Forum Settings
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2014 10:01 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Pixie (with the parasite) is so freaking direct. In some ways, I feel like it has more human emotions than even Honoka in a way. Also based on this volume, I'd assume that the Yotsuba's family/clan stands at the top of the list in terms of power.

The way the parasites were taking sounded like if as humans are corrupt. Heh. Shame the captured ones died. Those would of been useful specimens.

I noticed that one of the seven sages appeared in this volume. I was always curious about their true abilities. This "Hliðskjálf" also sounds kinda interesting. Really, I wish this LN built itself more on these concepts and mechanics rather than the parasite storyline that I find a bit cliche. Erika was pretty damn awesome imo this volume. I always knew she was pretty OP anyways. Looks like parasites got taken care of though. Nice. Decent volume on most parts although the ending was kinda predictable. I also do think that Lina connected with Tatsuya despite their seemingly odd relationship.
Jul 27, 2014 10:54 PM
Oct 2013
its not that they stand at the top per say its that they are shroud in shadow and aren't afraid to use their power to completely eliminate any group or organization.

one question I have is, is tatsuya an unofficial 13 Apostle now???
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Mar 26, 2015 6:47 AM

Dec 2010
odysseyrh said:

I somehow doubt it even if only a handful know his "power"
May 11, 2015 4:50 PM
Oct 2013
booyah10 said:
odysseyrh said:

I somehow doubt it even if only a handful know his "power"

that why I said "unofficial" but with current events in the story sounds like more ppl will learn about God of Destruction
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Jul 29, 2017 9:59 AM

Aug 2013
And this concludes this the visitors arc.

Tatsuya had some trouble fighting with Lina but he managed to pull through. The were also signs that Lina may like Tatsuya.

I'm impressived by Erika in this volume. Not just her strength, which is probably unmatched when it comes to swordplay, but also her observation. She was able to deduce that "Angie Sirius" was Lina and that Tatsuya has some connection with the Ten Master Clans. Erika had it rough with her family and Naotsugu is the only family member that cares about her.

One of the seven sages, Raymond Clarke, made an appearance who has access to Hliðskjálf and knows that Tatsuya is the Strategic-Class Magician. The fact that he knew about that mean that he or the other seven sages may have used the Hliðskjálf. The leader of Blanche, Jiedo Heigu, who happens to be one of the sages was responsible in sending the Parasites.

Troubles always follows Tatsuya and next year is not going to be any different, I guess.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 32 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 12, 2020

19 by StarZone1 »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 24 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 21, 2018

2 by StarZone1 »»
Jul 22, 2023 10:22 PM

» English translations

dadroo - Jan 26, 2023

2 by dadroo »»
Jan 26, 2023 2:36 AM

» [spoiler] Shiba Tatsuya & Miyuki

Syureria - Aug 25, 2020

16 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:52 AM

» Mahouka Koukou no Retoussei Volume 16 Discussion/Spoilers *major spoilers*

Lolcats1997 - Jul 13, 2015

17 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.