Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2008 10:59 AM
Sep 2007
any 1 got any info on prism ark season 2?
official/sub official/ rumors?
like if it gonna air and when? cuz i tried wiki but there is nothing there..
Jan 26, 2008 3:39 PM

Dec 2007
Who said there would be an S2? Of course I've not finished it so maybe there's a promo at the end mentioning it...
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Mar 29, 2008 3:55 PM

Nov 2007
SageShinigami said:
Who said there would be an S2? Of course I've not finished it so maybe there's a promo at the end mentioning it...

There's no promo, but come the end, its pretty obvious taht there has to be a second season. If there isn't though, i'm def gonna be ticked off.

Apr 2, 2008 6:11 AM

Dec 2007
That sounds more like wishful thinking than actual proof. Air Gear should've gotten a second season but it didn't. (And Ikkitousen didn't even need a second season but it has a third...funny how it all works.)
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Apr 22, 2008 7:26 PM
Apr 2008
Well look at it from other perspectives. If you were going to make a secound series of Air Gear how is the storyline going to effect the charater? Are there going to be new charaters? Will there be problems in the group over time? Maybe theres will be a series that is in the future and they all have gotten something from their friends. There are so many questions that have to be answered and if they can't answer them then it just ruins the point of making a squeal, prequal or any contuning series. High probablity that if there is going to be a secound Prism Arc series then it has to be on the war that is being taken place in the Froien country. Also remeber if it is all war then (good-bye henti we really missed you) even though it was really funny in a lot the scenes it still is going to reinforce how the storyline is going to flow.
Apr 22, 2008 7:36 PM

Nov 2007
SageShinigami said:
That sounds more like wishful thinking than actual proof. Air Gear should've gotten a second season but it didn't. (And Ikkitousen didn't even need a second season but it has a third...funny how it all works.)

I guess you made a good point there but the one thing that it seems many have forgotten is the first episode. The small group of them go on a journey in what we presume to be in the future, or at least I hope so for the sake of making sense. That's the main piece of physical proof that I have that there will more than likely be a second season.

May 4, 2008 4:55 AM

Mar 2008
prehaps this is wishful thinking, but there just has to be!! it had such great potential, and needs a second season to make sense of everything (as lots of bits were confusing or unexplained). and yes, the beginning and ending of the first season seems like its aniticipating a second season. if there isnt, i will be extremely disappointed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2008 9:36 AM

Nov 2007
sugarplumfairy said:
prehaps this is wishful thinking, but there just has to be!! it had such great potential, and needs a second season to make sense of everything (as lots of bits were confusing or unexplained). and yes, the beginning and ending of the first season seems like its aniticipating a second season. if there isnt, i will be extremely disappointed.

I agree ... i just finish Prism Ark (i liked very much it) and in my opinion it must have a next ^^" (i hope) ... because the end is very strange, a lot of thing aren't explain ... (like the black-knight, it's very strange ... and the greats mages, they want become god ? (and it's only two exemples ..) ... hmm ... i want a next T__T
And yes the begining whit the first episode seem be an introduce for a next ...

Oct 17, 2008 2:51 AM

Nov 2007
yeah thing is there are to many questions to be answered,plus I wanna see more good fights and less boring stories(like in episode 11,kinda useless to use a whole episode on that)

And the matter of the war hasn't even started,the whole 12 episodes were all about training...
Feb 1, 2010 6:46 PM
Nov 2009
i think there should be because the ending didnt really explain anything.(not a really good ending)
Mar 24, 2010 7:45 PM
Jul 2009
Ok, see when this was made, sometime in or before 2008, theres a slim chance there will be a season 2 most anime that move this fast in a story line only go to 12 or 24 episodes, but just as yall are im hoping im wrong :P, plus I would love a season 2 uncensored :P, yea yea im just that way
Apr 17, 2010 7:08 AM

Feb 2010
stupid end....though not much because Hyaweh and Precia were together...that's all...
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 27, 2010 11:24 PM
Dec 2010
There had better be a season 2.
Everyone must be on the same page.
Great ideas. I thought the use of historical info and then making an anime out of it was a nice idea. Has a sci-fi almost Final Fantasy feel to it. Characters and humor were great. The drama and fighting scenes were kind of cool.
Though something felt like it was missing something and it was pretty rushed.
The first episode was really confusing. I wasn't sure if I was seeing the future and everything else was basically a flashback or what? The characters went in too quick. The ending was disappointing. I mean, its better than some anime (I think the one anime that I thought was more pathetic than this was Ranma 1/2 (my first anime ever)). Sometimes, the characters were stupid. If you were a knight, you have a choice to go and enter under an army. You don't HAVE to. And Priecia could have basically hired Hyaweh. Also, who were the old guys, the cyborg guys? I mean, I have tons of questions and none of them were really answered. I wonder if they want us to play the visual novel. But.....the visual novel is hentai. I mean, what if I was some 15 year old who was allowed to watch the anime, but now has to be diluted with inappropriate content? I mean, I'm 19 so I could go and read visual novels like that (actually I do, but only because the plots are good). Everything else seemed fine. You really get attached to the characters, but its the minor things. Just a few minors can really screw up the whole anime. The ending is basically a cliffhanger. Meaning, they better make some type of season 2 on board, or else, they will taste my blade. T_T
Anyone agree?
Dec 28, 2010 9:17 PM

Sep 2010
I agree more or less but it has been what 2? 3? years now since this was made i really do doubt there will be more plus this anime did not sell well from what i heard.
Oct 28, 2011 11:29 AM
Dec 2010
Hitei said:
I agree more or less but it has been what 2? 3? years now since this was made i really do doubt there will be more plus this anime did not sell well from what i heard.

I don't think that time between seasons has big impact on possibility of sequel being made. This wouldn't be 1st anime with second season made after long time.

I think the problem is that this was made according to the game so its idea might have been to let story continue in game not in anime..

Or it simply wasn't popular enough for second season.

Me personally, I would appreciate sequel, too bad there isn't one yet. Story really needs one , it looked like it was cut half which made it lose lot of potential.
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Mar 8, 2012 10:57 AM
Dec 2011
wat do u meen whit MAL?, and i maby have some good animes for you if you like romance
Jan 26, 2013 6:03 AM
Dec 2010
nexor2 said:
wat do u meen whit MAL?, and i maby have some good animes for you if you like romance

MAL - My Anime List at http://myanimelist.net/animelist/greenmarty
if you can recommend me some anime romance from guy's point of view that i have not added into my anime list yet, i'll be only glad :)
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prism Ark Episode 12 Discussion

DeathfireD - Jan 3, 2008

38 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 3, 2022 8:19 PM

Poll: » Prism Ark Episode 11 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 30, 2007

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 3, 2022 5:46 PM

Poll: » Prism Ark Episode 10 Discussion

DeathfireD - Dec 20, 2007

9 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 3, 2022 4:59 PM

Poll: » Prism Ark Episode 9 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 15, 2007

7 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 29, 2022 10:06 PM

Poll: » Prism Ark Episode 8 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 15, 2007

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 29, 2022 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.