Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 24 Discussion

Sep 21, 2018 8:39 AM

THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow...... Never would I have thought I would see the day Tatsuya and Miyuki combined would get outwitted and lost in a battle of magic. Though it can be justified that it was a perfect planned ambush against them, but hey, this isn't the first time someone tried, therefore....a lost is a lost. It was a well played for that water bomber guy.

Anyway, there's a lot of fun stuff in this volume aside from that last battle. Project Escapes, the Stars joining the assassination plan, and most especially, the back and forth media war of Tatsuya and Edward. It was nice seeing Tatsuya coping against the revealed truth of his silver identity but honestly, I'm a bit frustrated by the lack of surprises from his close friends again. I at least was hoping to see how Asuza reacted to the news. But there's only Minoru who showed a new light to Tatsuya, and it's actually surprising that Zhou is still looming in the background of the spirit world, that man is seriously annoyingly tenacious.

And for the last concern, I think Minami will probably be alright based on nothing but my intuition.

Jun 10, 11:45 AM

So the USNA are planning to assassinate Tatsuya.

Even Igor is wants to kill off Tatsuya towards the end, though it was thanks to Minami that he and Miyuki were able to avoid that attack.