Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2014 8:36 PM
Feb 2014
Do you guys recommend me Uchuu Kyoudai? Is it a good anime?
Apr 11, 2014 8:40 PM

Nov 2010
Yes I do and yes it is a good anime.
Apr 11, 2014 8:40 PM

Jun 2007
Not with that ending, no. Not unless it was 100% factually confirmed officially as a hiatus and someone has sources to back that up. In which case, sure.
Apr 11, 2014 8:42 PM

Nov 2010
TallonKarrde23 said:
Not with that ending, no. Not unless it was 100% factually confirmed officially as a hiatus and someone has sources to back that up. In which case, sure.
Check the threads about it, but I believe someone said that the same twitter that confirmed it ending, confirmed that it was just a hiatus. Which seemed likely as it was pretty popular, was catching up(especially because the mangaka went on a hiatus to make the story for the movie), and filler wouldn't really fit.
Apr 11, 2014 8:43 PM

Jun 2007
IntroverTurtle said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
Check the threads about it, but I believe someone said that the same twitter that confirmed it ending, confirmed that it was just a hiatus. Which seemed likely as it was pretty popular, was catching up(especially because the mangaka went on a hiatus to make the story for the movie), and filler wouldn't really fit.

Yes, someone "said" that - I saw that post. He never had a source, he was making the claim based on nothing and - likely - misunderstanding the person who DID have a twitter post linked that was saying it was ending at 99 and the POSTER said something about how it's probably just a hiatus (not the tweet linked).

As for likely, that's irrelevant.
Apr 11, 2014 9:03 PM

Nov 2010
TallonKarrde23 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

Yes, someone "said" that - I saw that post. He never had a source, he was making the claim based on nothing and - likely - misunderstanding the person who DID have a twitter post linked that was saying it was ending at 99 and the POSTER said something about how it's probably just a hiatus (not the tweet linked).

Is this enough for you? There might be other ones but I didn't check fully. This was made a couple of days after the tweet about it ending. https://twitter.com/animeuchukyodai/status/445767679542972416

Here's the crappy google translation.

This animation universe brother final episode broadcast on Saturday this week finally. Because soon catch up to the original, it is a single stanza here. Time of the sequel is not clear yet in the organization of the situation at that time and circumstances of the original, but, please enjoy the animated film of the summer and the universe brother exhibition, in May next. # mutta
Apr 11, 2014 9:05 PM

Jun 2007
IntroverTurtle said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

Is this enough for you? There might be other ones but I didn't check fully. This was made a couple of days after the tweet about it ending. https://twitter.com/animeuchukyodai/status/445767679542972416

Here's the crappy google translation.

This animation universe brother final episode broadcast on Saturday this week finally. Because soon catch up to the original, it is a single stanza here. Time of the sequel is not clear yet in the organization of the situation at that time and circumstances of the original, but, please enjoy the animated film of the summer and the universe brother exhibition, in May next. # mutta

Sounds more like a "I hope we can get a continuation later" - but given the "it's very likely" stuff you said (and I agree with), I'll say yeah, that's enough. They clearly want to pursue more episodes later on when it makes sense to (when there's enough material), and there's no reason they can't.
Apr 11, 2014 9:07 PM

Nov 2010
TallonKarrde23 said:
Sounds more like a "I hope we can get a continuation later" - but given the "it's very likely" stuff you said (and I agree with), I'll say yeah, that's enough. They clearly want to pursue more episodes later on when it makes sense to, and there's no reason they can't.
Yeah that's always the thing with them, it's like sometimes they don't know either and it's just wishful thinking. But I agree with you, if they just ended it there, it goes down.
Apr 11, 2014 9:10 PM

May 2012
YES. YES. YES!

More topics from this board

» Early Toei Movies

Lucifrost - Mar 8

5 by Lucifrost »»
36 minutes ago

» Ainu

Lucifrost - 43 minutes ago

0 by Lucifrost »»
43 minutes ago

» Recommend a masterpiece I haven't seen yet

phantom346 - 11 hours ago

4 by 8oomer »»
2 hours ago

» Recommended anime that has DBZ style fight scenes?

Jetstreamraiden2 - Sep 22

8 by deg »»
Today, 7:53 AM

» Anime as good as Evangelion/Utena?

Thecutedog - Sep 23

34 by nyugvo6 »»
Yesterday, 6:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.