Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2014 6:32 AM
Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Koichi is much stronger than the rest of the children. Even if Cherubimon was just a projection, that was a brilliant KO. Looks like Cherubimon is the final boss but I think there's more to it than just him because there's still half the series left.
Nov 10, 2014 5:37 PM

Jun 2012
Koichi's so damn op. :O Taking on a mega by himself and winning. Even tho im sure the clone was only at 40% max power thats still impressive.

Now that I think about it they didnt give a scale to the spirits. I guess the human and beast spirits are only champion level and the double spirit is ultimate.
Jul 7, 2016 3:33 AM

Feb 2013
Not bad.
Koichi's evolutions were cool.
Aug 19, 2019 6:02 PM

Jan 2017
damn, Koichi is too OP
Mar 25, 2020 11:36 AM

Dec 2008
Loving the insert songs in this one. Also love Kouichi. Poor him, heart full of darkness, but he deals. Yes, do stick with everyone else!

Take back what I said about Takuya last thread. I'd forgotten he'd seen Kouichi. But of course he did, so why didn't he think "it must be that guy" when Kouji mentioned he had a twin the last episode?

I'm just realizing the main bad Digimon is Lopmon's evil evolution from the 02 movie. Yeah, I'm slow too.
prepare4troubleMar 25, 2020 11:43 AM
May 25, 2022 2:14 AM

Dec 2012
Dat insert song.
Another insert song.
Patamon wants a brother.
LMAO at Neemon telling Bokomon Ganbatte.
Dat new intermission.
Oh shit! Cherubimon in the flesh!
Dat kick.
Group shinka! Spirito Evolution! Blitzmon! Shutumon! Blizzarmon! Double Spirito Evolution! Ardhamon! Beowulfmon!

Another good insert song sung by Koichi's seiyuu, SuzuKen. This time it was Duskmon's theme. The previous one was Koichi's theme. Holy crap! During Koichi's hand scan scene, I thought he was going to have the best one because of how his hands started moving, but he didn't finish strong. It's clearly better than Koji's boring ass move. I have Koichi's hand scan behind Takuya and Izumi, respectively. Had Koichi finished with a cool move to scan his hand, his would have been the best. Not that it makes a difference since they spoiled Koichi's new form in the new ED and next episode preview, but they couldn't even wait until the next episodes intermission to show off Koichi's new form, they showed it in the intermission several minutes before it happened. Good thing that was a fake because I was going to call Koichi OP for defeating Cherubimon so easily. Now expect Koichi to get nerfed after this battle because he's with the group now. After the conversation with Koichi at the start, they just skipped to everyone on the train. Didn't even show how Izumi and co. found Takuya and co. lol Notice the tracks disappear after Trailmon got kicked away. lol
RobMay 25, 2022 2:23 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 24, 2023 9:08 PM

Nov 2012
Lowemon, my beloved
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

6 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 24, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 22 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 2, 2013

10 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 10, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 16, 2013

14 by AWOLxSTORM »»
Mar 22, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 40 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 37 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 13, 2013

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.