Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2014 6:00 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This series was overall cute, although uberly predictable. Not something I'd read again.
Jun 12, 2014 2:28 PM

Jun 2013
where did you find ch.32?
its still raw, right? :(
Aug 18, 2015 5:29 AM

Sep 2013
That was nice, cliche but nice.
Summary
Sep 1, 2015 11:59 PM
Sep 2015
Well, even if she went back with Taki, Mio herself is not even sure if she can't hurt Taki again, I feel the same. I kinda want to see more of Mio's affection for Taki(honestly, her feelings for Taki are not that strong enough for me, in the last chapter it feels it like it was more like guilt than actual affection, but that's just me). lol when she said "you deserve a girl who only look at you" to Marui, I was thinking that line suits Taki better.
justaloneagainSep 2, 2015 12:05 AM
Nov 12, 2015 7:48 PM

Nov 2011
I hope Mio can build more confidence about herself now that they're back together. Kinda saw that coming with the things were developing before. I'm happy for them though.
Nov 14, 2015 1:51 AM

Sep 2014
The thing about Taki not existing i was like "Holy Fuck! Is Marui gonna kill him" :-D

But then MIO countered him and i was like "Fuck! Shit! Girl you just fucking buried Marui's last hope"

I felt soooooooooooooooo sad for Marui. It was one of those mangas where i am happy for either one. And where i feel really bad for the one who rejected. Good story. The misunderstanding wasn't your typical misunderstandings in Shoujo mangas.

I'll give it a 9/10
Nov 15, 2015 1:46 AM

Feb 2015
I liked that she found the needed words to tell Marui to be gone but that was a bit too late and made me dislike her.

I'm glad that Taki found his resolve as well. I hope this time he'll be more assertive with his woman and lead her more strongly by his example with that math girl devil.

I'm glad that Marui is suffering or was suffering and i hope he gets nothing good working for him during his high school remaining years for being such a huge douche for trying to steal that good guy's gf even after he helped him so much and saved him from being humiliated.
Dec 13, 2015 2:01 PM

Aug 2006
I enjoyed the manga until Marui confessed to Mio. After that part, Taki and Mio's relationship seemed bland and I didn't like how Taki was always worried about the Marui issue. He basically worried about Marui's crush on Mio since the early chapters until the very last chapter which was really tiresome. I wish Taki could have just firmly told Marui to give up on Mio which might have prevented Marui from getting so close to Mio.

Overall, this was a decent high school shoujo manga. The plot was predictable but okay enough to keep me reading. As usual, I felt sorry for the second male lead but I wish he could have gone after Mio BEFORE she started dating Taki. Confessing to a girl who was already happily dating didn't really make me want to cheer him on.

7/10
Mar 1, 2016 10:03 AM

Sep 2013
Its completely normal to be attracted to other people even if you're already in a relationship but the way they portrayed it in the manga is pretty bad. They made it look like the main heroine is a slut. Not really the best shoujo I've read but its ok. The ending is slightly unsatisfying.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 2, 2016 12:08 AM
Dec 2015
Loved the manga up until the ending! The ending really annoyed me!! I can't believe she doubted her feelings ! Straight away as soon as that happened I want taki to make her feel sadness for her becoming like that! He should of done the same thing she did to Taki with his ex. She didn't even really seem sad about the whole break up either just a little bother. The start and middle of manga was good though
May 5, 2017 8:28 AM

May 2015
This manga was cute, but thats pretty much it. Ending was quite unsatisfying.

5/10
Mar 7, 2018 8:07 AM

Jun 2016
Cute Manga. But I won't read it again. I hate Mio (female lead).. She hurt and betray Taki. T^T
Apr 5, 2019 12:28 AM

May 2014
For Romance shojo style with a bit of slice of life manga, the series as a whole has been mixed for me personally. A good start with a clear establishment of a set relationship is always a fun read. Especially the aspects of being in relationships and the struggles with it. And this was for the first 10 chapters. The rest, well mixed. The main two leads were, for me great at the start. Getting their feelings across straight with the Male lead having the past problem while the female lead accepting those problems and moving on together.

Then Marui came along. Look, I get it. You need conflict, drama, and tension to move a story or narrative forward to lead into something. And I also get those feelings don't easily disappear, but the author during the second act practically went with a pretty bad way in terms of showing and handling it. The two leads are not in the clear either seeing as both of them made some pretty dumb decisions that only confused everyone around them.

Overall, it felt like to story was dragging out a conflict that really should have taken a chapter to address and iron out. And in doing so possibly moving on to the aspect of the relationship the two leads themselves face while also having the cast getting into relationships themselves that would better support the leads. Like you know, communicating your feelings, still having Marui have felt but moving on with the new 1st year girl, go into more aspects about male leads past relationship while the two leads coming to terms with each other and growing together.

Tldr, First half was intriguing while the last half dragged with the conflict being painfully obvious on all sides. Still though, it was inoffensive and was just average overall.
May 31, 2021 4:42 PM
Mar 2017
Well isn’t our female lead a little slut? Holy Jesus, this girl doesn’t deserve to be with nobody. She worries so much about being normal with Marui, about not hurting him, about being atracted to him, that she utterly forgets about worrying over her f****** boyfriend. This kind of girl makes me sick in fiction and in real life, giving up excuses and feigning innocence just to remain being wanted by more than one male. At the aquarium, if a boy that is not your boyfriend holds your hand tenderly, do you know what you do? Slap his face, damn it!!! The fact that he is forcing something with someone’s else girlfriend already shows much about his personality. And you, Marui, burn in hell. It’s OKAY TO LIKE SOMEONE, BUT TRYING TO HINDER SOMEONES RELATIONSHIP JUST SHOWS THAT YOU DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR “BELOVED” HAPINESS, YOU JUST WANT HER TO YOURSELF! You can like her man, but don’t go to her with touching and whispering sweet words you asshole motherfucker!!! Taki deserves better than that girl too. It was clear for him what was going on. I dislike you a little less than i dislike Marui because in the end you looked in the mirror and said: “I blew everything up and everything is my fault because I am a little whore.” Good Christ, what a shitty manga.
Santana2000Jun 1, 2021 12:19 PM
Mar 12, 2022 3:03 PM

Apr 2020
I remember reading this years ago, I thought it was ok. Not something I would read again.
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Nov 9, 2022 10:37 PM

Jul 2017
jesus fucking chirst, there's shoujo FL's having weaker standards than hentai protags, and then there's whatever the flying fuck this FL is on about. Literally getting more flustered at the other dude than her own BF, that's pretty much emotional cheating at that point. Like I get the initial shock might be awkward but no, this shit kept up for the entirety until the very end, jfc. And to top things off she literally spent the entire beginning of the series being concerned about Taki hanging out with other girls and not properly communicating with her (even though he wasn't doing all that bad tbf) yet she spends the entire 2nd half doing the exact same thing holy fuck.

Yet for some asinine reason it tries to portray Taki as the one in the wrong with the breakup. Like no, he was fully right for wanting to end things there, not his fault FL's communication skills are worse than someone who is mute. Even the FL from A Sign of Affection has better communication skills than her, and she doesn't even speak. And this all comes after Taki talks about trusting her, like any good partner does.

holy fucking hell I can't recall many series' where I really think the ML deserved someone way better

1/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » 360° Material Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2015

2 by Short_Circut »»
Nov 9, 2022 10:11 PM

Poll: » 360° Material Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2012

1 by Ishiryoku »»
Jul 31, 2021 7:15 AM

Poll: » 360° Material Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2015

1 by Santana2000 »»
May 31, 2021 4:16 PM

Poll: » 360° Material Chapter 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2015

3 by Tarchus »»
Apr 17, 2019 7:26 PM

Poll: » 360° Material Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2012

2 by ToG25thBaam »»
Nov 14, 2016 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.