Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2009 5:32 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
pretty funny at some parts, but nothing really happend. other than ranma finding the pot but losing it to the old pervert.
now that the old pervert is involved, things should get interesting.
Jan 26, 2014 2:31 PM

Oct 2012
Episodes with Shampoo are the best! :) Though I have to say now we have a goose, cat and pig together, pretty funny to have such menagerie on the road.
Anyway, can't wait for final part of this story I wonder if they really manage find the real spring.
Nov 30, 2016 5:32 PM

Nov 2008
I waited for the Kunos to appear again and here they are!
Feb 10, 2017 10:05 PM
Nov 2015
Simply hilarious, I love this episode so much! It's great now that there's such a wide and strange cast, it becomes very exciting to see so many of them together in one weird and wild episode.
Feb 20, 2017 4:14 PM

Feb 2013
A lot of action at the Kuno's.
Jun 1, 2021 12:26 PM

Apr 2013
Lots of characters involved this time, I'm surprised Kodachi is skilled enough to shoo Akane and Shampoo around.
Jul 26, 2021 12:01 AM

Jun 2021
Hilarious episode. Never forgot the "stop the world, i want to get off" by Ranma. Also, is Kuno family richer than the Mendo one from Urusei Yatsura? I mean, look at that maze...and Tatewaki daydreaming about the two girls of his life is always hysterical
Apr 13, 2022 12:57 AM

Jan 2018
Goddamn, this episode was pure chaos with so many crazy characters acting at the same time. Good to see the Kunos again.
_untitled said:
Hilarious episode. Never forgot the "stop the world, i want to get off" by Ranma. Also, is Kuno family richer than the Mendo one from Urusei Yatsura? I mean, look at that maze...and Tatewaki daydreaming about the two girls of his life is always hysterical
The Mendo family has a private army at their disposal so I think they're a lot richer unless the Kunos have something crazier in store in a future episode.
Mar 26, 6:33 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Glad to see Kuno and his sister again, and their house is reflective of their personalities with how many traps there are, and having so many characters including Mousse made this even more chaotic than usual, this one was more reminiscent of an Urusei Yatsura episode because of that.

And it was this episode that I realized Sasuke has the same VA as Megane from Urusei Yatsura, I’m getting good at recognizing his voice both when he was young and now that he’s old lol, he’s a great one. And even after finding the next urn, Happosai happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and now he’s an obstacle to getting to the supposed spring, next episode should be another fun one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 53 Discussion

enkil - Aug 8, 2009

10 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 24, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 52 Discussion

enkil - Aug 8, 2009

8 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 24, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 51 Discussion

enkil - Aug 8, 2009

6 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 23, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 50 Discussion

enkil - Aug 7, 2009

7 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 23, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 49 Discussion

enkil - Aug 7, 2009

22 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.