Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 26, 2009 11:12 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode 4 is out. irc/torrents & screens shortly.
Jul 26, 2009 1:56 PM

Feb 2008
screens . . .

Hardly any Charlotte, Sylvia or Meido in 4. Yuu gives up our fanservice attack on Teppie . . .

5 looks interesting . . .

loplopJul 26, 2009 2:43 PM
Jul 26, 2009 4:27 PM
Oct 2007
Must. Watch. NOW!!!
Jul 26, 2009 11:36 PM

May 2009
loplop if u can when its a raw make a resume of the episode...with bbcode spoiler maybe some ppl dont want to see it
I`M A MURDERER
Jul 27, 2009 5:24 PM
Mar 2008
I thought I would like Seika more at the end of this episode, but she never went deredere and was a bitchshit to the end. Though it's still early.
Jul 27, 2009 5:53 PM

Nov 2007
with the focus on Seika it wasn't as good as the others. she kind of still remained a bitch but I guess there's hope for her. I'm guessing the maid will get spotlight soon then some focus on Sylvia/Charlotte ?
Jul 27, 2009 6:04 PM

Feb 2008
so what are urine games? hahah

this was a fairly funny episode. a bit serious at times.
Jul 27, 2009 6:59 PM

Jul 2009
HELL YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Not much Charlotte in this ep, I'm so HAPPYYYYY !!!! Even if Seika is no better but at least her attitude was more pleasant than Mrs. Swoon-over-Teppei-24/7's .

Other than that, Yuu was becoming cuter compared to her Grandma's behavior toward Teppei in last ep which I deeply appreciate it. Cant deny the fact that she strikes mah heart real BAD this ep with her MOE-ness, shaking my loyalty toward Sylvia swan a lil' bit...xp

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jul 27, 2009 7:14 PM

Jul 2009
cant wait for the subtitles ...
Jul 27, 2009 7:31 PM

Sep 2008
he became a director of a big enterprize in 1 nigth in like 1 hour....rich guys are scarry
well this is a harem so one b one he is going to make every one fall n love with him, but i hope that yuu gets him at he end ( dreaming is free....)
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jul 27, 2009 8:07 PM

Apr 2009
Haha yes what is a "urine game"? o__o Sounds a bit... odd.
Seika was very pretty in this ep... wonder who's next?
Jul 27, 2009 8:10 PM

Jul 2008
Wow... so he gots the power nows? in just a night eh? lol
lolz at the motorcycle at the beginning , i wish i could try it out XD
well now that we got the Seika episode.
Im looking forward to next episode looks like it's
Charlotte's turn XD

kisami said:
so what are urine games? hahah

LOL +1
was planning to give it a 4 but ya thanks to this it's a 5 lolz
preview owns
Jul 27, 2009 8:29 PM
May 2008
So with this episode it is finally showing its harem ways... anyway more serious episode which is nice for the series since it has been mostly comedy.

Urine games... hmmm, sounds like an interesting episode?
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jul 27, 2009 9:05 PM
Oct 2007
I didnt like the epsiode much.

But its a good thing they are getting Seika out the way first. Hopefully Yuu is next.
Jul 27, 2009 9:32 PM

Jul 2009
ShadowElite said:

But its a good thing they are getting Seika out the way first. Hopefully Yuu is next.

Hopefully *fixed* Charlotte *fixed* is next ;)

And I'm not making it up since it was shown in the preview ;p & we all know that fast romance = fast break up .... ku ku ku 8-)

Jul 27, 2009 10:02 PM
Oct 2007
abrasicu said:
ShadowElite said:

Hopefully *fixed* Charlotte *fixed* is next ;)

And I'm not making it up since it was shown in the preview ;p & we all know that fast romance = fast break up .... ku ku ku 8-)

Oh yea I was so upset with the episode I didnt even look at the preview lol
Jul 27, 2009 10:05 PM

Feb 2009
I was so sure he would end up with Charlotte in the end, but I actually don't know who he will end up with, if anyone at all. I do lean more over to Charlotte, simply because of the beginning, but I DON'T KNOW. D;

This is the first time it's ever given me trouble to figure out who the dude ends up with when there's more than one girl.
o genki desu ka
Jul 27, 2009 10:13 PM

Jul 2009
Looks like next episode will be back towards the other two girls who we missed out this week.
About how people say she still remained a "bitch", well it's called characteristics. If she suddenly goes all soft and gives him some "tit job" or w/e, well the anime wouldn't be too interesting and would be more like a soft hentai.
Anyways, I enjoyed this episode a lot. A steady pace for Seika's character development throughout the episode. Being rich sure has its privileges.
Jul 27, 2009 10:43 PM
Oct 2007
I'm indifferent towards Seika. I usually like characters like hers but in this case, she's somehow a boring character. It's like she's missing something. This episode is the worst compared to the last 3. Next one looks better. I'm much more interested in Charlotte and Yuu.
Jul 27, 2009 11:08 PM

Jul 2009
Kurogashi said:
About how people say she still remained a "bitch", well it's called characteristics. If she suddenly goes all soft and gives him some "tit job" or w/e, well the anime wouldn't be too interesting and would be more like a soft hentai.

It was what you called a "soft hentai" before it was made into anime, do u honestly thought that this show just come outta Doraemon's pocket or something?

And please notice that there is a difference with a hard-to-get girl and a bitch since the hard-to-get girl will usually not pick on the MC for every FUKKEN single thing he does. Seika looks more like a Dominatrix in an S&M relationship to me.

Gotta agree about a certain girl who "goes all soft and gives him some "tit job" or w/e" in the show though. Hence why Seika still > girl who "goes all soft and gives him some "tit job" or w/e" ;p

Jul 27, 2009 11:11 PM

Dec 2008
Annisa said:
I'm indifferent towards Seika. I usually like characters like hers but in this case, she's somehow a boring character. It's like she's missing something. This episode is the worst compared to the last 3. Next one looks better. I'm much more interested in Charlotte and Yuu.

I know what you mean, I usually favor the tsunderes, but something about her..it does feel like she's missing something. Granted, she was a lil better in this episode than others, but still.. I'm also looking forward to more Charlotte (and Yuu now..she was actually cuter in this episode cuz she played too much of a motherly role before).
Jul 27, 2009 11:33 PM

May 2009
This episode was funny lol the way his face was when she kicked his foot xD
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis" Which means "It's not for me, It's not for you. It's for everyone"
Jul 27, 2009 11:36 PM

May 2009
Realy nice episode...i watch this and it makes me want more :)
I`M A MURDERER
Jul 28, 2009 12:14 AM

Nov 2007
So he's settled things with Seika, nice work. Although I wouldn't have minded more Sylvie =/ but I guess that's for next episode =]
Jul 28, 2009 12:49 AM

May 2009
in the preview of the next episode i think i saw Sylvie waiting for a call...and teppei is going to kiss Charlotte :D
I`M A MURDERER
Jul 28, 2009 1:10 AM
Nov 2008
The show is amazing but the male lead makes me wanna punch the living light out of him. His attitude just pisses me off. I'm gonna make a prediction which I know will never happen but I'll say he'll end up with seika lol.
Jul 28, 2009 1:30 AM

Apr 2008
a fine episode ... looking forward to the next one

Jul 28, 2009 1:55 AM

Nov 2006
NEZU'S SO FABULOUS HE SNEEZES RAINBOWS
Jul 28, 2009 2:31 AM

Dec 2008
This had some funny parts in it. So far the show is ok...I like the initial scenario but overall the show is not quite as good as I would have liked but I will still watch.
Jul 28, 2009 2:41 AM

Jul 2009
Akumakage said:
The show is amazing but the male lead makes me wanna punch the living light out of him. His attitude just pisses me off. I'm gonna make a prediction which I know will never happen but I'll say he'll end up with seika lol.

lol. why don't you like about his attitude? I think he's one of the best Male Leads ever. Anyway okay episode I was really looking forward to the party but I guess not yet. Next episode is gonna be about Charlotte on a Ferris wheel yay!
i personally don't like seika :P screw you if you hate me.
Jul 28, 2009 2:47 AM

May 2008
that was painful lol , i would shout whats your problem long ago lols

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 28, 2009 7:02 AM

Sep 2007
Wow... Yuu is really cute...
And doesn't gave a lot of Charlotte & Sylvia (snif) but i have liked more Seika...
And the whole episode...
It's rare we can found a fashion show in a ecchi harem anime... Or discussions like this with Seika & Teppei.
Jul 28, 2009 7:32 AM

May 2009
This was a pretty decent episode in my opinion.

I don`t hate Seika as much anymore (still my least favorite of the girls) but still there might be some hope for her.

Oh and ... MORE CHARLOTTE PLEASE !! :]
Jul 28, 2009 8:27 AM

Sep 2008
windy said:
NEZU'S SO FABULOUS HE SNEEZES RAINBOWS

This. XD

Need more Yuu though, because the maid is...well, just read my signature. :P
Jul 28, 2009 8:50 AM

Jul 2007
1 out of 5: Hated it (your vote)
Worst episode of all 4..

Foot kicking - Arima is samurai but can't kick back for good? That ain't cool. Also it pisses me of how Arima sucks up to Seika, show some dignity or something.
Is it just me or Arima is becoming trash? Just like all other harem pratogonists - weak, friendly and not retaliating or attacking? He wasn't like that then series started.

Also soundtrack was bad this time, somehow it created different mood from what was shown on the screen.

I hope it will go back to it's roots in the next episode.

P.S. please no more colorful, elastic snots transforming into rainbows ;[
P.S.S the bike was good, at least I give them that :)
Jul 28, 2009 8:59 AM

Mar 2008
I have the feeling this is getting worse with each episode, though the first episode was really good.

The first part of this episode was rather bad (Nezu as a comedic character is plain annoying), but the 2nd one was ok again.

I'm with those feelings towards Seika: She is your typical tsundere, but I don't like her way of being tsundere. It's not cute at all. Her constant kicking him for sometimes no reason was really annoying.
Also what's with the lines she prepared for Nezu to say at the interview? Outrageous.
Also Teppei is too submissive towards her. No dignity.

Charlotte is slowly getting on my nerves, too. Only Yuu and Sylvia are still interesting.

I hope it will get better again and not go down the "just another harem show" route.
Jul 28, 2009 9:34 AM

Jul 2009
edwassas said:
1 out of 5: Hated it (your vote)
Worst episode of all 4..
Foot kicking - Arima is samurai but can't kick back for good? That ain't cool. Also it pisses me of how Arima sucks up to Seika, show some dignity or something.
Is it just me or Arima is becoming trash? Just like all other harem pratogonists - weak, friendly and not retaliating or attacking? He wasn't like that then series started.

Umm... Samurais aint no Taekwondo users, you know? 0-o but yeah, Arima sucks in this ep or it was merely his scheme to make her his bitch later on.... ahhh, I like where this is going now 8-)

Thats why Sento from Fight Ippatsu is still the best harem lead out there, IMO: Beating the SHAT outta the girls and make them wanting more...What a BADASS man ;)

Jul 28, 2009 10:46 AM

Sep 2007
Thats why Sento from Fight Ippatsu is still the best harem lead out there, IMO: Beating the SHAT outta the girls and make them wanting more...What a BADASS man ;)

-----------

I love your references, man.
Sento kick ass (and face), he is BAT-ASS. :)
Jul 28, 2009 11:12 AM

Jul 2009
abrasicu said:

Umm... Samurais aint no Taekwondo users, you know? 0-o but yeah, Arima sucks in this ep or it was merely his scheme to make her his bitch later on.... ahhh, I like where this is going now 8-)

Right.. I almost feel ashamed to watch the same anime as you.
I'm feeling emo, so I am going to jump out my basement window.
Live a long a prosperous life. Power to you!

P.S.
I won't be replying back because I have found my way to the outside world. It was painful but the jump will be worth it. Good day sire.
Jul 28, 2009 11:40 AM

Jul 2009
Kurogashi said:
Right.. I almost feel ashamed to watch the same anime as you.
I'm feeling emo, so I am going to jump out my basement window.
Live a long a prosperous life. Power to you!

P.S.
I won't be replying back because I have found my way to the outside world. It was painful but the jump will be worth it. Good day sire.

"watch the same anime as me"? Sorry little guy, but me not watching stuffs like Naruto and Bleach that made me "feeling emo, so I am going to jump out my basement window" you know ?

Oh and go die happily, hope the Narutards POWAH be with you, S-I-R-E ;)

Jul 28, 2009 11:57 AM
Jul 2009
Really? Some of you don't know who he's going to end up with???

PROTIP: It's the one in the forefront of all the official artwork, and who he met in the first 60 seconds of the show.
Jul 28, 2009 12:31 PM

Jul 2008
seika was awesome <3 couldnt stop laughing in the interview xD

Jul 28, 2009 3:33 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
not as good as the previous episode but at least there is progress....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 28, 2009 4:22 PM

Jul 2009
omg, thank god there is no charlotte in this episode! Best episode so far!!!
hope next episode will be all about sylvia or the maid or seika again (i like her :) ), just no charlotte pls...!!!! no more
abrasicu said:
girl who "goes all soft and gives him some "tit job" or w/e" ;p
Jul 28, 2009 5:34 PM

Dec 2008
Love it at the end... "What's a urine game!?"

Something tells me the next episode is going to be interesting... and yet fairly annoying and making you want to smack someone.
Jul 28, 2009 6:11 PM

May 2008
israfel070 said:
Really? Some of you don't know who he's going to end up with???

PROTIP: It's the one in the forefront of all the official artwork, and who he met in the first 60 seconds of the show.

orlly? You are a master of the obvious. I'll give you that.

The first quarter of the episode really was the only terrible thing I could find about this episode, but overall it was pretty decent. There was some character development, but I guess people really don't care about character development anymore.
Jul 28, 2009 6:37 PM

May 2009
man seriosuly this was BORING - pace is SLOW, comedy is BAD, too little FAN-SERVICE, the art is WEAK, and theres too much talking. In other words, I disliked it, but I'll give next episode a chance since the preview looked interesting:/
Jul 28, 2009 9:35 PM

Dec 2007
It was a well good episode, it was so funny when Teppei kept on getting stepped on
Jul 28, 2009 10:31 PM

Jan 2009
Good episode, the kicking was funny.........poor Teppei

In the preview for 5, Teppei and Charlotte were about to kiss (it'll probably get interrupted), and "What's a urine game" haha looks like a good episode next week.
Meh_93Jul 28, 2009 10:36 PM
Jul 28, 2009 10:35 PM

Oct 2007
Meh, it was an ok episode. I've gotta say the trials and tribulations of the super rich really aren't that interesting.

After this episode, I give Seika's looks a +1, her personality a -1. She blames grandpa Arima for being petty and holding grudges, but does the same herself. Disappointing.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 23, 2009

103 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loplop - Sep 20, 2009

189 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 9, 2009

117 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:48 AM

» Who does Teppei end up with?

adityasingh2705 - Jul 5, 2021

26 by Taizaki-han »»
Jan 30, 2022 12:04 PM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 30, 2009

106 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Sep 1, 2020 12:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.