Forum Settings
Forums

If you could have one character from Anime to be your boy/girlfriend, who would it be?

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 30, 2017 11:40 AM

Nov 2016
Kanbaru, cause we could do our workout together followed by another "workout".

But I would cheat on her with Rindou, since she probably isn't a good cook and I love food :/

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 30, 2017 11:44 AM

May 2015
I would have said Nausicaa, she is beautiful and strong at the same time but she has a share of weakness that I appreciate !
May 30, 2017 11:44 AM
Nov 2016
Belldandy from ah my goddess.

Girlfriend qualities
Belldandy is perfection personified! And that’s not surprising considering she’s an actual goddess. With her strikingly beautiful blue eyes and brown hair, she’s bound to cause hearts to flutter.

And hey, just because she’s a goddess doesn’t mean that she’s got a holier-than-thou attitude. In fact, she’s incredibly down-to-earth who’s loving and kind-hearted. She cares deeply for all those around her, and even quick to forgive those who cause her harm.
May 30, 2017 12:02 PM
May 2016
Neptune, duh!

Seriously, she loves to have fun, spends her day playing video games and eating pudding and she can get lewd if she wants to. But when the going gets tough, so does she.

Also, that HDD form tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I assume most people would just pick their waifu, right?
ShyGuyDYMay 30, 2017 12:06 PM
May 30, 2017 12:07 PM

Sep 2011
Sadly she's from a visual novel(Referring my avatar), which is Tachibana Kimika from Subarashiki Hibi.

She's so brave and cold-hearted that she'll fight her enemies/bullies at all costs, even if it's meant to kill them but she's so sweet and very loyal to her loved ones that she'll do anything for her love. She's very funny and every time she does funny stuff, it feels like my life is complete with her smile and extreme cuteness.

But if we're going to stick on the anime, I'll go with Sasasegawa Sasami from Little Busters. Given I like tsundere, her tsundere antics is so cute that she has the cutest tsundere antics that I've ever seen compared to other cute tsundere females. Her pride is also very funny to watch and the fact that her character, appearance-wise, is portrayed like a cat, that's a huge bonus since I like nekomimi.

May 30, 2017 12:12 PM
Jul 2018
Aoyama from Sakurasou.

She's a hard working lass that overcomes every obstacle in her way. She is also an expert on doing various tasks and trying new things. I mean who in the world will have about 3 different jobs, audition for voice acting, maintain a private dorm, study for her classes, and helping her SPECIAL friends even if she's exhausted. She might be a busybody, but she's good at getting the job done.
Also, her birthday is one day after mines. LOL.
May 30, 2017 12:12 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Heldengeist said:
@flannan
Oh, then I misunderstood what you meant. I still think she would fit for that pack.

Ah, damn. I wrote a post explaining why I think this is entirely wrong in the case of Sena but I deleted it because I thought I misread what you were trying to say.

Sena isn't really submissive and she doesn't let others, including Yozora who she always tries to retaliate against and just outright fails, walk all over her - she's just dumber than a rock when it comes to non-academic pursuits, which Yozora at least possesses a decent understanding of these sorts of things involving being able to trick people and completely control an argument against somebody like Sena. I hesitate to say she's smart in this sense, since she's been shown to be dense in many areas on numerous occasions that relate to this kind of intelligence, but still far moreso than Sena.

So Yozora just completely dominates her by weaponizing her pride and stupidity in these sorts of things against her. She hates Yozora and always tries to fight back, but just falls short because she doesn't really possess anything resembling the kind of understanding needed to even recognize something as simple as "Don't trust Yozora, she will always do shit like this to you."

Outside of always getting BTFO by Yozora, she's usually just as rotten except in a more demanding and arrogant way rather than a cruel and purposefully mean-spirited way. She would be far, far from submissive in a relationship, unless you consistently put her in the same situations Yozora did, which would only breed unhealthy levels of resentment towards you like it did with Yozora in the series itself so it still doesn't really mean that she's good for a relationship in that way. @flannan is totally right when he says she just really needs somebody to stand up to her and not deal with her shit, just, y'know, not nearly as cruelly as Yozora does. Which would require a good deal of confidence so not really good for an actual relationship in the sense you seem to be trying to talk about.

So nah, I can't really say that somebody consistently failing automatically make them submissive. Losers can still have tenacity and remain losers.

ManabanMay 30, 2017 12:19 PM

May 30, 2017 12:56 PM
Jun 2015
Bellandy: She has the best girlfriend qualities of any anime I have seen but she is extremely naive and innocent. If you wanting to have sex with her its probably going to take years. Holding hands and hugs are going to be your most heart warming moments of physical intimacy.

Kyoko Otonashi: Can run an apartment building, extremely reliable but is prone to jealousy and thinking about the past. She is acts like an adult most of the time but very childish and indecisive when it comes to love. She is someone that will cling to something and never let go though which means at she probably will be a loyal girlfriend despite probably being clingy.

Hildegard von Mariendorf: She is very intelligent and the ideal partner if you are career oriented. Sometimes the best girlfriend is one that will support and help one achieve their aspirations.

May 30, 2017 3:01 PM

Mar 2011
Thread has been merged due to duplication
May 30, 2017 3:17 PM

Jan 2017
Lala Deviluke she just seems so innocent and that would make me happy or Rias from Dxd who has no problems committing to one guy.
May 30, 2017 4:35 PM
May 2017
Boyfriend - Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Chopper from One Piece
Girlfriend-too many to mention, but if I have to mention some names it would be the ff:
Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke
Mami and Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Wendy from Fairy Tail.
Mashiro from Sakurasou no Oet no Kanoujo
Haruka from Sakura Trick.
And many more
Feb 27, 2021 11:18 PM
Jul 2020
nana is better, mikan even.... dumbass
Feb 28, 2021 1:19 AM

Feb 2021
Suoh Mikoto from K or Eustass Kid from One Piece (I'd probably get tortured and killed but I still wanna tap that).
I'd take Chrollo from HxH as well.

⸢ if you meet your god,
tell him to leave me alone. ⸥

ベルセルク
Feb 28, 2021 5:34 AM
Jul 2018
If I could survive the first month or so without being stapled in the mouth then senjougahara would be a great one.
Feb 28, 2021 10:57 AM

Jan 2021
Feb 28, 2021 12:03 PM

Mar 2016
Megumi Katou from how to raise a boring girlfriend

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Feb 28, 2021 12:08 PM

Oct 2010
just give me Gasai Yuno, I can handle her and I can make her to kill my enemies, even if she kills me I would die happy
Feb 28, 2021 12:08 PM

Mar 2020
What kind of question is this, surely everyone will choose their Waifu/Husbando
Feb 28, 2021 12:12 PM

Nov 2016
Akeno Himejima from High School DxD.
Feb 28, 2021 1:02 PM
Feb 2016
Hinata from Naruto. She seems truly kind.
Feb 28, 2021 1:03 PM

Nov 2019
Definitely Misaki Shokuhou from toaru. she is prefect in basically every way. Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima are both solid choices as well.
Feb 28, 2021 3:51 PM

Sep 2018
Right now, it's Langa from SK8 ❤️
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

98 by AverageRiceFan »»
2 minutes ago

» List of canceled anime.

ZXEAN - 9 hours ago

30 by Nel999 »»
5 minutes ago

» Which of your favorite anime actually has the most interesting story?

WatchTillTandava - 8 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
5 minutes ago

» Have you ever felt so satisfied after finishing certain anime that you don't even want its sequel? ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 12

52 by Lucifrost »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you think Berserk will ever get the adaptation it truly deserves?

Gashadokur0 - May 9

38 by Dumb »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.