Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (22) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 »
Jan 31, 2014 3:37 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
I wonder if you guys are right about them being back together. I mean its nobsurprise that they ate since yuzuki is the main girl and the hibts just frlt unnecessary. i mean, did we really expect haruto to get rid if yuzuki thatceasily. heck, if it was to build tendion between the two it eouldve been done smart and believable. hell, like in comics and dramas and romance in media the length haruto dating a different woman/girl wouldve been longer. i mean it would've been interesting to see haruto dating some like afachi if she still hadn't had a boyfriend or if the length if the chapter that haruto dating asuka couldve been longer without the timeskips. heck, i wonder what would it be like if it took place in haruto's birthday, asuka's birthday, valentines day, christmas, halloween, new years, or any idea that would've happened if it was longer. The only earth shattering miracle I see is daiki and that's it. The tension isn't really all that big when you get down to it. I mean with yuzuki's illness I thought something big or meaningful was gonna happen. Like maybe relate more to the readers to know and feel like what it means to lose someone you lost or almost lost. something thst can let haruto grow and let him move on. heck, it would be great to see thst charscter study expand. But no. All along she was just tired-_- still, the last chapter COULD be entertaining. I just hope this Fuuka series doesn't blow like this one. Still, I think an amagami ss version of KNIM will likely happen though.

I was about to said we might make it to 1000 if you keep with your bitching, and what you know, you already started.

Hey, I'm just expressing my feelings. This whole arc is not all that full of tension. The Tokyo arc was and so was the aftermath but this arc is just predictable as shit. For all we know the ending could just be them hugging and kissing like you said

How terrible, another manga where the main couple ends up together. Don't you get tired of Heroes always winning as well, that's so predictable too.
Jan 31, 2014 3:40 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
I wonder if you guys are right about them being back together. I mean its nobsurprise that they ate since yuzuki is the main girl and the hibts just frlt unnecessary. i mean, did we really expect haruto to get rid if yuzuki thatceasily. heck, if it was to build tendion between the two it eouldve been done smart and believable. hell, like in comics and dramas and romance in media the length haruto dating a different woman/girl wouldve been longer. i mean it would've been interesting to see haruto dating some like afachi if she still hadn't had a boyfriend or if the length if the chapter that haruto dating asuka couldve been longer without the timeskips. heck, i wonder what would it be like if it took place in haruto's birthday, asuka's birthday, valentines day, christmas, halloween, new years, or any idea that would've happened if it was longer. The only earth shattering miracle I see is daiki and that's it. The tension isn't really all that big when you get down to it. I mean with yuzuki's illness I thought something big or meaningful was gonna happen. Like maybe relate more to the readers to know and feel like what it means to lose someone you lost or almost lost. something thst can let haruto grow and let him move on. heck, it would be great to see thst charscter study expand. But no. All along she was just tired-_- still, the last chapter COULD be entertaining. I just hope this Fuuka series doesn't blow like this one. Still, I think an amagami ss version of KNIM will likely happen though.

I was about to said we might make it to 1000 if you keep with your bitching, and what you know, you already started.

Hey, I'm just expressing my feelings. This whole arc is not all that full of tension. The Tokyo arc was and so was the aftermath but this arc is just predictable as shit. For all we know the ending could just be them hugging and kissing like you said

How terrible, another manga where the main couple ends up together. Don't you get tired of Heroes always winning as well, that's so predictable too.

I'm talking about execution. It wouldn't be a good book either if the main hero loses at the end. Though I don't mind them dying in a heroic way in the final arc as well
Jan 31, 2014 3:41 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
Oh new series fuckka. Another boy meets girl fall in love romance? There seem to be more to it. Anyway anyone realize the name of the protagonist, Yū Haruna. Yuzuki+Haruto lol

But this time she's supernatural! Seriously, the protagonist better have another good reason for falling in love with Fuuka other than fate like haruto with yuzuki. At least with half and half the fate thing was well executed

He also meet Asuka by fate you genius. Just like most of other characters.

I meant a reason for loving them. This arc just face us no reason for haruto loving yuzuki so much which just pisses me off if they don't explain it to us in two more chapters

Do you ever need an answer of why does anyone love other person? They just do, actually I would be more worried if they give a strait answer, cause that means they are answering with their head not with the heart.
Jan 31, 2014 3:44 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
Oh new series fuckka. Another boy meets girl fall in love romance? There seem to be more to it. Anyway anyone realize the name of the protagonist, Yū Haruna. Yuzuki+Haruto lol

But this time she's supernatural! Seriously, the protagonist better have another good reason for falling in love with Fuuka other than fate like haruto with yuzuki. At least with half and half the fate thing was well executed

I meant a reason for loving them. This arc just face us no reason for haruto loving yuzuki so much which just pisses me off if they don't explain it to us in two more chapters

Do you ever need an answer of why does anyone love other person? They just do, actually I would be more worried if they give a strait answer, cause that means they are answering with their head not with the heart.

Actually, that means that they ate using both
Jan 31, 2014 3:44 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I'm talking about execution. It wouldn't be a good book either if the main hero loses at the end. Though I don't mind them dying in a heroic way in the final arc as well

Normally, when people don't like the execution or the plot, they stop reading it. Why keep reading something you don't enjoy, are you a masochist?
jose21Jan 31, 2014 3:50 AM
Jan 31, 2014 3:49 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Normally, when people don't like the execution or the plot, they stop reading it. Why keep reading something you don't enjoy, are a masochist?

Wouldn't the same go for you and everyone else?
Jan 31, 2014 3:54 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Normally, when people don't like the execution or the plot, they stop reading it. Why keep reading something you don't enjoy, are a masochist?

No, not exactly. I think, most of us did really enjoy this manga, but there were also times like the current situation, where Seo overdid it with his drama.
Jan 31, 2014 3:56 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I actually like the main couple, you don't hear me or anyone else complaining that they are gonna end up together, but actually hoping they end up together. I keep reading cause I want to finally see then have a happy ending, and not to see some ridiculous despearate pregnant abandoned by her boyfriend girl going for the third try. Actually can you really complain of the plot when you came up with that idea.
Jan 31, 2014 4:05 AM

Sep 2012
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:

that's right
Jan 31, 2014 4:06 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I actually like the main couple, you don't hear me or anyone else complaining that they are gonna end up together, but actually hoping they end up together. I keep reading cause I want to finally see then have a happy not to see some ridiculous despearate pregnant abandoned by her boyfriend girl going for the third try. Actually can you really complain of the plot when you came up with that idea.

Actually, this is just an idea if done by Seo. And does it really worry anyone that if they do t end up together because all of you guys know that they ate gonna be together at this point. This whole thing with an arc is just pointless and the execution was just ridiculous with the beer, the ring, the cherry blossoms, and Akari's words. I just don't see a reason for everyone to worry when we already see what's gonna happen at the end and how it might end. This arc was just too short and like the others in the yuzuki/haruto arcs, annoying and pointless with the exception ofvthrbjob hunting arc and the father arc. If it were to have an emotional, realistic, and believable arc like it was suppose to have then it wouldn't be so ridiculous
Jan 31, 2014 4:07 AM

Sep 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
So this new girl in the last chapter is Fuuka? Huh.....I wonder what she will do to haruto or if she will appear in the final page probably making KNIM a big part in this poussin ke mini series. And I hope Seo writes this well. Heck, I wonder if the protagonist will look like haruto but with light brown hair and glasses

(FUKA)This girl who is like a summer wind possesses a mysterious power to attract people.

so i guess shes the 1 who make Yuzu & Haru hook up again (the reason they get back together), shes mite be the miracle maybe Seo mentioned
Jan 31, 2014 4:09 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

No, not exactly. I think, most of us did really enjoy this manga, but there were also times like the current situation, where Seo overdid it with his drama.

Yeah, the manga is somewhat enjoyable at times but the fillers like that middle school girl, premature ejaculation, the driving instructing, and the current arc are just plain bad and the don't touch me arc was somewhat odd
Jan 31, 2014 4:19 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

Actually, this is just an idea if done by Seo. And does it really worry anyone that if they do t end up together because all of you guys know that they ate gonna be together at this point. This whole thing with an arc is just pointless and the execution was just ridiculous with the beer, the ring, the cherry blossoms, and Akari's words. I just don't see a reason for everyone to worry when we already see what's gonna happen at the end and how it might end. This arc was just too short and like the others in the yuzuki/haruto arcs, annoying and pointless with the exception ofvthrbjob hunting arc and the father arc. If it were to have an emotional, realistic, and believable arc like it was suppose to have then it wouldn't be so ridiculous

That's the thing of romances, everyone knows they will be together at the end, but still makes the people suffer when the main couple is not together even for an instant.
Just like we discussed before, this is a similar situation to Nozoki Ana, only that you liked that one cause you actually liked Emiru and on this one you clearly don't like Yuzuki, so you just hate the whole thing. And actually this has a better execution IMO, just like you said there was the beer, ring, cherrry blooson, so there is actually a built up for the happy ending, on Nozoki no Ana what you got, nothing, she just magically appeared, and like you said it yourself Emiru could have even being a prostitute while she was gone, but there was no way to know.
jose21Jan 31, 2014 4:30 AM
Jan 31, 2014 4:35 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

That's the thing of romances, everyone knows they will be together at the end, but still makes the people suffer when the main couple is not.
Just like we discussed before, this is a similar situation to Nozoki Ana, only that you liked that one cause you actually liked Emiru and on this one you clearly don't like Yuzuki, so you just hate the whole thing. And actually this has a better execution IMO, just like you said there was the beer, ring, cherrry blooson, so there is actually a built up for the happy ending, on Nozoki no Ana what you got, nothing, she just magically appeared, and like you said it yourself Emiru could have even being a prostitute while she was gone, but there was no way to know.

Because it was a mystery. It just questions the readers what Emiru did there. Though, if haruto did you the beer, the ring, and Akari's words would've been great if the stories before that were more believable, mature, and brought you actual tension. But the whole thing just felt forced, rushed, and just pointless. This arc could've been a lot longer like maybe 24 or a dependable number of how this arc works. Oh, and for once haruto shod just act his age instead of how he was back in high school.
Jan 31, 2014 4:40 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

That's the thing of romances, everyone knows they will be together at the end, but still makes the people suffer when the main couple is not.

Because it was a mystery. It just questions the readers what Emiru did there. Though, if haruto did you the beer, the ring, and Akari's words would've been great if the stories before that were more believable, mature, and brought you actual tension. But the whole thing just felt forced, rushed, and just pointless. This arc could've been a lot longer like maybe 24 or a dependable number of how this arc works. Oh, and for once haruto shod just act his age instead of how he was back in high school.

Most people complain that Seo has been dragging this manga too much, and you wanted 24 chapters for this arc. Are you serious?
Jan 31, 2014 4:42 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Most people complain that Seo has been dragging this manga too much, and you wanted 24 chapters for this arc. Are you serious?

If this was well written then people wouldn't complain as much like how the entire manga should've been. But like the other chapters of this manga, it's either mediocre, pointless, or just shit.
Jan 31, 2014 4:47 AM

Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Benphyre said:
Anyway anyone realize the name of the protagonist, Yū Haruna. Yuzuki+Haruto lol

Yeah, that's the proof for a happy ending. ;3

I think the best thing about the next series is we all here can continue discussing on a series. Even better both KNIM and Fuuka releasing simultaneously!
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 31, 2014 5:01 AM
Jan 2014
I can't believe seo what a sell out,

Ok let's announce a new manga when knim ends with more pages than the last chapter if knim

It pretty much seems like oh finally the new mangas ready to go so I can finally ditch knim

Instead of starting a new manga straight away the prick should go on a holiday have a hard long think about what good writing is then focus in quality not quantity when it come to manga
This idiot is going to do the same shit milk it for all its worth

Screw that new manga I'm staying away from his shit once knim is done
This is the worst writer, you watch they won't get together until the end, because seo milked and oad for the last chapter, that probably why he did the break up time skips and left massive plot holes just for more money
Jan 31, 2014 5:10 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:

Ok let's announce a new manga when knim ends with more pages than the last chapter if knim

It pretty much seems like oh finally the new mangas ready to go so I can finally ditch knim

Instead of starting a new manga straight away the prick should go on a holiday have a hard long think about what good writing is then focus in quality not quantity when it come to manga

This is the worst writer, you watch they won't get together until the end, because seo milked and oad for the last chapter, that probably why he did the break up time skips and left massive plot holes just for more money

What if Fuuka dies turn out good like half and half and princess lucia? I mean what if he doesn't care for KNIM? Heck, if he really wanted to continue milling it he would've made more spinoffs and the amagami ss version but with more sex and fan service. But yeah, if Fuuka doesn't turn out good then I hope somebody protests into not buying any of his work
Jan 31, 2014 5:13 AM
Jan 2014
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

That's the thing of romances, everyone knows they will be together at the end, but still makes the people suffer when the main couple is not together even for an instant.

BTW, Emiru is far from a perfect protagonist while Madoka is way more masochist than Asuka.
Jan 31, 2014 5:14 AM

Oct 2013
Benphyre said:
Behemoth11 said:
Benphyre said:
Anyway anyone realize the name of the protagonist, Yū Haruna. Yuzuki+Haruto lol

Yeah, that's the proof for a happy ending. ;3

I think the best thing about the next series is we all here can continue discussing on a series. Even better both KNIM and Fuuka releasing simultaneously!

That's even more entertaining than the manga itself. ^^
Jan 31, 2014 5:17 AM
Dec 2013
Zooincle said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

BTW, Emiru is far from a perfect protagonist while Madoka is way more masochist than Asuka.

What don't you like about Emiru? I think she's actually quite interesting and unpredictable. Though she does have her weaknesses
Jan 31, 2014 5:18 AM
Jan 2014
jose21 said:

Spider has a point here. If Seo had written less fanservice fillers this arc would have more space and a beter development than it's having.

The story dragged a lot after 170 due very slow plot progression and useless chapters, but since this arc started, at least we have a plot (no matter how bad it could be), so I don think we can say heś dragging the story right now.
Jan 31, 2014 5:20 AM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
What don't you like about Emiru? I think she's actually quite interesting and unpredictable. Though she does have her weaknesses

I didn't said I don't like her. But if you are upset by Yuzuki bitching during the series, well Emiru's blackmailing is not much more correct, no?
Jan 31, 2014 5:27 AM
Dec 2013
Zooincle said:
jose21 said:

Spider has a point here. If Seo had written less fanservice fillers this arc would have more space and a beter development than it's having.

The story dragged a lot after 170 due very slow plot progression and useless chapters, but since this arc started, at least we have a plot (no matter how bad it could be), so I don think we can say heś dragging the story right now.

Thank you for agreeing with me. Seriously with chapters of sexy driver instructors, middle school crushes, rin's fan services, more trolling a and misunderstandings, etc., I'd rather have some tin skip than pointless fillers. I mean I get that you want to show how their life would be like as a couple but some of these filler chapters have been dragging this manga till arcs like the job hunting( which is good) and real world( which is shit) finally have a plot. Seriously, some of them barely grew the two main characters
Jan 31, 2014 5:27 AM

Dec 2013
skehan17 said:

I know man.. :(

I think it is pretty obvious KNIM ending was planned way before. It was dragged on to buy time for more materials to write on Fuuka. The break up chapter was probably a desperate move for last minute drama and publicity for Fuuka.

I'll definitely still give Fuuka a go. The supernatural stuff is quite interesting to me. Seo sensei doesn't have to try hard balancing reality : logic. The genre is good since he can let his imagination run wild.
BenphyreJan 31, 2014 5:32 AM
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 31, 2014 5:29 AM
Dec 2013
Zooincle said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I didn't said I don't like her. But if you are upset by Yuzuki bitching during the series, well Emiru's blackmailing is not much more correct, no?

Emiru is suppose to be like that. After what happened between her and her family, she kinda grew scary at times when things are necessary for her. It's kinda like her nature
Jan 31, 2014 5:32 AM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
Emiru is suppose to be like that. After what happened between her and her family, she kinda grew scary at times when things are necessary for her. It's kinda like her nature

And why can't I use this same argument to justify Yuzuki's spoiled behavior?
Jan 31, 2014 5:32 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:

I know man.. :(

I think it is pretty obvious KNIM ending was planned way before. It was dragged on to buy time for more materials to write on Fuuka. The break up chapter was probably a desperate move for last minute drama and publicity for Fuuka.

Seo is such a piece of shit for doing this. Dragging out the manga with pointless fillers just to make more room fit a new manga. *sigh* if these fantasy chapters showed haruto and the girls have full on sex I would've been more relieved than what Seo keeps pulling. He should stick to art after finishing half and half and princess lucia and Fuuka qhe great writers write
Jan 31, 2014 5:34 AM
Dec 2013
Zooincle said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Because it was shown in the manga. That abd nozoki ana is a well written manga that DOESN'T drag out not use any pointless filler and at least builds up more and more tension.
Jan 31, 2014 5:38 AM

Aug 2008
Zooincle said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I dunno about Nozoki Ana, but nothing really justifies Yuzuki's behavior. I think it's just...kinda the way she is. Just like nothing justifies the way Haruto is so obsessive with her, it's just...kinda the way he is.

There's nothing really wrong with that form of writing. But the characters do at the very least need to explain themselves to the audience at times if their actions are hard to understand (never got an explanation from Yuzuki why she never explained stuff to Haruto about Kazama for example).
Jan 31, 2014 5:39 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Zooincle said:
Spider-titan55 said:

WTF? Emiru is one of the most stupid characters I have ever seen in manga. Her actions were illogical as same as most of her behaviors. Just look at the ending of Nozoki Ana. There is no way someone could justify this with "she is supposed to be like that".
Jan 31, 2014 5:39 AM
Jan 2014
Well, we can't blame Seo for keeping writing his stories. If Shonen Magazine is supporting a new series just after this one is finished, it's obvious he's making enough success to get all of this space.

We should blame the magazine's direction to give him all this space or the readers (like ourselves) to keep reading shit, complaining and making him a successful writer.
Jan 31, 2014 5:40 AM
Dec 2013
here's the spiler:

Haruto meets up with takashi and have a bite to eat. They talk and Takashi's shown more growth than Haruto. He realizes he is still in love with Yuzuki and decides to go to Toyama park to cut off all ties to her... It's cherry blossoms season and there is Yuzki crying that it took Haruto so damn long to see her. They hug and are crying happily...

(damnit)

i guess i was fucking wrong -_- and somewhat right that this was pointless and predictable4 as hell.my god seo, you sure know how to waste our time. god damnit
Jan 31, 2014 5:44 AM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
Because it was shown in the manga. That abd nozoki ana is a well written manga that DOESN'T drag out not use any pointless filler and at least builds up more and more tension.

Yuzuki's past was shown too in homeopathic doses. We knew about her family issues, after her flashback in festival, after when her step-mom tells the story of her mother and the Kazama's flashback too.
Jan 31, 2014 5:45 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
here's the spiler:

Haruto meets up with takashi and have a bite to eat. They talk and Takashi's shown more growth than Haruto. He realizes he is still in love with Yuzuki and decides to go to Toyama park to cut off all ties to her... It's cherry blossoms season and there is Yuzki crying that it took Haruto so damn long to see her. They hug and are crying happily...

(damnit)

i guess i was fucking wrong -_- and somewhat right that this was pointless and predictable4 as hell.my god seo, you sure know how to waste our time. god damnit

You made my day, Spider. Even if it doesn't mean anything to you, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that information...if that spoiler is true. :-)
Jan 31, 2014 5:46 AM
Jan 2014
hyperknees91 said:
I dunno about Nozoki Ana, but nothing really justifies Yuzuki's behavior. I think it's just...kinda the way she is. Just like nothing justifies the way Haruto is so obsessive with her, it's just...kinda the way he is.

There's nothing really wrong with that form of writing. But the characters do at the very least need to explain themselves to the audience at times if their actions are hard to understand (never got an explanation from Yuzuki why she never explained stuff to Haruto about Kazama for example).

Well, I don't like Yuzuki's behavior too. But my point is that the argument Spider used to justify Emiru is weak, so the same could be used for Yuzuki.
Jan 31, 2014 5:47 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
here's the spiler:

(damnit)

You made my day, Spider. Even if it doesn't mean anything to you, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that information...if that spoiler is true. :-)

oh trust me, i believe it is since there were 3 spilers shown before the chapters got updated so i believe every word of it-_-. still, i am a man of my word so you may proceed to mock me. BUT YOU HAVE TO MOCK SEO AS WELL!
Jan 31, 2014 5:47 AM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
here's the spiler:

(damnit)

And that's why Suzuka was better than KNIM...
Jan 31, 2014 5:48 AM
Dec 2013
Zooincle said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Yuzuki's past was shown too in homeopathic doses. We knew about her family issues, after her flashback in festival, after when her step-mom tells the story of her mother and the Kazama's flashback too.

well yes but that was before she got fucked up chapters later with so much of seo's bad writing. but haruto was even worse.
Jan 31, 2014 5:50 AM
Dec 2013
Zooincle said:
Spider-titan55 said:
here's the spiler:

(damnit)

And that's why Suzuka was better than KNIM...

yup. well that and princess lucia, yuno, the first and second half of KNIM, rinko days, cross over, and half and half WHICH SEO COULD'VE CONTINUED INSTEAD OF WASTING OUR TIME WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT! the only thing that cpuld satisfy us is half and half and the anagami ss version of this manga but with more sex
Jan 31, 2014 5:51 AM

Nov 2012
keep bitching spider only 7 left for 1000 one of your dreams came true
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
http://redhawkscans.com/showthread.php?2602-KNIM-Official-Spoiler-Thread/page14

no need to put a link i already spoiler it for all of you-_-
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
keep bitching spider only 9 left

oh i bitch because this manga is a bitch
Jan 31, 2014 5:52 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
here's the spiler:

(damnit)

oh trust me, i believe it is since there were 3 spilers shown before the chapters got updated so i believe every word of it-_-. still, i am a man of my word so you may proceed to mock me. BUT YOU HAVE TO MOCK SEO AS WELL!

Hey, without you the discussions were not as much fun as they are now,
Jan 31, 2014 5:52 AM

Aug 2008
Zooincle said:
hyperknees91 said:

Well, I don't like Yuzuki's behavior too. But my point is that the argument Spider used to justify Emiru is weak, so the same could be used for Yuzuki.

Nozoki Ana is rediculous and knows its rediculous. There is nothing remotely believable about it. It's made for pure entertainment.

Emiru is a better character mainly because she is interesting just to see how she'll handle things for the lawls.

And who didn't see that ending coming a million miles away.
Jan 31, 2014 5:53 AM
Dec 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Zooincle said:
hyperknees91 said:

Nozoki Ana is rediculous and knows its rediculous. There is nothing remotely believable about it. It's made for pure entertainment.

Emiru is a better character mainly because she is interesting just to see how she'll handle things for the lawls.

And who didn't see that ending coming a million miles away.

hey at least it was in character and was somewhat unpredictable and questionable. KNIM on the other hand was predictable and pointless. thanks for a happy 261 chapters you piece of shit writer
Jan 31, 2014 5:55 AM

Nov 2012
Spider you hipocrite, shoud have keep quiet with the Nozoki no Ana thing.
Jan 31, 2014 5:55 AM

Oct 2013
I am curious about how the beer changed Yuzukis life.
Pages (22) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.