Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 23, 2018 10:19 PM

Feb 2017
The bamboo forest looked even cooler at night.
Jan 30, 2019 4:08 PM

May 2017
Fluffy Op by NADEshiKo with a fluffy voice and talking about fluffy things in a fluffy way
I guess she's a fluffy girl
Cutest monogatari girl xb
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 26, 2019 8:58 AM
Apr 2016
Damn, that plot twist sure was scary... Really good episode.
May 12, 2019 6:01 AM

Dec 2018
Added 1 more girl to Araragi's harem.

Meme gonna leave the town. And seems there's some kind of relation between Shinobu and Araragi.

Yeah you got to learn the cruel reality Araragi, you can't save all person.

And I'm wondering why the victim that Araragi met is always a girl so far.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 27, 2019 9:12 PM

Sep 2017
I liked the alternate version of Renai Circulation that played during the episode. They turned a normally happy and upbeat song into something sad and emotional. I wonder if they are just going to ditch the guy who got cursed or go and try to save him. I have a feeling Araragi would try to save him, but I'm not too sure.
Jul 10, 2019 12:54 PM
Nov 2015
* This arc gets alot of flak for being the worst one, but I still really liked it.
* I really liked the nature of her curse and what was the cause of it, we get some lore and worldbuilding with that.
* This episode didn't have alot of interactions that caught my attention except the advice meme gave koyomi. That gave more insight into koyomi character. "What goes around comes around"
* The sequence where they try to remove the snake was awesome in my opinion, the twist of two snakes, that it was from the girl and the boy who cursed her. It had on the edge of my seat, I thought she actually died. The clash with snake and araragi was also cool. With him being a half aberrant trying to take on a full abberant. The movement in the grass and the damage the snake did on his body.
* Also the ending of the arc, left me a bit unsettled and creeped me out and also a bit happy. Happy that Nadeko didn't die and was free of her ailment. Creeped out that we saw the snakes leave and go after the ones who casted it. Lord knows what gonna happen to them. So not everything ended happily like the other arcs. Although they kinda deserved it , but they are still kids I guess, that's why I'm unsettled. Definitely felt differently about the conclusion of this arc compared to the others where they were more emotional and this was more unsettling.
* Probably the weakest part of this, is that was never got the same level of insight to sengoku character that the other girls got for their respective arc, so understand why this was the weakest of this season but still really liked it in how it felt different to the others prior to it , gets more hate than it deserves. It does not suck as some people have said , and I missed the parts where there was sloppy animation, guess I wasn't paying attention to it.
Black_Sheep97Jul 10, 2019 1:01 PM
Jul 14, 2019 6:22 PM

Nov 2017
Yeah, I can understand why this arc isn't ranked very highly in the series. I've watched the whole Monogatari Series quite a few times so I can understand its purpose now. But back when I first watched this episode I was like, "Huh, that's it?".

I said Nadeko is an interesting character, but I'm only able to say that 'cause... *truck from Fairly OddParents passes by* but here marks the end of her arc. And what have we learned about her? Well, not much honestly. With Senjougahara, Hachikuji and Kanabaru you learn not only about their curses, but their insecurities, quirks, catchphrases, and what makes them them.

Nadeko is crushing on Araragi. I mean, that's cute and relatable since I had a crush on one of my sister's friends lol. Don't worry Nadeko, I'm re-watching the whole series again so you'll get the attention you deserve soon enough!
Jan 2, 2020 7:56 PM

May 2014
That was a strange and somehow weird ep. The ritual for getting rid of the snake(s) was really a simple task. But who knew it would be two snakes. On top of that we saw some action and cracked bones. Looks like one of the snake is going back to it's caster. Well, somehow he deserved it. Casting a curse on an innocent girl. Maybe we see the end of that case next week if Nadeko is willingly to tell Araragi the confessing boy caster.

What I found funny and obvious is the boy Nadeko likes. To most people that have watched anime this should be pretty obvious:

Anyway, very decent arc. I agree this may be one of the worst in the entire anime. The next one is gonna be good. I guess we are going back into the past since if I remember correct Araragi had already helped Tsubasa before the story began.
Aug 8, 2020 10:29 PM

Apr 2020
This one got me on the edge of my seat. First of all, I will miss you Renai Circulation. I officially love this show, I haven't watched an anime that made me feel like this in a long time.

As for the episode, I was stressed the whole time because at the start of the last episode Araragi mentioned how it could have ended better so for the whole episode I was expecting something bad to happen to Nadeko.

When Arargi said it could have ended up better, I assume he is referring to the snakes returning to the boy and girl who cursed Nadeko, but honestly, in my opinion, those two deserve to have the snakes attached to them. While I am aware of the fact that those two will most likely die from the snakes because they do not know how to deal with them, they really brought it upon themselves for laying such a high-level curse on Nadeko over such a petty matter.

I thought it really strange how the last episode in one of the splice ins they asked us if we had any hidden fetishes, but I do think that was pretty funny, and that interaction made finding out that Arargi likes school swimsuits even better. Just wanted to touch on that. Overall I really liked this arc and am sad to see it leave.
"Anime is trash... and so am I"

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 9, 2020 4:55 PM

Apr 2019
I like how they included extras visuals in the ED with it being more Nadeko focused.

Glad that the ritual worked out in the end, kinda sucks for the kid who placed the curse on Nadeko but you reep what you sow I guess.
Didn't think that there'd be two snake involved, but I guess it would've been too easy if it was just the one.

Not too bad of an arc.
arcticmontysAug 9, 2020 5:00 PM
Aug 13, 2020 2:41 AM

Jun 2020
sengoku is so cute, and the snake scale marks were so disturbing on her skin, the juxtaposition is great, at least it isn't boring! (sometimes after a long day & watching bake it puts me to sleep because it's SO dialogue-heavy then i end up having to re-watch episodes just so i didn't miss out anything zzzzzz)

omfg at the snake attacking him that was gnarly

great arc!! i would prefer if they were this short

while i really like kanbaru & araragi dynamics - i miss senjougahara tho!!!!! her absence is REALLY felt

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 9, 2020 3:48 AM

Jun 2020
New op..... NICENICENICENICE
Anyway another good episode.

However, I think that the animation is kinda lacking on something they should have done it better but it's ok i guess°°
Oct 24, 2020 1:06 PM

Dec 2016
noice. nadeko is so cute man, wasnt expecting for those two snakes.
Dec 4, 2020 3:33 PM

Jan 2008
So, first things first: I LOVE that Opening! I love the tune, I love nadeko... I just want to keep that! (But, actually, I very much appreciate the changes of OP/ED per story arc, that's just real dedication.)

I don't appreciate however that ecchi/hentai-like turn the show is taking every then and now. Why-- why? Couldn't we live without that "snake invading Nadeko"-imagery? It's just invalidating things for me...

Apart from that... I know this show is loved by many for its style. And don't get me wrong, I love artistic, kinda abstract anime since having watched Utena. But at this point, Bakemonogatari is taking it a bit too far for my taste. It is just so much "in your face"-unconventially abstract that I feel kinda uncomfortable with it. This is, however, very personal and I understand that many people feel differently about this.

Also, there's still a lot of episodes to come, so I'll just see what's next in store.

Jan 28, 2021 8:08 AM

Oct 2016
It's kinda sad that Renai Circulation only gets 2 episodes. Great episode, and that was a pretty short arc. That was a reality check for Araragi, he can't save everyone. Looks like we're finally going to focus on Tsubasa next episode, looking forward to it.
Jun 10, 2021 9:59 AM

Feb 2019
Ah yes, the legendary Ren'ai Circulation.
Aug 6, 2021 9:36 PM

Jun 2020
She's holding the pain in that must be really hard for Sengoku

Judging from the flashbacks they had a fun time playing together and Sengoku really looked up to Araragi at the time because she wanted a big brother to care for her or look out for her

Damn that turned out to be bloody than I imagined, But in the end, the curses returned to the sender, Nadeko's face just says it all that she's thankful to Koyomi.
Aug 20, 2021 6:42 PM
May 2020
I would've left the snake to attack the cursor ngl. law of equivalent exchange and all
Oct 28, 2021 5:09 PM
Oct 2020
ep mass

sangoku is very cute besides araragi san kanbaru are a good anti curse duo

the op is still wonderful and perfect

the "fight" scene was pretty weak

There was also a good phrase about pain and how good it is to get it out, I never imagined hearing a speech like that in bakemonogatari

for me this was the best arc so far
and by the looks of the kanbaru and araragi anti anomalies duo will act in the next arc against cats

I will really want to see this
Jan 4, 2022 5:08 AM
Jul 2018
Not to complain, but since I'm challenging myself to comment on all this season's forums, I'll say that it was my least favorite episode. It kind of lacked the classic Bakemonogatari charm from the prior episodes, the beginning was a bit slow, and there was too much fan service for comfort. Don't know why Japan loves fan service so much considering it hinders an episode rather than benefits it; but I guess that's just a difference in cultures. I'm just glad this arc only has two episodes. I don't really care much for the "heroine" of this arc -- I just find her uninteresting.

Still, it was a fine episode. Sucks what Araragi puts himself through. Araragi and Suruga have a nice dynamic. Meme is a cool character as always.

Was a leisurely watch, but geez the Nadeka character makes me uncomfortable. And I guess I'm not the only one, seeing as she's the least Favorited character out of the whole main cast. Ironic that she was bestowed the most iconic opening sequence. It's still one of the few OP's that I don't skip. (I know it's only around for a few episodes, when some anime have the same OP for 12-24 episodes... but I'm telling you, I would never skip this OP if it were the only opening for the series. Renai Circulation has peak catchiness.)

Nadeka, Nadeka, eh... I certainly can relate to her trouble past though. Having no friends, or sometimes being stuck with an older kid and feeling intimidated. I'll have to critique the writing though, and ask WHY Nadeka is unpopular, and WHY she didn't have many friends? They didn't give us any severe flaws or reasons for her to be lonely. Also, her personality seems slightly inconsistent -- either that, or just lacking. Weak character overall. She's got my sympathy, but not my interest.
removed-userJan 4, 2022 5:12 AM
Apr 19, 2022 10:13 AM

Jan 2015

Bloody hell, hahaha, Kanbaru, you have no grasp of the concept of shame.

Allowed for this adorable smile and laugh so it's okay.

How I love Araragi's hair.

The end was pretty damn heavy, actually challenging Araragi's helpfulness.
Overall, solid arc with a character who, while a bit less interesting, is still cute and fun, also a change of pace from everyone else having lots of snark. Read some of the first page's thoughts and it really is interesting how big of changes Shaft makes with the Blu-ray release. This episode's animation was heaps good, haha. The fanservice animation especially.
Jun 12, 2022 6:08 AM
Dec 2020
The episode was pretty good and the OP is a bop, I wish they added another episode to the arc since it was lacking.
(I didn't know the black screens literally just said black lol) The arc could've done without the fanservice, and Nadeko was interesting tbh but she was only represented as a loli.

The reverse-grudge was very confusing, and the snake was said to be really dangerous and different from the other curses, yet more emphasis was placed on the others.

The arc gets unnecessary hate, tbh. Also where are the weird stills people are talking about? Was I watching the DVD version?
Jun 21, 2022 2:29 PM
Oct 2020
Another apparition wrapped up- two in fact. This shows how tough Nadeko actually was, to endure the squeeze of not one but two snakes. Happy that she was saved, but did feel bad for Koyomi experiencing regret at unleashing the spirit on someone else. Even though one might argue that they deserved it for placing the curse in the first place. As Suruga said- don't save the wrong person. I feel like the right choice was made.
Aug 1, 2022 1:09 PM

Aug 2011
how short nadeko's arc is in the anime really makes me want to read the novels. i know monogatari is know for it's fanservice, but fanservice while a character is struggling/hurt/suffering always makes me feel kind of icky. so when nadeko was at the shrine, all the lewd close up shots... i didn't like it. i'm actually rewatching the series, i haven't seen it since it aired and my perspective has changed a lot since then. i think i'm able to feel a lot more sympathy for the girls this time around, since i'm an adult now. i remember really disliking Nadeko, and i feel like she's still generally unpopular amongst the main cast.
Aug 30, 2022 7:05 PM

May 2021
Nadeko is fine and that's well and good but this episode made more curious about Rarargi and Shinobu. Shinobu has some sorta royal blood flowing through her and is probably the reason why there are so many oddities occurring and then there's Ararargi with his weird obsession to save everyone though he does know his limits.

Still, to think how just holding a grudge can inflict such suffering on the bearer. Kinda see the real-life parallels here.

Oct 3, 2022 6:25 PM

Nov 2021
that snake going inside Sengoku's mouth was mad sus ඞ
Nov 1, 2022 9:10 PM
Feb 2019
que poha de ep foi esse????
Jul 8, 2023 6:25 AM
Jul 2018
I'm glad this has been resolved. Go after the ones who summoned you, Jagirinawa!
Aug 3, 2023 2:10 PM

Apr 2018
the OP song is ever fire when they do it in middle of episode , slowly in instrumental .
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Nov 2, 2023 8:28 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to prozyne
that snake going inside Sengoku's mouth was mad sus ඞ
@prozyne
What is that symbol??? Seriously I don't know.
Nov 3, 2023 1:58 AM

Nov 2021
Reply to GearheadOtaku
@prozyne
What is that symbol??? Seriously I don't know.
@GearheadOtaku

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡿⠛⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠈⢻⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣯⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣷⡄⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣶⣶⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⠀
⠀⢰⣿⡟⠋⠉⣹⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀
⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀
⠀⣸⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠛⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⠀
⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⢿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠸⣿⣧⡀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⠶⠀⢠⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⣽⣿⡏⠁⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢹⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣠⣴⣿⣿⠁⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Nov 3, 2023 5:49 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to prozyne
@GearheadOtaku

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡿⠛⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠈⢻⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣯⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣷⡄⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣶⣶⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⠀
⠀⢰⣿⡟⠋⠉⣹⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀
⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀
⠀⣸⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠛⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⠀
⠀⢿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠸⣿⣧⡀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⠶⠀⢠⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⣽⣿⡏⠁⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢹⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣠⣴⣿⣿⠁⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
@prozyne
With no explanation of wtf it is your reply was about as useful as a broken spoon.
Nov 5, 2023 5:03 AM

Nov 2021
Reply to GearheadOtaku
@prozyne
With no explanation of wtf it is your reply was about as useful as a broken spoon.
@GearheadOtaku
lmfao that symbol you were asking about looked like Among Us logo, so I replied with ASCII Art of the same logo...
but ig it ended confusing you more, than actually explain what that symbol was.
Nov 13, 2023 6:20 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to prozyne
@GearheadOtaku
lmfao that symbol you were asking about looked like Among Us logo, so I replied with ASCII Art of the same logo...
but ig it ended confusing you more, than actually explain what that symbol was.
@prozyne
Oh okay. Btw I didn't intend to come off arrogant or mean, the spoon thing was tongue in cheek humor 😋
Nov 14, 2023 3:19 AM

Aug 2023
Story: 7/10
Visual: 9/10
Detailed: 8/10
Characters: 6/10
Emotions: 5/10
Smoothness: 6/10
OP/ED: -/10
Audio: 7/10
Originals: 9/10
Intense: 4/10
Uniqueness: 8/10
Fun/Laughter: 6/10
NSFW: 4/10
Boring: 5/10

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Nov 24, 2023 1:37 PM

Apr 2021
Scary fight, the girl is too cute to receive this curse. Very good episode!
Nov 30, 2023 6:38 PM

Nov 2023
She is honestly so hot. Also, i like the op. It seems there are different OPs for different character arcs
Jan 13, 12:34 PM
Oct 2021
Episódio interessante, final interesse. Acho que o personagem principal tem que parar de tentar salvar todo mundo, se não ele vai arrumar problema pra ele mesmo. Veremos a finalização da temporada...
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Watch Order 2024?

GoCrayzee - Jan 27

29 by salarx »»
Yesterday, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 3, 2009

511 by Dragona_8002 »»
Apr 28, 11:14 AM

» Renai Circulation ost

DexterDrubo - Apr 19

6 by ichinose06 »»
Apr 27, 1:50 AM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

loghneckbeard - Jun 25, 2010

518 by wimpis »»
Apr 21, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 17, 2009

357 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 19, 7:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.