaction to having her (his) first period was so adorable! Also, the words Yui (as Kimura) spoke were very nicely said. They are indeed growing, and the way the boy and girl body grows differently being emphasized made me realize too. Man, I wish I were a girl.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2014

2 by Kiruko-san »»
May 26, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 19 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Dec 4, 2014

2 by Kiruko-san »»
May 26, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 18 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Dec 4, 2014

2 by Kiruko-san »»
May 26, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2014

7 by Kiruko-san »»
May 26, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2014

3 by Kiruko-san »»
May 26, 2:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.