Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Topic (v2)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 194 195 [196] 197 198 »
Aug 6, 2012 7:05 PM

Jul 2010
gigglingidiot said:
Does anyone know where this is from?

Kannagi
Aug 6, 2012 10:09 PM

Jun 2011
dmfsan said:
Someone knows this?

seems to be fan art of hinata hyuga from naruto
Sora-KasuganoAug 6, 2012 10:36 PM
Aug 7, 2012 12:08 AM
May 2012
I know this isnt anime but anyone know the name of this manga?
http://i.imgur.com/tw8cZ.png
Aug 7, 2012 12:12 AM

Jun 2009
vSwifty said:
I know this isnt anime but anyone know the name of this manga?
http://i.imgur.com/tw8cZ.png

http://myanimelist.net/manga/30123/Minamoto-kun_Monogatari

latest chapter
Aug 7, 2012 1:05 AM

May 2009
dmfsan said:
Someone knows this?

Looks like it's Mikoshiba Miko from Kagihime. Here's the original picture. Though I'm not positive since I can't find anything else about her.

Edit::
Definitely Miko from Kagihime, here's another picture of her. The other girl on the left looks to be this girl.
SunflowerDaishoAug 7, 2012 1:20 AM
Aug 7, 2012 8:00 AM

Feb 2012
I think #5 is Shigure Kosaka from Kenichi

http://myanimelist.net/character/3083/Shigure_Kosaka
Aug 7, 2012 8:06 AM

Feb 2012
mecharobot said:
I think #5 is Shigure Kosaka from Kenichi

http://myanimelist.net/character/3083/Shigure_Kosaka

Since you said "I think" I'll just confirm your thoughts saying that yes you are correct #5 is Shigure.
Aug 7, 2012 9:15 AM

Apr 2009
Squidward said:
some of these are anime yet some are manga (i think) Thanks in advance!

1. http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4301/201106top.jpg

4. http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6710/sigpic11652215.jpg

1. The girl in the middle is from the cover of Sense Vol 4, the ones from the top and bottom may or may not be from the same manga. There's a separate topic for manga/character identification, please post next time on this topic here.

4. Characters from the eroge Ashita no Kimi to Au Tame ni, art is credit to Mappirakku.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 7, 2012 9:19 AM

Mar 2011
Bottom of the 3 is from Mankitsu (manga)
Aug 7, 2012 9:25 AM

Nov 2010

?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2012 9:35 AM

Jun 2011

what anime is this from? i feel like I've seen it but cant remember.
Aug 7, 2012 9:40 AM

Nov 2010
Sora-Kasugano said:

I guess it's Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2012 2:32 PM

Jun 2011
XxLet2xX said:
Sora-Kasugano said:

I guess it's Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka.

thanks
Aug 7, 2012 6:50 PM

Jun 2012

anime is this?
Aug 7, 2012 7:13 PM

Jul 2012
So I've been trying to figure out what anime+character I could possibly be remembering

I think I used to watched this anime when I was younger and I remember a boy with saiyan-grade hair that was black with like a white streak or some white in it and he always wore a lavender sweater?

I THINK the anime was one of those anime about trading card games, but it wasn't yu-gi-oh or any of it's sequels. {I might be remembering a video game, but I'm pretty sure it was an anime...} Please help if you can because this has been bugging me for literally years~♥
Aug 7, 2012 7:24 PM

Aug 2009
Aku-Akane said:
So I've been trying to figure out what anime+character I could possibly be remembering

I think I used to watched this anime when I was younger and I remember a boy with saiyan-grade hair that was black with like a white streak or some white in it and he always wore a lavender sweater?

I THINK the anime was one of those anime about trading card games, but it wasn't yu-gi-oh or any of it's sequels. {I might be remembering a video game, but I'm pretty sure it was an anime...} Please help if you can because this has been bugging me for literally years~♥

Duel Masters, perhaps?
Aug 7, 2012 7:29 PM

Jul 2012
metamorphius said:
Duel Masters, perhaps?

Thank you so freaking much, I don't know why I couldn't find this before x_x
Aug 7, 2012 7:34 PM

Jun 2012
juniiflow said:

anime is this?

i think this is a FanArt can somebody comfirm it?
Aug 7, 2012 7:35 PM

May 2009
juniiflow said:
juniiflow said:

anime is this?

i think this is a FanArt can somebody comfirm it?

It's an original by Mike Nesbitt. Known as vashperado on deviantART.
http://vashperado.deviantart.com/art/s-p-a-c-e-o-u-t-264782890
Aug 8, 2012 4:08 AM
Oct 2010
Ehm.. I found a clip on yt but, like many other times, there's only kanji and kana comments and title so I don't think I'll get an answer if I ask there XD

Anyone know this anime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=LQ_c2IyWLKU&NR=1
Aug 8, 2012 4:09 AM

Jun 2011
soranotori said:
Ehm.. I found a clip on yt but, like many other times, there's only kanji and kana comments and title so I don't think I'll get an answer if I ask there XD

Anyone know this anime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=LQ_c2IyWLKU&NR=1

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4654/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index/
Aug 8, 2012 8:27 AM

Aug 2008
Is this guy Syaoran?

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/userimages/1023187.jpg

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 8, 2012 8:28 AM

Jun 2011

yes, he is. according to google its from the ova Tsubasa Chronicle: Shunraiki
Aug 8, 2012 10:34 AM
Jun 2012
What was the name of that one anime about the two young crime fighters, one of them was a kid who could slow down time for himself and dodge bullets, attacks, etc. I'm pretty sure that character was voiced by Greg Ayres. I can't remember what the other guy was like. One episode had a girl who was an actress that kept forgetting her lines, and at one point she almost got the line correct but somebody messed with the script and so she said the wrong thing.
LunaAug 8, 2012 10:44 AM
Aug 8, 2012 3:02 PM

Apr 2009
Someone knows this ?

Aug 8, 2012 3:09 PM

Jan 2012
Can't view image.
Aug 8, 2012 4:52 PM

Apr 2009
Infernus_ said:
Someone knows this ?

I can't see the image as well, but using the ID of the jpeg image, I came up with this. It should be Latune Subbota from episode 7 of Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector, assuming I was right in identifying the image in the first place, of course. >_<
Aug 8, 2012 7:06 PM

Jun 2012
hmm this anime was where these group of teens (or couldve been adults) had to survive after a natural disaster or a big explosion or something where the city was suddenly destroyed and showed different viewpoints of the characters aas they struggle to find their family or friends or something like that...i know it's vague but i dont remember much else
Aug 8, 2012 7:12 PM

Apr 2009
_retro_reactive said:
hmm this anime was where these group of teens (or couldve been adults) had to survive after a natural disaster or a big explosion or something where the city was suddenly destroyed and showed different viewpoints of the characters aas they struggle to find their family or friends or something like that...i know it's vague but i dont remember much else

I haven't watched it yet but could it be Tokyo_Magnitude_8.0? I apologize ahead if that's not what you're looking for.
Aug 8, 2012 7:14 PM

Aug 2011
_retro_reactive said:

Just a guess, but perhaps Tokyo Magnitude 8.0?
Aug 8, 2012 7:32 PM

Jun 2012
not quite but similar to tokyo magnitude...but i think this one was more goreish or at least showed blood
Aug 8, 2012 11:23 PM
Aug 2012
Hi, May I ask what's the name of this character, please?

By the way, is there anymore information for this character? Like, what's the name of the anime series she plays in? What does her owner call her?

Actually, the real answer I want to know is for this question "What does the owner of this character call her?" but any information may help too.

Big thanks in advance!
Aug 8, 2012 11:28 PM

Sep 2011
cngana said:

By the way, is there anymore information for this character? Like, what's the name of the anime series she plays in? What does her owner call her?

Actually, the real answer I want to know is for this question "What does the owner of this character call her?" but any information may help too.

Big thanks in advance!

Are you talking about the Vacuum Cleaner?
Aug 8, 2012 11:30 PM

Feb 2011
I don't have any pictures or names but,

It was an anime about a teenager, he has a dog spirit girl, other people have spirits too. But she's special and she has a hidden monster form. Sorry for being really vague but this is really bugging me that i can't remember. A romance starts to form between the spirit and the human.

Edit: Girl Spirit has orange hair
theblanksignAug 8, 2012 11:39 PM
Aug 8, 2012 11:34 PM

May 2011
theblanksign said:
I don't have any pictures or names but,

It was an anime about a teenager, he has a dog spirit girl, other people have spirits too. But she's special and she has a hidden monster form. Sorry for being really vague but this is really bugging me that i can't remember. A romance starts to form between the spirit and the human.
Perhaps Inukami?
Aug 8, 2012 11:39 PM

Feb 2011
nope :\, The girl has orange hair to add to the other post
Aug 9, 2012 3:48 AM

Jun 2011
cngana said:

Big thanks in advance!

I assume u mean the vacuum cleaner right? if yes then thats Shizuku's nen ability. She calls it Blinky. As for its powers just use hunter x hunter wikia: http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Shizuku#Nen_Ability
Sora-KasuganoAug 9, 2012 3:51 AM
Aug 9, 2012 5:56 AM
Aug 2012
Are you talking about the Vacuum Cleaner?

@Rawrol: Ah yes, it's about the vacuum cleaner ^_________^
(In the picture there are just the leg and the vacuum cleaner, you don't think I will ask something about the leg, do you? XD It's just a joke, I'm twisting my own question 'Cause I think it's a funny idea to ask something like "Whose legs are those?", *giggles*) ^o^
Maybe my question wasn't clear enough, sorry ^_________^

I assume u mean the vacuum cleaner right? if yes then thats Shizuku's nen ability. She calls it Blinky. As for its powers just use hunter x hunter wikia: http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Shizuku#Nen_Ability

@Sora-Kasugano: Big thanks for your information, I found the answer, yay~ O^◡^O
Thanks you so much! (●^o^●)
Aug 9, 2012 8:39 AM

Apr 2009
Thank you! tofei
Aug 9, 2012 9:12 AM

Apr 2009
_retro_reactive said:
not quite but similar to tokyo magnitude...but i think this one was more goreish or at least showed blood

Looking at similar anime recommendations for Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Taiyou no Mokushiroku: A Spirit of the Sun seems to come on top based on your description and then maybe Chikyuu ga Ugoita Hi. I am not sure if they really fit in what you had in mind since I haven't watched those two as well. X(
Aug 9, 2012 9:14 AM

Apr 2011
Okay, I remember watching the first episode of this anime where the main character (male) went to buy some sort fo drink from a vending machine. When he opened it, some girl came out, i cant remember but something to do with Green comes to mind, i cant remember where I watched it or why or anything, if you can help please PM or comment on my profile,
Thank You! ;3
Aug 9, 2012 9:16 AM

Apr 2011
I have looked everywhere online for this anime, again, I watched the first episode, it was about a group of students cleaning the school and then this one character had to clean this mirror but there was a girl on the mirror? It was quite dark i seem to remember but I cant remember much else
Any Help or Recomendation for an anime like this, I will be Grateful
Thank You! :3
Aug 9, 2012 9:18 AM

Jun 2009
Snawwy said:
I have looked everywhere online for this anime, again, I watched the first episode, it was about a group of students cleaning the school and then this one character had to clean this mirror but there was a girl on the mirror? It was quite dark i seem to remember but I cant remember much else
Any Help or Recomendation for an anime like this, I will be Grateful
Thank You! :3
Uta Kata
It starts quite light and then gets darker as the show goes on

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 9, 2012 9:23 AM

Jun 2011
Snawwy said:
Okay, I remember watching the first episode of this anime where the main character (male) went to buy some sort fo drink from a vending machine. When he opened it, some girl came out, i cant remember but something to do with Green comes to mind, i cant remember where I watched it or why or anything, if you can help please PM or comment on my profile,
Thank You! ;3

Akikan!
Aug 9, 2012 9:28 AM

Oct 2011
HappyRadio3000 said:
What was the name of that one anime about the two young crime fighters, one of them was a kid who could slow down time for himself and dodge bullets, attacks, etc. I'm pretty sure that character was voiced by Greg Ayres. I can't remember what the other guy was like. One episode had a girl who was an actress that kept forgetting her lines, and at one point she almost got the line correct but somebody messed with the script and so she said the wrong thing.

Could it be Senkou no Night Raid? (http://myanimelist.net/anime/6973/Senkou_no_Night_Raid) The one character (voiced by Ayres) has telekinetic powers that he can use to slow bullets and stuff. I'm pretty sure I only watched the first episode of this though so I could be wrong ^^;
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 194 195 [196] 197 198 »

More topics from this board

» Dumb narcissistic perverts is supposed to be funny? ( 1 2 )

Ri-KoRin - May 21

51 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime you liked more on second viewing

JoeChip - May 21

33 by Sean_Murray »»
5 minutes ago

» Will AI help reduce "crunch time" in the anime industry?

GoatPieceLuffy - Today

21 by zombie_pegasus »»
9 minutes ago

» Anime tropes you want to see more of

ST63LTH - May 13

23 by Zamus_Edits »»
14 minutes ago

» Which CHARACTERS do you think inspired others? (physically or personalitywise)

IpreferEcchi - Mar 11

34 by Lucifrost »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.