Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 1, 2009 2:22 PM

May 2007
Puni said:
Fuck yeah, Cummings.
THIS.

Sep 1, 2009 8:02 PM

Aug 2008
Many things to point out huh?... So then, the guys that died in the first ep was Unborners!!! That explains why they have the UA virus butt they're not as cool as YunTun, Hakko or the Hyper Flexible guy or the crazy old man XD.... Lots of convos and explanations... I've love them always!!! And this time was not the exception.... So Santana is American.... he worked for the CIA.... but what did the USA want to do with the Snakes? Oh well... That has to be explained further!!! I feel that Canaan and MAria are connected by the fact that they were Borners but they were healed by the antivirus Maria's Dad made....

I'm still waiting to know the connection Alphard and Liang Qi have with Siam... BTW.... Who the heck is Siam... We know so little about him people!!! He's completely unknown to us!!! Liang Qi was lame... I dun like her... Cummings was... well Cummmings and Alphardoooo-sama was awesome.... She's the best character!! ut I still dun like her... How come?! Lol Well let me say she's the most realistic and the charac that I identify the most, yet that bitchy and almighty attitude still ticks me off... So it's the Factory, the time for The Garden of the Cursed Flowers to be the stage of the final Showdown.... Kewl.... I'm totaly loving this Anime!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2009 4:18 AM

Apr 2009
that episode was so: "Chinese Style HIGH TENSION!!!" lol =P

can't wait for the next one, 4eps until the end...
Sep 2, 2009 7:29 AM

Jun 2008
Liang Qi is one crazy bitch and Cummings is a masochistic crazy asshole. For some reason i don't hate them but i don't like them ether. Ok i might dislike Cummings now that i think about it.

This episode Alphard didn't seem so bad and it kind of makes you wonder what her true intentions are.
I liked the fact that we finally know what happened with the village and all. CIA, even more dangerous than terrorist. Well i guess that fits the real world also. Damn them and there biological, chemical weapons. Little Yun Yun alone there crying.

Yun Yun really is the best for me. She is so much fun. Trying to outrun the car with a bicycle lol.
Anyone else wished to be in the back seat of that car? Being pressed there with those four girls because there isn't much space. A little piece of heaven i guess.

By the way didn't they say in previews episode that the virus is airborne. Why were they burying that guy and why are they even close to the other Borners like Canaan, Hakkoh and Yun Yun? They must be infected by now.
MonadSep 4, 2009 9:06 AM
Sep 4, 2009 6:23 AM

Feb 2008
At first I always thought I was annoyed at Lian Qi coz she's all like "onee-sama" and she has this unrequited love for her that she can't help being such an ass just for her.
But after this episode, I find her entertaining now. xD

Alphard is the ultimate BIATCH. xD haha~
No, no, don't get me wrong.
I love her. :'p
Not as much as Canaan though. ♥ (but still x'3)

And Cummings was so manly xD
Finally he stepped up x'3
I love how this series is unexpectedly good. ♥
Can't wait for 10. >_<

Sep 4, 2009 11:26 AM

Apr 2009
dPsychc said:
Liang Qi's exit was so much like super hero comics.
It's good to see some expositions atlast

It remind me of Doctor Claw from Inspector Gadget. Always at the end of the episode, "I'll get you next time Gadget! Next Time!" She just needs a cat. Well I suppose she has Cummings.
Sep 4, 2009 1:36 PM

Jul 2008
argilium said:

and does anybody know what light brown color means?

I'm sure it was mentioned in one of the earlier episodes when Canaan was sitting in the restaurant with Sian that Shian's color was brown, the color of not showering for a long time.

But then again it was probably the FMS subs that I was watching..
Sep 5, 2009 3:27 AM
Aug 2009
epic
Sep 5, 2009 5:44 PM

Oct 2007
it was nice to get some back story but man way too much talking
Sep 8, 2009 10:44 AM

Sep 2008
meh... needs more kungfu like the first couple of eps.
Sep 12, 2009 1:00 AM

Nov 2007
Hmmm ... Alphard has a change of heart =O? Canaan also says her color resembles Siam, but it's good to see her ability back. lol @ Cummings xD
Sep 12, 2009 3:50 PM

Oct 2008
Santana, I cannot believe it..

Canaan

Sep 13, 2009 2:59 PM

Oct 2008
Enjoyed it, am liking the storyline of this one = )
Sep 13, 2009 10:40 PM

Dec 2007
This episode has few funny moments, as I laughed out so hard. Liang Qi is indeed crazy sadist. I lol’d so hard at Cummings and BB guns. I'm glad to see Canaan’s synesthesis returning after I watched the preview. Like everyone, I am more eager to know what Alphard’s connections to both Siam and Canaan, and I still want to know why Alphard killed him. I wonder what light brown means, and I assume this one is for death but who knows. Overall, I loved how the plot progressed nicely, and it has good story development.
gameoffreak8Sep 13, 2009 10:49 PM
Sep 16, 2009 12:16 AM

Aug 2009
lol, Liang Qi is crazy.
and Cummings..
"THiS iS LOVE!" xD

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Sep 19, 2009 6:43 AM
May 2008
Alright episode, with a little bit of interesting backstory. Plus, fucked up family relationship FTW!!!

"This is LOVE!!!"
Dead Account
Please Delete
Oct 2, 2009 5:29 PM

Jun 2008
The plot thickens, I thought that Liang Qi was going to die there for a second. Man this series is really getting good!
Oct 9, 2009 11:37 PM

Apr 2008
Zetsubou o_O ...

Nov 3, 2009 5:11 PM

Aug 2008
Nice plot episode. However, one thing is bothering me: what the hell are the CIA doing all the way in Western China?

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Nov 7, 2009 12:51 AM

May 2008
well i have to say this was the first episode i enjoyed alot

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 1, 2009 5:00 PM

Apr 2009
I always know that the US is the nr 1 of all terrorist organization..
Jan 30, 2010 7:05 PM

Feb 2009
ugh what a boring episode
story development and back story catch was needed
but it was just so slow, it felt like a 2hrs episode
~May you continue being the Messiah....
Feb 19, 2010 2:00 PM

Nov 2008
the meganekko cant even speak her country language fluently LOLOLOLOL
Mar 25, 2010 2:49 PM

Jan 2010
Wait, wait, wait. Which Canaan killed Siam? The talk between Canaan and Alphard was confusing.
May 5, 2010 8:58 PM

Mar 2007
Bocca said:
I'm still not exactly sure whats going on but I liked the episode. They should at least explain why did the CIA use the UV-virus on the villagers. It gives them special powers sure but is that the only reason? Their motives seem so unreal.

You'll get it one day...

BUT OMFG BILLY SHIN!

That white guy said billy shin..... Even though his name is Billy Sheehan...
Regardless Mr.Big REUNION TOUR?!!?!? oh man, wish i was there. Damn lucky Japs...

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
May 23, 2010 2:52 AM

Sep 2009
Alphard is a cruel bitch xD

Jul 6, 2010 12:58 AM
Feb 2008
CAN LOVE BLOOM ON THE BATTLEFIELD!? Apparently it can thanks to C X LQ! Cummings and Liang not biting the bullet was lolwut but I'm glad since they're kinda interesting. (Speaking of blooming battlefields, Canaan vs Alphard reminds of Snake vs Liquid. Also Siam's VA is the JP voice of Snake...hmmm)

So I'm assuming that head trauma from falling and hitting her head made Canaan get her powers back. Eh I'll buy it I mean I was expecting them to go out in more deus ex machina way but this is better.

Alphard keeping everyone alive especially Canaan makes no sense. She had too many opportunities to kill Canaan unless she wants her for some research thing

Canaan having such bad aim without any synthesia is a little what. I was under the impression that she could turn that power off and rely on her most basic level of senses. Her being emotionally retarded to the point where she's kinda like well Idon't want you to die Yunyun because of Maria..I think is just weird.

She seemed well adjusted enough thanks to Siam to understand stuff about life and relationships and whatnot and now she's like idunno why i want you to live Yunyun.

YunYun and the bakery thing was funny, she's a comic relief character I can get behind.

CIA & Snakes.Big bio experiment. Makes sense now. Hakko's boyfriend and Canaan's handler operating for a watchgroup NGO that's somewhat blackops also makes sense. Especially when that driver guy talked about the whole justice thing last ep

So now they gotta go to the facotry before Alphard.
thatguyJul 6, 2010 1:02 AM
Jul 13, 2010 10:54 PM

Jun 2009
Liang Qi - The confessing sadist
I am beginning to feel sorry for her.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 16, 2010 4:03 PM

Sep 2008
Awesome episode, but geeeeez, Alphard is beyond calculating... and so manipulative at that. D< Why were Canaan's "eyes" suddenly working again? What did it mean that Alphard was the same colour as Siam?

Argh, there were questions answered, but new ones introduced... (Good tactic to keep people watching.) I didn't care too much for Liang Qi nor Cummings, contrary to everyone else it seems, so I wouldn't have cared if they'd both died... Liang Qi's absolute madness is pretty disturbing and entertaining at the same time, though. Figures that Cummings would should "LOVE!" XD
Dec 28, 2010 6:51 AM
Jul 2010
Excellent episode. This anime finally satisfied my wish for a straightforward plot explanation. Lots of things have yet to be answered though. But I like that.

Loved the BB guns scene. Simply amazing. I guess Alphard is now my favorite character in this anime. I don't know why people like Liang Qi so much. I mean, watching her is entertaining because she's completely psycho but that doesn't make her that good of a character imo.

I think it was bad for Canaan that her synesthesia started working again. Seeing how lost she seemed without it, I guess learning not to rely so much on it would be good for her. By the way I loved that she figured Liang Qi was coming for her and ran to the opposite direction as everyone else.
May 16, 2011 7:08 AM

Feb 2011
1+1= 2
5+6 =11
ME + SISTER = *throws tantrum*
hahahah.. gaawsh why is her feakyness is so darn cute <333

because because this is love!
Jan 4, 2012 12:53 AM

Jul 2009
Li Ang is definitely sadistic as hell O_______O

i knew she was voiced by Rie Tanaka, she has this Morrigan voice only going beserk instead of seducing everyone :P

they explained alot of backstory about the UA virus, Hakko's past, Siam last mission etc.

such a shame it's only 4 episodes left :\
Apr 5, 2012 5:40 PM

Jan 2012
i actually quite enjoyed the dialouge, it really help out with a few questions i had, but then again i think the plot for this show is actually pretty amazing anyway, totally intense, and i love near enough all the characters even the mad mones xD especially Liang's scene in the helicopter, had me in stiches... great show *loads episode ten*
Dec 10, 2012 9:42 PM

Sep 2011
Intense.
Jun 1, 2013 7:20 PM
Jul 2012
Ok episode.
Second half was better than the first half.
Ha those fake guns keep on tricking me that is the real one. Lol Cummings.
Dan lq clan is still crazy and wants to kill Cananan. holy shit.
3/5
Jun 10, 2013 1:43 AM

Jun 2012
Haha, Liang Qi, one plus one is two, five plus six is eleven! =O

Wow, Canaan without her aimbot and speed hack sure is different =o

Jun 21, 2013 3:36 PM

May 2012
It's getting really interesting, the development pace sure has improved a lot! Some interesting actions especially in the near end, so lets see what happens next with the story!
Feb 26, 2014 7:19 AM

Nov 2009
I really don't get Alphard, what she does in this series makes absolutely no sense. I thought she was trying to make some kind of monster, so why destroy the factory after having moderate success . . . That makes no sense.
Jun 16, 2015 1:52 AM

Mar 2015
The Sadist SisCon Liang Qi.

Alphard is color light brown???? Which means she didn't take a bath for week? LOL
Mar 1, 2017 5:49 AM

Oct 2012
Santana, did you just raise your deathflag? :(

Cumming I've changed my opinion about you
You're pretty awesome character!
"だって だって 愛 なんだろう (datte datte Ai nanda rou)" What a beautiful word xD

I miss the Taxi driver already
"Signature removed"
Mar 4, 2020 2:02 PM

Nov 2019
Damn, Alphard is so cruel.
Jul 9, 2023 8:20 AM

Nov 2010
Yunyun sitting on Hakkoh's lap was so cute to look at.
I wonder what Alphard is plotting. Her plans failed, or maybe she wanted to fail. And now she wants to end the root cause of everything. Interesting.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Sep 26, 2009

258 by SD86 »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:03 PM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 19, 2009

129 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Sep 12, 2009

160 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Sep 5, 2009

142 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » CANAAN Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Aug 22, 2009

106 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.