Forum Settings
Forums

Original TV Anime 'M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane' Announced [Update 3/18]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 18, 2014 8:44 AM
May 2013
tsubasalover said:
Hahalollawl said:
On a different note, I appreciate you updating this thread Dunois.

Actually... I did. Any news mods. can edit that first post.

Oops, well then thank you =). And you can ignore my point about information getting lost, since I think you already agree with me that this kind of update is newsworthy enough to get posted in the news forum.

Ohh wow, that intro is dark. Excellent.
HahalollawlMar 18, 2014 8:48 AM
Mar 18, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2008
That story sounds like Shin Megami Tensei with mechs.

Mar 18, 2014 9:15 AM

Mar 2014
Mecha+ Satelight + Hikasa Yoko + May'n OP = <3

I'm in!
Mar 18, 2014 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
The OST will be done by this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6nv0iDrAis&feature=youtu.be

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Mar 18, 2014 9:46 AM

Nov 2008
rederoin said:

That's nothing short of amazing.

Mar 18, 2014 9:50 AM

Nov 2011
Hoppy said:
rederoin said:

That's nothing short of amazing.

If the OST will be anything like that, I won't be surprised. It sounds like the kind of soundtrack Junichi Sato would work with.

Mar 18, 2014 10:29 AM
Mar 2010
Well, now that I've seen what it really is, I must say, I like those character designs. And, and, AND.....it's gender balanced. THANK YOU!

(I would enjoy so much more anime if they were gender balanced)

Some nice seiyuu there too. Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Ayumu Murase, Tomoaki Maeno and Tetsuya Kakihara. And the male lead actually looks interesting.

But...why April 22nd?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 18, 2014 12:53 PM

Aug 2011
phoenixalia said:
Well, now that I've seen what it really is, I must say, I like those character designs. And, and, AND.....it's gender balanced. THANK YOU!

Yeah it is! I'm pretty content about this fact it's not easy to find gender balanced anime :D

With the character designs and the revelation of the plot I can easily say that I'm pretty excited about this.
Mar 18, 2014 1:07 PM
May 2013
Laciie said:
phoenixalia said:

Yeah it is! I'm pretty content about this fact it's not easy to find gender balanced anime :D

With the character designs and the revelation of the plot I can easily say that I'm pretty excited about this.

You should be. :)

I know it's waaay early and Spring is stacked but this is looking like the anime of the season for me. I wonder how many episodes it will have...the start date is pretty late isn't it? Hmmmmm...
Mar 18, 2014 3:30 PM

Jul 2012
Holy shit. Is this the next Shinsekai Yori? Large mixed cast AND sci-fi setting.
Mar 18, 2014 4:02 PM
May 2013
mayukachan said:
Holy shit. Is this the next Shinsekai Yori? Large mixed cast AND sci-fi setting.

BINGO! Good to see I'm not the only one to see this!! I don't think this is the first time I've found myself agreeing with you either, so maybe great minds think alike! =D

Anyways, I've been trying to suggest this for awhile now! I know there isn't much info out but how can you not see the SSY potential in this? Also, Mari Okada writing so...maybe some romance drama? Please!!!

By the way, ANN has an article with another picture of the characters. I counted 12 total, so 8 main and 4 supporting characters maybe? I really like the character designs a lot. I'm not sure how best to describe them...maybe not very moe? Especially the girls, they look like they would NOT be well suited to excessive gratuitous fanservice (a little can be okay if it's not too overbearing) which is a positive for me.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-18/sailor-moon-sato-anohana-okada-macross-kawamori-unveil-m3-story-cast-staff

phoenixalia said:

But...why April 22nd?

Maybe it's 22-24 episodes instead of 26? =D One can hope right?
HahalollawlMar 20, 2014 1:08 AM
Mar 18, 2014 10:40 PM
Mar 2010
Hahalollawl said:

Wow, I certainly hope so.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 19, 2014 10:50 PM
May 2013
If anyone else is interested, I think they have some more stuff posted on the twitter feed: https://twitter.com/M3_anime.

I might be reading too much into this, but I think it gives you a bit more information about the characters that might tell you more about their role/personality.

The guy towards the middle of the visual was introduced first, I think he might be the lead male character. He's Akashi Saginuma voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka.

Then the haughty-looking hottie Emiru Hazaki voiced by Yoko Hikasa (Yay!). Maybe she's the lead female?

Anyways, I'm not sure about what the tweets say so maybe someone else can help with that? Not sure how much to trust Google Translate...

phoenixalia said:
Hahalollawl said:

Wow, I certainly hope so.

I don't really have any particular confirmation/reason to think this, but yeah I hope it's more than 1 cour.
HahalollawlMar 19, 2014 10:57 PM
Mar 21, 2014 1:02 AM
May 2013
Wow, it seems to me like Satelight is investing quite a bit into this show. Check this out https://twitter.com/M3_anime/status/446912443562721280/photo/1.

So far signs (including the physical sign) seem to suggest that this is going to be a very serious/dark show, maybe some psychological/horror/drama mixed in?

Hopefully more info is released at Anime Japan! =D
Mar 21, 2014 1:09 AM

Feb 2014
When will Anime Japan occur ?

After all, no marketing = no success (in most cases but it's not a golden rule)

Will it be the next big hit from Satelight ?
Mar 21, 2014 1:16 AM
May 2013
SevenSabers said:
When will Anime Japan occur ?

After all, no marketing = no success (in most cases but it's not a golden rule)

Will it be the next big hit from Satelight ?

I think Anime Japan is March 22-23. I think (I used Google Translate so I'm not sure...) an event with the director (Junichi Sato) and a couple of the Voice Actors for M3 is going to be held on the 22nd. Perhaps more will be revealed about it at that time.

If it's good, then perhaps it will be Satelight's next big hit =)
Mar 21, 2014 11:46 AM

Oct 2007
It sounds grimdark, that means it must be good!

In all honesty I haven't really had all that much luck with Satelight mecha series let alone shows written by Mari Okada so this still isn't really as high up on my anticipation list as something like The Origin or Knights of Sidonia. I mean you had Basquash which kind of started off fun and goofy but ultimately went nowhere by the second half, Aquarion EVOL which is just kind of awful all around save for the visuals, Total Eclipse which had it's moments but also some pretty bad episodes and that infamous Satelight QUALITY control cropping up and ruining some of the big action sequences and recently there's Nobunaga The Fool which is just kind of wacky crazy mash up rule of cool action with no clear direction as of yet ala Valvrave season 1. This company kind of has a LOT to prove that they can do better than mediocre when it comes to mecha anime so right now I'm keeping my expectations in check.
Mar 21, 2014 10:48 PM
May 2013
In case anyone didn't see this yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KeRvmgSnDw&feature=player_embedded

Wow. I'm hyped about this. Is hyped even a strong enough word?! This could be my favorite anime of Spring, and there could be a lot of good anime in Spring. But wow this is...wow. This...this...THIS IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

Oh, and very nice OP by May'n. =)
HahalollawlMar 21, 2014 11:17 PM
Mar 22, 2014 1:57 AM
Feb 2012
Okay, *this* one is already a candidate for anime of the season. Visuals were alright, but the seiyuu+OP+OST made me love it instantly.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 22, 2014 7:40 AM
May 2013
GuiltyKing said:
Okay, *this* one is already a candidate for anime of the season. Visuals were alright, but the seiyuu+OP+OST made me love it instantly.

It's waaaaay early to be predicting the best anime of the Spring season isn't it? And yet...why do I agree with you! lol. =P

So good to see someone else who sees the potential in this. The OP by May'n is hauntingly beautiful, but perhaps we should expect no less from a singer like her.

One issue I do have with this is the airing date. 4/21? Seriously? WHY SO LATE?! If it's 10 episodes...

evil_clown said:
plz if any1 know some things or has read the anime can plz tell me a few things about M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane?? on my prof plz

It's an original, not an adaptation. I do not think there is any source material being adapted, so unless someone has an inside source, I doubt they can tell you much about it beyond what has been released to the public. On the flip side, isn't it exciting not knowing what's going to happen? =)
HahalollawlMar 22, 2014 7:43 AM
Mar 22, 2014 8:23 AM
Feb 2012
Hahalollawl said:
GuiltyKing said:

It's waaaaay early to be predicting the best anime of the Spring season isn't it? And yet...why do I agree with you! lol. =P

So good to see someone else who sees the potential in this. The OP by May'n is hauntingly beautiful, but perhaps we should expect no less from a singer like her.

One issue I do have with this is the airing date. 4/21? Seriously? WHY SO LATE?! If it's 10 episodes...

evil_clown said:
plz if any1 know some things or has read the anime can plz tell me a few things about M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane?? on my prof plz

It's an original, not an adaptation. I do not think there is any source material being adapted, so unless someone has an inside source, I doubt they can tell you much about it beyond what has been released to the public. On the flip side, isn't it exciting not knowing what's going to happen? =)

Having only a small number of episodes doesn't necessarily mean that it's bad. I mean, look at anohana, a show that needed only 11 episodes to win our hearts.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 22, 2014 8:44 AM
May 2013
GuiltyKing said:
Hahalollawl said:
GuiltyKing said:

evil_clown said:

Having only a small number of episodes doesn't necessarily mean that it's bad. I mean, look at anohana, a show that needed only 11 episodes to win our hearts.

I suppose...but if it turns out to be as awesome as it seems and doesn't get bogged down in boring stuff and/or dragged out unnecessarily, wouldn't you prefer to see more episodes? Maybe it could be good with 10 episodes, or maybe it could be even better with 20...
Mar 22, 2014 9:39 AM
Feb 2012
That's true of course. But that wasn't my point. I was just proving to you that not many episodes are needed to create a masterpiece. Trust me, I'd be the last one to complain about a long and entertaining anime.
Mar 22, 2014 12:06 PM
May 2013
GuiltyKing said:
That's true of course. But that wasn't my point. I was just proving to you that not many episodes are needed to create a masterpiece. Trust me, I'd be the last one to complain about a long and entertaining anime.

I actually haven't watched Anohana yet, but I probably will soon. It's a Mari Okada drama right? Probably something I'd like, maybe after NagiAsu ends I'll check it out.

Yes, it could be good and be 1 cour. But since it seems to be set in a somewhat fantasy (futuristic?) setting, I suspect a lot of information will be conveyed to help viewers understand the setting/environment. If that is the case, then I hope they don't rush it too much or leave plot holes that make the story difficult to understand.

On a different note, if some people are unimpressed by the mecha, you might be interested in a tweet from a crunchyroll article:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/03/18/m3-sono-kuroki-tetsu-original-mecha-anime-visual-staff-and-cast-revealed

"The mechas are quite cool. Kawamori and Stanislas Brunet are currently doing the final adjustments."

The tweet is from March 18, so I wonder if the mechas even made it into the video released recently? Perhaps the mechas (which appeared to be training against themselves, rather than against the real enemies) in the video are not the main mecha for the anime? Perhaps the main one is not finished? Maybe the main mecha looks more like the thing we saw earlier? (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-13/sailor-moon-sato-anohana-okada-macross-kawamori-make-m3-sono-kuroki-testsu-anime)
Mar 22, 2014 12:12 PM

Nov 2008
Hahalollawl said:
GuiltyKing said:

I actually haven't watched Anohana yet, but I probably will soon. It's a Mari Okada drama right? Probably something I'd like, maybe after NagiAsu ends I'll check it out.

Yes, it could be good and be 1 cour. But since it seems to be set in a somewhat fantasy (futuristic?) setting, I suspect a lot of information will be conveyed to help viewers understand the setting/environment. If that is the case, then I hope they don't rush it too much or leave plot holes that make the story difficult to understand.

On a different note, if some people are unimpressed by the mecha, you might be interested in a tweet from a crunchyroll article:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/03/18/m3-sono-kuroki-tetsu-original-mecha-anime-visual-staff-and-cast-revealed

"The mechas are quite cool. Kawamori and Stanislas Brunet are currently doing the final adjustments."

The tweet is from March 18, so I wonder if the mechas even made it into the video released recently? Perhaps the mechas (which appeared to be training against themselves, rather than against the real enemies) in the video are not the main mecha for the anime? Perhaps the main one is not finished? Maybe the main mecha looks more like the thing we saw earlier? (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-13/sailor-moon-sato-anohana-okada-macross-kawamori-make-m3-sono-kuroki-testsu-anime)

I hope those things aren't the main units, they look like cannon fodder and can't stand up to the creatures like the one in the PV, I can't see that thing going down with just a barrage of popguns.

Mar 22, 2014 12:26 PM
May 2013
^^^I guess we'll see. Kinda looked like they were just training in the parking lot though didn't it? =P Maybe the mecha wiill look more like that shadowed thing, though I guess that could be something evil too..but it looks like a mecha doesn't it?

@GuiltyKing Oh yeah, and keep in mind that there appear to be like 8 significant characters at least, so trying to develop that many characters well in one cour could be difficult. Maybe not impossible though.
Mar 22, 2014 12:49 PM

Jul 2012
PV looks pretty nice, but I was expecting a more Shinsekai Yori-esque type of anime. Oh well~ Still hyped!
Mar 22, 2014 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
Laciie said:
phoenixalia said:

Exactly this! :D

I'm so excited.

Upcoming anime, not just fall but summer and beyond seem oh so good. I have never been more hyped for upcoming anime before! I want to watch everything.
Mar 22, 2014 4:25 PM
May 2013
mayukachan said:
PV looks pretty nice, but I was expecting a more Shinsekai Yori-esque type of anime. Oh well~ Still hyped!

Hmmmm how so? Hard to say too much about the story just from the video, but I thought it had quite a strong SSY feel to it. I thought the mood of the video (with the beautiful May'n OP) was pretty haunting, like SSY. We don't know very much about the characters or the story (I suppose those are pretty significant huh lol) so are you referring to the setting/environment of the show being different from SSY?
Mar 22, 2014 4:32 PM

Jul 2012
Hahalollawl said:
mayukachan said:

Hmmmm how so? Hard to say too much about the story just from the video, but I thought it had quite a strong SSY feel to it. I thought the mood of the video (with the beautiful May'n OP) was pretty haunting, like SSY. We don't know very much about the characters or the story (I suppose those are pretty significant huh lol) so are you referring to the setting/environment of the show being different from SSY?

It's more on the mecha, action, modern high school side (based on the PV alone) Doesn't quite have that serene, yet creepy SSY feel for me yet xD Nevertheless, I'm still gonna watch it no matter what
Mar 22, 2014 5:03 PM
May 2013
mayukachan said:
Hahalollawl said:
mayukachan said:

It's more on the mecha, action, modern high school side (based on the PV alone) Doesn't quite have that serene, yet creepy SSY feel for me yet xD Nevertheless, I'm still gonna watch it no matter what

Hmmm, that is interesting. Maybe we just interpreted it differently. I actually did get a serene creepy feel from it (especially the first 7 seconds or so, whatever that was it seemed pretty creepy), and was actually impressed by how much it DID seem to have a SSY feel to it. Though perhaps a lot of that feeling is attributable to the OP lol. But yeah, I was hoping for a serious/creepy drama, and I think it could indeed be what I was hoping for.

If you're referring to the setting though, yeah it may be quite a bit different. They are different stories though right? =P IIRC though, SSY had some stuff set in school, and there was action too.
Mar 27, 2014 6:37 PM
May 2013
For anyone else who likes Marina Inoue, apparently she has a role in this. According to the twitter account (https://twitter.com/M3_anime) I think she plays the young version of the male character Saginuma Akashi. I'm a bit disappointed because I like her voice for female characters, but oh well.

Also, for Mari Okada fans (NagiAsu, Anohana, Zetsuen no Tempest, Toradora, etc.) she was also mentioned:

Series composition director Okada Mari has another creation though it draws a link to youth, it's as if writing a book and the youth of Akashi and friends are deeply connected. .. When telling the young male cast members they were surprised, announcement on the following day!
Mar 28, 2014 2:38 PM
May 2013
More news about M3. Apparently it will have a manga too.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-28/satelight-m3-sono-kuroki-hagane-tv-anime-gets-manga

It seems like the production committee/Satelight are really putting a lot into this series including its promotion at Anime Japan. I'm expecting this to be a very high quality show, so they better not disappoint!

(If this is going to get a new thread then go ahead and delete this post, but if not I think it deserves to be posted here)
Mar 28, 2014 2:40 PM

Nov 2008
Hahalollawl said:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-28/satelight-m3-sono-kuroki-hagane-tv-anime-gets-manga

It seems like the production committee/Satelight are really putting a lot into this series including its promotion at Anime Japan. I'm expecting this to be a very high quality show, so they better not disappoint!

I wonder which will be better, the manga or anime since the manga comes out during the anime's broadcast and not before it.

Mar 28, 2014 4:19 PM
May 2013
Hoppy said:
Hahalollawl said:

I wonder which will be better, the manga or anime since the manga comes out during the anime's broadcast and not before it.

If it's a manga adaptation of the anime and it follows the story of the anime closely then I would think the anime would be better. IIRC that's how someone mentioned it is with NagiAsu (another of Mari Okada's works). Though I don't know if that's how it will be for M3. Either way it seems like this should be a good show from what I've seen so far, though it is still early.
Mar 31, 2014 5:28 PM
Nov 2013
http://i60.tinypic.com/2psg0zr.jpg
MC is Akashi Saginuma - Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito, Godou Kusanagi and Sorata Kanda)
the protagonist from PV 00:19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
these three are the main characters that will be highlighted
Iwato Namito - Tomoaki Maeno
Minashi Maki - Tetsuya Kakihara
Heito Isaku - Ayumu Murase
vieri32Mar 31, 2014 7:08 PM
Mar 31, 2014 10:56 PM
May 2013
vieri32 said:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2psg0zr.jpg
MC is Akashi Saginuma - Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito, Godou Kusanagi and Sorata Kanda)
the protagonist from PV 00:19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
these three are the main characters that will be highlighted
Iwato Namito - Tomoaki Maeno
Minashi Maki - Tetsuya Kakihara
Heito Isaku - Ayumu Murase

Aren't those the 4 main male characters? I hope the female characters get screen time too...especially Emiru and Raika.
Apr 1, 2014 9:06 AM
Nov 2013
by giving to translate the story is focused on the protagonist Akashi Saginuma.
The other 3 are like Main and also have their story told as children.
The 4 girls are also key however will not have their stories told from childhood.
Apr 13, 2014 7:01 AM
Jul 2018
Another mecha + Mari Okada. Now that's quite an unique combination. Gonna check this one out i guess.
Apr 13, 2014 8:31 AM

Nov 2011
For those interested. It had a pre-air event on NND, so we should be getting raws of episode 1 soon.

Apr 13, 2014 8:44 AM
May 2013
Hmmmm interesting. I"m kind of curious as to what a pre-air indicates. Like why do some shows do pre-airs and some don't? Is it the studio's decision? Production committee's? Are they trying to appeal to a certain demographic? Are they ahead of schedule (or maybe just the 1st episode is done a week before it's scheduled to air)?
Apr 13, 2014 1:51 PM

Sep 2012
They displayed the TV stations it will be airing on during the whole OP rather than show an OP and similarly the ED animation wasn't there either though both songs were in place. So it seems to be an ad for it.

Seems a bit odd though as I'm not sure it will be on Nico Nico. I can't find a channel page for it and Nico Nico was not 'advertised' in the special episode. Doing a search on NND all I found was today's episode.

The public site for the anime is permission denied right now too so I can't even check where it is broadcasting! Official twitter just says Tokyo MX. Sun TV, Hokkaido and Kyuushuu broadcast stations were also listed in the special pre-airing episode.
Apr 13, 2014 1:56 PM
May 2013
hpulley said:
They displayed the TV stations it will be airing on during the whole OP rather than show an OP and similarly the ED animation wasn't there either though both songs were in place. So it seems to be an ad for it.

Seems a bit odd though as I'm not sure it will be on Nico Nico. I can't find a channel page for it and Nico Nico was not 'advertised' in the special episode. Doing a search on NND all I found was today's episode.

The public site for the anime is permission denied right now too so I can't even check where it is broadcasting! Official twitter just says Tokyo MX. Sun TV, Hokkaido and Kyuushuu broadcast stations were also listed in the special pre-airing episode.

Yeah what's up with the site?

So the actual episode was shown? And you watched it already?! Maybe if my Japanese were better...

Btw, do you have any idea why they would do a pre-air like this? Why not just wait until when it's supposed to start on the tv stations?
Apr 13, 2014 1:58 PM

Nov 2008
hpulley said:

I smelled a leak when I seen no OP and ED animations but heard the OP and ED songs.

Apr 13, 2014 2:00 PM

Sep 2012
Oh and the episode was just NND Live so it is gone from NND. But... the truth is out there... if you understand Japanese today.

While the OP and ED animation were not there, the rest of the episode seemed like a full episode.
Apr 13, 2014 2:00 PM
May 2013
Hoppy said:
hpulley said:

I smelled a leak when I seen no OP and ED animations but heard the OP and ED songs.

Leak? But wasn't the pre-air mentioned on the official twitter? Doesn't that suggest it was intentional? Or maybe Google Translate messed the translation for me and made me think there was a pre-airing...
Apr 13, 2014 2:03 PM

Sep 2012
It was officially shown on NND, not a leak. It had the NICONICO Channel watermark.

The official twitter acknowledged the ちゃんと OP&ED.
hpulleyApr 13, 2014 2:06 PM
Apr 13, 2014 2:06 PM

Nov 2008
hpulley said:
It was officially shown on NND, not a leak. The official twitter acknowledged the ちゃんと OP&ED.

Something is going on then, The official site is down for unknown reasons, although it could be the site is flooded.

Apr 13, 2014 2:07 PM

Sep 2012
Hoppy said:
hpulley said:
It was officially shown on NND, not a leak. The official twitter acknowledged the ちゃんと OP&ED.

Something is going on then, The official site is down for unknown reasons, although it could be the site is flooded.
Yeah, it's odd. Their final tweet mentioning the chanto OP&ED points you to their web site for details but it is now forbidden...

「M3~ソノ黒キ鋼~」第1話上映会&特番をご覧いただいた皆様ありがとうございました!ちゃんとOP&ED出来てます!なので、その全容は松岡禎丞さんが全力で告知して下さった新宿バルト9にて確認してください! 詳細は→http://m3-project.com #m_sonokuro
Apr 13, 2014 2:10 PM
May 2013
hpulley said:
Hoppy said:
hpulley said:

Yeah, it's odd. Their final tweet mentioning the chanto OP&ED points you to their web site for details but it is now forbidden...

「M3~ソノ黒キ鋼~」第1話上映会&特番をご覧いただいた皆様ありがとうございました!ちゃんとOP&ED出来てます!なので、その全容は松岡禎丞さんが全力で告知して下さった新宿バルト9にて確認してください! 詳細は→http://m3-project.com #m_sonokuro

I actually think something has been weird about the website for a while. I don't think this is the first time I've had a problem trying to access it.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

6 by deg »»
2 hours ago

» 'Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai' Announces Additional Cast, Staff

DatRandomDude - 10 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
10 hours ago

» 'Fumetsu no Anata e' Gets Third Anime Season

Vindstot - Mar 12, 2023

20 by Klazzama »»
Yesterday, 4:38 PM

» New '5-toubun no Hanayome' Anime in Production

Vindstot - Apr 28

38 by Playcool »»
Yesterday, 1:57 PM

» 'Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi' Gets Second Season in Fall 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 30

15 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.