Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 7, 2015 8:40 AM

Aug 2010
Damn, if Akashi taught Kuroko his now style of basket, how good is Akashi?! And wouldnt it be ineffective against him then??

I'm loving the Aomine and Kuroko scenes XD Can he have those too with the other former teammates of his? XD

And damn, murasakibara looks so badass!
Apr 13, 2015 12:46 AM

May 2013
A super defensive team against a super offensive team. It's Yosen vs Seirin!
Damn, Murasakibara is OP!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jul 13, 2015 3:38 PM
Jul 2018
blue-y said:
Damn, if Akashi taught Kuroko his now style of basket, how good is Akashi?! And wouldnt it be ineffective against him then??!

Yeah, I was thinking that as well....
Anyway, loved the episode. Quarter finals already *.*
Seirin vs Yosen looks really cool already. Kuroko and Kagami will figure something out, I'm sure XD
Alex is a very likable character *.* That other guy that she taught is a bitch though....
Looking forward to the next episode XD
Sep 20, 2015 6:18 AM

Jan 2015
50 schools involved, but 32 teams in the second round ? Nice maths... Oh wait, maybe some teams are pre-qualified ! Sure, OK, then what was Aomine's team doing in the first round qualifier if they finished second of the inter-high ?!
The comedy is also pitiful, everything dupposed to be funny is falling flat, if not downright annoying.

And lastly... 81-0... really ? At this point the author probaly realised how bullshitty his story already was, and stopped giving a shit.
Too bad the matches actually are entertaining enough for me to continue watching while eating. Everything in between is just torture though.
Jan 3, 2016 5:38 PM

Sep 2014
I swear, serien for a team on par with GOM teams, they should be able to one-sidedly crush every other team. Like how come serin is never 80 points, or 50 points in the lead against their other opponent that are not GOM teams. Fking stupid I tell you what.
Jan 21, 2016 1:47 PM

Jul 2013
The slaps! why did they want that? lol.

Murasakibara is crazy big! No wonder their defence is so awesome.

I bet like Aomine said, Akashi probably taught him that style so he wouldn't get baskets. I'm glad he can finally shoot!
Aug 5, 2016 7:56 AM

Jan 2016
aaaaand another one

Lawd have mercy
Jan 13, 2017 8:31 AM

May 2013
lol the Yosen wall-- Shield of Aegis-- reminds me of Dateko's Iron Wall in Haikyuu :P
Sep 22, 2017 3:36 PM

Feb 2015
Lord_Odous said:
And KnB is becoming more and more ridiculous as it progresses! I thought most NBA players have Murasakibara's enormous build? But I don't see any of them having such a wide range of defense before.

I am still sad with the lack of any Kise action in this entire season. =(

true, i do want to see kise instead of him just narrating.
-----
i love how the american teacher was perfectly fine speaking english but now she even thinks in japanese :P
Sep 24, 2017 2:47 AM

Apr 2013
TomDay said:
Lord_Odous said:
And KnB is becoming more and more ridiculous as it progresses! I thought most NBA players have Murasakibara's enormous build? But I don't see any of them having such a wide range of defense before.

I am still sad with the lack of any Kise action in this entire season. =(

true, i do want to see kise instead of him just narrating.
-----
i love how the american teacher was perfectly fine speaking english but now she even thinks in japanese :P

Wait till you see Kise in his Perfect Copy form. =P

May 27, 2018 10:33 AM

Jan 2015
Finally the match between Yosen and Seirin has started. This will be hard. I guess this will end in the final episode.
Oct 31, 2018 4:19 AM

Jun 2016
Darn, and here I was hoping that we'd get a quick & fluid 1 episode match instead of more slog & stupidity. I could handle it when this show was just goofy mock-serious fun, but it seems to have forgotten all about that in its (unnecessary) quest for "build-up".

HapHazrD said:
50 schools involved, but 32 teams in the second round ? Nice maths... Oh wait, maybe some teams are pre-qualified ! Sure, OK, then what was Aomine's team doing in the first round qualifier if they finished second of the inter-high?!
The comedy is also pitiful, everything dupposed to be funny is falling flat, if not downright annoying.

And lastly... 81-0... really ? At this point the author probaly realised how bullshitty his story already was, and stopped giving a shit.
Too bad the matches actually are entertaining enough for me to continue watching while eating. Everything in between is just torture though.

Guess I wasn't the only one paying attention. Yes I know this comment is 3 years old but it's lonely here in the critic's corner.

The author definitely seems to have stopped caring a while ago, at first I swear there was some consistent attempt to suspend disbelief, even if it was as simple as "yeah this is superpower basketball and the cheesiness is the comedic charm". It never needed a bunch of edgelord characters, "dramatic buildup", or "epic matches" as an excuse to pad everything out. Or fanservice, but I suppose you can't expect to have none of that. It just looks like when the manga got popular the author decided that they'd eat up whatever he threw into the the middle of the story arcs while he got paid for it.
TK8878Oct 31, 2018 4:24 AM
Aug 6, 2020 1:39 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Kagami's rival is a cocky one, however, Seirin has managed to crush Aomine's ego, I'm sure they will do the same for that snowflake.
Feb 11, 2021 6:24 AM

Jun 2020
Lol!!!!!! Those handprints x)

Yosen’s captain L O L “I’m so sick of this team” trolollllolllll

Coach Dai-chan is a total look I can get with. Omg Kuroko totally has a soft spot for him. DAT BROMANCE. “I should be the one thanking you” (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

It’s going to be an interesting match for sure.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 16, 2021 12:59 PM

Nov 2016
Slap for everyone xD

Murasakibara is a genetic freak, especially for a Japanese. Never seen a 16 year old as tall as him.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 2, 2022 7:05 PM
Jan 2021
I came here specifically to point out when Riko said that something unprecedented happened in Yosen's game, I IMMEDIATELY guessed that the other team (Harada West) scored 0 points.
Aug 12, 2022 11:18 PM
Aug 2022
I thinks it's boring
Aug 20, 2022 5:03 PM
Feb 2022
I don't know, it was mid.
Apr 18, 9:53 AM

Apr 2024
HOLY SHIT THAT DUDE IS LONG ASF. Kagami can't even outjump it. A mid-air pass might work, but we'll see how it turns out.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2014

282 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2014

151 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2014

111 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

101 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

108 by NillyPC »»
Apr 19, 7:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.