Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2014 6:56 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kasha is a hateful bitch! Cosmo is crying his heart out after learning about Kitty's death and all she can say is, "It's disgraceful for a man to cry in public." I can't stand her!!

The way Deck screams Cosmo's name is like nails on a chalkboard.

Bes and Karala FTW!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 29, 2015 9:46 PM

Jun 2012
Im pretty sure by the size of what we saw one sublight missile can take out an area the size of australia/europe so why are they going back to earth? Planning an attack on the buff clans home world means nothing when your home planet could literally be destroyed with a few missiles.

Hannah_Ana said:
Kasha is a hateful bitch! Cosmo is crying his heart out after learning about Kitty's death and all she can say is, "It's disgraceful for a man to cry in public." I can't stand her!!

The way Deck screams Cosmo's name is like nails on a chalkboard.
Kasha obviously likes cosmo :P and shes a kid acting immature.

And I agree Decks scream is so cringe inducing.
Jun 18, 2015 9:10 PM

Jul 2013
Kasha's such a bitch, but I do admire her logical shrewdness. It doesn't seem to be all too common for female characters to think with their heads and not their hearts, and doubly so for characters as young as she is.
Cosmo's dream and the colorful warp were nice.
I like Deck's scream but I think screams should sound unpleasant and grating, and it fits his apparent age.
It's weird that kids are taking such an active part in the war when there's no shortage of adults on board. It's not like they're all ace pilots or something. They just sat down in the pilot seats. I'm sure some of the solo ship crew would probably be more competent. I realize it's a show for kids and that's why the kids are the pilots, but I'd like it more if it was explained. Maybe it was and I just don't remember.
Oct 15, 2016 11:47 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
...and arrive to the Earth, finally!!! will all be welcome???
Nov 25, 2016 11:19 AM

Jan 2016
Incredible animation spike this episode, Deck once again proving himself to be the best tag-along kid in any mecha show, and a hopeful ending. What a ride this episode was.

That said, with that hopeful of an ending, i have no doubt that next episode will be 100% pain and suffering.
"Now you have your answer. That's Fire Bomber. We don't know their past or future... they're just here. That's all there is." - Akiko Lips
Jul 20, 2017 3:27 AM

Dec 2015
So, the Ide or the robot's power is coming from the thoughts/will of the people inside... Interesting. (there was no proof before)

Along the jump in interest/drama the series is going through, there is a clear improvement in term of animation too. Some moments were far superior to what it offered earlier.

4/5

Hannah_Ana said:
-------------
Kasha is a hateful bitch! Cosmo is crying his heart out after learning about Kitty's death and all she can say is, "It's disgraceful for a man to cry in public."

Based on the character's movements and faces, I was convinced that she was putting an act to make him "move out of his state". She wanted to help.
Dec 8, 2019 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
That scene where the enemy used that ray that hurt the Ideon's pilots brain-waves reminded me of that episode of Evangelion where one of the Angels attacked Asuka's mind and forces her to look into her repressed memories. The scene in Ideon was still much different, but the idea was sort of similar. I wondered if that's where Anno got the inspiration from while writing that episode of Eva.

Great episode though.
Oct 18, 2020 5:59 AM

Oct 2010
you can count on Kasha when in need for some consolation, imagine being injured because of battle, just woke up and your girlfriend is dead, you cry with some people near your bed. Kasha: "so disgraceful, boys shouldn't cry in public, it's pathetic!".
I love Kasha
Hope the buff claners won't destroy earth now that they know where it's at
Sep 1, 2023 5:54 PM

Aug 2017
I guess they didn't learn anything from the planet that got nuked from existence a moment ago. This is going to end well :)
LesturrSep 1, 2023 8:57 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 13 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Feb 8, 2014

11 by Kuruna_Dagurasu »»
Apr 1, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 28 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 5, 2014

7 by Alita »»
Feb 29, 11:28 AM

offmodel - Apr 21, 2015

1 by KanekiKen523 »»
Oct 15, 2023 9:26 AM

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 33 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 6, 2014

3 by Lesturr »»
Sep 7, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Space Runaway Ideon Episode 39 Discussion

Beatnik - Aug 30, 2009

19 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 21, 2023 6:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.