Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2014 11:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So it's been 5 years? Wow, time flies by...

I wonder if they will be able to change back in this 6th year. Anything's possible.
Nov 10, 2014 1:08 PM

Jun 2011
Hmm things are looking as though they're gonna change alot.
Nov 10, 2014 3:06 PM

Apr 2013
Can't wait to meet new people xD
won't it be fun~ wonder if there'd be anyone to join the body-swap circle >~<

Delinquent and Headphones, ah, so tempted to look through raws...

I Like,、’`(❛ヮ❛✿),、’`’`,、 Recommendations~
Give me some ლ(╹◡╹ლ)?

a:link,a:visited,a:active{color:#000000;font:8pt Georgia;}
a:hover{color:red;font:8pt Georgia;}
Nov 10, 2014 6:54 PM

Oct 2012
another homocrush? lol can't wait for the next chapters~

Nov 17, 2014 7:14 PM

Apr 2011
6 years :P

So many time slip huh?

I mean it's nearly half of their lives being on other people's body so they should be use to it already.

I kinda think a kiss will do the trick though just like Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
Nov 16, 2015 6:12 AM

Nov 2009
I just... feel so bad for Yuuta. It feels like nothing he does is ever enough.
They've been in each other's bodies for so long now that it's weird they haven't started to lose their identity yet.
Anyway, now onto high school drama, yay.

(THIS WAY FOREVER)
Aug 4, 2022 12:19 AM
Jul 2018
Wow, so much time has passed already since they switched bodies, and now they're already in high school! They transferred schools, now they will be studying in Ichiura High School. I feel bad for Yuuta's friend! Aoki is going to a far away place to study and it's an all-girls school! I hope Aoki will be fine there! Nomura too, Yui's friend, I hope you'll be doing fine!

Looks like both Yuuta and Yui will be going to another school too and decided they will act like themselves. Will they be fine? Lol, I hope Yuuta doesn't get into a fight again like in the first day of middle school back then! I am also glad that Kazuma went to the same school as they did and decided to continue helping them. That's great! He is such a great guy.

At this point, I don't really think they will ever change back again, but I do have some theories on how they will be able to return to their bodies though. I actually only have one theory, and that is: Once they fall in love with each other and become honest to their own feelings, suddenly, they will switch back to their original bodies, though that sounds sad to me lol, probably because of my own opinions.
May 26, 2:39 PM
Nov 2023
Damn, so it's been six years since they changed. They're now in third year high school and they're finally able to act more like themselves from now on since most of the people they know from high school won't be there.

This reaction Kimura (as Yui) gave to Kazuma was gay!?

Also, we see the hours before they switched places in this chapter.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2014

2 by Kiruko-san »»
May 26, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 19 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Dec 4, 2014

2 by Kiruko-san »»
May 26, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 18 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Dec 4, 2014

2 by Kiruko-san »»
May 26, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2014

3 by Kiruko-san »»
May 26, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

5 by Kiruko-san »»
May 26, 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.