Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 22, 2014 6:38 PM
Dec 2013
Ironhorse-Yakuza said:
the hell why was there a group of people using lava style
isn't that a rare style?
or am i missing osmething...
Nope, the only rare style is Wood, which only the 1st hokage and Yamato have.
May 22, 2014 8:10 PM

Apr 2012
Horrorreader91 said:
There's a Taijutsu clan, Gai & Lee are from the same clan. confirmed.

http://imgur.com/NxnjVoD

Last time
Nah, they're just fabulous...
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
May 22, 2014 9:15 PM

Oct 2013
That was a nice episode, but I think I will not like the next one.. :/ If you read the manga, you know what I'm talking about

Oh and am I the only one who noticed that Hinata's voice changed ? What ? Nobody cares ? Ok.. :/
May 22, 2014 10:01 PM

Aug 2012
Dam the amount of explosions in this episode and Madara is just chilling, good episode.
May 22, 2014 10:19 PM

Apr 2011
sim0n2170 said:
Dam the amount of explosions in this episode and Madara is just chilling, good episode.

Naruto Shippuden episode 363, directed by Michael Bay.

P.S. Fuck you, Michael Bay (for fucking up TMNT).
May 22, 2014 11:11 PM

Apr 2008
Too many people praising the episode... hell they had 2+ months to plan it
May 22, 2014 11:14 PM

Dec 2012
Lvhina said:
Too many people praising the episode... hell they had 2+ months to plan it

And we shouldn't praise it because of that? Ehhh.

Liick958 said:

Oh and am I the only one who noticed that Hinata's voice changed ? What ? Nobody cares ? Ok.. :/

Are you sure? I didn't notice it.
May 23, 2014 12:58 AM

Jul 2007
judals said:

Decent animation that was.

Are you sure you taking bout the anime and not the manga? O_0
rodacMay 23, 2014 4:20 PM

May 23, 2014 1:00 AM

Jul 2007
luccide said:
I'm a sucker for this kind of cheesy yet epic assembly so my only nitpicking on this week episode would be the dialogue part where Naruto is talking to Madara and Obito. I feel that section could have been done better else animation wise and pacing are close to top notch. 4/5 for me

Yeah i thought they dropped the ball on that two, the dialogue was very cheesy. Hopefully a more appropriate translation comes out.

May 23, 2014 1:02 AM

Jan 2014
link9us said:
Are you sure you taking bout the anime and not the manga? O_0

Well, that kind of gave it away, thanks!
rodacMay 23, 2014 4:24 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2014 1:45 AM

Jul 2007
judals said:

Well, that kind of gave it away, thanks! If that's what you're hinting at

Uhh no. The only thing i was referring to is when he said Meteors. Its not really a spoiler it just sounded like he was referencing something from the manga.
rodacMay 23, 2014 4:30 PM

May 23, 2014 2:09 AM

Jan 2014
There were 2 meteors just a few episodes ago
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2014 3:23 AM

Jan 2014
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
That was a surprisingly good episode, love how Madara trash talks Naruto and co. He is so fully of himself but if your name is Uchiha Madara then your allowed to talk big XD

How did Shikaku know about Obito's 5 minute limit, only Konan figured that out and she died right after her battle?! asspull? plothole? or am I forgetting something...

Either way I enjoyed this episode veryy much 5/5.

Kakashi figured it out during the Pain Invasion arc, and the info was probably relayed to the other Leaf ninja.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
May 23, 2014 3:39 AM

Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:

Liick958 said:

I might be wrong but her voice seems to be deeper than before
May 23, 2014 3:47 AM

Apr 2013
kurama still the best character
May 23, 2014 4:00 AM

Apr 2014
LOL! The Juubi just flicked off Hachibi's Bijuudama.
The Shinobi Alliance Jutsu was quite lame tbh. Did Mifune and his squad even do anything? o.O
May 23, 2014 4:10 AM
Dec 2013
Liick958 said:
tsudecimo said:

Liick958 said:

I might be wrong but her voice seems to be deeper than before
If she says "N-N-Naruto-kun!!!" And it sounds annoying then it hasn't changed.

Nah but srs she sounds the same but I wouldn't mind having her voice more tomboyish like in Road to Ninja, she was hot in that movie.
May 23, 2014 4:30 AM

Mar 2014
SAVE US NARUTO! only can do it... -.-
I hate self centered characters
Dispite the fact that sooo many lost their lives trying to prtect shinobi world, OUR GUY Naruto was always talking to Madara and Obito from HIS point of you as "I am"/"I will"/"I ... I ...... I"!!! Enough said brah! There are (at this point) far more greater shinobis WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS and you dont need to talk about yourself only!

I seriously hate this guy...
May 23, 2014 5:31 AM

Aug 2008
CreamZi said:
The 10 Tails. Truly magnificent. So much destructive power. It's so unreal.
(...)
Still, I highly doubt that they can win against the 10 tails in a very early time.

Yes, I so agree with you. I doubt it they will be able to even fight properly against Ten Tails - not to mention Madara is also there (I'm not even mentioning Obito, but I think I should). Madara's immortal for the being moment and has an infinite amount of chakra - he can do anything, if we think about it! Yes, there's the Allied Shinobi Force *love it*, but they don't possess infinite chakra, and their morals won't keep good forever. So, what should they do? I wonder...

In any case, I liked this episode and I feel that things are just about to ...start, this being the prelude. I am really curious about what's going to happen next, even though I think there are going to be some really harsh/sad episodes coming in. I just don't see how will they be able to defeat Ten Tails. I do hope Naruto will keep his peace - I don't really doubt he will lose his nerves, but you never know what might happen. Grr!
Anyway, about Obito - you know, I like the Obito-kid and I can't truly blame him for what he has become - but there again, every adult was once a child, so if we run on this argument, I guess nobody's to be really blamed. However, i have a certain hope that Obito would somehow change in this battle -come back to himself- or maybe he will not, maybe I'm just...hoping. But still, I was very happy to see that he saw the similarities between him and Naruto -even though he assumed Naruto will become soon like him. I don't know, I've been thinking about this for a while and I can really say that kid Obito and kid Naruto are ...the same! I am glad Naruto is how he is, who he is, but I wonder if anything can still be done with Obito. I am so looking forward to it.

Anyway, I liked the episode, even though I am not quite sure whether they are maintaining the anime's quality or not. All those fillers... that was certainly exaggerating it. However, I do hope things will turn out for the best.
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
May 23, 2014 6:07 AM

Dec 2012
Teh said:
But still, I was very happy to see that he saw the similarities between him and Naruto -even though he assumed Naruto will become soon like him. I don't know, I've been thinking about this for a while and I can really say that kid Obito and kid Naruto are ...the same!

He is parallel to Naruto. There are many parallels between Team Kakashi, Team Sartoubi and Team Minato, with the first two sharing the most similarities.

I quite liked the look in Obito's face, when said Naruto was like him. That feeling of sorrow, regret and despair.
May 23, 2014 6:19 AM

May 2013
RedRoseFring said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
That was a surprisingly good episode, love how Madara trash talks Naruto and co. He is so fully of himself but if your name is Uchiha Madara then your allowed to talk big XD

How did Shikaku know about Obito's 5 minute limit, only Konan figured that out and she died right after her battle?! asspull? plothole? or am I forgetting something...

Kakashi figured it out during the Pain Invasion arc, and the info was probably relayed to the other Leaf ninja.

Kakashi didn't know, he never mentioned it and only noticed that Obito power is similar to his in this arc. I'm 99.9 % sure that Konan was the only one who knew about Obito's weakness, I remember being impressed by her because of that.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
May 23, 2014 10:18 AM

Aug 2011
makamakafonis said:
Dispite the fact that sooo many lost their lives trying to prtect shinobi world, OUR GUY Naruto was always talking to Madara and Obito from HIS point of you as "I am"/"I will"/"I ... I ...... I"!!! Enough said brah! There are (at this point) far more greater shinobis WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS and you dont need to talk about yourself only!

ooooo kill him. lmao I thought he was just saying that to buy the other ninjas time to implement their strategy/attack. and naruto does a great job of mentioning his comrades, come on.
May 23, 2014 10:36 AM

Oct 2013
Pretty good episode. Nice explosions. Bring everyone there!!! Was nice to see but don't know if it was a wise move. Especially if Naruto wants to protect all. I mean I remember him saying he wanted to fight alone vs Pain cause the weaker guys would distract him but here he summons everyone?

Btw how can they talk like they are close when they are miles away from each other...?
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
May 23, 2014 10:42 AM

Dec 2012
shouyo said:
makamakafonis said:

ooooo kill him. lmao I thought he was just saying that to buy the other ninjas time to implement their strategy/attack. and naruto does a great job of mentioning his comrades, come on.

Yeah that, and usually when Naruto speaks about himself, Madara and Obito direct their talk to him

Madara: ''Just increasing the number of losers won't make you win''
Naruto : '' I'm not a loser, etc''
May 23, 2014 3:12 PM

Jul 2013
soundscape said:

Btw how can they talk like they are close when they are miles away from each other...?
It's one of those things you just have to go with; it's like how they could see a tiny crack on Obito's mask when they were standing hell far away. And like how Kushina's flashback showed Minato fighting Obito when she wasn't even there to see the fight.
May 24, 2014 12:31 AM

Dec 2009
Wow, it seems that animation production was increased for this episode. Those tailed beast explosions were awesome.
And lol at Madara. Not a single shit is given from him.
May 24, 2014 5:38 AM

Jan 2014
Uhhhhhhr WTF is this? I want jutsus not Ki blasts...
May 24, 2014 4:44 PM

Jun 2013
Woah, nice coordination attack form the Allied Shinobi Forces. Too bad it is inevitable that they'll get demolishedby the Ten-Tails.
May 24, 2014 9:19 PM

Feb 2014
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
RedRoseFring said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:

Kakashi didn't know, he never mentioned it and only noticed that Obito power is similar to his in this arc. I'm 99.9 % sure that Konan was the only one who knew about Obito's weakness, I remember being impressed by her because of that.

Well, that seems an obvious plot hole, or at least semi-plot hole. They didn't say specifically that info is from Kakashi(which obviously didn't know about 5 minutes rule).
But Inoichi said "according from our intel" which is most likely is just forced things so it will be convenient to the plot.

The most awesome was obviously the animation, it is so great. Is it true that there will be no episode next week? probably for stabilized the budget after this awesome animation on this episode, huh?

And Naruto basically is ShinobiJesus, so you are far too late if you complaining about his self-center now. I can't blame you, though.
May 24, 2014 9:42 PM

Dec 2012
MShukyDeneuve said:

The most awesome was obviously the animation, it is so great. Is it true that there will be no episode next week? probably for stabilized the budget after this awesome animation on this episode, huh?.

No. Pokemon has it's time slot for next week.
May 24, 2014 9:54 PM

Feb 2014
tsudecimo said:
MShukyDeneuve said:

The most awesome was obviously the animation, it is so great. Is it true that there will be no episode next week? probably for stabilized the budget after this awesome animation on this episode, huh?.

No. Pokemon has it's time slot for next week.

Pokemon?
Is it a new series or something?(I thought there are pokemon series airing this season)
So what happen for the next two weeks?(Obviously Naruto comeback, but what happened to pokemon?)
I somehow kinda confused with something like that.
May 25, 2014 7:48 AM

Oct 2009
Now that was awesome! And the alliance actually did something impressive o.o!
Pfft..please, its time these fools learn to not to mess with Madara :D!
I actually loved the OP/ED this time!
May 25, 2014 1:01 PM
Dec 2012
Almost fell asleep during this...
May 25, 2014 1:50 PM

May 2014
Awesome episode. However I started to feel bad for Kakashi. He thought Obito was dead and when he finally see's him,this is what he gets. Allied shinobi forces rocks !
May 25, 2014 3:45 PM

Sep 2013
Ten Tails is just getting started.
May 26, 2014 8:22 AM

Jan 2013
Cool episode ^^
May 26, 2014 10:32 AM

May 2013
This was a very great episode, it looks like things are going back to how they were before the Kakashi filler arc with the Naruto Shippuden canon since the episode 321 return has been nothing short of amazing. The music and the animation in this episode was great. I know that next episode will be even crazier. I'm thinking of going back and watching the pre-Kakashi Anbu arc episodes of the war from when Madara wasn't affected by the reanimation jutsu and when everyone who was under the reanimation justu left so I could remember everything better from what's going on.

May 28, 2014 11:28 PM

Apr 2013
Shit like the rest of this dragged out piece of shit war.

Only going to get shittier when the flashbacks (no surprise there), melodramatic speeches, and Obito bullshit gets thrust into our faces.
RaneerMay 28, 2014 11:33 PM
May 29, 2014 2:23 AM

Jul 2009
MShukyDeneuve said:
Pokemon?
Is it a new series or something?(I thought there are pokemon series airing this season)
So what happen for the next two weeks?(Obviously Naruto comeback, but what happened to pokemon?)
I somehow kinda confused with something like that.

No, there's just a 2 episode special of Pokémon today.
It's the same when Naruto has a 2 episode special. Then it always takes up the timeslot of Pokémon.
May 29, 2014 8:45 AM

Nov 2010
First half with the tail beasts battles were cool
The second half was impressive with the shinobi alliance arriving
I am afraid most of them would end up as cannonfodder
May 29, 2014 1:00 PM

Jul 2009
I forgot that it was this much behind the manga...really, if the fillers keep coming up it will take forever to get closer to the manga...
May 29, 2014 1:25 PM

Mar 2014
I've finally caught up with Shippuden! :D

That was simply epic and I cannot wait for the next episode!!

Although I have a feeling it'll be quite sad :(
May 29, 2014 2:47 PM

Feb 2011
Where is 364?

May 29, 2014 6:52 PM

May 2007
Ironhorse-Yakuza said:
Where is 364?
It doesn't air this week.
May 29, 2014 7:01 PM

Jul 2013
Ironhorse-Yakuza said:
Where is 364?
Apparently Pokemon got a double episode and took over Naruto's timeslot this week.
May 30, 2014 1:08 AM

Jul 2008
Ha ha, that was very well done. Excellent episode.
May 30, 2014 1:41 PM

Mar 2011
Nice episode. Too bad the show wasn't aired this week :(
May 31, 2014 5:44 AM

Feb 2012
That was pretty cool, the animation improved a lot. A kinda missed watching the show (I always skip the spoilers).
So I assume the next one(s) will be a tearjerker...
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
May 31, 2014 11:48 AM

Apr 2014
Hope the animation stays this good.
This is the awesome stage of the war but soon...
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Jun 1, 2014 1:01 PM

Mar 2010
Excellent, Time flys when shit is good.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Yesterday, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.