Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 8, 2014 9:38 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think Seirin is doing a lot better than I had thought in this match now. Yosen shows some of its true powers though and I'm impressed. In particular, Tatsuya is pretty damn good there. It's almost like watching him go up against Kagami in the old days. Nice.

I can't wait to see what else Yosen can do.
Mar 8, 2014 9:38 AM

Nov 2007
A player who does basic skills perfectly. They finally got the points with sempais' attacks. That also gave red hair guy a chance to think about how to fight back, and enemies to think of tactics. 3-person tactics. SuzuKen's character is finally furious.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 8, 2014 11:51 AM

Oct 2013
the bgm in this one was awesome, Himuro and Murasakibara are so intimidating, seems like Kagami got over his emotions :D OHHH SHIT HIS PLAYING OFFENSE NOW (btw he somewhat looked like a titan there)
Mar 8, 2014 12:03 PM

Nov 2012
U mad Mukkun?
Kiyoshi is DA MAN
Mar 8, 2014 12:06 PM

Aug 2010
Another epic episode :D

Dat Kiyoshi!!! The dude is just tooo friggin BA!!!

The way he was playing as a PG on offense owning Atsushi a few times while being Center on Defense. Like a BOSS!!

His stamina is almost emptied though T^T

Taiga got into BA mode after re-entering the match :D And already figured out Tatsuya's moves ^^

Atsushi is damn pissed at Kiyoshi though. He got owned quite a lot letting 35 points be scored on him.

Finally!! He went into offense mode and damn he looks creepy XD Can't wait for nxt.
Mar 8, 2014 12:15 PM

May 2013
Murasakibara is such a cunt, hope Seirin crush him in next episode, we´ll see how they defend his attack

I love my weekly dosis of ridiculousness <3
Mar 8, 2014 12:17 PM

Dec 2011
Go go Seirin. Damn. Kiyoshi as a point guard. Love it... although it is too taxing for his legs.

This episode is so full of teamwork and I love it... and now Murasakibara is not defending anymore! Hell yeah.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2014 12:18 PM

Nov 2012
This episode was so good. Tatsuya's shot was so perfect, that shooting form was pro. I had no idea Teppei was that good, playing 2 positions like that. I wonder what Kagami was trying to do that scared Atsushi so much. That ending was so epic they finally managed to piss off Atsushi, can't wait for the next ep!.
Mar 8, 2014 12:24 PM

Aug 2013
Gotta love Kiyoshi. I couldn't wait to see his position as a point guard. Also the way he provoked Murasakibara was clever and sly. And shooting that kewl 3 pointer. He isn't a crownless general for nothing.
Mar 8, 2014 12:34 PM

Aug 2011
I think what's so great about KuroBas is how different the matches are - they're not recycled at all. The difference in atmosphere between this match and the Touou match is substantial. Also, Murasakibara is really just like a little kid - he's almost spiteful in a way and he can't accept viewpoints that challenge his. I hope Seirin teaches him about maturity in this match. Go Kiyoshi!
Mar 8, 2014 12:36 PM

Apr 2013
One question was all it took for Kiyoshi to get into Murasakibara's head.

Kiyoshi is doing a lot for Seirin, but him falling down wasn't a good sign.
Seirin was able to catch up, but now Murasakibara is going to play offense.
Mar 8, 2014 12:39 PM

Oct 2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAW SHIEEEET!!!!
Mar 8, 2014 12:45 PM

Jul 2012
So intense for my kuroko kokoro

I cheered so hard for Teppei. c: Also, Kuroko cheered too ahaha

itsvero said:
I think what's so great about KuroBas is how different the matches are - they're not recycled at all. The difference in atmosphere between this match and the Touou match is substantial. Also, Murasakibara is really just like a little kid - he's almost spiteful in a way and he can't accept viewpoints that challenge his. I hope Seirin teaches him about maturity in this match. Go Kiyoshi!

^
Mar 8, 2014 12:51 PM

Jan 2013
lol, Kiyoshi procoking the hell out of Murasakibara.
It seems Mukkun is also in da zone now *-*

I wonder how they'll going to handle that.
Is it just me or did Yosen get a lot worse at blocking stuff?

Also, didn't that one guy hit the ball out of Kiyhoshi's hands when they were triple-teaming him? I thought this was not allowed in basket ball, only when the ball is not in the player's hand.

Mirage shoot looks like a copy of Phantom Shoot, only with less light special effects.
Mar 8, 2014 1:08 PM
Dec 2007
the epicness continues. man, that dude is huge compared to rest of players.

I thought he would participate in scoring at some point, considering that if seirin beat them without him scoring is kinda like cheating.

I am sure there is another angle to Kagami vs Tatsuya. Tetsu will definitely come back and do something. I thought Teppei was going to prove himself to be a better center in this match but with him falling down, I have doubts now.
Mar 8, 2014 1:23 PM

Oct 2013
Loved this episode. Kagami let go of his emotions and Kiyoshi showed Murasakibara how a real MAN plays. I knew there was a reason I liked him lol. Himuro's fakes are ridiculous ;P Not much Kuroko this ep but thats ok- we got to see a rare moment of emotion from him ^_^ and finally, Murasakibara's had enough? He's on offense as well now? What can this monster do? What can Seirin do to stop him? Can I wait another week to watch it?

Guess I'll have to.

;_;
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Mar 8, 2014 1:27 PM
Feb 2013
MasterQuest said:

Also, didn't that one guy hit the ball out of Kiyhoshi's hands when they were triple-teaming him? I thought this was not allowed in basket ball, only when the ball is not in the player's hand.

It's allowed as long as you don't touch the hands of your opponent.

Good episode. Really enjoyed the pacing.
It was nice to see some team-play instead of the usual one-on-one. Seirin made Yousei defense look worse than it is but it didn't felt forced.
Mar 8, 2014 1:42 PM

Jul 2013
Dayum. Kiyoshi.
Showing Murasakibara how to really play the game.
Himuro's smooth transitions, crazy as.
Seirin making Yosen's "Shield of Aegis" look really weak.
Murasakibara getting really pissed, time for him to go on the offensive.
More epicness to come :D
Mar 8, 2014 1:54 PM

May 2013
Murasakibara now joins in on the offense. This is gonna get ugly.
Mar 8, 2014 1:54 PM

Sep 2008
Sometimes their trick are just like f*** logic... -.-

Murasakibara is seriously like Titan (Kyojin)

Oh, that english xD
"Keep holding on, Taiga" <- this was pretty cool *.*
Mar 8, 2014 2:17 PM
Aug 2013
This episode reminded me of how amazing KnB 1st season was. KnB never fails to get me hyped.

I liked the Engrish at the end of the episode.
Mar 8, 2014 2:17 PM

Dec 2011
Kiyoshi was so badass in this episode and finally Murasakibara got pissed. Can't wait for next week.
The english previews never stop amusing me lol
Mar 8, 2014 2:18 PM

Feb 2012
Thor's HAMMER coming up. Really excited for next episode.
Mar 8, 2014 2:34 PM

Mar 2012
Oh man, this episode was incredible! Kiyoshi is such a boss! >:) Loved how he was owning Murasakibara. However, looks like fatigue starting to get the best of him since Kiyoshi is playing a huge role on both offense and defense.

And oh shoot, Mu-kun is now taking part on offense. @.@ Fortunately, that's means that he can't camp on the other end and just be a defensive wall that stops fast breaks and other quick run and gun offense so easily now. And Kuroko has yet to come back in.
Mar 8, 2014 2:36 PM

Sep 2013
I just realized something, we haven't seen #2 for awhile >:(

His shot is like Kuroko's :O

Oh shit Murasakibara is so pissed he's going on offense :O
Mar 8, 2014 3:07 PM

Apr 2013
Oooo Murasakibara is pissed off. He looked like a giant in the end.
Kagami throw off that ring and rejoin the game.
Oh Teppei, you're forcing yourself too much.
What's with that preview Alex? Woof woof? Still i love how you speak in english. (Better than Kagami anyway)
Mar 8, 2014 3:08 PM

Oct 2012
Murasakibara is getting really mad. Really liked this weeks episode, and next week episode should be great as well.

Got to love that Engrish in the preview.
Only 4 more episodes left. T^T
Mar 8, 2014 3:08 PM

Feb 2012
Watch out son, Murasakibara is mad, he ain't taking any of that defense shit anymore, he's going full offense.

Dat Himuro the Casper.
Mar 8, 2014 3:24 PM

Sep 2013
I just realized why Murasakibara at the end didn't look as intimidating as he did in the manga. The anime replaced Izuki with Kagami: http://imgur.com/fK5KnYi

Also, it was probably difficult for his hair to stay up (like it did in the manga) in the anime. Wish they dedicated a little more budget to Himuro though. Poor guy. When that manga chapter was released, he at least got to live up to (that ridiculous) hype for a week or 2. Looks like the anime team didn't like this part about Aomine saying he got fooled by Himuro as well: http://imgur.com/XMB2lCv

Kagami's block on Himuro was reminiscent of his equally ridiculous block on Aomine from an impossible position when he first entered Animal Instinct mode. Kagami's probably the closest to Murasakibara in terms of reflexes and blocking. Next week's the episode I've been waiting for all season. Murasakibara is going to come into Seirin like a wrecking ball.
TorribleMar 8, 2014 4:32 PM
Mar 8, 2014 3:30 PM

Mar 2012
Kiyoshi was such a boss in this episode. That stepback he did early on, lol. It was enough to piss off the Colossal Titan Murasakibara.

Also, more engrish.
Mar 8, 2014 3:42 PM

Oct 2011
OMG the goosebumps!!!! EPIC.

Mirage Shot : 0

Kagami's speech to Kuroko : O

Kuroko Cheering XDDD

Kiyoshi out maneuvered Murasakibara

Is Murasakibara style of play different in offense???
Mar 8, 2014 4:10 PM

May 2012
Kiyoshi as always is a Boss..
Next will be the real battle, cant wait..

Mar 8, 2014 4:20 PM
Aug 2011
Lot's of derps all around but ah, I love you Kiyoshi.
Mar 8, 2014 4:44 PM

Jun 2010
Finally Murasakibara going on offense!
Mar 8, 2014 4:50 PM

Sep 2011
Best line ever "sorry i just tripped and fell dramatically"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2014 5:09 PM
Mar 2012
Time to see Atsushi go overpowered mode next episode
Mar 8, 2014 5:20 PM

Jun 2013
Murasakibara in offense.Can't wait too see it.

BTW that last scene was so much better in manga.He kind of lost that monster aura in anime :/
Mar 8, 2014 5:33 PM

Oct 2013
babymilo91 said:
Murasakibara now joins in on the offense. This is gonna get ugly.

Yeah barely has to jump to dunk
Mar 8, 2014 7:14 PM

Jul 2010
Kiyoshi is the man.I respect people like him alot.
Murasakibara going offense? i can't even imagine whats going to happen o_0 i just hope he realizes that he loves playing basketball after this match (if Seirin wins).

That preview and dat engrish.Again.
Mar 8, 2014 7:46 PM

Jan 2009
Kiyoshi can be an NBA player he can play a point guard and a center at thesame time wow
Mar 8, 2014 8:48 PM

Jan 2013
Kagami is working on a new technique
Great episode
Mar 8, 2014 8:55 PM

Aug 2013
Torrible said:
I just realized why Murasakibara at the end didn't look as intimidating as he did in the manga. The anime replaced Izuki with Kagami: http://imgur.com/fK5KnYi

Also, it was probably difficult for his hair to stay up (like it did in the manga) in the anime. Wish they dedicated a little more budget to Himuro though. Poor guy. When that manga chapter was released, he at least got to live up to (that ridiculous) hype for a week or 2. Looks like the anime team didn't like this part about Aomine saying he got fooled by Himuro as well: http://imgur.com/XMB2lCv

Kagami's block on Himuro was reminiscent of his equally ridiculous block on Aomine from an impossible position when he first entered Animal Instinct mode. Kagami's probably the closest to Murasakibara in terms of reflexes and blocking. Next week's the episode I've been waiting for all season. Murasakibara is going to come into Seirin like a wrecking ball.

Thanks for pointing that out with Aomine.
And I know this is Kiyoshis and Kagamis game but they could've at least stayed Hyuga and Izuki in the final scene. idk would've had more of an intimidating effect.
MylamxMar 8, 2014 9:25 PM
Mar 8, 2014 9:43 PM

Jul 2009
yay more angry prodigies.
soon the MASDFKASJFLKJAMMMU
Mar 8, 2014 10:31 PM

Aug 2009
Kiyoshi dunkin on em!!!! ooooohhhhhHH!!!!!
Great episode! really got me excited and hyped!
Can't wait for next week!

Mar 8, 2014 11:23 PM

Nov 2009
Kiyoshi's doing great!

And well, shit Murasakibara just got serious.
Mar 8, 2014 11:37 PM

Jan 2014
Hats off to Kiyoshi! And the titan Murasakibara, is that his "in the zone" thing? Idk I haven't read the manga but I can't wait for the next episode! Go Seirin! :3
"Even if it's only one person go out and find someone unique"

Anime ListManga List
Feel free to recommend me some anime! Thank you! (o⌒.⌒o)

Mar 9, 2014 1:25 AM

Oct 2013
rinchansan said:
Hats off to Kiyoshi! And the titan Murasakibara, is that his "in the zone" thing? Idk I haven't read the manga but I can't wait for the next episode! Go Seirin! :3

No it isn't. Murasakibara can't enter the zone because he doesn't love basketball.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Mar 9, 2014 3:56 AM

May 2013
Hard work, determination, faith I will crush them all - Murasakibara

Don't let me down next episode Murasakibara...Himuro was disappointing in this episode in my opinion. Guys like Kasamatsu, Takao, forgot the other guy name but the evil glass guy from Touou. All of them had better moments then Himuro which is kinda weird considering that Himuro is a important character for Kagami.

Seirin showed some sick team play in this episode, alot of folks complimented Kiyoshi so let me praise Izuki Shun. Finally they put his eagle eye to good use! Anyways loved the episode but boy can't wait for next.
SaSa-ZoldyckMar 9, 2014 4:02 AM
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Mar 9, 2014 6:09 AM

May 2010
Wow, this time the animation was really off, so many derp faces :/ Almost like I'm watching a different series. One of the weakest episodes so far.
Besides that it was ok, but Himuro turned out to be quite an asshole, damn it.
Mar 9, 2014 7:03 AM

Feb 2014
When the center can point guard now thats when you know you got someone who can be compared with the generation of miracles.
The animation might be off but man did I enjoy this thing. I understand how Himuro feels, I mean if you know something about basketball you know that if the player guarding you doesnt give he's all , its disrespectful for you and the game, also if the guy guarding you doesnt even try to stop you you'll get in the same position as Aomine , you will think you are the best and than someone will come and crush you.
Anyhow Himuro might do that so he can get Taiga to play at his full potential :D
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

139 by NillyPC »»
Today, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2014

142 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

102 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

195 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

93 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 8:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.