Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2014 12:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah the mathematical stats...this manga can be so education :P

But yeah, heartbreaks aren't easy.
May 18, 2014 12:51 AM

Aug 2012
NTR.
Yeah, yeah, he's after your money.. can't believe you haven't realized it before
Kei should man up and get this thing straight.
May 18, 2014 12:53 AM

Jul 2012
`-` No wonder this got cancelled even a grade school kid could see this coming...

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

May 18, 2014 3:35 AM
May 2009
it got cancelled ? i think it ended .

there wasn't much mathematics or even stock related stuff in this chapter.

heartbreaks are not easy >> when we read stories we all get emotional and think those who go throw all of these emotions and feelings . really heartbreak can be really tough and the regrets associated with it kills more . kind of day to day torture which KEI is going through .

they are going for a while and YUKARI CHAN couldn't guess it ? well its hard but still people eventually learn to understand such feelings too.
YUKARI CHAN was completely disappointed by the reply of KEI KUN .

YUKARI CHAN AND KEI KUN >> both can not differentiate between LOVE AND SYMPATHY >> right words used here .

YUKARI CHAN is shy and yet all good sensible dialogues come from YUKARI CHAN and KEI KUN is just silent about feelings.

rather than letting others help you >> stand for your own feelings and love and let each other know .

so no more stock market >> only relationship confirmation in next 2 chapters .
latest manga raws/spoilers/covers/colour pictures updates at https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia
May 18, 2014 10:48 AM

Oct 2011
Well, we all knew it was coming, seeing as how the guy has no spine and his friend is not so much a friend as much as he's an opportunist scumbag. Don't already see this in real life all the time, need it in my mangos too.
May 18, 2014 10:49 AM
Jun 2010
Its awful that this happened so suddenly, ah Its tough to watch.

Hopefully we can get a good ending. Is it really over?
May 18, 2014 11:25 AM
Sep 2011
God damn it this fucking spineless MC deserves to have his heart broken. Jesus if you literally TELL her to date him you're just useless.
May 18, 2014 12:38 PM

Sep 2011
Well at least she realized he was after her money, I hope the mc can say something now.
I really wanted to slap him upside the head when he told her the other guy would make her happy.
May 18, 2014 7:25 PM

Jul 2010
I was really pissed when I saw Kei practically throw her into the arms of that gold-digger. Sure, it was the first that Kei had heard about his family's money problems and Kei believed that he was serious when he said he loved Yukari. Still, he should have put two and two together. I guess he really didn't think he was like that? Know that he knows, or at least suspects, as Yukari does, I hope he will man up and tell her how he feels, reminding her, if necessary, that he doesn't care about her money at all. He better also apologize for not speaking up sooner and letting her get her heart played with in that manner.

She was so obviously upset when Kei didn't tell her he didn't want her dating someone else it was practically criminal. But, in the end, I think this might have been an experience that Yukari needed. I think she needed to have a relationship that didn't work because the guy was after her money, figure it out before it was too late, and realize what a rare find Kei is, since he doesn't care about her money at all. Of course, he would be a better find if he actually had balls. As it is, he is worse than useless!
May 21, 2014 4:52 AM
Jul 2018
This guy frustrates me. It's been painful to read the last couple of chapters knowing that this was the inevitable result. What is up with the MC's confused sense of loyalty. His 'friend' clearly doesn't have the same respect for the brocode.
May 26, 2014 5:43 AM
May 2014
well Mc sucks nvm that but why the hell she needs his advice on every dam thing can't she use her own heart for something big as that? well i love NTR in general but this one was pathetic , it could have been better if they had made it like

she got love in other guy without mc telling her to and that other guy started using her to secretly to steal her money , on other hand Mc moved on and started spending time on stocks and become a badass even more rich then her in stocks
and now for final arc they can set up many things like bad guy betrayl to heroine and mc solved stuff by buying all her stocks or making it go in loss by somehow tricking that bad guy by buying his dad company or something lol well i would dislike if they happily end up together after that but for happiy ending i guess that would needed so it cant be helped.

also they can add many more stuff to make it more emotional like she saying bad stuff to mc while trusing that other bad guy and in the end mc helps her and she started falling in despair ahaha.. xD
but well i had checked raw's and i got general idea of how story going to end and it was quite boring ending :/
May 30, 2014 3:20 PM

Jul 2009
well, this chapter sure pissed me off. the ntr was pretty cringe worthy but the MC was worse. i hate it when MCs play the sacrificial lamb thinking they're doing the world a favour. UGH. well, thankfully our lovely billionaire girl isn't totally oblivious and stupid (she wouldn't have been able to acquire her wealth otherwise).

nonetheless, ive enjoyed this series. caught up to the latest translated chapter in one afternoon. the plot is a fantasy and one that i would love to be in. so, it makes for an interesting read. i just wish the story was more about how the MC deals with balancing the love for her and the struggle to not make it seem like he's after her money (cause like c'mon, in reality everybody would have the urge to ask her to buy something).
Sep 18, 2014 1:07 PM

Jun 2011
At this point.. it's getting hard to still believe in Tasuku, odds are against him, but I won't stop, until it's been confirmed.

But seriously, Kei frustrated me too, but why is Yukari going out with Tasuku if she doesn't like him. Like what the hell, you're supposed to get together only if you love each other, not because you somewhat like the other person. This is why the divorce rate is so freaking high.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 29, 2015 11:19 PM

Jun 2014
^she's clueless, she only agree to go out with him because of sympathy and Kei said that he's a nice guy. Lol

Predictable as fvck

More topics from this board

Poll: » Billionaire Girl Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2014

36 by ChibiPuppet0_0 »»
Aug 22, 2022 3:02 PM

Poll: » Billionaire Girl Chapter 5 Discussion

ArcticMech - Mar 3, 2011

11 by cythraul »»
Oct 2, 2019 3:28 AM

Poll: » Billionaire Girl Chapter 4 Discussion

-Kazu - Jan 26, 2011

6 by cythraul »»
Oct 2, 2019 3:16 AM

Poll: » Billionaire Girl Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2013

5 by Dodecahedron-O24 »»
Sep 23, 2016 5:36 PM

Poll: » Billionaire Girl Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2014

11 by sometaters »»
Feb 9, 2016 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.